Submitting to a MFM with a Stranger

Story Info
She does not think sex could be better until she met him.
1.7k words
3.94
31.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had agreed upon a time. You wanted to meet in a quite little hotel, near the airport. you sent me the room number and told me to be there at 2PM. You told me that your husband would have you prepared for my visit, as we had discussed. You had shared with me your desires to submit to a stranger, with your husband present. He is to assist me. You had told me that you had came close to squirting with a prior lover, but had not been able to accomplish this recently and it is a huge fantasy of yours.

When I arrive, the door is ajar. it is a large room, well appointed. I immediately smell an intense, incredible, pleasurable aroma of sex in the room. The room, as instructed, is lit only by candle light. Your favorite artist is playing in the background. Your husband is seated in a chair near the bed and he is obviously aroused, anticipating your submission to this level of pleasure.

I notice you, on the bed - the sheets are pulled back....and your beautiful, dark, silky skin is radiating from the stark white sheets with each flicker of the candle. You are blindfolded with your husbands tie and your wrist are bound above your head with beautiful silk scarves, you are spread eagle on the bed, your hair is wet and your body is glistening. I soak in your beauty and revel in your deep desire to submit in this way. You have listened closely to my instructions, each one of them. Beside the bed are all of your favorite toys, a half drank bottle of Riesling, along with a few things you are curious about including a feather duster, a bowl of ice, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, clothes pins, flavored massage oil and the list goes on.

You have been thinking about little else but this encounter. The time has arrived to begin this exploration of your fantasies and desire for deeper more intense pleasure. Thinking about the submission, the unknown pleasure, not knowing what is going to happen is so different for you. You are ALWAYS in control. It is you who controls everything. You who does not stop until your sexual partners are pleased in every way. This is so different for you. Your anticipation for this has been palpable. Your pussy has been soaked for days. you have thought of little else.

I stand there amazed at how incredibly beautiful you are. Your pictures that have arrived daily in my in box have been amazing, but you laying there naked trumps all of pictures. You are so sensual, so erotic, so desirable. Leading up to this encounter, you have received test from me. Each a little more daring than the last. It began with you accepting a dare to drive topless on the expressway and record the drive on your phone and email it to me. Each one, drove you a little more crazy with desire.

After what seemed like hours of silence, trying to make out the noises in the room, wondering what we are doing, you feel my hand on your body. It startles you at first, then the desire takes over. Your heart is racing, your breathing is heavy, your palms are sweaty. You feel like you are 21 again anticipating sex for the first time.

Slowly, I move my hand over your body, inspecting you to make sure you have followed my instructions completely.

The instructions were for your to prepare the room, which you have done. You were then to shower off and allow your husband to shave every inch of your body. When he finished, you are to reward him with a long, wet sloppy blow job covering your body with his cum. He is not allowed to penetrate you and you are not allowed to cum. Then he moves you to the tub, where he slowly washes every inch of you while you enjoy your favorite Riesling, which it seems you have done.

The touch of your skin is even more amazing than I imagined, your breast are so full and beautiful. Your nipples are hard, straining for attention. He has done a wonderful job of shaving you all the way down your legs to your beautiful toes, perfectly manicured. I would expect nothing less, now up slowly your left leg closer and closer to your pussy, which is soaking wet. I move my fingers on each side of your thigh now touching slowly the outer lips of your pussy sliding them slowly up and around. Yes, it is smooth. You really do want this. You have done everything I have asked.

In stepping back I move to the table and look over the array of items you want to explore. My mind races as I choose the feather duster first and start at your forehead, slowly working my way down, admiring this perfect work of art you call your body. I am wondering what it must be like to wake up beside you every day. How incredibly lucky your husband is.

He is a prince and you are his princess. He is soaking up every move I make feeling intensely the pleasure you are receiving and he is plausibly thrilled.

You feel my hands slowly caressing your warm, smooth, silky skin and now you feel a second set of familiar hands slowly massaging your breast. From the base, up the sides around the nipples which are thick and erect begging for attention. As he works his way around them you now begin to feel warm oil running over them. From the nipples down the sides he is slowly working your breast.

He knows you like it and then suddenly you feel ice on each nipple. You are startled by the contrast from the heat to the shockingly cold touch. You squirm and shift, but we continue around the nipples circling the dark rings highlighting your beautiful nipples. Up one side to the top of the nipple and then back down.

You are screaming now with pleasure begging one of us to fuck you. But you are ignored. You want desperately to touch us, but your hands are tied. You wonder what is next. All you can see is darkness and feel the cool and warmth on your breast. Then you feel something squeezing your nipples, very hard. you are trying to decide if it hurts or not, then you realize that you have cloths pins on both of them. Now you feel a vibration of the pins sending shivers down your body. At the same time, you feel more warm oil poured on your body and slowly your feel your husbands hands working down your body to your hips. You are squirming in pleasure. You feel the volume of sensual pressure building deep down in your pussy. It feels as a volcano is about to explode, when you cannot hold it any longer and you bust into one of the strongest orgasms you have had in months.

Your entire body is shivering,you cannot hardly breath, you want to be left alone and enjoy these sensations. Then you feel an unfamiliar hand in your pussy you are trying to decide if it is one or two or three or four fingers. The fingers are working you wildly as you start to scream you are stuffed with a familiar cock. Your husband is now fucking your mouth and throat as I work your pussy over with my hands. You are filled as the fingers rotate, one thumb and some fingers working over your clit and the other hand feels like it is in your pussy. OMG - you just realized that you are being fisted for the first time. You are filled with a hand and gagged with your husbands beautiful cock.

You have NEVER been filled like this before and you can feel your orgasm building. You feel like you are about to piss all over the bed it is a feeling you have not had in a VERY long time and then you EXPLODE! You have covered me with your lovely cum, squirting and squirting. OMG you feel like you are going to pass out and as you squirt your husband fills your mouth with hot, delicious cum. Slowly, you are milking his cock and struggling not to physically explode. He pulls out as do I and we watch your body recover. You start to plead for us to fuck you. You want our cocks in your pussy, you want to be filled!

Again we ignore you as you now feel something warm and sweet dripping on your body, up your legs and down your chest simultaneously. What is it? It is a familiar smell, but the touch is interesting as I circle your breast and work down to your pussy. You realize it is chocolate syrup. As you figure it out, we both begin to lick every inch of you. You are screaming with pleasure as your husband works his way up your leg. My tongue is working your nipples over and over as my hand finds it way to your incredible clit, circling it, teasing it. I feel your husband licking you around my hands.

Then, slowly he moves to your other breast, now two mouths on your breast and my skillful hands working your clit. Then he enters you forcefully grabbing your legs and bending your knees up as I grab your legs. I am holding them in the air so he can penetrate you deep, pounding you as if he has never fucked before. While he is pounding your clit is being devoured by my hands and now my hard cock is in your mouth. We work you and work you until you are ready to explode. As you begin to explode he pulls out of your pussy and I pull out of your mouth and we cover every inch of your chest in cum. As we cum together on you, you are spent. Completely, physically, emotionally spent. You just want to collapse as we lay on each side of you, you feel the heat of our body's. Our sweat joins your body, slowly stroking you as I untie you and free you. You have NEVER felt like this before. So violated but in an incredibly sensual way and you thought you were great at sex. You thought you had explored everything there was sexually. Now you begin to wonder what more there is that you have been missing, as we all drift off to sleep.