Subway Slut Ch. 01: Kidnapped

Story Info
Exhibitionist wife captured and displayed on internet.
2.8k words
4.13
96.5k
39

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Subway Slut 1 -Kidnapped © Literocat 2011

My thanks to editor SAMI for his input and comments. Restructured and edited.

My muse insisted I write this, even against my wishes. She's even blocked me from writing anything else until this is published. I can only assume it serves a purpose I can't yet detect. Perhaps it will help persuade someone to avoid either of the situations that led to the suffering and harsh lesson portrayed. If it speaks to YOU or helps YOU in some way, please let me know.

==============================

Sue's birthday was still two days away, so what kind of lame surprise party waits for the right day? Friday night is a great one for parties since we can let loose, get wasted and stay up all night. Sue's boss gave her a last-minute rush chore to do that gave him, and us, an extra hour to gather at home for the usual 'surprise' SCREAM out. Their office is very conservative - during work hours. The ten coworkers who were religiously conservative 24x7 were also with us. They were always in bed by 10:00 p.m., so we only had to be 'nice' until 9. Until then, not only could there be no sex talk or innuendo, but we had to REALLY behave. A simple 'DAMN' would make them blush crimson. I don't know how my liberal, exhibitionist mate could stand them all DAMN day. If all goes as I planed it, Sue will be dancing naked for us by 11pm.

We expected Sue by 7, but it was already 8:20 so I was getting worried! Where was she? Sue is hard to fool, so I had to wonder if she knew I had a house full of guests waiting to surprise her. She had admitted that she enjoyed flashing strangers on the subway and has often gone far past her stop just to keep teasing them. Maybe THAT indulgence was keeping her from her party? Of course I can't tell the Bible thumpers that. The phone rang at 8:45. Caller ID said it was Sue. "Finally! Where the F... umm, heck have you been. You better have a Fu....VERY good reason for scaring the shi... crap out of me. WELL?"

"Is that anyway to express concern for your loving wife?" asked a deep male voice. "Unless you really don't care if you ever see her again."

The group was pressing for details so I put the caller on speaker and pressed a finger to my lips to shush them. "WHAT? What do you mean? Who is this? Ohhh, I get it. She guessed I'm having a surprise party for her and she's turning it around on us. You're a friend of hers pulling a prank for her. Wow! I hate to admit it, but you got me. For a second, I was really afraid for her safety. Let me talk with her."

"This is no fucking joke pal! She can't talk because she's tied up... very tied up. Don't you want proof we have her? What was she wearing when she went to work today? Do you even know?"

This guy was playing it well, but I'm already too annoyed to hear any more. "Of course I know. She wore her royal blue jacket and skirt, almond blouse, burgundy shoes and matching belt or sash. But that's not proof." I only knew those details because she pestered me for my opinion while she debated wearing her favorite outfit vs. something looser and easier to undo on the train.

"Hmmm. No, of course not. Anyone who saw her could tell you what she wore - on the outside. What kind of panties and bra did she wear? Shit, I guess I should tell YOU that. She wore a monogrammed pink bikini panty and black demi bra with half lace cups. Right? Yet if this is a joke, she could have told me that. She didn't. I had a good long look for myself, but why should you believe me? Maybe you want me to mail you her finger? Or a tit? Yea, I'll send you her left fucking tit. You'll know it by the markings near her tall, pretty nipple at 7 o'clock. Would you believe me then? Hmmm, OK, how would I know what embarrasses her, if anything? I KNOW it's NOT getting naked for strangers. Sure she could tell me, but what if I make her friends and family see her naked or getting laid? Is that proof enough?"

He was wrong, but didn't understand her paradoxical compulsions. She would prefer to show him her underwear or her freckled tit rather than just telling him, but that still doesn't prove kidnaping. How else could he know what embarrasses her unless Sue told him her most guarded secrets? Or he figured them out from intimately observing her? I know she's embarrassed by odd things and didn't want anyone to know what those were. "I can accept that. Why are you so fixated on embarrassing her? How do I know this still isn't a bluff?"

"Go check your e- mail. 'She' sent a personal invitation to her closest friends to join her in a private video message. But SHE didn't. I did. And it ain't private! Check your trash can at the curb. Her expensive handbag is in it with her ID and all her papers. Might she risk losing that for a prank? Would you like to see your 'innocent' wife? Go to URL http://WWW.IMASLUTONTRAINS.COM ."

