Suburban Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qm2x1798
qm2x1798
854 Followers

"Stop being such a baby. You know that you like it when I touch your butt. You really like it when I grab it while you have your cock buried in me."

"Kelly, have you ever rubbed John's anus when you are giving him a blowjob?"

This time it was Trisha asking Kelly an embarrassing question. The answer was yes, but she thought that it might not be the right time to share that information with the group. Kelly looked over at her husband and he had a somewhat panicked look on his face.

"No I can't say that I've done that, I take it you have?"

"Yes. I've done it lots of times with my lovers. I love to do it when I have them near the brink with a blowjob. I wet my index finger with my spit and insert it in their ass just before they blow their load in my mouth. I swear they cum more from that than when they fuck my pussy. You ought to try it on John."

Kelly smiled politely at her husband. "I will have to keep that in mind the next time he is about to cum in my mouth."

Thankfully the conversation turned to the food which the servants were placing on the table. The next hour the conversation meandered from Kelly's job, John's job and their efforts to get pregnant. It was this point of the conversation that John worried most about for his wife. They would work through the earlier indiscretion, but there was no fixing his wife's medical condition and hoped that Anne would drop the topic.

"Kelly, if you don't mind me asking how long did you and John try to have kids before you discovered that you were not able to?"

Kelly did not know how to answer it at first, since this topic was something that she was still working through herself with the help of a counselor.

"We waited a couple of years to start trying to get pregnant. If John had his way, I don't think we would have started trying for several more years. I know he admits to being apprehensive, but that all went by the wayside one Saturday afternoon. I called him into our bedroom where I was wearing my five-inch "fuck me pumps" and nothing else. I told him that I was no longer taking birth control and he was done using condoms. I actually pierced each one with a sewing needle in front of him. I told him that I wanted to be filled with "baby batter" and he laughed at me. He then proceeded to bend me over the bed and fuck me doggie style and then shot his load deep into my pussy".

"John, did your wife actually ask you to fill her with "baby batter"?" Anne turned to him and actually had an interested look on her face. It was if one part of her ice wall melted in asking him the question.

John laughed for second and then regained his composure. "Yes, she did ask to be filled with "baby batter" and we both laughed at it. What she did not tell you is that once I was done filling her pussy that she rolled over onto the bed and shot her legs straight up towards the ceiling. She claimed that she wanted to keep the cum inside of her and not let it run down the crack of her ass. I just about fell over laughing, right honey."

It was Kelly's turn to cycle through three shades of red in embarrassment and a little bit of anger. "I read it on the internet. The web site said to keep your legs elevated in the air to have the highest probability of the greatest number of sperm making it to an egg."

The shade of red went even darker as everyone at the table could not help but laugh.

Anne continued to giggle as she attempted to regain her composure. "Kelly, I'm sorry. I don't mean to laugh at you, but the visual of you naked with your legs sticking straight up in the air is funny. I take it that was not the last time that you tried that trick."

"No, we did it a lot." Kelly did not know if she wanted to continue the line of discussion but pressed on anyways. "The frequency of our fucking picked up exponentially. We even stole a lunch hour here and there to fuck in an upscale hotel in the downtown area by our offices because my ovulation cycle was supposed to be ideal. John was even accused of being a businessman in search of a call-girl by the hotel manager one time. It was during this point that I really became addicted to having my pussy filled with sticky cum."

"So what happened when you didn't become pregnant? Did you go to the doctor?"

"I went with John, as we suspected that he might be the reason we having problems getting pregnant. John played baseball in high school and was hit several times in the nuts and we wondered if his equipment was broke. I spent sleepless nights wondering what would happen if John's sperm did not work."

"What would you have done if he was shooting blanks?"

John's attention turned to his wife as this was an unanswered question that he could never bring himself to ask. At some level John knew that his wife would have wanted a sperm donor and he would have acquiesced to such a request. He would have done anything to have a child at that point in their relationship and given almost anything to his wife.

Kelly dreaded the question, as it was one that she had struggled with for years. She knew the answer and it would not sit well with her husband.

