Suburbia Ch. 03

Story Info
Marianne completes her sexual re-awakening.
4k words
4.22
39.8k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 11/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of Chapter 2, Marianne went to bed with Marcus and Susan. The story resumes the next morning.

========== Chapter 3: Mr. Washington

At around 11:30 am, Marianne snuck out of Marcus' back door and into her own. The house was quiet, and there were some dishes in the sink. Nathan had been and gone, and had left a note on the kitchen sink:

"Came home @ 7. House was empty. Call me." There was a strange number at the bottom of the paper. Marianne was incensed. How dare he ask her to call him at another woman's house? Suddenly, anger gave way to worry. What if he knew where she had been, and more importantly, what she had been doing there? She picked up the phone and immediately dialed Susan, who agreed to give her an alibi if the need arose. Somewhat relieved, Marianne called the number Nathan had left her. A male voice picked up:

"Marianne?"

"Nathan?"

"I'm on my way home."

"Nathan wait, I-" The line went dead. Okay, get yourself together, Marianne thought. Her first thought was to get cleaned up; yes, a nice long shower was definitely in order. She left her clothes on the kitchen floor and hopped in the shower. She let the hot water run over her smooth skin, feeling like her transgressions were being washed down the drain. She was so busy reliving the events of the night before, however, that she never heard the front door open and close. Suddenly the shower curtain was pulled back, and Marianne shrieked in fear, only to see her husband standing before her.

"My god in heaven, you scared the hell out of me!"

"The feeling's mutual. Where have you been all night?"

"I went to Susan's place. Her kids are with their grandparents and she was home alone."

"I see. Well, come in the bedroom when you get out of the shower."

"All right." Marianne lingered in the shower, trying to think of how she could worm her way out of this situation. She turned off the water and stepped out, but before she could get her bathrobe around her body, a pair of hands grabbed her by the waist, carried her into the bedroom and slammed her on the bed! She looked up in horror as her husband had a menacing look on his face. He pinned her hands above her head and lay on top of her, crushing her with his body weight. "Where the hell were you last night?"

"I told you, at Susan's house. Let me go, you're hurting me!"

Nathan put both of Marianne's hands in one of his, roaming her naked, cowering body with the other one. "Who is he? I know you were out fucking someone last night; come on, spit it out!"

"I don't know what you're talking about. Please, let me go." Her voice was laden with fear, which served only to incite Nathan even more. His moral compass somehow allowed him to continue to interrogate his wife for something he was guilty of himself. He touched and searched her everywhere, looking for any tell-tale marks or scratches. But when he got to her now hairless mound, he stopped. "Marianne, what's this?"

"It's called a pussy. More importantly than that, it's my pussy."

"Yeah, and it's shaved..." As if rapt in fascination, Nathan rubbed slowly as his wife's pussy. Marianne didn't know whether she should be excited that he was touching her, or fearful that he still might hurt her. All such doubts were erased, however, when he flung her legs open and began sucking her cunt. Marianne was caught completely off-guard; all of a sudden it was like they were in a happier time, before all of his philandering and womanizing had left their marriage an emotionally depleted void. Nathan might not have been the best fuck she'd ever had (in fact, he bordered on the worst), but when it came to sucking pussy, there was nobody better.

After a plethora of orgasms, Marianne lay in bed with her husband for the first time she could remember in a long time. Suddenly she felt pangs of guilt, and confessed everything that had happened the night before, leaving Susan conveniently out of it.

Nathan lay there in stunned silence. "I knew it. I couldn't envision you shaving yourself for no reason at all... can I just ask one question?"

"What?"

"Was it good? I mean better-than-me good?"

"Do you want the truth?"

Nathan chuckled. "I'll take that as a yes. Well, as long as he's good, I really don't see any problems with it."

Marianne was stunned. "Huh? I just told you I had sex with another man, and you 'really don't see any problems with it?'"

"Marianne, I never could please you, you know that as well as I do. I mean, I love giving you head and all, but not being able to do more than that... it hurts. But rather than try to work out our problems between us, I found someone I could satisfy. I've been having affairs at work for the last ten years."

Marianne tried to sound hurt, as she already knew the truth. "Well, let's just put the past behind us, and try to get back to being 'us' again."