As a borderline germphobe, Sue would never again use anything that was in the trash for even a minute, so she would NOT put her favorite bag in the trash. Could this be real? My anxiety spiked. Frightened guests crowded around our PC. Dom checked the trash can and returned with her $1200 Gucci bag. The e-mail from 'Sue' was there as he said and the CC: list had more than 300 names in it. My heart skipped, and sank. At the web site, we all saw a closeup of bare feet with burgundy shoes between them. "Are you at the website yet? Good. Click on the shoes and enter the password SUEISACOCKTEASINGBITCH to make the picture live, real time. The box at the bottom is how we'll 'chat'. See you there." [click]

Though this guy obviously didn't understand her need to expose herself, that alone shouldn't make him this angry. What could she have done to piss him off like this? I typed, "OK, I'm here, what do you want?" In answer, the camera jumped to a live shot and slow scan up over two bare feet and two rope-tied ankles tightly secured to bed posts and held widely apart. Shapely, tanned calves lead to knees folded over the end of the bed and bared thighs. A royal blue, ruffled skirt was still modestly set at a high 8" above her knees. When the camera reached a burgundy sash on a bared waist, all the guests gasped. The disheveled almond blouse was still buttoned, though all the buttons were offset by one. The still unidentified woman's arms were tied tightly to opposite bed posts. The camera stopped at the small chested woman's neck. We could see a dark, lumpy bra thru the translucent blouse. At her left side, on the beige sheet, was a neatly folded royal blue jacket with a name tag. The camera zoomed into it until we could all read the company name and 'SUE' clearly etched in it.

Someone wildly jostled the camera up, finally halting when we saw FOUR figures wearing President masks. Playing to the cam, Nixon gruffly asked "Do you know this cock teaser?" They scanned over a flat chest to a pretty face. It LOOKS like Sue! Still, the big red-ball gag in her mouth distorted her face too much to be sure. I still didn't want to believe it. "I'm turning on my mic so I don't have to type to you. FDR, pull her knees apart and point the cam up her skirt, show them." It only lifted 6" yet we saw much more of her bare thighs, all the way to her bright pink bikini panty. Oh oh!

"She could still be a double. Show me any marks or tats that ID her." I figured that would either end the prank or, if this were just another game, give Sue the GIFT of an excuse to expose herself to all 300+ of us. So far, they haven't mentioned the big S tattoo near her asshole. JFK leaned a palm heavily on her mons, and drew a muffled 'oommpf'. He probed its borders and slipped a switchblade along her thighs, far up her skirt - to her crotch. He pried the point thru the frock and slit the expensive garment from her groin down to the hem. Reversing the knife, he cut to the waist, so splitting the expensive and pretty skirt in two. He flipped it off each thigh, fully exposing her monogrammed pink panty, well toned, now frantic legs and a fattened, obvious camel toe. How could she be aroused by this? This might still be one of Sue's fantasies and a very expensive, wild birthday gift to herself.

"Type your answers. What marks are you looking for? Maybe the three blemishes under her right nipple or even better, this crescent blue stain on the outer edge of her left pussy lip? How about the big, pale red S on her little ass? That enough ID for you?" He pressed her panty deep into her gash with his fat thumb and painfully stretched her snatch for us to inspect her blue markings. She wildly stomped her feet which let us see the edge of her big S tattoo.

"OK, OK! It looks like her. What do you want?"

"We want you and her friends to SEE what your 'modest, innocent' cheatin slut does when you're not looking. We just want REVENGE! See, she's teased all of us, except Bush, flirted and flashed us all. But she didn't stop there. If she had, I'd just be grateful for the show. CAN YOU TELL I'M FAR PAST PISSED OFF? Before I tell you what she's been up to, let's get comfortable. We went live on the internet when we slit her skirt and panned to her blouse, so the whole porn world joined you and your house party. YOU HEAR THAT, SLUT?" Sue groaned angrily around her gag. Yet her puffy pussy was still obviously gaping thru the panty. "She really does have a beautiful cunt and I think you should all see it. Looks like 40,000 are watching it pulse and puff up already. She's such a slut, I'll bet more than a few have already had a tasty close up." Six of the conservatives ran out of the house in a full gallop with hands over their ears.

Nixon took the blade and slashed the panty from the inside, across her mons. The flap fell closed again so he cut the waistband at the side and flipped the rendered panty open and onto the bed. Despite pulling her knees against the tight, coarse ropes, most of her pussy was clearly exposed to the camera. "You think this bitch would let us ruin her $1800 suit for a prank? Since she enjoys stripping for strangers, but under her control, we figured taking away that control and fucking her while friends watched should punish her snubbing us!" He twirled his fingers thru her damp curlies. There was no doubt now. I recognized her intricate, puffy, sculptured inner lips. I could almost scent her tasty pussy over the inet.

