Subway Ride With A Dream Girl

Story Info
The ride to work takes a turn for the erotic.
1.5k words
3.6
45.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started taking a different subway to work last week, so everyone I saw was new to me. I spent the first few days making a mental note as to which women were regular riders. A couple of these girls seemed a bit plain in the looks department, but after a few days it almost looked like they were trying to look as un-interesting as they possible. Clothes that hid the shape of their bodies, no makeup, and rather plain hairstyles.

Two of these girls, and me, were the only ones that stayed on the subway at the transfer station; we waited there for about 5 minutes every day while we waited for people to show up. They seemed to be friends from the way they would chat most of the ride. I started wearing mirrored sunglasses, and acting like I was sleeping, just so I could watch them withoug them realizing it.

I felt like such a stalker. They even got nicknames. They became "Tall Blonde" and "Short Blonde." How original – but I never did get their names. But, I'm not that much to look at, and I am kind of weird, so I usually couldn't get a date without by myself. There is no way that either of these girls would ever do more than say "hi" to me, much less associate with me.

This morning, they must have over-heard me on my phone. As everyone else was getting off the subway, I had promised to lend a friend of mine some money. When I had said I had about $100 extra he could borrow, Short Blonde sharply turned her head to look at me, then tried to play it off like she was just reaching for her purse. My friend said he only needed $50, so to gauge the girl's reaction, I said back to him that only $50 is fine.

As the subway finished emptying, Tall Blonde came over towards me, sitting one row away. She asked me if it was true that I had some extra money, and that her friend desperately needed money, since she had just lost her job. Since I didn't really know them, plus she was out of work, I figured that it would be rather hard to get repaid.

I figured this was a perfect opportunity, there's no way I should waste it – so I got right to it. I told her to tell her friend that I would give her $50 in exchange for a lap dance, right here and now. Tall Blonde's jaw dropped, her eyes got huge, and she gasped. No other comment, she just walked back to Short Blonde to tell her what I said. They both looked at me and I could see the indicision in her face.

To help make up her mind, I pulled a bill out of my pocket, letting them see the number '50' on it. Slowly, Short Blonde walked over to me and asked if I was sure that was the only way she could get that money. A dozen other things popped into my mind, but I told her that this was the quickest, safest, and most legal way she would get it from me. No sex, no taking clothes off, just a quick lapdance.

I figured there were about 4 minutes until people started getting on the subway. She said OK, and quickly stepped over right in front of me, turned around, and sat down on my lap. Holding on to the seat in front of us, she leaned forward a bit, and started rubbing her ass across me.

I couldn't believe this, it was actually happening! Not content to let my legs get all the attention, I put my hands on her lower back, moving over to her sides, and down to the sides of her ass. She didn't stop me, so I kept going. While I was moving my hands across her ass, she started lifting her ass a little higher off my lap. As it went up, I put both my hands out, and got under her. Knowing I didn't have much time, I put one hand further, rubbing her pussy through her skirt as she was grinding on me.

I heard her breathing start to speed up, and her hips were now rubbing her crotch on my hand. Not that I minded, but time was short. I took my hand out, and grabbed the sides of her hips, forcing her ass back onto my cock. My cock was now just about as hard as could get, which she could obviously feel, so she started rubbing her pussy on the lump my cock was making in my pants.

I noticed her shirt was fairly loose, so both my hands quickly went up her shirt. Tall Blonde had bigger boobs, but this girl's fit nicely in my hand, just under a full handful. I could feel her nipples trying to poke through her bra, so I pushed up her bra over her boobs and grabbed ahold of both of them, squeezing them together gently. Now she was starting to moan, and she was speeding up her rocking on my lap.

After a quick 'goodbye' nipple pinch, I quickly moved one hand straight down her front, between her thighs where the skirt ended, and made my way up her legs. She only opened her legs a tiny bit for me, but it was just enough to get two fingers down to rub her pussy. With my arm around her, she couldn't move much, so I pulled her panties to the side, and found that she was soaking wet. She jumped a bit as I touched her clit, but I started rubbing it as I told her that I was now going to make her cum since she was so close.

She didnt' talk, just grunted something, nodding her head. As I started massaging her pussy faster, and my other hand was moving around her boobs, tweaking her nipples. I saw Tall Blonde was still only across the isle from us, I hadn't even noticed her until now. I just grinned at her as I saw that her nipples were trying to cut their way out of her shirt, and she seemed to be sitting funny. I had a good idea that she was almost as turned on as Short Blonde.

My attention was snapped back to Short Blonde as she was working up to cum in my lap. Her moaning was turning into louder gasps. Letting go over the seat, she pushed back and leaned on me. She spread her legs a bit, letting me have more room to move around on her clit. In one quick move with my other hand, I pulled her shirt up so I could see her boobs too.

She was just close enough for me to reach one nipple with my mouth. I started kissing her nipple, then playing my tongue around it. I sucked it into my mouth, biting gently. Just then, I felt her thighs lock up on my hand, she took a deep breath, and just held back her voice as much as she could, just humming away as her body was rocking.

Sitting up slowly, she caught her breath. Once she came back to her senses, she realized where she was and what was going on. She quickly fixed her clothes, stood up, but immediately leaned on the seat for support. Smiling, her face all red, she said that wasn't exactly the original deal, but she did thank me. Then said I needed to give her something else. I happily handed that bill to her. It was the best $50 I had spent in years. Her legs were a little wobbly, but they got her back to her seat.

Tall Blonde was now staring at me. She asked if it was her turn tomorrow, but I said that I was now broke. She actually got mad and yelled at me. She came over to me, hit me in the shoulder, and said that she needed money too. She kept being loud, pushing on my shoulder. Suddenly, I sat up straight, shocked as never before. Her body suddenly turned into the subway conductor. He was asking what I was still doing on the subway, it was time to go. Looking around, I saw that the subway was empty, and it was back at the station. Getting up, I was glad I had my laptop bag, and I kept it in front of me. I had DREAMED IT ALL.

It was so lifelike, and I was now upset it was all pretend. Part of me thought it was real. I had a huge wet spot on the front of my tan slacks – my dream actually made me cum. Carrying my bag in front of me, I got off the subway and wandered aimlessly for a moment. Noticing the time, and seeing that I had to change clothes, I called in sick to work. There was no way I could explain away this mess. Getting on another line to head back home, I stayed awake this time, but could not help replaying the whole thing over and over again in my head. I just knew it was too good to be true.