"I don't know, maybe talk to John about getting a sperm donor. We never really talked about it."

The reality is that Kelly had thought long and hard about it. The idea of a sperm donor had gone through her mind dozens of times. After two unsuccessful rounds of IFV, it went through her mind again on a business trip. It took only three beers before the handsome guy that looked like John was able to convince her to go back to her hotel room. An hour later he was slamming her pussy doggie style in her room in the Embassy Suites. Kelly lied to the guy when he tried to use a condom, saying that she was on birth control and not to worry about getting her pregnant. The reality was that she wanted him to get her pregnant. He looked enough like John that a baby could easily be passed off as his own.

The next day was pure torture for her as she continued to dwell on the fact that she had cheated on her husband. She cried that night when she got back to the room. The bloody stain on the toilet paper made her cry even more when her period signaled that she had cheated for nothing. It was the last time that she cheated on John until earlier in the day. Thinking back to the night in Atlanta, it seemed dirty and unpleasant compared to getting pounded by Anne's servants

"When we learned that it was me, the world ended and part of me died that day. I cried constantly and actually did not want John to touch me. I felt less of a woman because I could not give him a child. We didn't have sex for months. He was an absolute angel about being denied sex, especially since we normally fucked at least once a day while we were trying to get pregnant."

"John, how did you go from sex all the time to none in the blink of an eye"

John was about to chime in but was cut off by Kelly.

"I think the first couple of weeks were easy because there was a lot of crying on my part. He was focused on his research and looking for a second opinion. He had become enamored with the idea of being a dad. When the second and then third doctors confirmed that I was sterile he shut himself off from me. I don't know when, but he eventually turned to internet porn. The first time I spied on him he was jerking off while watching two women having sex with each other. I cried in my bed that night because he did not want to have sex with me. I was going to yell at him the next evening but I didn't. I was sitting in the restroom stall at work and I realized that he was human and that he needed a release. I wasn't ready to have sex again, so I let him watch porn."

"John did you ever think about asking your wife to watch porn with you." Anne had sat quietly listening to Kelly. She even missed several opportunities to stroke her servants while they refreshed water and wine glasses"

Kelly again cut her husband off again.

"Yes he did ask me once to watch it with him, but I told him no. By this point John's taste in porn had run towards big breasts, teenage girls, lesbians with strap on cocks and MILFs. I told him that I was less visual than men and more into the written word. Not to be deterred, he went out and purchased a copy of Penthouse Letters so he could read it to me one night. It was kind of cute actually. He brought wine and purchased me a new nightgown. He told me to put it on and that he had a surprise for me. Once we got into bed, he started reading me a bedtime story. It was definitely different than the stories from my childhood. We eventually ditched the magazine and he fucked me for the first time in almost four months."

"Kelly does John still read the magazine to you, or was this a one-time event?" This time it was Trisha that asked a question.

"It was a one-time event. However, the next morning John went bike riding with some guys from work and I spent that Saturday naked with a vibrator in my pussy. I read every story in that magazine. I felt like a teenage boy the next month when I bought a new copy of the magazine. I couldn't wait for John to leave the house one Saturday so I could read the stories. It got to the point that I subscribed to the magazine to keep from being gawked at the local convenience store."

John chimed in at this point. "This is when I discovered my wife was reading smut. She hid it for a couple of months and I found out when the first black plastic covered edition arrived in the mail."

Anne smiled at Kelly. "I've read those magazines. Which types of stories do you like Kelly?"

Kelly did not want to answer the question. She may have been comfortable knowing the type of porn her husband liked to watch, but was not certain that she wanted him knowing about her desires.

"Honey, why don't you tell Anne what stories you like to read."

John had asked his wife that question several times, each time she ignored him as if she did not hear the question. John knew that Anne would sniff out a lie from his wife.

