Subway Surprise

Story Info
Wife gets taken in a NY subway.
8.4k words
4.31
361.9k
319
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bindingwi
Bindingwi
167 Followers

We had won an all expenses trip to New York for three days. My wife Kim was excited, because we haven't had a trip alone since our son was born. The trip included airfare, hotel, a shopping spree, and a dinner at an expensive restaurant night before we were departing home. Kim had put on a little weight since giving birth, but still looked beautiful at 28.

Kim stands at 5'6" without heels, and has beautiful legs. Kim had long brunette hair, but decided to get it cut before the trip. She didn't want to waste time with it while on vacation. Kim had started to wear 34DD bras since the birth, and I was not complaining. Kim has large areolas and nipples that were always at attention. I loved playing with her nipples, especially in public.

Kim hated when I did that, because she was a bit shy and never liked people staring at her. Kim gained a little extra weight in the butt, and was working out to get rid of the little extra she was carrying. Kim always kept her pussy area neatly trimmed. She never shaved it completely bald, but kept it a tiny landing strip above her lips

The first day we were there we went shopping. Kim couldn't believe all the stores that were around our hotel. Kim picked out some pretty conservative clothing to buy, except when we hit a fancy dress store. Kim sent me away to do some shopping on my own when she was in this store. I had remembered her checking it out on the internet before we left. She was very excited to see the store in person. I returned an hour later to see Kim getting ready to check out with a big smile on her face.

We decided to get an early dinner and drinks, and relax for a busy tomorrow. The dinner was at the hotel restaurant, and we decided to dress a little casual. Kim told me to go down to the bar have a couple of drinks, and she would meet me down there. Kim picked out the clothes I was to wear and went to take a shower.

She just finished with her shower when I was ready to leave. I went to say goodbye, but the bathroom door was locked. Kim yelled through the door to go down to the bar, and she would be there in a half hour. I waited for about forty five minutes when Kim finally made it down.

She was wearing a new blue dress that came down to just above her knees. The material was thin, and I could see her nipples poking through. Either she did not have a bra on, or it is really thin bra. My eyes wandered farther down and see she was wearing pantyhose or stockings. I was unable to tell which because the dress hung a little loose on her body.

The shiny material covered her legs really turned me on. I loved it when she wore pantyhose, and especially loved it when she wore a garter belt and stockings. I looked lower and see Kim was wearing a new pair of high heels. They are a little higher than what she normally wore, and it made her calves look wonderful. I couldn't wait until latter and see how beautiful the heels made her ass look.

We got a few drinks at the bar, and put in for a table. The people were starting to pack into the bar, and Kim and I are pushed together against the bar. Kim breasts were smashed against my chest, and I could feel her nipples poking me. Kim was getting nervous. She never liked crowded areas, and she started to panic a little bit.

Two guys moved on either side of us, and I could see another guy moving in behind my wife. Her breasts moved back and forth across my chest as she looked around looking for an escape. Her nipples were getting harder as they got stimulated from the movement. She stopped looking around, and looked into my eyes and a smile crossed her face. She leaned in and whispers "not now you are going to have to wait for that." I had no clue at what she was talking about. Her mouth was next to my ear as she moaned how good that felt.

I looked down her back and see the back of dress bunched up, and an arm sticking out the back. The arm was moving back and forth, and I could only guess that this stranger is rubbing my wife's pussy from between her now spread legs. My wife told me to stop again, because she was getting turned on and was afraid she would scream out. I didn't want her freaking out, so I kept it to myself that it was not me rubbing her pussy.

I grabbed the guys arm, and he stopped the rubbing action. The guy removed his hand, and my wife thanked me for relieving her anxiety about crowds. She grabbed my crotch and gave it a little squeeze. She told me she was disappointed that her secret got revealed sooner than what she expected. I was about to ask what the secret was when our name was called for a table, and we made our way through the crowd.

When we reached the table I could see that Kim was mad. She was pissed that as we were going to the table several men took advantage, and grabbed her all over. She had her ass and tits mauled by these perverts, and she made sure the hostess knew how pissed she was. I was now glad that I didn't say anything about the stranger that rubbed her pussy. It would have been a big scene, and I am sure it would have lasted the rest of the trip.