"By the way sweetie, you are displaying this lovely pussy to all your closest friends by special invitation FROM YOU, RIGHT NOW! - LIVE! Ha haha HAA!" Did he just cackle? "JFK tracked down your email account, cracked it, and sent out invitations to everyone in your address book. The invitations were to a surprise event they could not miss. In case we missed anyone, we've also been advertising your public deflowering video on the main porn sites. They'll spread the word. All I offered there was a tease of what's coming and that the video would NOT be available until today at 9 p.m.. They won't know it's a live feed until my friends are completely satisfied. Your husband can still type to us and only we will see it. It was very helpful that you invited everyone to your party tonight by email! Thanks!

"But you still have too many clothes on. Bush, come closer and try to catch these blouse buttons flying away when I cut them off. Just two buttons and her navel is again exposed to us... oh yeah, and so's her cooch. One more button gets me to her bra. Oops, the last button flew across the room and let her pretty blouse fall fully open. Well! I wonder why her front-opening bra is so loose." He slid a hand under a loose cup and pretended to search for something. "Shouldn't there be a tit in here? Isn't that what these little cups are for? I don't feel one, let's check if we can see one."

When lying on her back, her tiny A cup tits vanish but leave her tall, perfect nipples behind. He needlessly cut the strapless bra at her right side and harshly yanked both parts off her chest. Grabbing her hardened nipples firmly, he brutally jerked and shook them so the slim tits jiggled off her ribs. She moaned. "Hmm. These looked so much bigger when they were hanging in my face. I'll check them that way again in a little while. You think they'll swell up when I use my dick to pump them up thru her ass?"

Bush chimed in and abruptly shoved a finger as deep into her pussy as possible, "can I fuck her now, huh? This wet pussy is calling to me. I want her now. Then you can have her ass." She groaned in despair ...and bliss.

"Not yet Jo... uh Bush. But you can show her and everyone watching why I asked you to join us though you haven't seen her before today." Bush quickly dropped his bulging pants. Then he dropped his shorts and let his 10" snake leap out. Sue gulped at the menacing sight. If the length wasn't enough to scare her, the baseball bat sized dick head made her eyes bulge. Hell, it scared ME!

Nixon was still mindlessly flipping the switch blade when he moved toward her thick auburn patch. He dragged the flat of the threatening, glistening, razor-sharp blade over her navel, compressed her bush and then over her clit, finally stopping under it with the dull edge displacing the precious clit. The unspoken threat was frighteningly obvious. One slight twitch and her life would be changed forever. I cringed at the slightest possibility that he might detach her cherished clit and maliciously send it arcing toward the web cam. We clearly saw the closeup of her fattened, damp lips and her turgid clit standing tall, awaiting execution. Was the blade cold? Or was she actually enjoying this?

"Maybe a better revenge would be if I cut off these excited little lips and your little man. You'd struggle for life with orgasms and I'd pickle your bud to keep it on a neck chain to remind me every day how I got even with you! I might just stir fry your pussy and have it with a very dry Chianti. Can you feel the cold steel against your priceless clit? First, I'm just going to ensure that all your friends and many, many strangers have a clear photo of this pretty pussy, with a clear bust of you and your tiny tits flattened out as they are right now. Just in case there's any doubt, I'll put your name tag on the photos too. You'll never find all those images around the planet. HAA! You'll be naked to the world for the rest of your life and beyond. Every job interview, every time you shop, PTA meetings, wherever you go, every fucking place, you'll wonder if those strangers and any new friends have already seen you and your teensy tits naked. Mr. Presidents, we can finger her while I chat with her husband and friends. Dig in!"

Several more party guests had already left. The rest were actually relieved at Nixon's subtly implied promise not to harm her. Some relaxed enough to find her planet-wide exposure arousing. If Nixon can be trusted, I can relax a little too and believe she is at least safe from harm. Humiliated for life, maybe, but safe. That was a huge and risky 'IF'. Remaining calm and protecting her from the worst possibilities was getting harder and harder. JFK and FDR held Sue's legs apart with their legs. Their fingers cruelly traced her pulsing pussy, swollen clit and open, wet, pink hole for portrait perfect closeups. Nixon bit her nipple hard, leaving deep teeth marks and a drop of blood, before telling his raging story.

=====================================

In part 2 we learn what she did to earn the kidnapper's wrath.

===================================
/\_/\
( ~ ~ )
> * < Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks....

============================== 2877 words ===== Submitted 12/6/11