Suburban Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Kelly watches cock sucking.
6.4k words
4.37
105.7k
35

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qm2x1798
qm2x1798
853 Followers

The author would like to thank Andrea, for her exceptional work editing this story.

This is the beginning of a multiple chapter story that describes the adventures of a young couple on vacation. The prologue and the first three chapters are intended to be read together. Additional chapters will be released shortly. Comments and recommendations are appreciated.

---------------------------------------------

Kelly was polite enough to wait a minute after Morris left, hoping he would not hear. "What the fuck did you get us into Jonathan Charles Anderson?" Kelly rarely swore and when she did it usually meant that John was in trouble. The fact that she used his full given name meant that it was double trouble. The only other person to use his full name was his mother and that was when he was 10 years old and he had just shaved one half of the family dog.

"I don't know. You read the e-mails just as many times as I did. How was I to know that she kept naked man servants for her sexual pleasure? By the way, why didn't you let go of Morris' cock when he released your hand?"

Kelly had hoped that her anger would keep the conversation on Anne and not the servants cock that she had just been holding. "It was nothing. He was holding my hand against it. I think Anne told him to do that when she whispered in his ear by the pool".

That was her story and Kelly was going to stick to it. She didn't think her husband would be too pleased to hear that she had squeezed the servant's cock several times as the three of them stood in the doorway a moment before.

"Why are you blaming me for holding his cock? You are the one that got us into this mess." Kelly was trying hard to keep the conversation on John's mistake rather than address her transgressions with Morris.

"I will ask Anne for our deposit back when I meet with her in a little bit. She should have explained this before we showed up."

Kelly was relieved that her husband had changed the subject.

"John, I don't think that is going to work. She is a dominant female that keeps naked servants. Do you really think that she is going to give you the money back? Anyways, where would we go? We are in the middle of the tropics during the peak of vacation season; I don't think there are going to be any vacant rooms"

John always hated to admit it, but his wife was right

"Anyways, I can handle being in a house with a bunch of naked servants if you can. Maybe Anne will let you see Julie naked; I saw you admiring her large breasts and don't deny it." Kelly hoped that her husband would take the bait of the young woman and not steer the conversation back to Morris. In her heart she knew that they should go, but her crotch, erect nipples and the bottle of wine told her to stay.

"I don't know."

"Come on honey, I'm okay with it and as long as we are good between us. You have nothing to fear. In fact, I should be afraid of you trying to jump Anne or Julie! I know you like big tits."

Kelly walked over to her husband and started nibbling on his ear. "This place is almost as big as a hotel. We probably won't see the servants that often"

"Yeah, I guess its okay. I am still going to talk to Anne about this when I meet with her".

Rubbing her husband's cock through his shorts, she offered him the opportunity to wash her back in the shower. John declined, saying that he did not want to be late for his meeting with Anne. Kelly was happy that John turned down her offer. It would have been hard to explain why her panties were soaked.

John walked through the kitchen about ten minutes prior to his meeting with Anne. Alex was just putting down a case of wine on the large granite counter top. John was impressed with magnitude of the kitchen; it was obviously built for professional chefs and hosting large gatherings.

"Good day Alex. I'm John. I don't think we were properly introduced earlier."

"Good day Sir. I hope you found the guest room to your liking. If you or Mistress Kelly realizes you've left something at home, notify myself or Morris and we can arrange to get it when we are in town."

"Thank you Alex, you did a perfect job unpacking the luggage. If you don't mind me asking, how do you like working for Anne?"

"I enjoy working for Mistress Anne. Actually, it does not seem like work for me. I take great pleasure in helping my Mistress and her friends when they visit. I will also enjoy helping you and your wife during your stay at the Mansion."

"Thank you Alex."

The offer of assisting his wife did not sit well with John. The last thing he needed was his wife holding the cock of the other servant. He saw the way Kelly stared at the young men and wondered if she was horny.

"Sir, if you head through the Kitchen and to the right, you will find the office door. I would not want you to be late for your meeting with the Mistress"

John found the door as described by Morris and Alex. As he stood outside, he could hear sounds emanating from the room on the other side. Intrigued by the moans, he placed his ear gently on the door. It wasn't a conversation per say, but a string of grunting noises. One voice was definitely Anne's and the other seemed to belong to a male. John had seen both of the servants on his way to the office, so he wondered who might be in there with Anne. It sounded as if the two of them were finishing, so John quickly backed away from the door.

