Suburban Housewives Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, you make me soooo hot . . . I've never had such an amazing woman as you . . .all the others were mere girls compared with you Jen dear!" Maggie wrapped her long legs round Jen's neck and began to rub her sopping pussy over Jen's sticky, drenched face. Finally the young woman reached her peak, indicating this to Jen by digging her sharp finger nails into Jen's upper back, then letting out an almost primal scream.

Jen suddenly pulled up in shock, "Maggie, you want to bring a crowd in here . . maybe the police?" She stood akimbo, hands on her lovely bare hips before shaking her finger like some old school teacher scolding her young charge.

"Sorry, ma'am, but I just couldn't help it, you make me feel sooo alive!" Maggie grinned and ran her fingers over Jen's obviously excited pussy, while her other hand caressed Jen's thigh and ass cheek.

Jen simply smiled and leaned down to kiss her young lover before grabbing the lotions and handing them to Maggie, "Now it's my turn!"

At that, Maggie doused Jen's quivering flesh then turned herself around and pulled Jen onto herself so that Jen's larger mound pressed onto Maggie's face as Jen effectively mounted her eager companion. Maggie's tongue seemed almost too excited, nearly slashing and poking Jen's hole and its surroundings like a woman gone mad.

"Ooooo yes dear, but take your time, I'm not going anywhere," Jen chuckled and slowly rode Maggie's face like a schoolgirl riding a pony. Maggie's slurps, moans, and muffled cries were almost as loud and intense as the sounds emanating from Jen. Jen soon found herself face down reciprocating Maggie's actions; each woman now pleasuring the other until they were fully satisfied.

After several minutes of licking, fingering, and rubbing and wriggling body on body the girls collapsed as one messy tangy-sweet smelling heap.

"Maggie girl, I think you have made me one satisfied customer . . . I will certainly buy everything you have . . .um . . .demonstrated to me today," Jen smiled sweetly, turning to lay side by side with Maggie, stroking her lovely -- albeit mangled and matted -- hair and caressing her face.

"Oh thank you ma'am, . . .I mean Jen . . . I must say you've been the best customer I have ever had . . .and I've had a few customers since I've been here," Maggie winked and grinned at her revelation before returning Jen's affectionate strokes and caresses; including lovingly running her fingers over Jen's large breasts.

The women helped each other clean up and dress, with Jen leaving her undergarments for Maggie as a little souvenir, returned to the main room of the shop (where Maggie's coworker gave Maggie -- and even an astonished Jen - nothing but devilish glances, winks, and pats on the bottom); where Jen purchased all the items.

"Thank you for all your help today, young lady" Jen offered in an almost motherly tone.

"In future, please let me know if you have any other items you think might be of use to me," with that Jen quickly jotted down her name and phone number before handing it to Maggie.

"You're welcome, ma'am I will make sure to contact you soon" Maggie responded with a mocking air of deference, which was accompanied by a tongue in cheek curtsy that included a rather provocative lifting of her skirt hem.

"I certainly like to make sure my customers happy," she winked and grinned.

It was then that Jen remembered how public she now was, which made her blush, quickly turn away and run out the door mumbling her goodbye, leaving two young shop clerks in hysterics.

12