Substitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was wearing heels, so she was almost as tall as I. I tried not to look at her body, but I couldn't stop myself. The fact that she was so beautiful and wearing the tiniest bikini I had ever seen combined with the fact that I was wearing only a towel, was too much. My cock started to swell.

"I'm okay," I was able to blurt out. She took her hand from my side and put it around my waist. She must have noticed my cock making a pup tent out of the towel.

"Oh, my God, Ricky again. I guess this bikini is more provocative than I thought."

"Oh God, mom!" I was mortified.

"Why don't you let Mom take care of that for you?" she said as she stuck her hand through the towel, and grabbed my cock.

"Mom!" I was flabbergasted, and tried to jump back, but she had a hold of my cock.

"Oh relax," she said as she started to stroke me. "I'm an old married woman. Don't you think that I've done this a million times for your Uncle Jim?"

I didn't know what to do. It was my Mom stroking my cock, but it felt so good and she looked so great in that bikini. In surrender, I closed my eyes and let out a gasp.

"You like Mommy stroking your cock, don't you baby?" She was right. It was so erotic that I thought I was going to blow my load right then and there.

With her free hand she untied the towel and let it fall to the floor.

"My baby boy, you really have grown up," she said as she looked at my erection.

"Baby," her voice changed, becoming more seductive. "Mommy has needs too." She took my hand in hers, and brought it to her crotch.

"Baby," her voice still with that seductive tone. "Mommy hasn't been touched my a man in so long. Mommy needs you to touch her." I cupped her pubic mound and slid my middle finger along her slit. She rested her head on my shoulder and kissed me there.

Without skipping a beat she pushed her bikini bottom down with her free hand and let it fall to the floor. My hand found her pussy lips again and my middle finger found her wetness. She closed her eyes, arched her back and sighed.

She guided me backwards and then we both climbed into my bed. A third time I found her pussy and this time I entered her with two fingers.

"Oh baby, that feels so good. Does it feel good to have Mommy jerk you off?" She was on her back and I was on my side.

I was starring at her tits, but they were still in her bra. She saw what I was starring at, and she grabbed the two triangles and pulled them away from her tits.

I saw Mom's tits for the first time. They were beautiful. More full and firm than the teenage girls who I had been banging. She had brownish red areolas and her nipples were erect and tantalizing.

"You want to touch Mommy's titties, don't you Baby Boy? You want to put your mouth on them."

I didn't say anything. I just bent down and took her breast in my mouth, sucking on it and wrapping my tongue around her nipple.

"Oh Baby, Mommy feels so good."

I was licking her nipple and my middle finger was caressing her clit. She was so preoccupied by what I was doing to her that she stopped jerking me off.

Her whole body was shaking and she was grinding her hips into my finger. Her breaths were shallow and quickening. I was building her higher and higher to orgasm. My lips were still on her nipple and my finger was flicking her clit so fast that I thought I was going to get a cramp. She started to come.

"Kiss me, Ricky," she whispered with a quiver in her voice. I left her tit and kissed her full on the mouth, driving my tongue deep into her throat as she sucked on it. She drove her hips into my hand hard.

She let out a loud guttural sound as she came. She came only once, but it lasted for a full minute.

"Okay Baby, you can stop now," she said exhausted and satiated.

My finger left her wetness, and I lay next to her.

"Don't worry, Baby Boy. Mommy hasn't forgotten you. Just give me two minutes to catch my breath."

I lay next to her as she gained control of herself. I was of one mind that wanted to roll over on top of her and ram my cock into her pussy, but the other thought, Oh my God. That's Mom. You can't fuck her.

"That was so great, baby. Mommy's going to please you now," she said as she rolled over on top of me and started to kiss me. First on the lips, then on the chest, the stomach, and then she looked at my cock.

"What should I do with this rock hard cock?"

I didn't answer her. I knew what I wanted, but I just couldn't say it

"Baby, do you want Mommy to suck your cock?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Mom, please suck my cock." There, I said it.

She sucked the head of my cock like it was a Popsicle. Using her lips and tongue she concentrated on the tip. It was intensely stimulating, but it wasn't satisfying. I needed her to go all the way down my shaft.

My hands found her head and my fingers combed through her hair. The same long brown hair that was tickling my balls. I took her by the back of the head and pulled her mouth down hard onto my cock.