The door open a moment later and John was surprised to see Julie. The surprise wasn't so much seeing Julie but it was the red bra, panties and matching heels that she wore. A quick glimpse southward showed that her panties were soaked.

"Please come in John. If you have a seat on the couch, my Mistress will be with you in a moment."

Turning her attention to the middle aged man pulling up his pants, Julie instructed him to finish getting dressed and to follow her out the door. The man did not seem like Anne's type and John wondered what this guy could offer a woman that seemed to have everything.

Anne returned through the door at the back of the office as Julie was escorting the male visitor out. Anne had changed her clothes since lunch and was now dressed in black PVC corset and panties. In her left hand she held a leather harness and what looked to be a large black dildo; in her right hand was a cloth rag. Anne took a seat behind the extra-large oak desk and continued to clean the dildo in her hand.

John sat quietly as he watched Anne continue with her task. Anne cleaned the rubber cock, appearing not to notice John was in the room. Neither seemed interested in talking, until Anne set the cock down on the desk.

"John, thank you for meeting with me; I hope that you and Kelly enjoyed your lunch."

"The lunch was fine, thank you Anne."

John thought about asking Anne for his deposit back; despite the discussion a short while ago with his wife. However, the large black cock on the desk and his wife's statement about a dominant woman being unlikely to give the couple a refund convinced him to remain silent.

"As we discussed in the e-mail, the cost of the stay is three thousand dollars for the week. You and Kelly will have use of the entire mansion, the boat, watercraft and the limo. The food and drinks are included in the price."

John rose from the couch and handed Anne an envelope stuffed with hundred dollar bills.

"Thank you. I need to tell you about some of the rules for visitors to the mansion."

"I don't recall you mentioning anything about rules in our e-mail exchanges."

"As you can imagine, with naked servants around the house you are likely to see me fucking them. I do have locals visit on a regular basis and they enjoy many of the carnal delights available at the mansion. I asked that if what you see goes against your own limitations or beliefs that you keep it to yourself. I encourage everyone that visits to explore all of their sexual desires. That encouragement extends to you and Kelly."

"Kelly and I are deeply in love and do not share ourselves with others."

"That is fine, but I ask that you allow Kelly to make her own decisions. You might find that she is hornier than usual and wants to fuck more often. I haven't met a woman that is not turned on when she stays here and every one of their partners appreciates the increased sex drives of their lovers."

"As I said earlier, guests are more than welcome to indulge their sexual fantasies with the servants. The male servants are not bisexual, so if you want gay sex you will have to talk to Julie; she can arrange that for you. As for your wife, she is welcome to use their bodies as she wishes. Julie is only to be touched after asking my permission; you may assume that you have permission if Julie offers herself to you or your wife. I also expect you to act like a gentleman."

"I will act like a perfect gentleman. I am not a servant for my wife, so don't expect me to act like one of your servants."

"If that is what you wish. You might find it pleasurable to pamper your wife. I sensed there is some tension in the e-mail exchanges with your wife."

"My wife has been stressed lately. I'm not certain that watching people fuck will relieve that particular type of stress."

"As I mentioned earlier, the grounds of the mansion and the beach are very private so feel free to sunbathe or walk around the house naked. I request that you be dressed when you come to breakfast; shorts and t-shirts are acceptable. I do ask that you wear slacks and casual shirts to dinner."

"I think that is reasonable. However, I don't think my wife and I will walk around the house naked."

The conversation with Anne lasted about ten more minutes. As John walked out of the office, he found his wife talking with Morris.

"Hi Honey, how was your meeting with Anne? Are we leaving to look for another hotel?" The smile was pleasant, but the words cut with sarcasm.

"Just fine and no, we are not leaving. What are you doing here?"

"Morris came up to the room and let me know that Anne wished to speak with me. How was your discussion?"

"My meeting with Anne went just fine. She wanted to ensure that I understood the rules of the mansion. She let me know that we might see more of what we saw at lunch and maybe more explicit sex. I expect she will tell you the same thing."

