Subservient One Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
680 Followers

Mom got a look of horror on her face and I quickly went to her. "Don't let Ken see any resistance or he'll beat the shit out of both of us -- and probably let these guys have a whack at us, too. We don't want 40 fists and 40 feet punching and kicking us, so let's just do it, and with a smile whether we enjoy it or not."

Mom and I climbed on the table and began slurping each other's pussy. Many crowded around the table and cheered us on and offered suggestions. Those were helpful until one told us to give each other a rim job. I don't recall if I had heard that term before but I could figure out what it meant. My horror made me freeze. Ken immediately whispered in my ear, "I want to see you do whatever they want. Don't piss me off by messing this up. What you do is rim her with your tongue and tongue fuck her asshole. I want to see you bury your tongue deep." I craned my neck and for the first time stuck my tongue on and in an asshole -- my mom's no less. After Ken gave mom the same admonition I felt her tongue licking my asshole. More horror: it felt good! As I learned later the clitoris has an extension to the anus. I made mom feel good by stiffening my tongue, rimming her asshole and shoving my tongue in almost two inches. I alternated sticking my middle finger deep up her ass. Mom returned the favor and we both headed for asshole heaven. Ken captured a close-up profile of our faces with a tongue clearly buried in the other's asshole. We briefly returned to earth when two guys each stuck a finger deep in our assholes, pulled it out and had the other lick it clean. If it was less personal I could've appreciated my husband's elation over getting great video of a mother and daughter eating each other's pussy, rimming and tongue fucking each other's asshole, and being fed a bit of bowel crud.

"That's good," declared Giant. "You two drape yourselves over the pool table and a couple of the gals are going to give you a brief sample of what happens if you don't please everyone." We did and quickly two dykes were smacking our asses with their hands. We each got about six whacks. Not enough to hurt but enough to keep us focused -- especially after Giant told us the real stuff is done with a cue stick.

"Now go lay on a mattress and spread 'em," Giant told us. To the crowd he commanded, "Everyone -- guys only for now -- line up behind your choice and start fucking or getting sucked -- whatever you want. And I want to see the next guy fucking immediately after the previous guy finishes. Don't give their pussies or mouths a moment's rest." Mom was lying close to me. I gave her a quick look and noticed Ken about six feet from us with the camera running just as I felt a cock violate my pussy.

I glanced at mom and said silently, "Oh! Shit!" as I saw a black man with a 10-inch cock as thick as his wrist bury all 10 inches in her in one fell swoop.

Mom cried, "Oh! Shit! Jesus Christ!" but shortly, aided by the whiskey, began to realize the benefits of Big Black Cock. She began thrusting her hips to meet his cock, moaning loudly with each thrust, and gasping for breath with each drawback. I could hear his taunts. "You like black cock, huh? I bet when I'm through you'll want my cock fucking you all the time, huh? Want me to jam it harder? I can, you know..." Mom was squealing assent to all of his taunts.

I returned my focus to the dick in my pussy. He pumped me for four minutes, came in my pussy, got up, and immediately was replaced with another cock. The second filled me with cum and was replaced by #3. Then #4 whose cum overfilled my pussy and cum was flowing out onto the mattress. I had fucked four guys in less than 30 minutes since lying on the mattress. I saw Ken filming just the climaxes, withdrawal, and start of the next fucker. But even that kept him busy going back and forth between mom and me. I also saw his face aglow as he relished watching his wife and mother-in-law get prick punched side by side by a line of cocks incessantly. I just hoped mom and I could keep the roomful happy for another five hours of what looked like was to be non-stop fucking!

My #5, who was black, had more than 10 inches and thicker than a beer bottle, and a wicked grin on his face. Ken couldn't record his face but got a good shot of his immense cock as it headed for my cum-soaked pussy. #5 was upright on his knees and pulled my pussy onto his dick. I let out a muffled scream. I thought his cock might tear my pussy apart and poke out of my mouth, though I knew the latter requires the monster in my ass -- too much to think about. Ken let the camera run by itself and asked me, "Do you like that honey? Can you fuck Big Black Cock all day long? Tell him you love his cock in you."

