Suburban Sex Club Ch. 06

Story Info
Husband and wife go out for dinner.
1.7k words
4.19
15.5k
7
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He guided me into the garage and closed the door behind me, then took me down the three steps and helped me into the car. The butt plug shifted inside me with each step and roll of the hip, every jolt on the way to the car and even as I sank into the leather seat it continued to move sending delicious signals to my overheated pussy. The movements kept me on edge, close to orgasm without tipping me over and I thought if I could just touch my clit—even a feather-light touch—I could reach my apogee. He seemed to read my thoughts and slapped my hands away as they inched toward my pussy of their own accord. He started the car and the seat warmer came on further intensifying the sensations in my nether region. I had never before sat butt-naked in the car and I was sure there was going to be a cunt shaped stain on the leather later.

"Trust me?" he asked stepping back into regular Akash mode.

I thought about it for a quick minute. I swear my cunt has a brain, just like they say men's dicks have. I could even visualize the head of my clitoris swiveling this way and that and saying something like, "All clear, proceed please." The neural pathways from my cunt-brain to my tongue fired and I said, "Y...yes. I trust you."

"OK. Remember that you will never be in danger and as long as you don't use your safe word, you will continue to be submissive. You will be my toy, a plaything, nothing more." He was back to being my master.

His words were like a direct electrical shock to my cunt and I whimpered and moaned and wriggled my ass trying to get some more stimulation. The butt plug moved and settled as the garage door rolled up.

Now I don't want to give the impression that I am completely into the slave-master relationship—I have read about such things on the internet—but I like to think I am an independent minded progressive woman, and don't fully subscribe to that kind of mindset. I work in the IT industry and have a mid level managerial position in a large multinational company so I am nobody's fool. I do—as I was discovering tonight—have a strong submissive streak and I simply felt the need to explore my limits, but on my own terms. It sounds funny—to explore submission on my own terms when it really is on somebody else's terms—but it is true.

As he drove out of the garage, his right hand slipped in between the open jacket and fondled my breasts. They felt hot and heavy and exquisitely sensitive as never before. The nipples in particular were crackling with electricity. It may have been the static building up but I think it was all me, my sexuality.

He drove out into the country road and turned left, then a right, and then a left again along a meandering road, then maybe another turn, I wasn't sure. The blindfold made my other senses keener it was true, but a lot of the keen sensations were centered on my tits and cunt and ass as he continued to caress my nearly naked body as he drove. When he finally stopped the car, I was completely disoriented. He told me we were going to step out of the car now and go into a building. I was surprised—I had expected a drive through at the Dominos or something, some little exhibition of my naked body to a pimply kid at the drive through window, but this was different and I almost baulked. But then my pussy brain kicked in and I thought, what the fuck, in for a penny and all that. Then I thought about the saying, 'in for a penny in for a pound, and changed the words to, 'into the pussy into the cunt' and giggled. All in the time Akash took to close his door, walk around and open mine.

He reached in for my arm and then stopped.

"Oops no jewelry! Can't have that...we are going out after all and I can't have my slut cunt without jewelry."

"Jewelry Sir?" I was confused. I had my small stud earrings on and my gold chain, so I wasn't sure what he was talking about.

He said nothing, just reached in and pinched my right nipple, rolling it between thumb and forefinger. It was already hard from his earlier ministrations and now with exposure to the frigid air and his rough handling it became harder still. Then I heard a clank of metal and then a sharp piercing pain that lanced through my breath and straight to my cunt. A nipple clamp, I realized as a gasp escaped my lips. Then the other nipple underwent the same treatment and both clamps seemed to be connected by a chain of some sort—I was admonished not to touch—I could feel the weight of the metal pulling my already sensitive boobs down and out. Electric waves of pleasure pain shot through my tits. Never before had I been so totally aware of my breasts.