Kelly's face did not give away the fact that she had spent the last thirty minutes fingering her clit in their room. She could not deny that seeing two young naked studs fired up her pussy and before she knew it she was naked on their bed fingering herself into ecstasy. It didn't take her long to reach her first orgasm. She would have brought herself off to another one, but Alex's knock on the door interrupted her mid stroke.

"I'm certain she will tell me the same thing." Kelly wondered if the naked servants would be present during her meeting with Anne.

"I would watch your ass if I were you. Anne may have a thing for anal sex."

Kelly did not know what to make of her husband's statement. They exchanged kisses when Julie opened the door to usher Kelly into Anne's office. As John walked away leaving his wife in Anne's hands, he decided to go down to the beach for a little fresh air.

It did not take John long to find the trail that led down to the private beach. He was looking forward to listening to the waves and collecting his thoughts.

As John made his way down to the sand, he saw the beach was not empty. As he came closer, it was clear that there was a young woman going through yoga moves. Anne did not mention anyone else being at the mansion, so he wondered if she was trespassing. A few steps closer and it became clear that the woman was naked. At that moment she turned towards John and waved. The wave surprised John, but he continued walking towards the stranger.

"Hi John, I'm Trish"

He didn't know what to say to the naked woman. Her body was toned and tanned. John noticed that her pussy was bald and her small breasts fit her thin frame.

"Are you okay John? You appear to be in shock, or do you really like my breast?"

Without thinking he blurted out "pussy". It took another second before he clarified his statement.

"You have a nice pussy." He took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, I know that was incredibly rude of me to say."

"It's quite all right. I guess you are a little surprised to see me here. I am a friend of Anne's. She said there were going to be guests this week. Where is your wife?"

John could not help but stare at the young woman. She had a prominent public mound that was shaved or waxed. Trisha was covered in a coat of light sweat from her workout and the afternoon humidity. He felt embarrassed and could not help but stare at the Trisha's pussy. Eyes eventually moved north and noticed that she had a rock hard set of abs, augmented by a belly ring. Unlike Anne and Julie, her boobs seemed to be natural.

"Kelly is with Anne in her study. I just finished speaking with her and found out about the mansion. She did not mention you."

"Anne told me that she was going to let you find out for yourself. I take it from your face and the bulge in your pants that it worked."

John looked down to see that he had a stiff cock. He felt embarrassed by his lack of control. The last time he stood this close to a naked woman other than his wife was freshman year in college. He tried to focus on Trish's eyes but he kept wandering towards her firm breasts and bald pussy.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to stare or cause you any embarrassment."

"It's quite all right. I work hard to keep this body and enjoy being admired by strangers. You said that Kelly was with Anne?"

"Yes. I met with Anne earlier and she explained to me the rules of the mansion. I assume that Anne is explaining those rules to my wife."

Trisha laughed and smiled at John. "I'm sorry sweetie. Anne is not explaining the rules to your wife. I assume that Anne said that you can't object to anything you see in the mansion and to keep your hands off Julie."

"Yes, that is what she told me."

"John there is different rules for women that visit the mansion. The basic rule is that there are no rules. We are free to use the bodies and cocks of the male servants to our hearts and pussies desire. We are also free to fuck Julie, provided that Anne has not given her a task or is using her body for her own pleasure. So I think that your wife is having a different conversation with Anne."

John began to worry as he thought of his wife talking with Anne about sex. He was uncomfortable watching his wife handle the cock of one of the servants and hoped that she and Anne were alone in the office.

"I'm sure that they are drinking wine and talking about Anne's life on the island. She may be using the servants to demonstrate her control over them."

That's what John feared most...his wife in room with a sexually charged dominatrix and her well hung servants.

"Don't worry John; no harm will come to your wife. Anne does not expect either of you to engage in the carnal pleasures of the mansion. You and your wife are free to watch and participate if you want to join in, but you will never be forced to do anything you don't want. I suggest we head back up to the mansion."

Trisha turned around and picked up her clothes. As she did John marveled at her perfect ass and bald pussy. He wondered if she enjoyed taking it from behind. Trish must have sensed his stare as she lingered a little longer than normal and shook her ass as she was bent over.