That night Nathan opted to stay home, but Marianne insisted on sleeping on the couch. As put off as he was, he relented, not wanting to push her any farther away. When he woke up in the morning, he found his usual breakfast, coffee, and morning paper on the table. He regretted all those years of womanizing and cheating, but he knew he couldn't put it behind him. Suddenly he had an idea.

"Remember last night you said we should get back to being us again? I think I've got an idea how we can do that."

"How?"

"Why don't you let me in sometimes?"

"Let you in what?"

"Let me watch you and Marcus have sex."

OK, first he was giving her free rein to sleep around, now he wanted to be a part of it? "I don't know how well he'll take that."

"Well, bring it up to him, see what he says, then get back to me."

"All right, I'll do that."

"OK. Listen, I gotta get to work. Let me know what happens." For the first time in years, Nathan Washington kissed his wife good-bye as he walked out the door. Marianne waved after him smiling, another first in many years. She sent a text message to Susan asking her to call her back. Susan called back more than half an hour later, breathing heavily. "Hello?"

"Susan, it's Marianne. Goodness, you sound like you just got through another romp."

"You could sa-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyah!"

Marianne yelled, "Marcus, can you at least wait till we get off the phone?"

A brief silence, then Susan came back: "He said he could, but it wouldn't be as much fun."

Marianne sighed. "Anyway, he's actually the one I need to talk to."

"Well then -ooh- get over here and -ahh- get some of -uhh- this magnificent cock." Marianne was worried; just hearing her best friend's voice laden with sexuality made her wet. As she started to play with her pussy, she decided she'd try something else she'd never done before. She got comfortable on the couch and tossed her robe aside. "Magnificent, you say?" she asked Susan, her own breath becoming heavier.

"Oh yes, I haven't been fucked this good in a long time," came Susan's moan-punctuated reply.

"Mmm, how long has it been?" Marianne moaned as she took a nipple in her mouth.

Now Susan had picked up on what was happening on Marianne's end of the line. She played along, "It's been a long, long time, baby. I haven't had a long, fat dick like this in my pussy in years. I want you to come feel this, too. I want you to feel this raw piece of steel sliding in and out of your wet cunt." Marianne's fingers were now flying in and out of her snatch. She cried out into the receiver as she climaxed, much to Susan's delight. She excused herself and Marcus allowed her to get dressed, knowing where she was heading.

Marianne was still catching her breath when the doorbell rang. She peered through the peephole and saw it was Susan, so she hid behind the door as she opened it. Susan stepped inside quickly, closing the door behind her. "So, what did you think of phone sex?"

Marianne chuckled, slapping her forehead. "Unbe-fucking-lievable!"

"Well then, like I said, why don't you come on over and get you some?"

Marianne looked at Susan with a crazed look in her eyes. "Because right now, I don't want him, I want you."

Susan was taken aback. "What do you mean, you want me?"

"When Marcus was fucking you, when I heard your voice, when I heard you screaming and moaning, you made me so goddamn wet it's not funny. Not him, you." She stepped slowly across the room towards Susan, who remained strangely calm. "Susan, I don't care what happens, if we never speak to each other again. But if only just this once, let me have you." Marianne reached out for Susan, who accepted her with open arms. The two ladies shared a passionate kiss before dropping to their knees on the floor. Susan helped Marianne strip her, tossing her clothes onto the couch. They kissed and caressed each other before Susan came up with an idea. "Sit down and spread your legs, with your knees up." She had the tone of a woman who perhaps had some lesbian experiences in the past, so Marianne willingly obeyed. Once Marianne was situated, Susan squatted down over Marianne's left leg and pushed her onto her side. "Are you comfortable?" Susan asked her as she ground her left thigh into Marianne's soaking wet cunt.

"Yes, I'm fine... my god, that feels good..."

"Then do it to me," Susan whispered. It took a few moments, but Marianne eventually got the hang of it, grinding her thigh into Susan's pussy. They continued kissing and touching each other, even fingering each other's cunts, until they were both exhausted. They lay on the carpet for several moments, before Marianne asked, "So are we gay now?"

Susan couldn't help but laugh. "I guess at the very most, we're bisexual. But does it really matter?"

"I guess not," Marianne shrugged, "it's just that your voice has some mysterious power over me or something, I don't know, I just can't resist you."

Susan was wistful. It had been a long time since anybody had considered her irresistible, much less a woman. "To tell the truth, I never really asked you to."

