Subway Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bindingwi
Bindingwi
168 Followers

Kim's dress was pulled down off her body. She was now standing a subway train in only a thong, stockings, and heels. At least with the dress around her waist I could have dressed her quickly. Someone decided the thong was too much and ripped it from her body. My wife was now only dressed in stockings and heels. We had one more stop before ours, and I started to make a plan to get her out.

As we about to reach the next stop the subway screeched to a halt. The only person not hit the floor was Kim. Luckily the men realized this and quickly stood up to make sure no one saw their prize. The announcement came that there is a situation at the next platform, and they could not move until it was clear. I saw tears stream down Kim's face as she realized she is not going anywhere. You couldn't wipe the smiles off the men's faces as the assault continued.

I watched my wife scream into her gag as the first finger penetrated her pussy. As he pulled it back out I could see it was covered in her juices. The guy then inserted two fingers into my wife as she just stared at the ceiling. The man started to finger fuck my wife. I watched as she closes her eyes, and spread her legs apart to give him better access. Kim's body started to rock back and forth as the finger moved faster in and out of her pussy. Two guys latched onto her nipples, and her hips started to move faster. I could see what was going to happen next.

A man behind her was spiting on his fingers lubing them up for insertion. Two other men grabbed Kim's ass cheeks and separated them. Kim's eyes flew open as the finger entered her ass. Kim tried to move her hips forward to stop the guy from entering her ass, but was stopped by the guy's fingers in her pussy. I could see the guys thumb started to move in circles on her clit. Kim bucked her hips back to stop the assault on her clit, and the finger in her ass was pushed all the way in the knuckle.

Kim started moving back and forth to get rid of the fingers. To anyone watching it looked like Kim was enjoying all the fingers that penetrated her body. A few bystanders moved in to get a closer view of the show. The only clue that she was not enjoying it was the tears running down her face.

The guys watching started to get bored, and wanted to do more than just watching. Someone reached up and untied one of Kim's wrists, and brought her hands down. The guys directed her to one of the empty seats near me. They sat Kim down on the edge of the seat facing out. They forced her down on her back, and someone tied her hands to a metal bar above her head. I had a great view of my wife from the waist down. Kim's legs were clamped shut, but you could still her wet bald pussy lips. I could see a couple of guys leaning over the back of the seat.

Their arms were moving all over the place. I could just imagine them playing with her tits and nipples. I watched as a guy stepped up to my wife in the isle. The guy placed his hands on Kim's stocking covered legs, and tried to spread them. Kim put up a fight, but lost the battle as her legs were parted. I now had a great shot of her bald pussy. I could see her lips shiny from the juices that have escaped her pussy. The guy grabbed Kim's legs and raised them above her body, and spread her even farther. As he did this her pussy started to open, and I could see her clit poking out a little bit.

I was rock hard watching the whole scene unfold. I looked around to see if anyone else was watching, and I was surprised to see everyone in our car staring at my wife's exposed pussy. Two of the watchers stuck out from the rest. Two young ladies not more than 21 were watching with looks of disgust on their faces. I could hear them talking about how much of a slut my wife was, and if she wanted to get gang banged she should have gotten a room.

One of the ladies is a small blonde wearing a short black cocktail dress with bare legs. Her tits were smaller than my wife's, but were decent size. I could tell she was a little turned by the way her nipples were straining against her dress. The other lady was a brunette wearing a silver cocktail dress. She had smaller tits than the first, and I tried to see if her nipples were hard, but her dress was too thick.

Looking at her legs I could see they were covered in nylon. I doubted that she was wearing stockings. This younger generation hardly ever wore stockings unless they were going to a costume party. She kept moving uncomfortably in her seat, and her dress rode up enough for me to confirm that she had on pantyhose. I was working on a plan to free my wife, and maybe get a little action myself. I just needed to separate the two women for what I was thinking.

I turned to watch my wife just in time. The man between Kim's spread legs placed them on his shoulders and was dropping his pants. I watched in amazement as he leaned in closer to my wife. His dick was about the same size as mine, so I knew it would not hurt her. As the tip hit my Kim's lips she started to struggle.