I struggled out and put my hand on the seat between my legs to lever myself out and found a puddle of fluid. It was embarrassing how much juice my cunt had leaked. I stepped out and steadied myself on his arm, legs still shaking from the sensations the nipple clamps had produced. Then we walked up what felt like a gravel walkway, my shoes crunching on the ground. I had no idea if people were watching me or if we were essentially in the dark—it could have been a floodlit stadium packed with spectators for all I knew. The very thought brought a fresh spasm to my cunt and I gasped and almost stopped. Akash pulled me along roughly, jacket falling open and closed with each step, new sensations in my sensitive tits and ass impelling me on.

We came to a stop after a short walk and I guessed we had reached a door or entrance of some sort. Akash pressed the doorbell—I could hear the chimes in the distance. Then footsteps and the door opened.

"Well, well," said a male voice. It sounded familiar but I couldn't place it. Perhaps if he said more? It didn't sound like Steven the cop. Someone else then.

"I brought the package," Akash said. The other must have made some sort of gesture because the next thing I knew my jacket was pulled open, my full frontal charms on total display. The cold air on my back and the warm air from the interior of the house (I was quite sure it was a house) made my skin break out in goose prickles. I shivered deliciously, a tremor going over my body. I felt brazen and stuck my ass out behind me, sticking my chest out front. I could imagine my tits sticking out proudly like they were on display at a grocery store or something.

"Hmm," said the first voice.

"Yes, she wants it," said my husband. "She wants it bad...begging for it in fact, the fucking slut." The rough language, the tone—as though I was merely an object—made me shiver with delicious anticipation.

A hand brushed down my front, between my boobs and clasped the chain connecting the nipple clamps and I shivered once more. The chain was hefted—I could feel the shift in the direction of the weight and another hand explored between my legs. The hand stopped as though in surprise when it encountered the butt plug and for some reason I felt proud.

"Hmm," said the man, "quite advanced I see."

"Yeah, you should have no trouble," said Akash.

The man pulled at the flange of the butt plug experimentally and the weight of it redistributed inside, pressing against by back pussy walls, shooting sensations throughout. I let out a gasp. The hand let the butt plug go and it rebounded back, pulled in by my clenching sphincter, the metal ball slowly moving from side to side. The he put his hand directly on my cunt and started playing with my clit. Two fingers in, twiddling the inner labia, thumb on the clit, diddling like mad. The hand on the tit clamps were literally yanking the chain at the same rhythm. By now I was moaning and gasping continuously. The image I had of myself was beyond erotic—I was standing on someone's doorstep, in nothing but a wide open jacket, tits being mauled, cunt being ravaged by someone's hand and the cold and warm air playing on my body simultaneously—it was almost like an out of body experience. It was unreal, a mind fuck and a physical fuck beyond description.

The inevitable happened. I had been on edge so long that it did not take me long to explode. My knees buckled, I literally saw stars, flashes of light went off, explosions in my head and I think I must have cried out loud. When I recovered, I found myself clutching someone's jacket with one hand and a powerful arm supporting me from behind. My breathing was ragged and they let me rest in the half warmth for a few seconds, just enough to catch my breath. Then the arms gently propelled me inside and the door was shut. They sat me down on a couch, still feeling weak-kneed, still blindfolded, and I sank into it gratefully.

A drink was pressed into my hand and I gulped half of it down before realizing it was mostly alcohol. I paused for a second and then decided, what the fuck and gulped the rest down. The glass was replaced almost immediately as though whoever it was had anticipated just this. I took the second drink and sat straighter, feeling a little stronger now. I figured we must be in one of Akash's friend's house—couldn't be an apartment, so I guessed one other guy. Well, I thought, two guys, one gal—me—so the possibilities could be really interesting.

While I sipped the drink slowly I felt hot breath on my ear and a voice said, "Hey there beautiful. We've been waiting a long time for you."

A breathy, sexy voice, full of mischief and promises of things to come. A female voice.