"So what happens now?"

"I guess we're officially girlfriends now," Susan laughed. Marianne sighed anxiously; that was the response that she had been hoping for. The two shared a hug before Susan got dressed and headed back over to Marcus' house. Marianne paid a visit herself later on that evening and explained to Marcus what had happened that morning. Marcus said that he'd be fine with it, but for discretion purposes Nathan should probably bring another female over; that way, to anyone on the outside, it would just look like Nathan and Marianne were introducing someone to Marcus. Marianne agreed, saying she had the perfect female in mind. She went home and called her husband, telling him to bring his friend from the office if he wanted the 'special favor' they had talked about earlier. When Nathan dumbly asked which one, Marianne snapped, "The one you've been fucking, nimrod." She hung up and waited for her husband and guest to arrive. Around 8 pm, Nathan's car pulled into the driveway. A young redhead hopped out of the passenger seat, which Marianne thought was odd; that wasn't the woman from the office video. Oh well, as long as it was a woman she would do fine, Marianne thought. They came through the door and the redhead threw herself at Nathan before noticing Marianne sitting on the couch. "Um, Nate honey, who's that?"

Marianne interjected, "I'm Marianne, the wife of the man you're calling 'honey.' Nathan, why don't you go upstairs so we can talk?" Nathan gave the redhead a you're-on-your-own look and hustled up the steps. Marianne watched as he disappeared from view, then asked the other woman her name.

"I'm Jenna. You must be Marianne."

Marianne nodded in comprehension, then suddenly grabbed Jenna and slammed her down to the ground. She put Jenna's neck in the bend of her knee and crouched down, using her weight to control how well Jenna was able to breathe. "Listen to me, you little tart. I know one thing about you, and that's the fact that you're sleeping with my husband. What I want to know is, why?"

"Well, it's obvious you can't satisfy him, so he found someone who could."

Marianne smiled and lifted up slightly off of Jenna's throat. "No, you've got that confused. He couldn't please me, and that hurt his ego, so he found someone he could please. But I don't think you understood my question, so let me rephrase it: why do you constantly sleep with him? I mean, I love him to death, otherwise I'd have divorced him a long time ago, but he's not exactly the greatest fuck in the world."

"I have my reasons," Jenna retorted.

Marianne's smile (along with Jenna's oxygen flow) disappeared. "Care to share some of those reasons?"

"OK, OK... it's because I like to deep throat and get fucked in the ass, and I can't do that with a guy with a big dick!"

Marianne leaned down hard once more on Jenna's neck before getting up and pulling her to the couch. "Well, I will admit, those do sound like things better practiced with a guy with a less-than-huge cock. But what about your pussy? I mean, a small one like his can't do much for you?"

"It does enough. Plus it keeps it tight."

"Hmm... I see. So you're a young girl with a tight pussy, a tight ass, and a tight mouth. Well, Nathan and I are having company tonight, and he has probably the largest cock you've ever seen. And you are going to do any and everything he and I tell you to do, is that understood?"

"And if I don't?"

"I'll sue you for ruining my marriage."

"You've got no case."

"You might want to go study this state's alienation of affection law then."

"All right, all right, I'll do it, but I'm doing this for Nathan, not you."

"Your cooperation will suffice, regardless of who you do it for." At that moment the doorbell rang. "Nathan?"

"Yes, dear?"

"I'm going to prepare our little friend here. Why don't you be a darling and let our visitor in and let him get comfortable?" Marianne led Jenna upstairs while Nathan came down to answer the door. Just as Marianne had guessed, it was Marcus. "You must be Nathan," he said as he fluidly slid inside the door.

"Yes, and your name is?"

"Marcus. Nice to meet you. Marianne told me about this morning and I have to warn you, if I ever hear of you getting violent with your wife again, I will report you to the authorites. Now, having gotten that bit of unpleasant business out of the way..." Marcus produced a metal tumbler from a backpack he was carrying. He asked for, and Nathan provided, four glasses which he promptly filled with his Crimson Thunder special. By now, Marianne had brought Jenna back downstairs in only her bra and panties. Marcus eyed her like a hunter eyeing a prize game animal. "And who, may I ask, is this?"

Marianne offered her own introduction: "This is my husband's little fucktoy, Jenna. We're gonna show her what it's like to get fucked by a monster cock in all three of her holes, and then, I'm gonna make her my little cunt-licking whore."

