Submitting To Stuart Ch. 08

Story Info
Stuart puts his slave into bondage.
2.2k words
4.32
18.1k
1
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sweet_P
Sweet_P
41 Followers

Stuart returned to the dungeon in his basement after he had seen Lydia and her husband-slave, Thomas, out the door and off for the night.

The evening's entertainment had been a long one, but he had enjoyed every moment thoroughly. Assisting Lydia to further her slave's training was indeed a pleasure, as was having Lydia offer herself to him. He had enjoyed restraining her and fucking her - she was every bit as sensational as he'd always expected her to be.

But now he wanted to be alone with Sasha, his own little slave, whom he'd left chained in a cage some time ago. As he walked down the stairs, his black satin robe trailing behind him, he glanced over to the cage and saw that Sasha's eyes were closed. He did not doubt that she was asleep. But she had yet to service him that night - she must be woken up. Stuart took the key to the cage from the pocket of his leather pants, which were lying on the floor where he'd kicked them off in order to fuck Lydia. He walked over to the cage in the far corner of the room, inserted the key into the padlock hanging on the latch and clicked the link open. Sasha was well trained - she flicked her eyes open immediately but did not sit upright. Doing so would have reefed the soft skin on her neck against the silver collar he had fastened there then chained to a hook on the floor at the side of the cage. Sasha awaited her Master.

"Good pet," Stuart said soothingly. "It's been a long night," he commented as he swung the cage door open and bent in to kiss Sasha on the forehead. Stuart grasped the snap that connected the chain leash to Sasha's collar and unclasped it from the D-ring. He gathered Sasha up in his arms then lifted her out of the cage and carried her over to the dresser on the other side of the room. Sasha wrapped her arms around Stuart's neck as she was carried and rested her head sweetly on his shoulder. She was thrilled to finally be released from the cage.

"Stand up," Stuart instructed, placing Sasha down on her feet. She took a moment to find her balance on her spike heels. "Good girl," Stuart commented. He opened a drawer in the dresser and took out a pair of fur-lined leather wrist cuffs. He buckled one around each of Sasha's wrists then turned her to face the dresser. "Bend forward," Stuart whispered conspiratorially in her ear. She did so, placing her hands on the top of the dresser. Stuart connected each cuff with a double-ended snap to metal rings bolted onto the back of the dresser. "Very nice," he said in a low voice.

Stuart took several steps back to admire the visage of his slave, bound to the dresser. Sasha's long blonde hair hung forward over her shoulders, partially obscuring her face. Through its tendrils he could see the white flesh of her breasts as they dangled freely above the white satin half corset she still wore about her cinched-in waist. Stuart walked around to stand directly behind Sasha - she had automatically assumed he wanted her feet spread, and while her arse was jutting out nicely towards him, it did not put her cunt well enough on display for his liking. Her arse-cheeks were spread, but only subtly. He wanted to be able to get at her more easily than that.

Stuart opened a drawer in the dresser low on the right hand side and took out a leather ankle cuff with a twelve inch silver chain swinging from one end of it. He closed the door, then bent to fasten the cuff around the girl's left ankle, ensuring it was snug but did not cut off the circulation. Stuart bent Sasha's left knee, then lifted her leg like a prized pony. Gripping her by the ankle, he forced her to bend her leg high enough to place her stilettoed foot on the top of the dresser. Stuart grabbed the chain, slid his hand down it to the snap at the end, then connected the snap to the cuff around Sasha's left wrist, leaving Sasha's cunt gaping wide open and entirely on display.

Stuart ran his open palm down the underside of Sasha's bent leg. When he reached the curve under her buttock he paused.

"So delicious," he said close to Sasha's ear. He took his hand off her warm flesh and bent to his knees to inspect the exposed pink skin between the girl's legs. He had positioned her well - there was nothing she could hide from him, bound as she was. The folds of her outer pussy lips were pink, glistening with moisture, still aggravated from having been beaten with a wooden spoon, still exhibiting friction burns from the excessive and unauthorised self-pleasure she had engaged in alone earlier that day. Stuart ran the tip of his index finger from Sasha's puckered arsehole, along her wet trench, past her dripping snatch and to her swollen clitoris. He noted with approval that she moaned at his touch, but neither leaned in to accentuate it or drew away to reduce it.

A tiny droplet of pearlescent moisture appeared at the opening of Sasha's cunt. Stuart extended his tongue and reached up to collect it - he did not want it to drip onto the floor and go to waste. Using the very tip of his tongue, he lifted the precious drop away from the hot delicate skin then drew his tongue back into his mouth, and sucked away his slave's scent.

Stuart stood abruptly and flung his robe off and onto the floor. He was completely naked, his cock already standing to attention, the purple head primed for action, pre-cum already oozing from it's very tip. He placed his hands on Sasha's hips and stepped up close, pressing his thighs against her buttocks, sliding the full length of his turgid penis along her wet trench. Stuart leaned forward, sliding his hands from Sasha's hips around to her hairless mons and stroked the soft skin there. He found the hem of her corset and grasped its edges, forcing it towards the centre to loosen the metal loops from around the hooks, freeing each one in turn. Finally, he felt the pressure on the corset relax; he drew it out from between his belly and his slave's back and cast it aside as he pressed his warm skin against hers.

