Suburban Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qm2x1798
qm2x1798
854 Followers

A few minutes later Julie returned with a covered silver platter.

"The movie is ready Mistress, you just need to hit play."

Anne took the remote from the young woman and opened her arms, inviting the young woman to nuzzle up to her like a child with its mother. Kelly joined the group next to Trisha as Anne dimmed the lights with the remote control. The movie opened with views of a garden and a woman lying out in the sun wearing a bikini. Kelly watched as the young woman rubbed sunscreen on herself. As she continued to watch the movie, she felt Trisha put her arm around her left shoulder and pull her in a little tighter. Kelly turned to Trisha and both women smiled at each other.

After a couple of minutes, another young woman entered the scene to join first. This actress looked to be about 25 and was also wearing a bikini. After lying down next to the first woman, the newcomer asked her to rub sunscreen on her back. The sunscreen application turned out innocent enough, at least that what Kelly thought. She failed to pick up on the similarities to what happened to her earlier in the day. Suddenly the first woman kissed the second woman as she was applying sunscreen to her stomach.

Kelly watched in amazement as the two beautiful woman started making out on the screen, and then it happened. The next thing she knew, one of the actresses had her mouth wrapped around an exposed breast and her hand was rubbing the woman's bikini clad crotch. Kelly watched as the scene of a lesbian love story unfolded. Oh my God. She is watching lesbian porn with three horny women. As the actresses shed their clothing, Kelly could feel the dampness flood her skirt because she was not wearing underwear.

"Are you okay" asked Trisha as she looked into Kelly's eyes. "You seem a little fidgety."

Kelly did not know how to answer. The movie was not the typical lesbian porn that her husband watched. This was more subtle and seemed to capture the love between the two women.

"I'm okay. I've just never seen two women having sex appear to be so in love with each other. This is not my husband's porn." Kelly whispered because she did not want to disturb the group.

Rubbing her hand up Kelly's bare thigh, Trisha told her that she should see it in real life. Kelly would have normally pulled away from Trisha's advances because she was so focused on the women on the screen. Trisha's hand did not stay on her thigh too long, rather it traveled up to her breasts and were gently rubbing her nipples through her thin blouse.

It was at this point the Kelly looked over to see Anne and Julie embracing, each of their fingers buried in the other's pussy. Kelly turned her attention back to the big screen to see one of the actresses eating out the other as her fingers explored her playmates pussy and asshole.

"Do you like the movie?"

Kelly was breathing harder and took a moment to relax before answering. It was hard to relax because Trisha's hand was no longer on her breast, rather it was heading south of her waistband. Was this really happening, I don't like women thought Kelly.

"Yes." It was meek but honest. She wanted to see both women on the screen fuck in every way possible.

Kelly was about to say something, but was stopped cold in her tracks as Trisha locked lips with her and drove her tongue down her throat. Kelly pretended to resist for a couple of seconds, but then relented and fell in the embrace of the other woman. Kelly could have kept her legs closed, but instead opened them wider to allow access to her pussy. Trisha soon had her fingers rubbing Kelly's clit. The women continued to kiss as one finger and then another probed Kelly's drenched pussy.

"Let's get out of these clothes."

As Trisha pulled away and stood up, Kelly could see that both Anne and Julie were naked. The lid was off the silver tray, exposing the half dozen sex toys that were previously hidden. Julie was down between Anne's legs with a long vibrator, stimulating her clit.

Trisha held out her hand to Kelly, "here let me help you up"

Trisha pulled Kelly to her feet and unbuttoned her top exposing her erect nipples. Trisha bent down as she pulled Kelly's skirt to the ground and helped her step out of it. The next thing Kelly knew, she was falling backwards onto the pillows and Trish was sliding down her belly.

"Oh FUCK!"

The tongue rubbing her clit felt incredible. It felt like Trisha's tongue was nearly as long as her husband's penis. Trisha was licking each of her outer pussy lips and then probing her deeply, alternating after working left to right.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Kelly grabbed the curly locks of the woman between her legs as the first orgasm hit her body. It was more intense that the one she had earlier in the day with servants. Kelly looked up for a second to see the one of the actresses on the screen having a similar orgasm. The sound of the movie only added to the passionate screams of her and Anne.

After what seemed to be an eternity, Trisha finally released her mouth lock on Kelly's pussy and moved up her body. Kelly did not resist when Trisha kissed her deeply, letting her taste her own pussy. She would have never let John do that, yet relished the taste and scent of her own orgasm.

"Are you ready to try eating pussy?"

"I'm not sure I know how."

