Subservient Ch. 02

Story Info
The cage comes off as Angie & her cucky try to get pregnant.
5.2k words
80.5k
23
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samuel69
samuel69
49 Followers

When I wrote the last story, it was 6 months ago. I didn't talk about our humble beginnings, I got right to the meat of a situation that fundamentally changed our relationship. See, me and Angie met at a party and fell hopelessly in love. Within weeks she had left her boyfriend and had moved in with me. I guess once a cheater always a cheater, and I'm happier for it.

For 4 years we got along great, we had some ups and downs. We had patches of a dry sex life. She was prudish about some things, insecure about others. I myself had some insecurities as well. I had the whole madonna/whore complex thing going and found it hard to show my explicit side with her. So before we got married it became a bit of a personal goal to get our sex life to be pretty wild. 6 months before our wedding we began exploring and playing and talking a little more openly and a little less critical about our desires and such. We framed a lot of our talks in the scope of jokes that would slowly ease up and become more serious. Humor was our deflection.

We found out a lot of things about ourselves and each other. I found out she came from anal quite easily, that she liked to be spanked until she teared up, that she loved facials, that she was endlessly amused with me wanting to cum on her feet, calves and thighs. She thought it was hot if I jacked off in her coffee, that she enjoyed me jacking off for her. We played and explored, like we should have when we first got together and it was slow going, but great.

We didn't have a lot of friends, so we had no one to throw bachelor or bachelorette parties for us. So i suggested something that hinted at a deep desire I had developed over the years. I suggested we go to Atlanta to go to a strip club that we both enjoy, but afterward, to go to a swingers club. Dress sexy, maybe fuck each other in public, and if something else happens.. well, I just let that door stay open with uncertainty.

She'd picked up before that I enjoyed the idea of her being with other men, her exploits before me certainly never made me jealous or bothered, even if i heard them in grand detail. She initially found that unusual. I joked around semi-frequently about her promiscuous behavior before she met me, I talked about it in a vague way where you couldn't tell if I was playfully making fun, or alluding to something that turned me on. Sometimes I think she took offense. She caught me logged on to a cuckold website one time and caught me off guard and questioned me into if i wanted to see her with other men. I quickly snapped a 'no' at her and pretended she never saw that. But I know this stayed in the back of our minds for a while.

Anyways, we got to the swinger's club our bachelor/bachlorette night, already drunk and turned on from the strip club which was wild in of itself. We danced publicly for the first time as neither one of us are big on dancing, and our hands were all over each other. At any other time we would've been nervous and insecure, but we were drunk and we had a blast. We did end up having sex publicly at the club. But something else happened that forever changed us as a couple. After our first round of fucking and given some time to recoup, she began blowing me again when a gentleman walked up about 3 years younger than us and asked if he could join us. My to-be wife looked up at me as if asking permission and I told her "only if you want this, you know, once we do this, there's no going back."

To which she simply responded with a smile "I know."

And that was that, it was a fun experience if a short one but it forever changed our relationship dynamic, and for the better. She saw how absolutely turned on I got when another man entered her and how fast it made me pop when he started getting slightly aggressive with her and she adored the reaction it spawned in me, not to mention the fact that she was getting double the attention. Later we talked a lot about our desires and our feelings and I let her know how I enjoyed the idea of cuckoldry. I told her every sick perverse desire I had as sub and sometimes as a dom. How I loved group sex, and i even admitted to being a tad bi and told her of some youthful experiences I had in that realm.

For the next few years we met people off Adult Friend Finger, Swappernet, Swing Lifestyle and Lifestyle Lounge. From time to time we hit up craigslist. When I wrote my last story it was to signify a moment when things changed even more drastically. As we played with other men and couples my desires towards cuckoldry grew and grew and she began loving her role as a promiscuous mistress and she adored the passion she got out of new relationships, and the sensations numerous men could bring her in group sessions. She enjoyed being a naughty little minx and breaking taboos left and right.