Through my starry eyes I told the stud, "I love your big black cock in me."

Just then Blonde broke rank and squatted her bare pussy on my face. "Get a taste of this," she sneered. "Get a good long taste," she said as she also reached down and pulled hard on my nipples. "As long as you pig out on my cunt juices, I won't pull your nipples clean off." I didn't want that so I licked Blonde's pussy with gusto, though it was hard to lose focus of the monster prick ravishing my own pussy. Ken got some close-ups just one inch from his colossus cock pounding my pussy and just an inch from my tongue lapping a pussy through my smiling lips and my eyes staring at an asshole. When blackman came I could feel gobs of his cum splatter my pussy walls and squirt out. Shortly, Blonde let out a loud moan, shuddered, and drenched my mouth with her cum juice, which I gobbled down as fast as I could. For a steady biker punch she tasted pretty good. She gave my nipples a twist for good measure and got off me as blackman took his cock out.

A second later #6 was flipping me over and saying, "I'm goin' to fuck this bitch doggie style," and entered me from behind.

I heard my husband agree, "That's right. The bitch ought to be fucked like a dog."

Blackman, rather than go to the end of the line, stuck his cock in my mouth and told me, "Clean it up good, you whitey bitch. Tell my cock you can't wait to have it back in your cunt." I could only mumble the latter as my mouth was chock full of less than 1/3 of his cock. But I did get almost every drop of whatever was on it.

When blackman pulled out of my mouth another stud took advantage of my position with #6 by pulling my head back by the hair, forcing my mouth open, and shoving a fat dick way down my outstretched throat. He snickered, "A bitch ought to keep her throat busy when being fucked from behind. Suck this baby off as I force it all the way to your stomach, if I can."

#6 echoed, "Let's thrust together and maybe we can squeeze her like an accordion." They pussy and face fucked me so hard that my body was vibrating but my pussy and mouth were shaking independently. Face fucker was not pushing and pulling my mouth up and down his dick but kept it deep in my throat and rotated my head around it which made it hard for me to breathe. He didn't seem to care. Pretty soon I felt it start to expand and got a large cum load that I didn't have to swallow as the dick was lodged deep in my gullet. Then #6 erupted, but all over my backside, not in my pussy. I wondered if Ken got that cum shot.

#7 came slowly behind me and asked Giant if he could "backdoor" me. Before Giant could answer I heard my husband say, "Of course you can fuck her in the ass. But you have to do it hard and deep and see her clench her teeth. But she loves it." #7 fingered my asshole for a minute to get it limber.

I glanced to see how mom was doing. She had beaten me to it. There was another black telephone pole already wildly reaming her ass. She would alternately let out an Aaaauuuugghhhhh in pain and anguish then mewl, "Give it to me... fuck me... fuck my ass... ram that prick deep... " I was struck. I never knew mom was such a sex starved slut. I was impressed. I'm sure Ken was, too.

In fact he was now coaching "telephone pole", "C'mon. Ram it harder. Ram it deeper. Stretch her asshole so much I can jam a whiskey bottle up it." Then I felt #7's normal dick sliding through my asshole into my ass. I emitted a guttural growl with a "Shit" but soon was doing what Ken wanted and thrusting my ass back to meet his cock and egging him on with encouragement like, "I love your cock buried in my ass."

#7 gave my ass its first cum load as I had my second orgasm. #8 wanted my ass, too, and slid his dick in with ease while a 2nd guy lined up my throat with another cock. Ken liked this and continued his goading, "If you fuck her hard enough in the ass and throat your dicks might be able to kiss each other in her stomach. And look, she's enjoying it too much. Ram it is so she can feel a little pain."

Both pistoned in unison harder and harder, slamming into my ass and mouth with force. #7 started slapping my ass cheeks, lightly at first but soon with some heavy smacks while my face fucker pulled my hair back with tremendous force. He shortly fed me his cum and shortly after that #8 added more cum to my rectum. He then came around to me and stuck his dick in my already cum-filled mouth. "Clean it up, bitch. You'll learn to love the taste of your own ass." I sucked it dry.