Throughout the whole dinner all that I could think about was my wife being manhandle, and how she almost came on a strangers fingers. We finally finished dinner and made our way to the elevator. Once the elevator doors closed I was all over her. I grabbed the back of her dress and pulled it up, so I had access to her ass. My hands felt her bare ass, and a thin piece of material that disappeared into her ass crack.

I now knew that she was wearing stockings, and I felt around to see if she was wearing a garter belt. I hit pay dirt as I felt the straps holding up the stockings. I made a comment how surprised she was wearing a garter belt and stockings. Kim gave me a funny look as she tells me that I already knew that in the bar. I covered it up by saying I could not get a good feel with so many people around.

Kim states that I got a good enough feel on her pussy, and ruined the second surprise. I am still lost, but I know better than to say anything now. We practically run to the room. Both of us were hotter than hell, and I couldn't wait to get at that wet pussy. Once we were through the door I started ripping off my clothes until I was completely naked.

I jumped on the bed as Kim stood at the foot of the bed. Kim slid the zipper down her dress, and let it fall down her body. My mouth dropped open as I looked at my stunning wife. Her 34DDs were clad in a black see thru bra. I could see why her nipples were on display at the bar. The bra left nothing to the imagination. I could see her large areolas on display, and her nipples were almost ripped through the fabric.

My eyes wandered down, and see that her workouts had done wonders to her body. Her stomach had tightened up, and there was very little fat left on her body. Farther down I can see the black garter belt, and just below that was a black thong made of the same material that the bra was made of. What really got my attention was that I could not see any hair behind the thong. That was her second secret.

She had shaved herself bald for me. It hit me that a perfect stranger knew this before me, but I know if I would have told her this would not be happening now. I looked even lower to her bare thighs, and reached the tops of the stockings. My eyes kept going down her stocking clad legs until I reached the high heels she is wearing.

She cleared her throat and brought my attention back up to her face. She told me the show starts up here as she unclasped her bra, and let it drop to the floor. Her breasts dropped a little bit, but they were as firm as the day in married her. Her nipples called out to me to play with them, but she stopped me as I try to move.

She told me the show was not over as she turned around, and grabbed the sides of her thong. She bent at the waist as she pulled the thong down her legs. Her legs were slightly parted and I could see her bald pussy lips from behind. She stood up straight and faced me again. My eyes could not leave her pussy. I had never seen her like this, and I just wanted to dive right in.

Kim climbed on the bed and pushed me back. She climbed between my legs and started to lick my raging hard on. Kim opened her mouth and took it all the way in. Her head started to bob up and down as she gave me the greatest blow job I have ever had.

She suddenly stopped and switched her position. She had rotated her body, and had her legs on each side of my head. The view was beautiful. I had a close up look of my wife's bare pussy. I could not wait, and I started working over her pussy with my tongue as she started sucking my dick again. Kim was wet before I even stuck my tongue in her, but now her juices were flowing. She came quickly, and her juices were all over my face. I pushed her off me and climbed on top of her, and positioned myself between her spread legs.

I pushed my dick into her wet pussy, and all that I could think about was the guy in the bar that rubbed her pussy lips to the point of orgasm. I took her stocking clad ankles in my hands and put them on my shoulders. I drove into her hard and fast. I took my hands and played with her nipples. They were hard as rocks. My dick was pounding her without mercy, and she loved it.

Kim came again, and the sensation sent me over edge as my sperm coated her pussy. I leaned down and took a hard nipple in my mouth while my soft dick stayed inside of her. Kim loved it when I played with her nipples. She started rocking her hips back and forth on my soft dick. She wanted more and I hoped I could give it to her.

I started to think of the guys grabbing her on the way to the table. I pictured multiple hands all over her at once. My dick responded by growing harder as the scene played in my head. I got off Kim and rolled her over. She responded by getting on all fours with her head on the bed, and her ass in the air. I knelt behind her as my dick is now completely hard again.