"I like to read stories of wives getting fucked by strange men. Most of the time I like to read stories about older women picking up younger guys in a bar and then fucking them senseless. There was this one story about a wife that acted as a waitress at the next door neighbor's poker party while her husband was away on business. She came in wearing a maid outfit and ended up getting fucked by eight guys who all shot their loads on her face."

John looked at his wife and smiled. Kelly did not know it, but John had found a page folded over one day when he was snooping through his wife's nightstand. The page was part of a story about a woman that shot an amateur porn movie at the behest of her husband. The woman had been fucked by two guys while their wives fucked each other with a strap-on and her husband filmed the whole scene.

"Kelly, do you ever read the stories about threesome involving two women and a man?" Trish was slowly stoking Julie's ass as the women stood next to her.

"I would occasionally read them, but I enjoy the stories about wives more."

"What about the lesbian stories? I really enjoy reading lesbian porn"

Trisha continued to stroke Julie's ass while she waited for Kelly to answer.

"No, I really do not go for lesbian stories. I don't really get excited by reading or watching women have sex."

"You don't know what you are missing. It is wonderful to watch women making love and even better to be one of those women."

As if on cue, Morris came up behind Trisha and pulled her chair back from the table. Kelly wondered if she was getting up for some reason, but was surprised when Julie walked between her and the table. Dropping down to her knees, the young woman leaned forward and buried her face between Trisha's legs. Kelly watched as Julie started licking Trisha's pussy mere feet from where she was sitting.

Again, Kelly had not been completely honest with the group about watching women having sex with each other. It happened her senior year in college when John had gone to see his parents in Seattle. She went to a party and eventually it wound down to just four women. Surprisingly, she ended up watching three of her friends lick each other's pussies. She politely turned down the request to join the group, but watched from the corner of the room while slowly rubbing her clit.

Kelly could see Julie's tongue buried in the wet folded flesh of Trisha's bald pussy. The young servant girl slipped a finger into Trisha as she continued to probe her swollen clit. Kelly watched as Tisha's breathing became heavier and she grabbed fists full of blonde locks in an effort to pull Julie's tongue deeper into her. In a matter of minutes she screamed as she neared the peaks of orgasm.

"Oh Fuck. Oh Fuck."

Kelly watched as Julie picked up the intensity of her oral attack, bringing Trisha to orgasm. After Julie finished licking the last remnants of cum from Trisha, she stood up acknowledging a quick glance from the woman.

Without hesitation, Julie walked over to Kelly and bent down, locking lips with her as she continued to finger herself. Kelly would have pulled away or pushed Julie away but her hands were full. Kelly could taste the sweet remnants of Trisha's pussy on the young woman's lips and tongue as it slithered through her closed lips. The real surprise was Julie's hand that ran up her thigh and almost made it Kelly's pussy before she was able to close her legs. This time the kiss lasted much longer as the wine and hormones dulled Kelly's response time and willingness to fight.

"How does my pussy taste Kelly?"

John stared in amazement at the entire scene. John did not actually see the graphic details, but guessed what was happening. The moans, slurps and blonde head bobbing was a give dead giveaway. John wondered how his wife would react to the kiss and the question.

In a very meek voice, so much that the group barely heard Kelly's acknowledgement that it tasted good. It required Anne to ask again in a more demanding voice.

"I said that it tasted good. Can we change the subject please?"

Anne smiled at Kelly and ordered dessert for the group. Trisha just smiled for the group and kissed Julie before she left the room to help the servants. Kelly downed the glass of wine hoping that her insistence on changing the subject would keep them from dwelling on the kiss. She did not want to discuss her fingering herself while watching two women fuck at the dinner table. She definitely did not want to discuss the raging fire between her legs or second guessing her decision of not letting Julie finger fuck her at the table.

The conversation returned to the island as Anne described the numerous tourist traps and crowded beaches. The conversation always seemed to return to sex and that was accentuated by Kelly giving Morris a blow job during desert. John thought about stopping his wife, but the moment did not seem right. John hoped that it was the wine that was influencing his wife's actions, but he knew better. He recalled the day his wife declared her addiction to having her pussy filled. John feared that his wife found a new way to fill that desire, and that it did not involve his cock.