I had now fucked eight guys, not counting face fucks, in an hour and a half. There was over five hours to go. I had become a fucking machine like Ken wanted. I glanced over at mom. She was sucking hard on a large cock but had nothing in her pussy or ass. Instead two guys were taking turns spanking her ass with their open hands. Once or twice one whacked her bottom hard with a cue stick which caused a high-pitched yelp from mom. I don't know how long this had been going on but I could see red welts growing on her ass. She didn't seem to care and just kept focused on sucking cock with gusto. 'What a dirty slut. My mom's as good a slut as me and maybe a better whore,' I thought. Then the spanking stopped, but the duo must not have fully recovered because they didn't immediately use mom's pussy as a cock glove. Instead, one fucked her pussy with a long neck beer bottle and he was pumping it very fast and getting the whole length up it. The other guy, with a gleam in his eye, shoved the fat end of the cue stick he was wielding up mom's ass and pumped it with the speed of the bottle. Mom couldn't tell the difference or didn't care as she was bobbing her head and sucking a cock like there was no tomorrow.

I almost started to lose track as man after man fucked my ass or my pussy, half the time with a tandem cock in my mouth. It had to have been about #14, which meant the second round had started, when Giant added some spice. He commanded one guy, "slide under the bitch on your back and get you dick in her cunt." He sat me upright straddling him so his dick, which looked normal length but very fat, had a straight shot to be buried in my pussy. When the cock was parked he bent me over and had another stuff my mouth with a dick, which I autonomously began sucking. Then Giant spread my ass cheeks and directed his mammoth cock right through my asshole. It felt like my genitals just ate a whole turkey with Italian bread to go with in my mouth. I had three cocks fucking me at the same time. It was mitigated a bit when the pussy-ass combo took turns thrusting into me. Then they rammed simultaneously so I had both cocks fighting for space. "If we do it right our dicks can feel each other right through her cunt wall," said Giant to his partner. "And if we fuck the bitch long, hard and deep enough she'll get a fuck she'll never forget.

"Oh! God! Oh! Shit! Aaaaauuuugghhh!" I responded as they battered my ass and pussy. I don't know how they did it but the three came at the same time that I had my 3rd orgasm. Every hole in me was getting soaked with cum with my pussy fighting back with its own cum. Giant pulled out of my ass first and pointed out to the crowd how assholes don't quickly contract. He made sure Ken got a good shot of what must have been a gaping hole where my ass once was. To demonstrate how it works, Giant slid a beer bottle fully up my ass with total ease. Ken's video closed with the bottom half inch of a beer bottle comfortably sticking out of my ass.

The men took a little break, turned me on my back and lined up two girls to sit on my face. I glanced over and saw mom on her back, too, with a pussy on her mouth. The first ground her pussy onto my mouth while pinching my nipples. She huskily commanded, "Eat my pussy good and make me come real hard or I'll fill your mouth with my piss." That gave me incentive. I tongue fucked her pussy, sucked on her pussy lips, flicked my tongue around her clit, and even put a hand above my head to finger fuck her asshole for a good 10 minutes, when she squealed and showered my mouth with cum juice, which I gobbled down as much as I could. I spent the next 15 minutes repeating my work on girl #2 and was rewarded with another mouthful of cum. Then Blonde, who I had already eaten out once, squatted above my face. She reached down, grabbed my hair and pulled it back, grabbed my chin with a thumb in my mouth to pull my mouth wide open, and began pissing directly into my mouth. This was new and I reflexively tried to shake my head loose and spit out the warm yellow fluid filling my mouth. Blonde scolded, "Swallow all of my piss you rotten bitch or I'll have my boyfriend (who I recalled was Giant) beat the livin' shit out of you while two hold you steady and everyone watches and cheers him on." I didn't know if she was serious but I figured Ken wouldn't be able to keep his "no hurt" promise if she was. Besides Ken had a shit-eatin' grin as he videoed a close up of my piss-receiving mouth. I closed my eyes and managed to swallow a pint of piss to everyone's cheers and accolades. I thought I might get sick. Blonde sneered, "Don't be so upset. Be thankful I don't have to take a shit." Then she humored me with, "I wonder how much of my shit I could cram in that little mouth of yours..." I glanced at mom and did not see any piss dribbling down her cheeks. I evidently was singled out for the piss treatment.