Clothes in hand, Trisha started walking back to the mansion naked. As she walked by John, she shot him a sly smile and her hand rubbed his cock and balls through his trousers.

"It seems that someone has taken a new interest in yoga. Shall we go?"

John was stunned that Trisha openly grabbed his crotch and cupped his balls. He wanted to say something to her, but he was too stunned for words to come out of his mouth. He wondered what Kelly would say if she found out. The last thing he needed was Trisha saying something to his wife about his cock or balls.

They continued to talk as they walked back to the mansion. Trisha left John in the kitchen with a kiss on the cheek and another rub of his still stiff cock. John hoped that his hard on would subside before he got back to bedroom. He was eager to see how Kelly's meeting with Anne went, but not eager to explain his engorged cock.

It would be two hours before Kelly arrived back at the room. When she finally arrived, his wife explained that Anne told her the tale of how she came to own the mansion and her life as a dominatrix. They must have shared a couple of bottles of wine, he could taste the alcohol on his wife's lips when he kissed her as she came in the room. Kelly did not mention the servants or Julie, but based on his conversation with Trisha he assumed they were in the office at some point.

It was almost dinner by the time that Kelly finished getting ready in the bathroom, she chose a short skirt and high heels for her evening attire. Anne mentioned that the group dressed up for dinner and she didn't want to be under dressed. It must have been the sexually charged atmosphere of the mansion. Kelly did not normally forgo a bra when going out, but tonight her large nipples stuck out prominently through the thin silk fabric of her sleeveless top. She also chose high heels instead of her normal wedge heel. She looked like she was going out for a night on the town instead of going for diner. She admired herself in mirror, noticing how sexy she looked.

John came up behind her and nibbled on her neck. "You look hot."

"Thank you. I think we need to go or we will be late for diner."

Kelly met Trisha for the first time at diner. She was just as John described her, but wearing clothes. What clothes she wore left little to the imagination as her top was almost see through and her skirt barely covered her ass. The group exchanged pleasantries and then sat down. The servants arrived with wine for the group. When Alex came by to pour Kelly a glass, she used the opportunity to gaze at the naked cock close to her head. She did not try to hide the fact that she was starring from her husband. John had told her that he starred at Trisha at the beach, so why shouldn't she get to look at some cock.

"Kelly, does Alex's cock look good to you?" Anne must have noticed the stare and commented on it.

"I bet you have fun with that."

"Yes, I do enjoy his cock and his mouth very much but you didn't answer my question. Do you like the look of his cock?"

Kelly was starting to blush, realizing that her attempt to turn the conversation did not work. She looked over at her husband to see if he was waiting for her answer, which he was.

"Yes. I've never been this close to such a large cock." Kelly followed with a smile in the direction of her husband.

At this point Trisha joined the conversation by saying that Alex's big cock could fuck her anytime she wished and that he had great staying power. She also pointed out that Alex had the ability to shoot huge streams of cum on her tits and face. What she liked most was how he filled her hungry pussy with cum.

"If you don't mind me asking, do you make John wear a rubber or do you let him dump his load inside of you?"

"I love the feeling of when John explodes in me. It makes my orgasm more intense."

Kelly looked over to see her husband turn about three shades of red. She couldn't tell if he was embarrassed or angry about her sharing the private details of their sex life. At this point she didn't care as she wanted to be included in the crowd; her husband would just have to get over it.

The conversation turned to shopping as it does when more than two women get together. Anne told Kelly about a number of boutiques in town which stock nightclub wear in the event that she did not bring enough. Kelly got excited when Trisha mentioned that they had a great shoe store in the city. Kelly had a thing for heels and had a closet filled with more than 30 pairs of just high heels. He hated to admit it to himself, and never to Kelly, but he liked it when his wife wore high heels. John's favorite pair of heels by far came from Boutique 9. They were black and had a five and half inch heel which made Kelly a statue of beauty. The mere mention of a shoe store brought waves of dread to John as he envisioned his wife single-highhandedly stimulating the economy of the entire island with her lust for shoes.

qm2x1798
qm2x1798
853 Followers
12