Suburban Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dave933
Dave933
911 Followers

Their bodies moved together, firm flesh pressing into Mistress Mort's more mature frame. The two women, both beautiful in their own way, looked stunning to their forgotten audience, the watching Karen, Pam and Tessa. Karen grinned broadly as she watched their soft bodies pressing together, boobs squashing into each other. She hardly noticed Pam pulling Tessa on top of her on a pool lounger, so pleased was she with watching Jenny's progress into lesbian submission.

Karen knelt down next to the two curvaceous women fucking on the grass, whispering into Jenny's ear.

"God, you look so sexy. So fucking sexy, fucking my friend. Your fine ass pumping away between her legs. She's loving it -- aren't you loving it, Dee?" her voice rose at the end.

"Ah! Oh yeah -- so sweet -she's got a lovely cock, and she's getting good at using it!" said Dee.

Jenny began to pant as she fucked her Mistress; not the usual panting of sexual excitement, but simply through the effort of fucking away in the bright sunshine. Sweat covered every inch of her glowing frame, and her face was flushed. Dee began to grunt, and Jenny could tell an orgasm was rising. She felt strangely determined to bring her mistress to orgasm, and ignored the aches in her thighs to thrust harder and harder into the woman beneath her. In another minute, Dee cried aloud, her body tensing as an orgasm rushed through her, and Jenny let her movements slow and stop.

Dee lifted her head, kissing Jenny passionately, before telling her to keep going. Jenny sighed slightly, but got back to work, thrusting away. Dee wasn't satisfied until Jenny had brought her another two orgasms in quick succession, and when they were done, Jenny felt that her legs were burning.

The two women finally rolled apart, gasping for breath, and Jenny clutched at her thighs, aching with cramp. After a moment, Karen knelt beside her, and was rubbing at her thighs, looking almost concerned! Jenny laid back and let Karen work. After a few minutes, the aching was much improved, and Karen had taken off Jenny's strap-on dildo.

"Do your legs feel better, Toy?" came Karen's voice.

Eyes still closed, Jenny nodded, then remembered to say "Yes, Mistress"

"Good. Now to take your mind off your legs, I've got one more treat for you -- I need you to get in the 'Flaunt' position for me -- come on..."

Karen pushed at Jenny's side, helping her to roll over. Remembering the position she had adopted so long ago in the lingerie shop, Jenny brought her arse into the air, knees wide. She pillowed her head on her folded arms, turning her face to one side.

"That's right, Toy" said Karen. "I've got a lovely treat for you now, to reward you for being so obedient. Isn't that nice of me?"

"Yes, Mrs. Mulder" said Jenny.

"I'm going to fuck you, my Toy. Fuck you like you've never been fucked before" said Karen from behind her.

Jenny could sense Karen kneeling down behind her, between Jenny's calves. After a moment, she felt the head of something large pressing at her swollen pussy lips. She pushed back gently, feeling the thick shaft spreading her lips widely. Karen was being strangely gentle, thought Jenny vaguely, before a second sensation hit her.

A second firm object was pressing against her anus, still sensitive from the many fingers which had been in there today. But the fingers had been slender compared with the dildo now pressing against the tight ring. Jenny's eyes opened, and she flinched forwards, but Karen had hold of her hips, riding with her and driving forwards.

Jenny's bottom was suddenly being split, her anal ring stretched as part of the invading dildo slid inside. She gasped, protesting "No!" over and over again. But Karen was having no argument, sliding the twin dildos deeper into her naked sex slave. Jenny's eyes bulged as she felt the two fake cocks drive deeper, both her pussy and bottom stretching to accommodate what felt like huge shafts pressing deeper into them.

"Aaah-uhn! Aah-uhn! Aah-uhn!" cried Jenny as Karen began to rock back and forth; the twin dildos sliding in and then out of her two holes. She felt split in two, but the pain in her bottom was somehow transformed by her arousal, and the cock in her pussy. Soon, the waves of sensation coursing through her body were pure pleasure as Karen rode her.