"Mmmph," she murmured in protest, but I didn't care. I looked down and I was fucking Mom's face. I wanted to ram my cock in her mouth so hard.

She was straddling me, and she had that pretty tight ass sticking up in the sky. It was probably for my benefit. It was all too amazing. The object of my illicit desires had her lips around my cock, and our eyes locked as my cock pierced those ruby red lips over and over.

She gave me a wink, and then she got down to business. She started pumping my dick harder and faster than ever. I rolled my head back and concentrated on the pleasure Mom was giving my prick.

I looked down again to see Mom working my cock, as her ass bobbed up and down. Closing my eyes again the pleasure built more in my cock. I was close to coming.

"Oh God, Mom, suck my cock. Oh God, I'm going to come in your mouth," I yelled, and she responded by pumping my member even harder.

I took one last look at her lovely ass, her long brown hair, and her working my cock with those pretty, red, pouty lips, and I came. It was so intense that I lifted off the bed and trembled with pleasure. Mom stopped pumping my cock, but just kept sucking on it until all of my come was inside her.

She kept my dick in her mouth long after I had finished. I guess to swallow all of my jism. She then lay on top of me, using my stomach for a pillow with my penis nestled between her tits. It never did go totally flaccid.

"Are you okay, Ricky?" she asked without looking up at me.

"Yeah, I'm okay."

"I mean, are you okay with this?"

"I guess," I said. I didn't know how I felt. I had wanted to do this for so long, and yet I felt a little guilty.

"Do you still love me?"

"Yes Mom, of course I love you."

"I love you too baby, and I just want to take care of you. Mommy needs you to take care of her too. Now that she has no one."

"I'll take care of you Mom."

"I know you will baby. I love you so much."

"I love you too Mom."

"Let me get dinner," she said as she got out of bed, picked up her bikini bottoms, and walked out of my room. The last thing I saw was her pretty little ass as I fell off to sleep.

Jennifer

It was done, but instead of being satisfied, I wanted more. It was shameful, I know. I didn't care. When he was younger, and he had a crush on me, he was my little boy. Now he was a man, and when he lusted for me, I would indulge him and myself.

It was as simple as that. It was sex and lust, no more, no less. If we are to burn in hell, then let it be so, because I didn't care, and I wasn't going to stop.

I woke him and made him sleep in my bed with the A/C. I took a shower and then started dinner. I made his favorite: porterhouse steaks on the grill.

He was sleeping about an hour and a half when I went into the bedroom to wake him. I had on only a Henley t-shirt and my new thong panties. I sat on the bed and ran my hand through his hair. He needed a haircut.

"Baby, dinner's ready," I said softly, but he didn't stir."C'mon baby, dinner is getting cold."

"Mmmmph," he said as he reached out in his sleep and grabbed me.

I squealed as I fell into his arms.

He nuzzled my neck as he ran his hand under my shirt. Softly cupping my tit, he kissed me on the lips. He was still naked, and he was already erect. I found myself getting excited and wet just by his penis being hard against my thigh. I wanted him inside of me right away.

He rolled over on top of me and started to grind his cock into my panties. He was pushing the material deep inside of me. I wanted to get my panties off, but he was too busy grinding, and I was too busy enjoying it. Finally the grinding wasn't enough.

"Baby, let Mommy get her panties off."

He rolled back off of me and I quickly ripped off both my shirt and my panties. I pulled him back on top of me, but he hesitated.

"What's the matter Baby? Momma needs you inside of her."

"I can't Mom. I can't fuck you," he announced.

"Yes you can baby. Momma wants you to. Momma wants you to stick that hard cock in her little pussy."

He started to enter me. I could feel the head of his cock between my lips.

"That's it, baby," but then he pulled out again."Please fuck me baby," I pleaded. "Try again."

Once again he started to enter me, and once again I felt his head between my lips.

"Oh, baby please don't tease me. Momma wants you to fuck her." He pushed in a little more. I wrapped my legs around him so he couldn't pull out again.

"That's it! A little deeper, honey." He pushed in a little more."Oh, baby boy you're almost in me. Deeper!" I pleaded again. He pushed all the way in.

"Yeah, baby that feels so good." Whatever reservations he had were lost when he felt how good it was inside me. He started to fuck me hard and deep. He lifted my legs up and placed them on his shoulders to get even deeper. Where did you learn that trick, I thought.