"It's easy. Just think about what you would want someone to do to you and do it me. I know you like having your clit flicked with my tongue and I enjoy that as well."

As they talked, Trisha grabbed Kelly's hand and pulled it down between her legs. Kelly had used her fingers countless times on her own pussy, but never touched someone else. Her fingers slid into the wet hole without resistance.

"Mmm that feels good."

"You are so wet." Kelly continued to probe her finger in and out of Trisha. She bent forward and kissed her. After a few minutes of finger banging her, Kelly was at the point of no return. The voice of her little angel in her head was telling her that it was wrong and that she should go no further.

"It's okay Kelly. It is natural to want to lick Trisha's pussy." This time it wasn't the voice of the angels evil twin, but Anne who was encouraging her to take the leap into the bisexual pool "What the fuck" thought Kelly and she kissed her way down to the waiting pussy.

Her first taste of pussy was light as she was still timid. Trisha helped her along by bucking her hips into Kelly's tongue the second time her tongue moved forward to the swollen clit in front of her. Kelly marveled at the sweet taste of juices flowing across her lips. No wonder John always wanted to eat her out. In no time Kelly was hooked on the taste of the young woman.

Kelly mimicked what Trisha did to her earlier, making long strokes with her tongue. This alternated with quick licks across the exposed clit and its piercing. Kelly had felt it when her fingers were buried in Trisha's pussy, but now her tongue was playing with it. It must have worked because she suddenly felt her hair being pulled as pussy juice flowed into her mouth.

As Trisha relaxed, she released Kelly's hair and pulled her up to kiss her.

"So what did you think of your first lesbian encounter."

"Oh my God...that was outrageous."

Anne held up a pink dildo, which had two heads on it and smiled at Kelly.

"If you think that is great, you are not going to know what to say once we introduce you to the multiple ways we women fuck each other."

Over the next hour the three women showed Kelly how to use the double headed dildo. Kelly could not remember the number of times that she squirted during orgasm. Anne paid particular attention to this and made certain that

Kelly shot the hot liquid into her mouth at least once.

Kelly was down between Julie's legs when she felt a thick shaft enter her pussy. It didn't mean anything at first, because she had been entered from behind earlier with a dildo. It felt a little different, and then it hit Kelly when she saw Anne and Trisha locked in the 69 position. That was one of the servant's cocks. Kelly looked up from Julie to see Morris behind her, just about to grab her hips to push into her all of the way.

Julie grabbed her hair and pulled her back into her pussy. Kelly's moan was wet and muffled as the servant drove his cock deep into her pussy. Morris started fucking Kelly with wild abandonment and in minutes had her body shaking with a series of major orgasms. All the while she continued to eat the pussy of the young servant girl.

It took some time, but eventually Kelly felt the grip of the servant on her hips tighten. She knew that Morris was close to pumping her full of cum, so she started rocking backwards to meet his forward thrusts. With a grunt the servant shot string after string of white fluid into Kelly. The servant pulled out and his cock was quickly replaced by Alex's cock. He must have been closed to orgasm, because in less than a minute, he too was pumping Kelly full of cum.

The walk on the beach was relaxing but it did little to clear his head. The wine and two shots of rum were starting to really affect him. John sat down for a minute and contemplated what had happened earlier in the day. He went over in his mind a dozen times the things he would say to his wife when they finally got an opportunity for a private conversation.

It was almost two hours since he left. He thought to himself that the movie must certainly be nearing the end. He decided that he should return to the house so he could talk to his wife. John could still faintly hear the sounds of the waves as he reached the pool area. Maybe he and Kelly could take a dip in the pool. He was certain that his wife would shed her clothing for a late night dip with her man. John figured they could talk, argue and then have make up sex in the pool.

He entered the house through the kitchen and headed towards the theater. As he approached, he heard the sounds of what was obviously a porn movie on the big screen. As John walked in he expected to find the women munching on popcorn and chugging back wine while they commented on the on-screen antics of the young starlets fucking multiple cocks. Yes, that was his porn prejudice showing itself. He figured they would likely be watching some cheesy soft core porn movie with actresses doing a poor job faking an orgasm.

John could not believe his eyes when he poked his head into the theater. His wife was munching on something, but it wasn't popcorn, it was Trisha's pussy. Kelly's head was buried in Trisha's crotch and Morris was behind her with his dick buried balls deep into her cunt.

John was right about one thing, there was a porn movie playing on the big screen but nobody was watching it. A bigger surprise was that it was a hard core lesbian flick with a three middle aged women each wearing a strap-on and fucking a helpless teenager.