Jenna was dumbstruck. First of all, never in her life had she slept with anyone other than white men, and not only was she being threatened with what amounted to being raped by this black man, but the wife of someone she was sleeping with was planning on turning her into a lesbian. She started for the stairs, but Marianne grabbed her by the arm and tossed her back onto the couch. "Don't even think about it," she said acidly. Marcus offered everyone drinks, but Jenna refused, shrinking into the fetal position. To her surprise Marcus didn't get aggressive with her, he merely shrugged and drank both her glass and his own, mentioning that there was plenty more.

After a few drinks, everyone was sitting on the floor completely naked, the only exception being Marcus, who was keeping his underwear on at Marianne's instruction. Jenna was still remaining relatively quiet, which drew Marianne's ire: "Honey, why are you being so shy? Don't you see my husband sitting over there, stroking his cock, wanting you to come suck it for him?" Jenna knew what that meant; whether Nathan wanted it or not, she was being instructed to suck her lover's cock right then and there. She crawled across the floor and immediately deep throated Nathan. She was working on bringing his to orgasm, but Marianne stopped her. "No, no, no, I don't want him to cum in your mouth, I want to watch him fuck you and cum in your tight little pussy." Having already been briefed by his wife, Nathan kneeled down behind Jenna and held her body against his while she parted her thighs and slid his pecker into her cunt.

After watching Nathan and Jenna go at it long enough, Marianne decided it was time to teach this little slut her first lesson of the night. She pulled Marcus' massive hard-on out of his boxers, eliciting a gasp from both Jenna and Nathan when they realized how truly big it was. She fisted it briefly before laying on her back with Marcus in between them. "Bring the little bitch over here," Marianne hissed, "I want her to see what a real dick looks like, no offense hon." As upsetting as it was to hear his own wife compare another man's cock to his own, Nathan simply resigned himself to the fact that he had a small pecker, as he had come to terms with long ago. He pushed Jenna onto his wife's body so that they were laying 69-style, and Marcus' boner was pointing right at the terrified redhead's face!

"Open your mouth," Marianne ordered.

"No, I won't do it," Jenna whispered, not knowing whether to be more afraid of what would happen if she obeyed or disobeyed. "Back up some, Marcus," was all she heard. She looked up to see Marcus back away as he had been instructed, only to have her worst nightmare realized as Marianne grabbed her by the ears, pulled her face first into her snatch and crush her head between her legs!

"I said I was gonna make you my cunt-licking whore, so lick my cunt, whore!" Frantically Jenna did as she was instructed, if only to relieve the pressure on her cranium! She licked, bit, and sucked every inch of flesh she could find, but her ineptitude was becoming more and more apparent, until finally Marianne pushed everyone away from her. She paced around the floor for a few moments until she came up with an idea. She put Jenna on all fours on the floor and had her husband start fucking her in the ass. Meanwhile she had Marcus lay down on the floor and rode him reverse cowgirl style. Every now and then she would reach down between her legs and rub Marcus' shaft. Once she was satisfied, for lack of a better term, she sat on the couch and motioned for Nathan to bring Jenna to her. Jenna walked away from Nathan and stood in front of Marianne. Marianne positioned her ass at the edge of the couch and commanded Jenna to get on her knees. Again fearful of what might happen if she refused, Jenna knelt between her de facto mistress' legs and began sucking her cunt once again. This time she used some finesse and technique, gently and lovingly tonguing Marianne into ecstasy. Poor thing, Marianne thought, she's doing so much better this time, it almost makes me feel guilty for doing this... She motioned to Marcus, who without so much as a word, crept up behind Jenna and thrust his rod, still moist with Marianne's juices, into her now wet and waiting sex!

Jenna let out a bloodcurdling scream; she felt like her very soul was being torn apart, starting from her loins! As Marcus thrust increasingly deeper into her, and her vagina got wetter and wetter, the pain gave way to an intense pleasure as the first real orgasm she had ever experienced began building up in her body. Marcus panicked as she came, trying to pull himself free but for the sheer degree of tightness, he was stuck! In fact, the harder he tried to pull free, the harder she squeezed, which was certainly not lost on Marianne. Jenna's mouth was going into overdrive, bringing Marianne to the biggest climax of her own lesbian existence!

12