Sub's 1st Experience At A BDSM Party

Story Info
Her first time being used by another Dom.
2.1k words
3.75
25.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't remember a whole lot about how it started, but basically we had set up another playdate for a Saturday night. This time however, you had me come to your house, telling me that we wouldn't be there for long as you had other plans for us. I tried to ask for details, but you wouldn't give any to me. The only thing I was instructed to do was to bring a longer then waist-length coat or sweater and to drink plenty of fluids and rest on Saturday as it would be a long night.

I got to your house and got a great hug and kiss from you before you instructed me to remove all my clothes then put on the sweater I had brought, of course I didn't hesitate in following your orders. The longest sweater I have comes to just under my ass, which you said was perfect for what was needed. You told me that you were taking me to a party as your sub, and that I was to follow all your orders without hesitation. You told me this hasn't been a problem so far, and you expect that it won't be tonight either. However, tonight I would be around many other people and it is more important then ever that I behave as I am a representation of you. You requested that while at the party I follow the protocol and refer to you as Sir and all other Doms as Sir or Ma'am. You went over other protocol for the party as well. You reminded me of the Safety Word, and that if I chose to use it at any point you would take me out of the situation without question or hesitation, reminding me that while you have the illusion of control, I am still very much in control of what ultimately happens. You made sure that I understood that there was a possibility that other men/women would be using me tonight if you desired. I did remind you that I have not had any kind of sexual contact with a female before, which you said you would take into account, however that may or may not mean I will tonight. You complimented me for not questioning the thought of you 'giving' me to others to use. I blushed under the compliment, and said that I just want to please you, however that looks. You told me I was a "good slut" which made me flush even more with pleasure knowing that I pleased you.

You then instructed me to accompany you to your car. I was shocked as I was naked under my sweater and barefoot, however, I did not hesitate and followed you out. When at your car I noticed that you had been thoughtful and placed a towel on the seat, which I appreciated as I was already wet in anticipation of the night's events. While driving to the party we chatted about random things, your hand was warm on my thigh, which I found very comforting, especially as I felt so exposed. You parked and instructed me to wait until you opened the door for me. You came around and helped me out of the car, I was incredibly conscious of the fact that my cunt was completely exposed to the world as I stepped out and felt the weight of my free tits swing with the movement. You gave me a hug, telling me to relax and enjoy myself, that it will be a fun night. You then reached down and smacked my exposed bare ass. I jumped at the feel of your hand as I hadn't been aware that reaching up to hug you had lifted the hem of my sweater so my ass was exposed. You chuckled as you saw my face register and blush at that fact and then lowered my arms telling me that i would be completely exposed soon enough.

Once we entered the party and the door was closed behind us, you removed my sweater and hung it with the others. I was now completely nude and you were still perfectly dressed. I tried to cover myself with my hands, however, you stopped me. You told me that I am sexy and have nothing to hide and placed my hands behind my back, instructing me to keep them that way, which I followed. We walked into a big room where there were about 10 other couples. For the most part, the men were dressed and the women were undressed. There were two couples where the opposite was true. There were chairs arranged in a big circle around a stage. Next to each big comfortable chair was a soft carpet. Those that were naked were kneeling on the carpet for the most part. I took in a sharp breath as I realized that you would expect the same from me. You headed to the last free chair, with me walking slightly behind you. You smiled as you saw me kneel on the carpet without having to be instructed. You brushed my hair behind my ear (a reward as you know I love when you play with or especially pull my hair) and whispered that I was a "good bitch" as you knew I would be. I smiled at the compliment and the look of pride on your face that you had trained me well. You then instructed me to watch the stage and pay attention.

On the stage was another couple. The naked woman was bent over a carpeted bench, her ass was faced away from us, we had a view of her face and dangling tits. We watched as her Dom used various toys to spank her ass, thighs, and tits. I had never seen anyone else receive this treatment and it was exciting to watch. I know you could tell I was enjoying the scene, as you kept one hand on my body in some way the entire time. You could feel my sharp intakes, my slight moans at times, and my now dripping cunt. At one point you traced the line of drip down my inner thigh, and muttered your approval.