It was pushing past 11pm and mom and I became a fuck assembly line. Mostly we'd just lie on our backs and random guys would lie on top of us, stick his dick in our pussies and pump it for about 4-5 minutes. It takes longer to cum the 2nd and 3rd rounds. The fucks kept coming but with longer intervals between. While waiting for another turn some of the guys spent themselves by jacking off or having us suck them off, pulling out at the last minute, and giving us a cum bath -- shooting cum in our hair, on our faces, tits, and stomachs. Finally it was approaching 1am. Giant thanked us and said we were done for the night. I started to get dressed and was thinking I must have had two dozen to 30 cocks in me at various times and holes. Except for maybe 60 scattered minutes I had a cock or two, even three, in me continuously for the 5 hours.

I could hardly stand and my walk was more a waddle. Mom was dragging. We all made our way to the car and got in the front seat, me in the middle. I asked Ken how we did. He said, "You both did pretty good. Honey, you were great. Brenda (mother's name), you had your good points but need more practice. Both of you have to find a way to cum more often; men like to know they bring women off. Brenda, you need to spend more time with cocks working your cunt over. I'll get more cock; you find the time. One other thing: keep your cunt shaved better.

"But my husband is getting too suspicious," mom protested.

Ken glared, "I don't give a shit. It's your problem. Handle him any way you want. Just do whatever I tell you, motherfucker, or I'll burn your ass."

As we drove off Ken commented, "I got some good video. It'll be great after I edit it and get it ready for publishing."

"You're going to post it?" I asked nervously.

"I haven't decided but probably not. Though I'd hate to be scooped by the pictures some of the guys back there took," he answered.

They wouldn't dare. I can't accept that," mom broke in.

Ken said, "Well, they probably won't post your pictures for the world to see. But they would so dare if inclined. And you certainly could accept it. After all your primary duty as my slut and a part-time whore is to put as many cocks in you as you can. It helps to advertise."

"But I could never recover if my husband finds out," she again protested.

"He won't," Ken snickered. "Unless he, like you, is a closet sex craving deviant and wonders around the internet looking for hard porn. Even in that case, why are you sure he'd be bothered? Why would he care that you whore for his son-in-law? Barbara gets fucked on the internet and whores herself out and her husband doesn't care," he sneered. Ken went on, "Anyway I have a plan to keep him satisfied."

"What kind of plan?" I asked.

"I can't say just now. But a hint: it involves two of the three cunts I own."

We continued home in quiet for a moment. Ken broke the silence, "Top sluts don't rest. Barb, take my dick out and slowly jack it with your left hand, and take your right hand and massage Brenda's tired cunt. Brenda, turn toward Barbara and soothe her cunt with your right hand, and tweak her nipples with your left. But they didn't get such a workout tonight so pinch, pull and twist 'em hard so she can feel it. And Barb, keep your eyes on the road on the outside chance that a tired man is still out and could use some action." Mom's right hand felt good but her left hurt plenty, as my husband wanted it. I did my two-hand ministrations and thankfully -- I thought to myself -- saw no prick out walking. Ken had watched 5 hours of hot sex without satisfying his own dick. Just three blocks from home he abruptly pulled to the side of the road and plastered the steering wheel and dashboard with his cum.

"I'm so happy I pleased you," I cooed. He had mom lean over and clean it off.

We straggled inside. I went for a bath. Ken made mom go home as she was, cum soaked and all to "test her subservience and ingenuity with her husband" he said. "If he seems bothered, just give him a blowjob and he'll forget all about it," he added. Ken and I went to bed.

*

Characters:

Ken & Barbara;

George, Jimmy: Ken's friends

David, Dick.

Dolly, Barbara's high school friend

Barbara's mom, Brenda

"Giant," "Blonde," and the biker bar crowd

spider007
spider007
680 Followers
12