"Ah, sweet slut," Stuart whispered into Sasha's left ear. She leaned her head towards his as he drew her earlobe into his mouth and tickled the soft flesh with his tongue. He slid his hands over her flat belly and then dragged them upwards until he found the curve of the under side of her breasts. He cupped each in his hand and squeezed them gently, rubbing his thighs against her buttocks, sliding his cock along her trench. "This is the time I enjoy you most," he continued. "When you have me served well, and when you have been beaten into the most servile submission. Have you any thoughts of bad behaviour now?" he asked.

"No Master," Sasha breathed. She longed to writhe against Stuart's athletic form, but could only respond to his caresses when he pushed himself up against her. Her wrists were bound tightly, and her leg was immovable.

"Can I expect a repeat performance of that disobedience?" Stuart softly enquired as he slide his hot torso up her back.

"No, Master," Sasha sighed again, attempting in vain to rub her soaked labia along the length of Stuart's cock, still poised between her legs.

"Good girl," Stuart replied. He dragged her hair away from her face, back over her left shoulder and draped it over her right shoulder. Sasha turned her face to meet Stuart's and he immediately locked his lips onto hers, forcing them apart and slipping his tongue between her teeth to meet with her own tongue. His hands slid from around her breasts out to the pink nipples, hard, hot, erect and begging for attention. He pinched each between his thumb and forefinger then rolled the sensitive flesh as Sasha moaned directly into his open mouth.

Stuart pushed his hips back and forth, sliding his cock along Sasha's wetness - she was utterly dripping, her cunt juices overflowing. Stuart reached down, grasped his cock, positioned its purple head against his slave's hole, then thrust its full length deep within her cunt. Sasha broke her mouth away from Stuart's to moan loudly.

"That's it, little slave," Stuart said softly in the girl's left ear. "Feel my cock in your cunt," he whispered as he slowly drew his cock out of her soaking snatch, then suddenly thrust it in again. Sasha lurched forward from the force of his thrust so Stuart placed both of his hands on her hips and held her steady as his slowly began to pump his cock in and out of her cunt.

Stuart kept Sasha's body firmly locked against his own, his chin grinding into her left shoulder, her head leaning back against his chest, her left leg straining against the chain that bound it to her left wrist, her wrists themselves dragging and releasing within the fur-lined cuffs.

"You served me well tonight, little slut," Stuart moaned in the girl's left ear, "but you know I never consider your service complete until I have seen you fully fucked."

"Mmm, yes Master" Sasha groaned as Stuart jammed his cock deep into her cunt over and over again.

"You are mine to do with as I please, isn't that right little slut," Stuart continued.

"Yes Master," Sasha breathed in agreement.

"And you'll fuck who I say you'll fuck, won't you?" Stuart questioned, grinding his hips against Sasha's buttocks, feeling the perspiration that had begun to gather there, their bodies colliding and his penetrated her with his cock.

"Yes Master," Sasha replied again.

"But above all else, your duty is to fuck me, is it not?" Stuart demanded.

"Yes Master," Sasha sighed, her mouth forming a delicate 'o' as she dropped it open and began to breathe in time with Stuart's thrusts.

Stuart bent his head forward and clamped his teeth onto the skin at Sasha's shoulder, biting down hard as he continued to hammer her with his cock, his rhythm steady, his strokes long and deep, his own breath deepening as his pleasure increased. Stuart slid his right hand from Sasha's hip down over her mons to her gaping trench and searched the soaked flesh there to find her throbbing clitoris, the surrounding labia extended, the hood stretched back, her clit itself swollen, engorged, begging for attention. He placed his index and middle finger over the pink bud and applied pressure while still allowing Sasha's clit to slide up and down in time with the rhythm of his thrusts.

"Tell me you adore me, little slave," Stuart whispered in Sasha's left ear.

"Ah..." Sasha moaned, "Oh, I do, Master. I absolutely adore you!"

"Good girl," Stuart praised Sasha. He took his fingers away from her clitoris, placed his hands on her hips, leaned back and away from her body, then gazed down at his cock as he watched it slide in and out of her cunt, covered in her bodily fluids, absolutely engorged with blood and begging for its own released. He quickened his pace, pumping with abandon at his bound slave, closing his mouth and forcing himself to drag long breaths in and out of his nostrils. Sasha shrieked every time he slammed his cock into her now, and the sound of her voice only drove him on, racing towards his own orgasm. His cock was burning, his balls had tightened, but he kept on pumping, knowing his approaching release would be dynamic - the best of the evening thus far.

Sasha's shrieking had dwindled to whimpers and he knew the girl was close to exhaustion, yet he pushed on. She was his slave, and her purpose was to serve his pleasure - and his pleasure was indeed approaching at a romping pace. On Stuart went, jamming his cock in and out of Sasha's snatch. Suddenly he felt the soft hot walls inside her cunt contract and was surprised to see her body erupt into uncontrollable shuddering. The increased pressure on his cock caused his own approaching orgasm to tip over the edge and with one final thrust Stuart slammed his body against Sasha's and unleashed his hot cum deep within her cunt.

Stuart wrapped his arms tightly around Sasha's waist and pressed his wet body against hers. Her breathing was heavy and Stuart slowed his to expand and contract in time with hers.

"Ah, my little slave," Stuart said softly when he finally caught his breath. "You may test my tolerance at times, but then, you do so please me."

"Thank you, Master," Sasha replied quietly. Still bound to the dresser, she could do nothing but enjoy Stuart's embrace, his arms holding her close, his cock still occupying her cunt, she was reminded again, that his pleasure was always her pleasure.

Sweet_P
Sweet_P
41 Followers