Subservient One Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
680 Followers

She was worn out and starry-eyed but managed an apologetic reply, "They came so fast I wasn't able to clean up between them."

I was impressed. Her words meant that she is personally invested in trying to be a good slut and whore for me. I added, "You did good. You've risen above two-bit whore class and are at least a $10 whore. I'm pleased with you tonight." She returned a faint smile.

I ordered, "Get in the front and lets go... and jack me off as I drive." We headed home. "Faster and tighter," I commanded. She sped up her jacking and when we were still two miles from home I shot my wad on the steering wheel and dash. As we pulled into the drive I gave final instructions, "Get yourself a drink and get cleaned up. Then clean up the van... change all the covers and make it spotless. Clean my cum off the steering wheel and dash with your tongue. When you finish Barb and I want some entertainment. We'll watch you masturbate on the floor until you cum. Then make love to your motherfucking daughter's muff. Then you can go home." "Or, if you're still horny I could fuck you with my baseball bat," I laughed.

We went in. Brenda got her drink, chugged it down, and headed for the washroom. I told Barb, "The bitch actually did pretty good. She took on 12 to 15 men with little fuss over a couple of hours. Her fucking made me close to $300. I admitted to her she is no longer a two-bit whore but now a $10 whore. If we do this right I could get $3000 to $5000 a month out of her, maybe more because I could get $50 per fuck easy but I won't tell her that – I want her to keep thinking she is nothing but a low-life cum bag slave. Now fix me a drink. When the cum bucket is through cleaning the van, including the jism I deposited from her jacking me off on the drive home, she's going to masturbate for us then dive her face into your pussy and eat you out. I love to watch a daughter fucker actually fucking her daughter."

In Barbara's words:

As I watched mom play with her clit and finger fuck herself, then bury her face in my pussy, I was thinking where we were. My mother was 100% my husband's slut and whore. She would do anything for him no matter how inconvenient, risky or degrading. Even better, she liked it. Ken was losing interest in fucking mom himself or even watching while she fucks others. I think Ken could whore mother out twenty nights a month and she would relish it. Mom was even becoming less concerned about Dad finding out. If he does, in the back of my mind I still suspect Ken is thinking of using me to mollify dad somehow but I can't dwell on that.

Dolly was not quite as compliant and docile as mom, but pretty close. She will do all my husband tells her to with only an occasional hesitation. I know that Ken can correct that with just a few whippings. Dolly has the advantage over mom in that she is younger, a little better looking mostly because of her youth, a tighter and juicier pussy that men love, and greater stamina. While mom can last, Dolly could probably fuck or suck double what mom could do in one day, and could get 24 with a snap of Ken's fingers – though the schoolboys couldn't pay what Dolly could get with other men. Ken thinks he can get $100 a fuck minimum, maybe $500 call girl class.

Different from mom, Ken will continue to screw Dolly a lot, and watch his friends take her for his own enjoyment. The only downside might be that I have to keep myself obedient and desirable. I wouldn't want my husband to prefer fucking Dolly over me.

The next big thing is how we handle whatever reaction comes from finishing editing all the recordings and posting a ton of videos and images of mom and Dolly on the internet. Ken thinks they are worthy enough that and, other than a few promos, he'll put them behind a paywall and mitigate the hits. But there will still be hundreds of thousands of men and women viewing long videos of mom and Dolly being as dirty and slutty as anybody can – smiling happily for the camera as a cock pummels their ass for example.

Tonight I'll suck his cock like the expert I am and fuck him like a mink all night long. And I'll remind him that I always have and always will do what he tells me to – anytime, anyplace, with anyone, in any position. I'll seduce and procure other girls for him to fuck. I'll help with all the activities that he's involved in. And that I'm Number One.

To be continued, maybe...

spider007
spider007
680 Followers