Suburban Housewives Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, that is amazing; I've never been penetrated there before!" Jen grabbed Annie's hand and helped guide her to insert a larger digit into her tiny rectal hole. "You can do better than that, girl," chuckled the ostensibly staid mother, "Let's give it a bit more effort!"

With that, Annie's middle finger pushed deeper inside Jen's asshole, until her knuckle was nearly eclipsed and embraced by the anal walls. Annie was shocked by the unusual use of rough language by her conservative friend, who often chided her for the occasional slip into blue words; yet, it only added to the erotic quality of the moment, as Annie submitted to her chum's request.

"Boy, you really are turning out to be a dirty little ho!" Annie laughed as her finger penetrated deeper inside Jen's anus, followed by her thumb returning to its work of turning within her drenched pussy.

"Mmmmm, you're sure turning me into one anyway," Jen said with an obvious tinge of heightened emotion and agitation. Jen began to mimic Annie's thrusts by rocking her bottom back and forth to increase the penetration even more. "Ooooo yaaaa, I want you in me baby!" Jen gulped and cried, then uttered a variety of expletives never before heard by her friend, "I want to be filled by you and used by you today." Annie had no reservations about such a demand; she was more willing than Jen could ever know.

Annie roughly pulled up Jen's and her own skirt, nearly ripping off her damp panties as they fell quickly to the ground. Pushing Jen's leg up and laying it on her shoulder she left Jen in a most vulnerable and erotic pose before pushing Jen's other leg over wider, "I wanna feel your lovely muff on mine, darling!" And with that, Annie intersected with Jen, in a scissor like position the two women pressed together on the chair- nearly making the poor furniture break under their weight. Jen was pushed over more into a near side position to permit her friend's smaller, yet still hairy and plump mound to mount and slide over her own. The two thirty something housewives found themselves fidgeting and grinding slowly in rather awkward yet, oh so provocative movements, resulting in wet, curly hair covered lips rubbing together, separating at points, and including the occasional meeting of clitorises that made one or the other girl jolt and jerk in convulsed pleasure. Each held tight to the other, an arm round a side or shoulder, the other grasping at a breast or ass cheek --sometimes alternating between the two erogenous zones.

"Oooooo yaaaaaa, you feel sooooo fucking gooooood on me girlie!" grunted Annie as Jen flitted her eyelids, bit her lip, and grunted and moaned in response.

The writhing women soon found the chair less capable of providing freedom and comfort for their obscene activity. Disconnecting their bodies for mere seconds, they shifted down to the kitchen floor where their legs and mounds once again interlocked in a passionate display; each woman reached and firmly grabbed each others' hands to pull tighter together; thus helping to encourage greater pressure and friction between their vaginas. Depraved, guttural sounds emanated from them in growing speed and volume as the women increased the intensity and rapidity of their actions. Loud, wet slapping sounds accompanied the grinding together of their vulvas, further enhanced by an emerging, especially hot, heady scent from their nether regions.

After a few minutes, the women collapsed in a messy sticky, drenched pile; before embracing for a kiss.

"MMMMM that was wonderful!" exclaimed Jen.

"I'll say, but I don't think I am quite done yet." Annie wickedly retorted. Pushing off her friend Annie helped Jen up before sliding her hand over Jen's dripping pussy; pushing one, then two digits inside her and rubbing her thumb over Jen's clitoris in circular fashion, while leaning in to deeply kiss her new found lover; all the while their breasts slapping against each others' bodies. Jen moaned into Annie's mouth and reciprocated the fingering action in her smaller partner's quim. In time, a third digit joined the others to help probe the deeper recesses of each woman's private location; joined also by a growing drip of juices down their hands and inner thighs, as well as heighten sounds of pleasure that finally resulted in another climax for the girls.

"I think that may just be the greatest orgasm I have ever had!" opined Jen, as the women disengaged their fingers and stood smiling with satisfied expressions on their faces; caressing each others' bodies, stroking each others' hair, and leaving soft kisses on each other's cheek, necks and lips.

"Ya, same here, but I don't think that'll be the last time we say that," replied Annie somewhat cheekily, reaching round to squeeze and slap a cheek of her partner's full bottom. "Well, all things must come to an end," she giggled at her naughty little pun, "We should clean ourselves and the kitchen up, before the kids get back." Jen nodded and gave her friend one more deep kiss before the two women went to the shower and washed off.

The two playfully cleaned each others' entire bodies, while also taking time to kiss, caress, feel, and even smack each others' butt cheeks before drying off and getting dressed.

"Oh dear, I guess you'll have no panties to put on!" Annie noted, as Jen's torn, wet panties still lay on the kitchen floor.

"That's fine, I feel like going without, but you can keep my old ones as a souvenir if you like?" giggled the larger woman, her breasts shaking as she did.

"I think I might," winked Annie, who soon held the new trophy to her nose for a little smell and smiled with a delightful mischievousness; before placing them in her purse. "You'll be a little cool down below won't you dear?" Annie opined, her hand sliding smoothly up her friend's skirt where her finger teasingly ran over Jen's recently cleansed slit; provoking renewed lust in the younger woman as she felt Annie's finger ply open her fleshy lips and soon twist within her once more.

"Oh fuck, I can't believe you are doing that to me again!"

Jen felt herself squirm on her pal's digit before it was suddenly retracted with a passionate, lust filled chortle, "I think that's enough for today, don't you love?" Jen feigned a frown of disappointment but she knew it was the right thing to do.

The two new lovers embraced once more with another passionate kiss, before saying their goodbyes. With that, Jen opened the door out and walked out, her newly drawn juices coating her vagina and pubic hair; her skirt somewhat disheveled and hiked up exposing more thigh than she was usually wont to do. It had been a day of first times, and she wasn't about to stop now.

Yes, thought Annie, it had been an eventful, eye opening day; one that would impresses each woman in such a way that would change the course of their relationship and their lives as women. After Jen had left, Annie cleaned up the kitchen but not without noticing a small puddle of liquid on the chair and kitchen floor where the girls had tangled. She ran her finger through the fluid, closed her eyes, and slowly licked it off, smiling knowingly as she thought of her friend and what they had just done. For two fully domesticated, relatively inhibited housewives this was surely the start of something exceptionally undomesticated and uninhibited.

12