We had threesomes and moresomes and mfmfs and gangbangs. But most of our groupings just involved her with one or two more men. Eventually she started to take on longer term fuck buddies that would be a part of our life or months, if not a year or so. She always had a couple of flings on the side of me and her more serious lovers. I don't think she could ever go back to being a one cock girl ever again.

The last story was about what started to be my complete submission to her. I would be sex deprived via my cockcage, humiliated, made fun of, made to service her and her lovers in anyway, most of which would be non-sexual. The story ended with me no longer being welcome in her bed and with me doing all the chores in the house, completely pampering her at all times. I stayed locked up in a cock cage, and my prostate was milked to keep my hard-on from becoming painful by pressing against said cockcage.

We lived like this literally for 6 long months. While that story took place over an entire weekend, the following days and months were not terribly different. One or two nights a week she'd have a lover come over and we continued to live in our roles. Most of the time it was Alex or John, but Angie still went out to meet new guys. In the 6 months I believe my wife had slept with approximately 30 or so men. Sometimes the weekends would be quiet and uneventful, sometimes one lover would come over for one night, sometimes both Alex and John would for a night, on rare occasion we repeated the whole weekend process. On a rarer occasion she'd have a small gangbang, and even rarer she'd head out to a bar or dance club alone and wouldn't come home at night.

As she was approaching 35 she desperately wanted a baby. She'd coo over them in public everytime she saw one. We talked and we talked and she had decided that she did not want my child but she wanted one of her lover's. We talked outside the scope of our fantasies and she was certain that we could make this work with our relationship dynamic and we were financially stable. But I was not so sure and was incredibly doubtful of this whole thing. Sure we had taken my levels of submission to a whole new level in the previous years and especially in the last 6 months, but being father to someone else's baby? I was just had some incredible reservations.

Either way she came off the pill. She told me to take each individual pill out and toss it in the trash and she stood by as I popped pill after pill out of the circular pill sheet into the trashcan. She also brought home some condoms and for the first time in 6 months and she removed my cock cage. To my absolute delight and confusion she let me know we would start having sex again but I had to wear condoms at all times as she didn't want me to knock her up.

That very night we started to have sex again almost like a normal married couple. Except, with condoms on. Looking back I'm pretty sure she planned all this out, working her desires into my psyche while I was at my weakest, night after night after night. Every night we'd go to bed and she'd stroke me until I was hard, get the condom on me, and talk dirty to me about being knocked up with another man's sperm. Some night's she'd have me pretend to be one of her lover's intent on knocking her up, dirty talking her "I'm going to knock that little pussy up baby, ya, oh, fuck."

Other nights Angie would gently pinch and twist my nipples, whisper in my ear about other men taking her and filling her with their seed, then she'd ask me if that would be ok with me, usually right when my balls were tightening and my pace quickening. Then she'd whisper all the other things she wanted from her lover's sexually, or wanted them to do. I'd be so excited I could scarcely talk, but the answer was always the same, a very squeaky 'yes'.

In 90 days not a night passed that we didn't have sex and her impregnation wasn't the center of her fantasies. Who was I to complain, I hardly had any real sex for the past 6 months as I had been locked up in my cock cage. Towards the 3rd month of role playing like this, we'd lay awake and she'd have me rub her belly saying she couldn't wait to start feeling a baby kicking there, we'd pillow talk for an hour or so about how having a baby would make her endlessly happy and content. With all my sperm drained out of me and while I was nice and relaxed, these conversations tended to go a lot smoother as if it was day time and I was standing there unrelieved. Week after week she just kept pushing and pushing me while I was at my weakest. Eventually the more I kept hearing about her having another man's seed inside her, fertilizing her, the more excited I got.

In public anytime she saw a child her eyes just lit up at the sight of them. She'd make faces at them to get them to smile and then she'd be grinning ear to ear, wrap her arms around me and say "Oh how I want one!"

At work she'd send me news articles showing statistics that upwards to 20% of father's in the world were raising another man's baby and didn't even know it. She threw in the quip: "At least I'm not keeping you in the dark!"