Several other couples went up on stage. Some of the Doms offered their sluts to the other Doms for discipline. It shocked me the first time it was offered, but after a few times I got used to the idea. You went up and disciplined one lady, it was very interesting to watch your face as you did so. The intensity and passion was thrilling to see, especially as I'd never seen it before as you've always blindfolded me when flogging me. I knew you enjoyed yourself, and I greatly enjoyed watching you and watching her reactions to you. When the next couple went up I was hoping you'd go up again, I wanted to watch you at work again. I was not disappointed. This time after you came back, you kissed me hard, and then instructed me to suck your hard cock, which I was eager to do. As I did it I knew that you were watching the stage, which turned me on even more. I greatly enjoyed sucking you and your hands in my hair, feeling your hips move as you fucked my mouth. It wasn't long before I was rewarded with the explosion of cum in my mouth, which I eagerly drank all down before returning to my carpet next to your chair.

Most of the couples had gone up on stage, and I was starting to wonder if we would. You seemed to read my thoughts and told me that we would not be going up there tonight, you didn't want to overwhelm me and do too much on our first visit. However, we weren't done with the evening yet. You had decided that you wanted me to be disciplined by another Dom that we had watched earlier, however, this would be in a more private setting should it happen. You then left to go and speak to the man, I remained nervously kneeling on the carpet, wondering what you had planned. You came back and said it had been arranged and that I was to follow you. You led me into a small room where there was a bed, and another large comfortable chair. You instructed me to kneel next to the bed while you settled into the chair. You asked if I was scared, I told you I was. You asked me if I wanted to use the Safety word, I shook my head no, understanding that you were reminding me that I could should I feel the need to. I saw you smile and then heard a knock at the door. You let the man and his sub into the room. I hadn't thought she would be with him, which surprised me and made me self conscious again. She knelt next to your chair, while he walked over to me. He walked around me a few times, I guess 'sizing me up' while I remained still my eyes locked with yours. He then instructed me to stand and bend over the bed with my hands above my head and clasped together. I couldn't see you anymore, which scared me some, but I knew you were there, which helped calm me. I felt him spank me with his hands a few times, felling my ass warm with each blow. I heard him comment about how wet I was, and heard him tell you that you were right. He then continued to spank me with various instruments, each feeling different on my ass. Like you, he seemed to be able to tell my limits by my reactions and kept me close to my limits without crossing over, it was amazing. I felt him stop often and feel my wet cunt and comment on my moans of pleasure, he seemed to be very pleased with me, which I hoped made you proud.

After this had been going for a while, I heard him address his sub to come over. I tensed at this, wondering what was going to happen. He had her rub her hand on my ass to feel it's fire from the discipline it received, and then had her feel my cunt's reaction by running her hands on my thighs. I heard him ask you something, although with my heavy breathing I couldn't tell what he had said. I then felt her hot breath on my cunt and jumped as I realized she was licking me. I had never had a woman do that and was overwhelmed with the pleasure and the new experience. Just as I thought I'd lose all control, I felt her leave, disappointing me immensly. I heard you groan and realized that her mouth was now on your cock, and was thrilled at the idea of her mouth being wet with my juices surrounding your cock.

As I was registering all this, I realized that I was now being fucked by the man that had been disciplining me. I was so caught up in you that it had taken me a moment to realize this. I was overwhelmed with everything going on, and loving it at the same time. His hands were spanking my ass and holding me tight so he could drive into me repeatedly and hard. I came several times before I could stop myself, thankful that he didn't seem to notice that i hadn't asked for permission to cum.

After you and he were both satisfied, they left us alone in the room, I heard him thank you for the experience and tell you that you had trained me well, he had greatly enjoyed me and hoped to do so again in the future. You came and laid with me on the bed, naked now, and held me for a while, rubbing my body. After calming down you told me that I had done well and you were pleased. I was beaming with the knowledge that I pleased you. You then said that there was one thing you'd have to punish me for. It was then that I realized that my failure to ask had not gone unnoticed by you. I found it reassuring and was glad that you had noticed. You placed me on all fours on the bed and proceeded to spank and flog my ass repeatedly, giving me everything I wanted and needed. When we fucked afterwards it was amazing, and this time, I didn't forget to ask. You kept me waiting for a while, when I thought I couldn't wait anymore, you gave me permission (again like you were reading my mind), and the orgasm that followed was one of the most intense I've ever had. It wasn't long before you were cumming too, my convulsing cunt squeezing it out of you. There is nothing better then being rewarded with your cum.