The guys playing with her tits were holding her down, and the guy on top just grabbed her hips, and forced his dick in to the hilt. The only sound you heard in the entire car was coming from Kim. You could hear her muffled screams as the guy started fucking my wife. He started pounding in and out picking up the pace with each stroke.

Kim's screams started to turn into moans as the guy kept pumping. The guy suddenly stopped pumping, and buried is dick to the hilt in Kim's pussy. I knew what was going to happen, and by Kim's reaction she also knew. I could barely make out through the gag "No, not in me." Kim struggled harder trying to push the guy away with her legs.

All of a sudden she stopped, and I knew he was dumping his load in her. The guy pulled out his deflated dick, and I could see it was covered with both of their juices. The guy dropped her legs, and the heels made a sharp sound as they hit the floor. Kim never tried to close her legs as the next guys took his position. I could see his cum escaping her gapping pussy and running down her ass crack.

The next guy was ready, so he grabbed her legs and put her in the same position as the first guy. He was a bit larger, but had no trouble entering my wife's wet pussy. This was too much for Kim. I watched as she started rocking her hips back and forth. From the muffled moans I knew she was close to an orgasm. Kim's body tensed as she arched her back.

The moans turned to screams of ecstasy as I saw her cum escape her pussy from around the guy's dick. The guy kept pumping away as a second orgasm racked my wife's body. He finally buried his dick to the hilt, and came in my wife. She never tried to struggle as she took all of his cum in her pussy.

The third guy wanted a new position. He picked up Kim and placed her so she was kneeling on the seat with her ass in the air. The guy spread her stocking clad legs enough to step between them. I could see her pussy lips were still parted, and cum was dripping down her thighs. I looked over at the blonde and brunette to see their reaction. The blonde was staring at my wife's dripping pussy with her legs spread a little bit. Her dress had ridden up, and I had a great view of her silky thighs. The brunette still had a look of disgust on her face, but I noticed her legs also parted and she was rubbing her nylon covered inner thigh.

The third guy entered Kim from behind and started pumping away. The brunette had enough and stood to leave. She tried to get the blonde to join her, but the blonde wanted to watch some more. The brunette stood there trying to convince her, but the blonde just stared at the guy's dick pumping in and out of my wife. The brunette turned and walked towards me calling my wife every name in the book. As she passed me I could see why she was upset. Her juices were running down her legs making her nylons shiny on her inner thighs. I also noticed a wet patch on the back of her dress.

Now my plan could go into effect. I moved a little closer to the blonde and my wife. I could see the man's dick pounding my wife's pussy better. I could also see the a couple more guys playing with Kim's swinging 34DDs. I watched as she threw her head back with another orgasm. I turned and watched the blonde as she was mesmerized by my wife's fucking. I watched as she had her two hands under her dress as she squeezed her legs together.

There were a couple guys off to the side watching the blonde as she put on her own show. I leaned into the blonde and warned her about the guys watching her. I didn't want her to stop, but in order to save my wife I needed the blonde in my control. I told her we should move a little farther away before they decided to put her in the mix. As we moved a couple of seats away I heard the two guys talking about taking Kim in the ass. I had to move fast before their turn came up. The blonde sat down next to me, and resumed watching my wife take it doggy style.

As before the blonde's legs started to part, but her hands remained at her side. I made my move, and place my hand on her thigh and started rubbing it. She didn't respond at first, but looked at me as my hand went higher up her leg. She wanted to know what I am doing. I told her that was my wife getting raped and if she doesn't do what I say I would rip off her dress, and let her get gang banged instead. I could see the fear in her eyes as my hand went even higher up her leg. My hand made contact with soaked panties, and she let out a little whimper.

My finger traced her wet pussy lips, and I pushed her panties into her pussy as I search for her clit. I rubbed her clit as she grinded her pussy into my hand. I pulled her on top of me with her legs on either side of mine. I watched my wife as my hands went up the back of the blonde's dress to feel her tight little ass. I now found out she was wearing a thong as my hand felt bare flesh. The third guy came in Kim's pussy and a fourth guy was getting behind my wife and put his dick in my wife's sloppy pussy.