I pushed into her pussy from behind, and started thrusting back and forth. One hand went to her tits and played with her nipples. The other hand found her clit, and I started to play with it. Kim was going nuts. I knew everyone in the rooms around us could hear what was going on. Kim came twice in a row with some muffled screams as she put her head into the pillows. I had filled her pussy for a second time tonight.

Kim was exhausted, and laid face down on the bed. I got good look at her tight ass, and her gaping pussy. Our combined juices were oozing out from her parted lips, and started to soak into the sheets. I decided to take advantage of her tired state, and scooped up some of cum that was leaking out. I used one hand to separate her ass cheeks, and the other hand to spread cum around her tiny opening. Kim had never let me touch her there before. She had anal before and never liked it. Now with her tired state, and still coming down from her last orgasm she was letting me have my way.

I inserted one finger in her ass, and started to move it around. Kim wiggled a little bit, but she did not resist me. I inserted a second finger and started moving them in and out of her ass. Kim started rocking her body like she was dry humping the bed. She seemed to be hitting the right spot, because her moans grew louder as she got closer to another orgasm. My dick was hard again, and I could not believe it. It must be the thought of fucking my wife in the ass for the first time that was doing it. I grabbed some more cum, and lubed up my dick.

Once I thought I had enough on my dick I slowly started to push it in her tight ass. The fingers must have stretched her enough to allow me access. I slowly started pumping, pushing more and more of my dick inside of her until I was all the way in. Once I was fully inside of her I moved in and out picking up the pace. I couldn't take it anymore, and I was about ready to explode. It felt so good being inside her tight ass, and it seemed that Kim liked it too. Her body tensed as another orgasm hit her.

I had enough and dump another load of cum into her body. Kim fell instantly asleep as cum dripped from her ass. I got up and grabbed a towel to clean up my wife. I cleaned her up as much as possible, and reluctantly removed the garter belt, high heels, and stockings. I eventually fell asleep with a smile on my face.

The next morning Kim woke up a little sore, and scolded me for being too rough. I told her I heard no complaining, but we may get some from our neighbors. Kim turned red as she made her way to bathroom. She needed a shower to wash off what I missed the night before. Once both of us were showered and dressed we hit the city for some sightseeing. Kim wore an oversized shirt with some white leggings and tennis shoes with ankle socks.

Most of what we want to see was a ways from our hotel, so we decided to take the subway. I figured it would be good practice for tonight. The dinner was all the way on the other side of city, and we were told the subway was the best way to travel. The ride to our sightseeing adventure went smoothly, but the ride back was anything but.

First, it was crowded since work was letting out, and Kim and I were squished together like in the bar. Second, several of guys around us took advantage of the closeness and copped some feels on my wife. I could see several hands moving around. I looked at Kim, and was just standing there with her eyes clamped shut. She was taking it without screaming out. I could tell she wanted to get out of there, but we were trapped within the wall of bodies. I saw Kim's body tense, so I looked down and see someone had raised the back her shirt up to her waist and I could see a hand between her ass cheeks getting close to her pussy.

The subway came to a stop, and the hands disappeared. Kim asked if this was our stop, and I informed her we had one more to go. I could see a tear roll down her face as she held me close. The rest of trip nothing else happened and we made it to our stop. Kim was relieved and ran out the doors. When we were safely in the hotel room she told me what happened. During the first part of the trip there was only rubbing of bodies together, but as the train continued they got bolder. She felt several hands on her ass, and a couple tried to feel her pussy.

I asked her why she didn't tell me, or put a stop it herself. She broke down crying that she didn't want to make a scene in front of everyone. Kim took off her shirt to take another shower. I took a quick look at her white leggings before she could make it to the bathroom. Kim was not wearing any panties, and the fabric covering her pussy was soaked. The wet fabric was clinging to her bald pussy lips. It gave me best view of camel toe I had ever seen. No wonder she didn't try to stop it. She was embarrassed it was turning her on.

Kim didn't want to take the subway to the restaurant. I told her that it the only way to avoid traffic and it would be less crowded at night. She finally agreed, and we started getting dressed. Again she did this in the bathroom with the door locked. I waited on the bed with my new suit on. She finally emerged from the bathroom wearing a dress she purchased at that fancy dress shop. I loved it.