John looked over at Anne as she wore a strap-on, which was buried in Julie's snatch; her hips thrusting forward and backwards, bringing waves of pleasure to the young assistant. John marveled at the naked body under Anne. Her breasts were almost as large as Anne's, moving as if they were natural, unlike Anne's implants.

John watched from the entryway to the theater for several minutes. He thought about joining in the group; he figured why not, his wife was getting fucked. He should have the chance to get some strange pussy while she got fucked by a big black dick. He really wanted to fuck Kelly while she was eating out Trisha.

As he was about to enter the theater and shed his clothes, Anne shot him a disapproving look. She had apparently spotted him lurking in the entryway while she pounded her assistant. The look was unmistakable and he slid back into the shadows. John watched the show for several more minutes, but decided that rubbing his cock through his trousers was a pointless addition to the orgy taking place in the theater so he left.

After sitting by the pool for a short time with a bottle of rum, he headed up to their bedroom and eventually found a way to sleep. The alcohol helped little as he tried to get the images of his wife out of his mind. He figured that she would eventually return to the bed after completely expending all of her sexual energy and eventually he drifted off into the darkness.

Blinding light woke him up. Still half drunk and half asleep, John did not know what was happening.

Kelly was naked and cum was dripping out of her pussy, which hovered a few inches from John's face. "Eat my pussy baby. Lick my cum filled cunt like you did earlier today."

The tone and language of his wife shocked John.

"Dammit...eat my cunt!"

Kelly reached down and pulled John's head by the hair, pushing his face deep into her dripping pussy. Repeating his actions from earlier in the day, John ate the combined orgasm of his wife and the male servants. "I had a great time this evening. I got fucked by Morris and Alex several times. I also got to eat Trisha's pussy. It tasted so good."

It was obvious to John that his wife was wasted. If he had not seen her munching on Trisha's pussy, he would have assumed that she was making the whole story up. On a normal day he would have loved the idea of his wife romping with another hot looking woman. Any man that says he wouldn't want to watch his wife in a lesbian sex scene is lying through his teeth. However, the inclusion of a hung stud fucking his wife while she licks another woman's pussy was not part of his normal dreams, especially seeing as he was not welcome to do the same.

"Then I got to eat Anne's pussy and Julie's as well. Then they showed me how to use a dildo with another girl and they fucked me with a strap-on."

His wife continued to grind into his mouth and his probing tongue as she described how she spent the evening fucking and sucking. John found her swollen clit and could tell that his efforts were having an effect on her. Moments later she flooded his face with another round of combined cum mixed with her juices.

Kelly jumped off his face and bent herself over the bed and demanded to be fucked.

"Fuck me in the ass baby. I know you love to fuck me in my tight little asshole."

John was taken aback by his wife's request to fuck her in the ass. Kelly never asked for anal sex, yet would always agree when John wanted to add spice to their romps. John was concerned that he did not have any lube, so he stuck his dick in his wife's cum drenched pussy.

"No baby, I want it in my ass."

John pulled his dick out and pushed the head of his cock against her brown ring. He pushed forward and it slid in with some resistance. Apparently, no one had fucked his wife in the ass. John slowly moved in and out, allowing his wife to adjust to the pressure in her rectum. Kelly reached down and fingered herself as John pumped her in the ass.

It took only a few minutes and both of them were screaming through their individual orgasm. What happened next shocked the hell out of John. Kelly pushed him backwards, spun around and dropped to her knees engulfing his cock in her mouth. John could not believe his eyes as his wife licked the length of his shaft, which moments before unleashed a pent up torrent of cum into her ass. Kelly continued to suck her husband's cock until it was clean. After a few more minutes of licking his shaft cleam, Kelly stood up and kissed her husband. She was certain that he could taste the combined fluids of everyone in the house on her lips.

"Thank you baby, I hoped you liked that?"

John did not know what to say. He watched Kelly crawl under the covers and open her arms to her husband. She wanted to snuggle, but he wanted answers. John slid into the bed and wrapped his arms around his wife He started to ask Kelly about what happened at the theater, but her eyes had already closed. Like the night before, sleep came easy and quick to Kelly once she laid her head on her husband's bare chest and was wrapped in his loving embrace. John really wanted to talk about what happened earlier in the day and in the theater and the pool, but his wife was soon breathing hard as she slept. He was tempted to push himself out of the bed and scream at her to talk to him, but he didn't. Instead, he contemplated his life and what was happening to his perfectly planned vacation. He didn't understand what was happening to his wife, or to his marriage. He could only contemplate for so long and eventually, he drifted off to sleep.

qm2x1798
qm2x1798
854 Followers