I knew my wife couldn't take anymore, but I wanted to fuck this young blonde before I stopped it. I reached up and pulled the straps of the blonde's dress down exposing her tits to me. I had her perky tits directly in front of my face. Her small nipples were standing straight out inviting me. My mouth went directly to her nipples sucking each one, and then I used my teeth on them. I felt the blonde start to grind my dick as she was getting hotter and hotter.

My hand reached behind her, and starts playing with her ass. As my finger traced her crack the grinding got harder. I few people that were watching my wife notice the new show, and start watching the blonde. I didn't want her freaking out, so I took off my tie and blindfolded her. I ordered her to stand, and she immediately complied. I yanked her dress down, and left her standing in only her black lacey thong and heels.

The blonde flinched when my hands went to the waistband of her thong. I peeled the wet thong down her legs. When it reached her ankles she instinctively raised one leg at a time for me to remove them. I placed them in my pocket. I wanted a trophy from tonight. Here was this young blonde woman standing in front of me wearing nothing but heels. My eyes wandered down her body until I reached a neatly trimmed patch of blonde pubic hair, and a little lower were her bald pussy lips.

Her pussy lips were shiny from her juices, and I barely even touched her yet. My fingers traced her outer lips as she gave a little shutter and spread her legs. My fingers separated her lips, and I could see her clit poking out, and I could see how wet she was. I grabbed her hips and turned her around.

I quickly undid my pants and pulled them down with my boxers. My hard on was sticking straight up as I pulled her down to my lap. Her body tensed as she fells bare flesh, and a hard on poking her in the ass. I reach around and start playing with her nipples with one hand, as the other plays with her clit. The blonde body relaxed a little bit until another orgasm hit her body.

I couldn't wait anymore. Guy number five was getting close, and the guys that talked about taking Kim's ass were coming up. I quickly stood the blonde up and turn her around. As I grabbed her hips and pulled her back down on my lap, but this time my dick was pointed right at her pussy. My dick made contact with her outer lips, and it easily slid into her wet pussy. I took a nipple into my mouth as I bounced her up and down.

Since the blonde is not gagged her moans echo in the subway car. This gets everyone attention. Even the guy fucking my wife stopped to take it in. The blonde screamed out with another orgasm. I couldn't hold it back anymore and exploded inside of her. The blonde's head slumped to my shoulder as she was exhausted. I stood up with her in my arms, and my soft dick still in her pussy.

Guy number five came into my wife's pussy, and pulled out his limp dick. I pushed the Blonde towards the waiting crowd and yell "fresh meat." The blonde has no time to react before the remaining guys attacked her body. They laid her on the ground, and before her head touched the ground there was a guy between her spread legs sticking his dick into her pussy.

This gave me the break I needed as I went to my wife. As I got to her I could see her hands were still tied, and her legs were still spread wide open. I noticed the large amount of cum that was leaking out of her pussy. I quickly untied her hands, and looked for her dress. I found it on the next seat, and saw that it was still in great shape. I found myself still staring at her gaping pussy, but I knew that I had to get her out of there.

I stood her up and put her dress on, as I pulled the bottom of the dress down I found my hands running down her bare thighs and stocking clad legs. I looked around and found her coat. I didn't bother looking for her thong, and started walking her towards the front of the car. I looked back to see they changed the blonde's position. She was now on riding on top of one guy while giving another guy a blow job. I watched as a third guy lined his dick up to shove it in her ass. We made it to the front to see the brunette sitting there by herself. She was still rubbing her thigh through soaked pantyhose.

I sat Kim down and walked up to the brunette. She stopped rubbing immediately and looked up at me. I tried to look as angry as I could as I scolded her on what she called my wife, and stated the fact that they were raping my wife, and she did nothing about it. I told her my wife did not enjoy any of it, and tried to get away. Unlike her who seemed to enjoy watching my wife get raped.

Her face turned red and her head dropped. She knew she was caught. I told her that she was going to apologizes to my wife and then go and try to save her friend. The brunette's head snapped up and looked to the back as three more guys where getting in position to fuck her friend. The brunette started to stand up to help, but I stopped her and told her the apology first.