It went half down hear thigh and clung to her body. The front of the dress was very low cut showing plenty of flesh, and from the way her nipples were sticking out I could tell she was not wearing a bra. I wanted a picture of her in it, so I grabbed the camera and snapped a few pictures with the flash on. I checked out the pictures on the camera and noticed that with the flash the dress was see- thru.

Looking at the pictures I could pick out her areolas and nipples. I could see she was wearing a thong with stay up stockings. She wanted to see the picture, but told her it didn't turn out. I told her to put on her heels, and I would take some more pictures without the flash. She posed a little bit as I took a few more. We grabbed our coats, and we headed towards the subway. To Kim's relief the subway was near empty. We found some seats, and talked as we head to the restaurant.

Once at the restaurant we were told it will be a little wait for our table to be ready, so they directed us the bar for some free drinks. An hour later we got seated. We were both feeling the booze a little bit, but had a wonderful dinner. A few more glasses of wine and Kim and I were really feeling the effects of the alcohol.

As we walked back to the subway Kim told me I am in for the night of my life. I knew it was the booze talking, and I also knew that it would be hard to top last night. We made it to the platform to wait for the next subway when a large group came down the stairs. The place got crowded in a hurry. I looked around and see mostly men in business suits.

The men that had women with them were holding them tight as they wait for the next subway. I was about to grab Kim when the subway pulled up, and we were swept through the doors. Kim and I were separated. I looked around and see Kim's arms as she was grabbing the handrail above her. I tried to make my way over, but could only make it a few feet. I could see her through the crowd a little bit, but she couldn't seem to see me. Kim was completely surrounded by men, and I could see their bodies as they rubbed up against her.

An announcement blared over the speakers that there was a ten minute delay due to something on the track. Everyone moaned, but they knew there is nothing they could do. It started getting hot in the compartment with all those bodies. Everyone started to remove their coats to get a little more comfortable. Kim did the same. As soon as her hands hit the handrail I could see other hands moving around her.

I tried to get closer, but the subway started to move and I was thrown back. I could see that Kim has lost her balance also, and had dropped her coat. She tried to bend over to pick it up, but instead stood straight up with her eyes clamped shut. I could see through the bodies that someone had grabbed her ass.

The other men around her saw that she was not trying to stop the first man, so their hands joined in the fun. I saw several hands playing with her tits through her dress. Other hands were grabbing and pinching her ass. I noticed a couple of hands moving to the front of her trying to get a feel of her pussy. Kim didn't like this, and lowered her hands to stop the assault. This turned out to be a big mistake. Two men on either side of her grabbed her wrists and held them down by her side. Kim was about to say something when the man from behind her removed his tie and gagged her with it.

This made it open game on my wife's body. Hands were flying everywhere. Someone grabbed the thin straps of her dress and pulled them down her shoulders. The lower the straps got the more of her breasts got exposed. Finally both her breasts were exposed to everyone, and two men latched on to her nipples with their mouths. The other hands were working their way under her dress feeling as much skin as possible.

Kim was shaking her head back and forth as the hands and mouths continue the assault. The men holding her wrist got tired of being left out, and slipped Kim's arms through the straps of her dress. Another man took his tie and bound Kim to the overhead handrail. Now with her arm secured above her head there was nothing she could do to stop the men.

I looked on in amazement as wife was tied up topless on a subway. Part of me wanted to stop it, but another part was getting turned on. I watched as the hem of her dress was raised to her waist. As she struggled to free herself I could see the thong she wore come into view. My dick was rock hard seeing my wife's tits and ass exposed, and being played with by strangers.

All of sudden the train stopped at the first station, and a few people get off. No one that was assaulting my wife left. They resumed as soon as the subway started moving again. I could see one hand had moved the front of her thong to the side, and his fingers were rubbing her pussy lips. Before the guys fingers could enter her pussy. All hands and mouths moved away.

Bindingwi
Bindingwi
167 Followers