Eventually without sex we talked how much better it would be for real if she got pregnant and while I mostly agreed this would bring her a great deal of happiness and while I lived to make her happy, I was still doubtful. But I was willing and on-board to start going through with trying to get Angie pregnant.

Eventually she began going out on the prowl at night. The night's she left was normally when she was peaking during her ovulation cycle, she would have me help bathe her of course and help her dress sexy. She'd end up leaving in short skirts/dresses, fuck-me heels, leaving condoms on our nightstand, out for me to see and to let me know she wasn't bringing them along.

Some nights she came home early and deflated that she couldn't find anyone, usually those nights she went to bed alone and angry out of disappointment. I'd generally just stay out of her way and be extra nice to her the following day.

Other nights she would come home late some evenings and it made me happy as I had waited completely erect until she got home. I always knew what was coming up next; she would 'make' me clean her sloppy pussy until she came. By this point I had become very accustomed to cleaning up her creampies at her whim and have grown to enjoy it quite thoroughly. Each night it made me endlessly happy to lick up her bouts of playing semen roulette with the town we lived in. Sometimes she would walk in the door, demand me lay down on the floor and she would sit on my face and let me suck as much of their sperm out that I could. While this was hot I still secretly hoped no one had fertilized her egg.

She played into this fear too as she'd demand of me "Better clean this pussy really good, get every last drop of cum out of there unless you want to be called Daddy by someone else's kid!" or "You better clean my kitty really well unless you want this guy to be a daddy!"

This would occur maybe 2 or 3 nights a week, sometimes more. If I made her cum while licking her other guy's spunk from her pussy she'd let me fuck her too. Even with the condom on I could feel how poor of a job I did cleaning her as she was extremely wet. Some was surely her own lubricant, but I knew some of that moistness was from another guy and it must have the potential to father my child.

One night in particular I dropped Angie off at a neighborhood bar and later on that evening she had a man bring her home and they fucked in the back of his van for over an hour right in front of our house, apparently he wasn't comfortable with my presence. When I noticed through the window the van rocking I grew incredibly excited for I have not been around my wife while she's been this freshly fucked in quite sometime.

After they finished she came into the house with a flush face and a huge smile and hopped on the bed on all fours. Face down, her pussy was up for my inspection. It was open, open nearly as wide as the cock that had filled it for the last hour. It was a color I call 'just-fucked red', a curious shade between the magenta of a bruise and the bright red of blood. Deep, red, alive, alluring. I have never lasted long enough to make her pussy look this roughed up. Between her lips I could see her clit, still hard and waiting for me. As always, the thought that she was now waiting for me came with a jolt of recognition. This skanky wet pussy, oozing the stud's cum, was waiting for me. She reached back and pulled her lips apart, opening her gooey hole. I inserted my index finger, feeling the heat she was generating. Extracting my digit, I brought it to my mouth, teasing myself with the savory aroma. I licked it, my mouth watering as I tasted the bled of stud and Angie-cum. So thick and semen-y, but flavored amazingly of Angie.

I crouched behind her, watching the pool of cream rise inside her. She would contract, surely, naturally. As she did, she would begin to ooze the creampie. I watched, with rapt attention, as it welled up from within her. It was thinning, I saw, from her continued lubrication. Soon, I couldn't stop myself. Angie was now pleading with me to eat her, to bring her to her hardest cum of the night. Eventually her post-fuck release would cum, making her orgasm so intensely from my eating the creampie that she would sometimes back out. I leaned in and pushed my tongue into her. It was wonderful; beyond wonderful. Her inside was hot, bathing my tongue in not only gooeyness, but hot gooeyness. If you have ever made pudding from scratch, and experienced the hot tasty goodness of thick pudding freshly made, you know the feeling. How the thickness of the pudding envelopes your tongue, bathing it in delicious creaminess. The fact I was tonguing out the the possibility the man just made her pregnant made my lickings all the more enthusiastic and deep probing into her. I knew my deep sucking and licking were intensely pleasurable to her; it was part of the joy for me. But her orgasm caught me by surprise. Her orgasm squirted out the cum, almost literally. It was squeezed out rapidly, which I delighted in gobbling as it was extruded from her. The tremendous amount punched the kink button deep in me, and I began to cum myself. As I did, I continued to lick and suck the oozing creampie. Always when I eat her I always manage to grind my own cock against the bed myself and I frequently make myself spill at the excited movements I make with my entire body just to lap at the tastes between her legs.

