Suburban Cumslut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I felt that I was empty, I stopped pushing, but Daddy encouraged me to continue.

"Keep pushing slut. We want all that cum out of your ass and in your mouth."

I did as he asked, though I was nervous about pushing so hard. I felt another small trickle of cum flow out of me.

"Mmmmmm. I love to see that little asshole working so hard. That's a good girl. Now turn around and see what a treat Daddy has for you."

I turned around and crawled over to inspect the mess in Daddy's hand. There was a small puddle of pearlescent cum, with a few faint brownish streaks swirling through it. I wanted that cum so much that I didn't even care that it was soiled from being inside my ass.

"Lap it up you filthy little whore. Lap up that dirty cum like a good little bitch."

I did. My pink tongue slid out from between my lips to make a trail through the thick and fragrant substance. With a practiced flick of my tongue, I swept the first precious drops into my mouth and moaned deeply with satisfaction as they slid down my throat. I lapped and licked and slurped until his hand was clean, and all the delicious spunk was consumed. Then I cleaned my Daddy's flaccid cock and empty balls, searching for every last drop of cum.

When I was satisfied that I had done a thorough job, I sat up and licked my lips like a cat licking away the last drops of sweet cream. Daddy smiled at me.

"You look very satisfied with yourself slut."

"Ohhhh, I am Daddy." I purred. "Thank you for the cum. Thank you for letting me be such a dirty girl."

"You're welcome slut. You have pleased me very much. Now...you have earned some attention from Daddy. Tell me what you want, baby."

I laid back on the bed and spread my legs wide, displaying my swollen, dripping sex.

"Hurt me Daddy. Hurt me while I cum."

Daddy chuckled deeply. "My pleasure slut. My pleasure."

To Be Continued...

12