"You like fucking Mommy don't you Baby Boy? Oh you're gonna make Momma come."

"Oh God. I've always wanted to fuck you," he said through grunts.

"I know you did."

"I love fucking you."

"I know you do. I love fucking you too."

"I love you Mom."

"Oh Baby. I love you so much. I love having you inside of me."

"I'm coming Mom!"

Oh no, I thought. Not yet. I'm not ready yet. But there was no stopping him.

"Oh Baby boy, fuck me hard. I want you to come in me."

"Can I?"

"Yes baby. Momma wants you to."

I could feel him ejaculate in me over and over again. It was like a volcano of semen inside of me. He came so much in my mouth earlier, but this seemed like twice as much. He was finished, and he rolled off of me.

Damn, I thought, all I needed was five minutes more, and I would have come with him too. That's all right. If I know my Baby boy, he'll be ready again in no time.

I rolled over on top of him. Just like I did earlier in the day. I made sure his cock was between my tits. Maybe I could stimulate him to get it up again.

"Was that good, baby?"

"It was awesome. You have one tight body."

"Mommy's sexy, huh?"

"Oh God yes, and that bikini is incredible, but you know what I like the most."

"What?"

"Those blue jean leggings you have. It's like they're painted on. I wish I could fuck while you're still wearing those."

I jumped up out of bed and got them out of my dresser.

"These you mean?" He sat up on one elbow, and a smile came to his face.

"Yeah, that's them!" I quickly slipped them on. I would get all kinds of whistles wearing these. I looked at my ass in the mirror, as I stood on my tiptoes. I could feel his eyes on my ass, and it made me hot and wet.

"I need heels," I exclaimed as I ran to my closet and got out my high heels that I normally wear with the leggings. I put them on, stood up facing away from Ricky, and arched my back, as I looked at him over my shoulder.

"Oh my God. You look fantastic. If only I could fuck you with them on."

There was a way, but do I ruin my expensive pair of leggings? I could see him getting another hard on. I guess I am.

"Hold on," I said as I ran to my sewing kit. I got out the scissors and cut along the inseam of my crotch. I cut a couple of inches where my labia lips were.

"What did you do?" he asked.

"Just come here to Momma."

He got out of bed, and I returned to my fuck me pose; ass out, and back arched.

"What do I do?"

"Just get between my legs." I grabbed his cock, parted the material, and guided him into my pussy.

"Oh my god. This is awesome," he said as he started banging into me. "I remember when you wore these for my birthday. You were bending over into the truck, and your ass looked so awesome. Just like it does now. I wanted to walk up to that ass and fuck you right there."

"Just like you are doing now, baby." I was bent over my dresser, and the angle was perfect. Somehow he was stimulating my clit with every stroke. He was really enjoying it. It must have been a fantasy of his. Thank god we didn't do this first, or he'd all ready be done. This was my turn.

"Oh Baby, don't stop doing that. This time Mommy's going to come." I started to knead my own tits, and finger my nipples. I stood up again, and looked over my shoulder at him.

"Kiss me," I ordered. He rammed his tongue into my throat and grabbed my tit at the same time. With him frenching me, squeezing my nipples and with the thrusts of his cock I could feel myself coming to orgasm.

I was breathing hard and shallow through my nose as our tongues danced in my mouth. His cock was doing just the right thing in my pussy.

Suddenly, the world was gone. It was only Ricky's cock in my pussy, and my orgasm. I felt my vagina walls contract on his cock, as I shivered through my best orgasm of the day. Suddenly, he was coming. Very small compared to the other two. I had got it in, just in time.

"You came too?" I asked in shock, as he was finishing.

"Yeah. I told you I liked those leggings!"

He collapsed on the bed. I stripped off the shoes and leggings, and fell next to him. That morning, before he went to work, we had another quickie. I remember quickies, I thought, as I watched him dress for work.

Ricky

Thank god my work isn't too mentally demanding because it was another day that I was distracted by thoughts of her.

I called her during the day, and she told me that the A/C repairman had finally gotten there. It would be fixed by the time I got home.

When I got home the A/C was fixed, but Jen's friend Anna was at the kitchen table having coffee. Mom was sitting across from her wearing a pretty, strapless sundress. She gave me a shrug when I nodded toward Anna.