Jenny felt Karen's firm thighs bouncing against her buttocks as the dominant woman slid the twin strap-ons all the way into her most private places. But Jenny was beyond caring about being used, abused, and humiliated. She wasn't even caring that she had never before had a cock -- real or fake -- in her ass. In fact, she didn't have a coherent thought in her head as Karen expertly pumped her ass and pussy with her strap-on sex toys. All she could feel now was ecstasy; desire, a need to orgasm one last time. Her pussy lips and ass were stretched wide, sending messages of pleasure through her body. Wordlessly, she pressed back against her Mistress, pushing herself deeper still onto the rubber cocks.

Karen watched as Jenny's protestations died away, as she surrendered to the two cocks probing her twin holes. She saw the blonde's face, pressed sideways against the ground, twist with fear, then pain, then melt into an expression of pure, hungry desire. She felt Jenny begin to press back onto her, and grinned, quickening her strokes.

Jenny's mind exploded in a kaleidoscope of colors as her first anal orgasm blasted through her. But Karen was merciless, continuing to fuck her beautiful slave, and Jenny's orgasms came again and again.

Jenny moaned deliriously, unable to think at all on the crest of the amazing sensations Karen was bringing her. She could hardly breathe, and as color flash-bulbs went off in her head, it grew suddenly dark, and she was still.

....

Jenny woke a little later. She saw blue sky above her, and was momentarily confused. She realized she was lying on the grass, a cool breeze blowing over her naked body, and remembered where she was. Slowly, she sat up. She heard a voice calling her name, and looked around to see the four women splashing in the swimming pool, calling her over.

Unsteadily, Jenny stood up and tottered over to the pool, sitting down on the edge before lowering herself into the cool water. The water felt cold, and flowed over her skin like soothing silk. Her nipples tightened once more as they were chilled.

"Jenny," called Karen. "Good to see you up and about!"

"That looked like fun," called Mistress Gray, her dark hair slicked back over her head. She laid relaxed back, arms out of the side of the pool, her small breasts just above the water.

Miss Quick swam up beside Jenny and winked at her. "That looked like an amazing orgasm!" she said excitedly. "I've never seen anybody faint like that during sex -- I thought it was just something people made up for books."

Jenny blushed slightly. "I...er...I think I was pretty hot in the sun and everything..." she mumbled.

"Well, next time I want my turn" said the younger girl with a pout. "I think I missed out today, not getting to play with you properly -- so next time, you're going down on me first! Right?" she asked almost fiercely.

"Um -- yeah -- sure" said Jenny, not looking her in the eye. Miss Quick squealed with delight, throwing her arms about Jenny and planting a wet kiss on her cheek; young breasts pressing into Jenny's side.

"It's a date!" said Miss Quick with excitement.

The other women were much calmer already, and soon Jenny had relaxed and calmed down a little. She swam gently, feeling the ache from her bottom with every kick of her legs. Her pussy felt well-stretched, and she wondered vaguely as to the size of the dildo Karen had penetrated her with.

Before long, Mistress Mort announced that she and Tessa would be leaving soon. Everyone got out of the pool, as Mistress Gray said she would do the same. They were all friendly to Jenny, giving her a hug or a kiss, although still no-one called her by her name, and all three mentioned 'the next time' as though it was a foregone conclusion that there would be one.

Before she left, Miss Quick snuck a small note into Jenny's hand with a final kiss, almost shyly this time.

As she walked the other women out of the house, Karen ordered Jenny to tidy up, and she obediently began walking around, picking up cups, dildos and tubes of lubricant. Walking naked around the garden, she found the double strap-on which Karen had used on her. The uppermost dildo was surprisingly normal-sized; about seven inches long and an inch thick; whilst the lower one was double the thickness and about ten inches long. She could barely close her fingers around it -- no wonder her pussy was sore!

Finishing her chore, Jenny read the note Miss Quick had slipped her -- "That was fun. Glad to have someone like you to play with. Call me if you want to play, just the two of us. Tessa. 224-7683'

Jenny stared at the note, before folding it into her hand. What was happening to her? She was -- she was tempted! Not just a little bit either -- she really wanted to get along with that sexy girl who had licked her pussy so well! She was a married woman -- and Tessa was almost young enough to be her daughter!

She finished tidying and carried the tray of sex toys back inside, her tiny bikini dangling from one hand.

It was getting late, and Karen was bound to let her go before their husbands got home -- but what would she make her do tomorrow?

...

To be continued... if people like it...

Dave933
Dave933
911 Followers