From period to period the sexual tension was extremely high not knowing if her little monthly visitor would arrive and each month it did. I was relieved but I am also thinking seriously about how extremely sexy it would be to have my Angie give birth to another man's baby for our first. I keep envisioning her pregnant, or in a dress pushing a stroller and thinking how sexy of a little mommy she's going to be. Little by little as we played with this idea the reality struck closer to home and strangely (or maybe not so at this point) I really wanted to raise another man's child.

She did this for 3 months and each time her period came. Angie was quite distraught. Over this time period, the idea of her carrying another man's child had warmed up to me at this point. We had began shopping for baby things and looking through magazines/books. I had already been through some baby name books, some Dr. Spock and What to Expect when you are Expecting, but I guess that was all premature.

For 3 months she had been out and about trying to get pregnant by picking guys up at clubs to no avail. But she wasn't giving up. Angie never gives up on anything. We had decided that every time she was getting laid, she was drunk, the guys were drunk or both and maybe that was having some adverse effect? So this time we hit up the internet. We waited until a week before she was at her peak time for ovulation and we hit up Swing Lifestyle. She had requirements this time. She was looking for someone with at least larger than average cock as usual, but more importantly she wanted him to have big balls and to cum huge loads. So she talked to guy after guy, demanding to have pictures of their balls. She also asked many of them to jack off for her in a shot glass, take a picture and send it to her.

This is how she found Matt. Matt was a 23 year old male, fresh out of college. We didn't get to know much else about Matt and she wasn't really concerned. Angie was on a mission and Matt was merely a sperm donor. Matt could fill a shot glass up with his cum and he had an 8 inch cock, quite thick too. He was an in-shape young man and was very interested in being with an 'older woman'. She had let him know that I would be present and watching but that I wasn't to participate. All he knew is that she liked young enthusiastic men who could shoot big loads. Apparently this is all he needed to know as well.

He came over to the house about 9pm, smelling a little too strongly of cologne. We shook hands and made out introductions. We talked in the living room to get acquainted, but this didn't last long. Eventually Angie walked over in her little skirt and heels and sat on his lap. His hands had found their way to her legs and were slowly crawling up her skirt as they talked. The usual bouts of making out went on, which grew more and more passionate as I grew silent and watched, which led to my suggestion we all take this upstairs.

When they got upstairs into the bedroom you could tell they had no intentions of trying to make love. They were like two animals and little did he know she was a bitch in heat needing to be bred. Within minutes he had her skirt up around her waist and he was pulling Angie's panties down. He never actually got them off though as they dangled from her left foot. Like always, she kept her heels on.

Next thing his head was between her legs and he was making her moan with his tongue. His tongue was licking up and down her swollen cleft, preparing it for the cock that was about to come. Next his tongue moved upwards and began slowly lapping at her clit. Angie grabbed his head and cried out as she came all over his face.

Angie wasn't after orgasms though, not her own anyways, so she definitely wanted more out of Matt. While eating her he had also been removing his pants and was now naked from the waist down. He stood up and kissed her on the mouth.

She commented on her own juices that she was tasting, licking a small droplet on the side of his mouth she said: "I do taste quite sweeet down there don't I?"

He nodded and agreement.

She reached down to touch herself as they kissed and he began to push on the outside of her hole with his cock. I walked behind them and got a glimpse at her pussy which was glistening with his saliva and her cum, lubricating itself for his cock.

Her hand was now wrapped around as much cock as it could fit and was slowly moving up and down. His precum starting to lubricate the outside rim and working it's way in.. "I don't have a condom." Matt said.

samuel69
samuel69
49 Followers
12