"Is anyone up for movie? I just received Silver Linings Playbook with Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper."

"Oh he's cute. I would love to fuck him...and her."

It was no surprise to John that Trisha chimed in about wanting to fuck the both of stars of the movie.

"I'll pass on the movie. A romantic movie doesn't fit my mood tonight. Kelly how about we get the servants to drive us to town and we can hit a bar?"

"John, I think it might be a better idea if you stay to watch the movie. Tonight is a dead night in the bars and you will have to deal with is drunk tourists trying to pick up on your wife. Besides, I bet you are the kind of guy that makes his wife watch pointless action movies when you go out on dates and you probably owe her a chick flick."

John thought that having drunk tourists try to pick up on his wife was a better idea than watching her suck the servants cocks.

"Honey, let's stay here for this evening. Anne said that she knows of a great club that will be in full party mode tomorrow evening. Anyways, you owe me a romantic movie after that stupid science fiction one last month."

There was no winning this argument since Kelly was right. John had waited months for the movie to come out and dragged Kelly to opening night. Even he had to admit to her later that the movie was a complete flop. As it happened most times, Kelly won this argument and the group eventually adjourned from the dining room to the home theater.

The home theater looked like it could easily fit in at the home of a Hollywood film executive. There were a dozen leather chairs and couches. There were several large pillows spread across the floor as well. Anne said that they were free to sit on the floor or in the chairs. The screen was almost the size of a standard movie theater with a projection system mounted on the ceiling. John had seen pictures of home theaters like this in the magazines showing the homes of the rich and famous. John wondered if Anne would ever allow her home to be featured in one of those magazines.

The servants brought in wine and popcorn for the group. Kelly knew that her husband was not interested in the movie. However, she was enthralled with it since it was one that she did not get to see in the theater and forgot about it by the time it came out on DVD. The movie was not erotic, but her crotch tingled each time Alex brought in more popcorn or wine for the group. She could not help but stare at his young cock and think how it was pounding her earlier in the day. Would John acquiesce if she requested the servants fuck her again?

Two hours later John had enough and was ready to get out of there. As the movie ended the women started talking about the one love scene in the movie. That inevitably steered the conversation to sex. Anne offered the group another movie, saying it would be better than the last.

"I'm going for a walk on the beach, Kelly do you want to join me?"

John needed to clear his head with some fresh air. The combination of the booze, hormones and open foreplay was too much for him to handle at the moment. He hoped that a walk on the beach would give them time to talk about what happened at dinner and in the pool house.

"I want to watch the next movie and have some more wine. You can head to the beach if you like. I will be here when you are done."

"I really want you to walk on the beach with me. It will be romantic." He hoped that his wife would get the hint that they needed some private time to talk. He also hoped that he might get a chance to fool around a little bit.

"No. I'm going to stay here. Spend as much time as you like on the beach. I will be here when you get back."

John got up from his seat. He was hurt again by his wife's desire to stay with Anne and Trisha. He assumed the conversation would turn to more graphic sex now that he was gone. He was really starting to regret not asking Anne for their deposit back and finding a hotel in town. It was one thing to watch Anne suck off her servants. It was something completely different to have those same servants shoot their seed deep into his wife's pussy.

"I think we need something to lighten the mood a little. How about a different type of love story? Julie we need a girl love story, can you please set this up."

"Yes Mistress."

"Kelly, come over here and join Trisha and I on the floor cushions. Alex, please bring us some more wine."

Kelly did not need or want any more wine. She really wanted the servants cock buried deep in her wet snatch. However, it was not meant to be at the moment and he quickly walked to the kitchen to retrieve another bottle at the direction of his Mistress. Alex returned in a few moments to fill up each glass. Kelly could not help herself as she reached up to stroke his cock. She needed to get fucked, but thought that Anne would find it rude if she jumped his bones before watching the next movie. She just hoped that she could get fucked before her husband came back from the beach.

qm2x1798
qm2x1798
854 Followers