The brunette was in a hurry to save her friend, so she quickly apologized and turned towards the back. I told her that is not good enough, and should do it proper. The brunette was confused as I stood my tired wife up, and laid her coat on the ground. As I was putting my wife down on her back I raised her dress to her waist, so her bare pussy was showing through her spread legs. Kim didn't move as her sloppy pussy was on display. I told the brunette that she was to clean my wife's pussy by using her mouth.

I brunette refused to do this, and got angry at the suggestion. I reminded her that her friend needs her before more guys join the fun. I made the point that I hoped the blonde is on the pill, because they were not using protection. The brunette's eyes got wide as she knew the blonde was unprotected. She tried to move by me, but I kept getting in her way. The brunette finally relented as the next group took its turn with her friend. The brunette knelt between Kim's legs, and started using her tongue to clean her out. The brunette only had one a lesbian encounter before.

In fact, it was with her blonde friend, so eating pussy was not that bad. The only thing she disliked was the taste of the guys cum that was in my wife's pussy. The brunette was starting to get into it, and by Kim's reaction so was she. Kim never had been with another woman, but I think she was changing her mind by the way she started moaning. I was getting hard watching all the action around me. I decided to see how good this brunette's pussy really was.

I lifted up the back of dress to see her pantyhose clad ass. The brunette was not wearing any panties. I guessed that was why her juices were flowing down her legs earlier. I love the feel of nylon, so I started rubbing her ass, and between her legs to feel her wet pussy. I got no resistance from the brunette as I continue to rub everywhere the pantyhose covered. I stopped my hand between her legs cupping her pussy. The brunette couldn't stand it, and started to rock back and forth on my hand.

I was rock hard again, and I need some relief. I pulled down the brunette's pantyhose, and gave her ass a nice slap. The brunette jumped, but continued to eat out my wife. As my dick separated her outer lips the brunette had an orgasm. She forced her ass back, and my dick easily slid into her wet pussy. I reached around with one hand and start playing with her clit. While the other hand ripped the front of dress, so I could play with her tits. Her tits were small, but her nipples seemed to be super sensitive. As soon as I tweaked one nipple she went nuts.

She must have been going to town on my wife. Kim's stocking clad legs were wrapped around the brunette's head, and her hips were thrashing around. I took this opportunity to see how good this brunette's ass felt. I pulled out of her pussy, and lined my dick up with her ass. As soon as my dick hit her ass the brunette screamed. With her mouth being covered by Kim's pussy no one could hear her. The scream had an effect on Kim.

The scream sent waves of pleasure through my wife as she had a mind blowing orgasm. I slowly worked my dick into her ass, and started pumping away. The brunette was struggling, but my wife is holding fast with her legs. The excitement was too much for me, and I came in her ass. I pulled my dick out, and looked at my handy work. I could see cum dripping out as her ass slowly closed.

I took off the brunette's shoes, and yanked off her pantyhose. I already had the blonde's thong as a trophy. I figured I might as well take a trophy from this one too. I looked to the back of the car and saw the blonde still getting raped. In fact, it looked like the guys that started with my wife were getting back in line for another go around.

I grabbed Kim's ankles, and removed her legs from the brunette's head. As I did this I heard the blonde scream that she could not take anymore. The brunette also heard this, and jumped up to save her friend. Apparently the brunette did not realize that her top was ripped, and she was running topless into a group of horny men. As she made it to her friend she must have realized her mistake, but it was too late. The men were on her like wolves. The last thing I saw was a silver dress flying through the air as she was pulled into a mass of bodies.

I turned to tend to Kim. As I looked down I could see Kim still lying on her back with her legs still spread wide open. I looked at her pussy which was red and puffy. It looked sore, but it was clean as could be. The brunette did a good job of getting every little bit of cum my wife took. I picked up Kim and sat her in one of the seats. Kim rested her head on my shoulder as the blonde's and brunette's screams echoed throughout the car.

After another ten minutes the subway was starting to move. It took another ten minutes to reach our stop. I quickly ushered Kim out of the subway never looking back at the gang bang that was probably still occurring in the car. We made it back to our room, and I stripped Kim of her shoes and dress. I was reluctant to take off her stockings, but I knew I had to clean her up a bit more. I guided a now naked Kim to the bathroom for a needed shower.

Bindingwi
Bindingwi
168 Followers