Subway Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bindingwi
Bindingwi
167 Followers

I stripped down myself and joined her in the warm water. I washed every part of her body. I was surprised that when I went to clean her pussy it was dripping wet with her own juices. I thought it would have been too sore, and my touch would hurt her. I was wrong as she grabbed my hand and rubbed it up and down. I fingered her to another orgasm, and turned off the water. I dried her off with a towel, and carried her to the bed. I went to the bathroom to dry off myself.

When I returned Kim was face down on the bed with her ass in the air. I asked her what she was doing, but all I got was her handing me a tube of lube and a big smile. No words were spoken as I fucked my wife in the ass until I came in her. We both drifted to sleep immediately.

The next morning Kim confessed to me that she didn't want all those guys to take her, but her body reacted in ways it never had before. She told me that near the end she came constantly. She also confessed that the woman eating her pussy was a big turn on, and she loved it when she screamed into her pussy. The vibrations gave her the best orgasm of her life.

Kim saw a hurt look on my face that I could never give her what she had on the subway. Kim grabbed me, and told me not to worry. That I am more than enough man for her and no woman could replace me. She also told me with a smile that I will be the only man she will allow to fuck her in the ass, and that we will be definitely doing it more often. She never mentioned me fucking those two young women, so I had no idea if she saw any of that or not.

We made it back on the plane for our trip home, and Kim grabbed a blanket and put it over her. I thought she was going to sleep until she took my hand and placed it under her dress. Kim was not wearing panties, and was wet as could be. The fun part of the flight was watching her face as she tried not to make noise as she came around my fingers.

I think I will like this new Kim.

Bindingwi
Bindingwi
167 Followers