All I wanted to do was get Mom naked and in my bed. Anna was at our house a lot, but she hadn't been around while the A/C was broken. I wanted to go outside and put a bullet through the condenser.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked me when she came into my room, and saw the look on my face.

"Get rid of her," I pleaded as I pinned her against the closed door, and tasted her lips. I pulled her dress down so her tits popped out of the top of the dress.

"I can't," she replied, as I groped her breasts. "She had a fight with her husband, and she's really upset. Give me a little more time, and I'll make some excuse." I stuck my tongue deep in her mouth, and found hers. She pushed me away.

"You're making this too hard." She pulled her dress back up and walked back out the door. I took a shower, and fell asleep in my bed while I listened to them talk. When I awoke it was dark and she was next to me naked in bed, and she was kissing me. I could taste wine along with her lipstick.

"You're drunk," I accused.

"A little," she admitted. "Anna made me open a bottle of wine. You should count your blessings. I get frisky when I have had a couple."

"Anna's gone?"

"No, she still at the kitchen table. She said she didn't mind waiting while I took a few minutes to fuck my son."

"That's what I like about Anna. She's very understanding."

I kissed her deeply, enjoying her tongue in my mouth. I sucked on it as her kisses rolled over me. She grabbed my dick and tried to mount me, but I flipped her over on her back.

"Not yet," I whispered.

"What?" She was confused.

"Shhhh," I replied, as I started kissing her, first on her neck, then on her breasts, then on her stomach. I hadn't tasted her yet, and it was all I could think about at work.

"You shushed me. No one shushes me."

"Shhhh," I repeated as I kissed the little v of hair on her pubic bone. My tongue found her lips, as I smelled her slight muskiness, and I tasted her for the first time. That shut her up. The only thing out of her mouth now was a low moan.

My tongue found her clit, and I slowly sucked it into my lips.

"Oh, baby that feels so good. Mommy needs this so bad." I put my hands under her ass lifting it up and making her arch her back. Her hands ran through my hair as I flicked at her clit.

I was enjoying this immensely. Her taste was mixed with the taste of wine and the lipstick that was still on my lips. I looked up at her, watching her writhe in exquisite agony.

He lips parted and her breathing became shallow and rapid. The sound of her moans filled my ears and prodded me on. If I was enjoying it, she was enjoying it more.

She grabbed my head with one hand and grabbed the headboard with the other. Her back arched more, her body temperature rose and I could feel her labia and clitoris swell.

"Oh, baby, Momma's coming." She yelled loud enough for Anna to hear even if she wasn't at the kitchen table any more. "Ricky, Baby, I want you to fuck me." I was so hot for her I didn't need to be asked twice. I flew up her body and rammed my prick in her all the way. She rolled me over onto my back, and with her tits reaching for the sky she sat back on my member and finished herself off.

Her low moans filled the air and my ears as her orgasm overtook her.

She was sitting farther and farther back on my cock until I thought it was going to break. Finally her orgasm was done and she collapsed into my arms.

She was done, spent. She gasped fitfully for air. Her hair was in my face, and my cock was still hard inside her. It was then that I felt a terrible awful yearning.

I would always have done anything for her, but now it was more. It was more intense. I would rip out my own heart if she asked for it. I wanted for nothing but to be naked with her forever.

It was a tremendously wonderful feeling and yet a horrible one: it felt like that yearning could never be quenched, never be extinguished, no matter how much we made love together; it was frightening.

"Rick, I love you."

"I love you, too Jen."

Jennifer

That was the last entry in Ricky's journal. He must have written it a day or two after it happened, or maybe he wrote it as I slept in his bed that night. That was five months ago.

I didn't know he even kept a journal. I found it on his computer a couple of weeks ago. I clicked on recent documents and there it was.

I edited out dates, redundancies and whatever was unnecessary to the story. I added my own thoughts and any missing details. Hence this story.

Ricky was killed a week after his last entry. He was involved in a car crash while driving home from work.

Apparently, a driver of a tractor-trailer was texting and didn't see the red light. He broadsided Ricky's car at fifty miles an hour. Ricky was thrown from the car and was dead before the police and ambulance even got to the scene. The doctors said that he must have died instantly and didn't suffer.

After the funeral, I stayed in Ricky's bed for two weeks. I was inconsolable, and totally despondent. Anna tried to persuade me that I had something to live for, but it was something else that persuaded me a couple of weeks later.