Succubus Ranch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjm202036
mjm202036
483 Followers

"Please, Jiri, look around and you will see for yourself how we are able to make so much money," the woman said. Her arms spread wide, waving to the entire house around them. Her body was open to his view and his mouth nearly dropped to the floor.

Upon entering, he'd never looked past her eyes. This time, he could see that her entire body from the top of her slender neck to the very tip of every individual toe was covered in black latex. It hugged her body perfectly, as if it were painted on. Even the nipples of her perfect breasts stood out like real nipples, wanting to be sucked and nibbled on. The center of crotch looked to show the camel-toe of her labia. Jiri wondered for a second, were he to touch her there, he would find a hole in the latex allowing him access to her moist heat.

"Salem," Jason called out, and Jiri jumped at the sound of Jason's voice. He didn't realize he'd fallen so deep into his lust looking at the creature before him until that one word pulled him back to reality.

Jiri looked at Jason with a puzzled expression on his face.

"What did you say, mate?"

"I was calling for one of my finer girls, Salem, to come and give you a tour of the facility. I think she will be best to show off why our business is booming. I've already had some of my other girls take your ladies off to their rooms to teach them a few tricks that they may not have already known. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," Jiri said, looking toward the staircase that was in the foyer. Looking up, he saw a slender woman walking down the stairs toward him and Jason. That was when he noticed that Jason's partner was suddenly gone "Where did the lady go?"

"Oh, she's got other business to tend to," Jason smiled, "I think she's going to give some special pointers to your ladies too. You'll like what she teaches them, I'm sure."

"Sounds good to me," Jiri answered. He looked back at the woman coming down the stairs and saw she was already at the bottom. Her hair was a sandy blonde color and her eyes were the palest blue. Her skin had a slight tan to it, and there was plenty of it that was showing with her outfit.

Her feet were covered with high thin heels that had straps that came across her feet, up her ankles and a short ways up her smooth strong calves. Her legs were covered with sheer stockings that shined in the light. Her thighs looked as feminine as possible while looking strong, too. Jiri wondered for a second how hard it would be to get out of her grip, and then noticed how hard he already was.

The tops of the stockings were held up with a garter belt. Pulled over the garter straps was a pair of the very short shorts that left nothing to the imagination. Her flat stomach was bare for the world to see and her bellybutton was one of the cutest things that Jiri thought he had ever seen on a woman. His gaze followed up her stomach, noticing that her skinny frame showed off the bottom ribs before her top was covered by the tightest cut-off tee-shirt.

From the way her nipples were pointing, Jiri thought, it was either very cold, or she was very aroused, and it couldn't be cold if he was starting to break a sweat just staring at her beautiful body.

"Salem," Jason said pleasantly, "This is Jiri. Please give him the grand tour of our facility and answer all of his questions as best as you can. He's a very special guest of mine and the Lady. When you're through with the tour, take him to the Lady's room and let them talk in private, okay?"

The young woman looked at Jason and nodded at his orders. She then looked at Jiri with a look of innocence that seemed to cover the darkest dirtiest thoughts the same way her stockings covered her legs. She took his hand in hers and a heat coursed up Jiri's arm from her touch.

"Come with me, sir. I'll show you all the tricks of our trade here," she smiled at Jiri, pulling him back toward the stairs. Her voice was soft and sweet to his ears, but it held a demanding pull to them, similar to her arm pulling his.

He followed the lovely figure up the stairs and she stopped at the top when he reached them.

"The first thing you need to know about our business is that we have a magic here in this building that helps us to meet every man's, and woman's, desire," she said, looking Jiri in the eyes. Her gaze was pleasant, and held his eyes, keeping them from wandering up and down her body again. "For example, I can tell that you have a weakness for a woman that can seduce you and maybe hypnotize you with her gaze, and knowing that, I could use this place's magic to make your fantasy come true.

"But I don't think the Lady will like that, so I won't use you. I am, however, going to show you some of the magic in this house. As you saw outside, the building isn't very large, but if you look down the corridor, you'll notice that it seems to go on forever in each direction. That's because of the Lady's magic.

"Each room holds its own magic which enables it to become the perfect place to match each visitor's fantasy. A good example is the first room here. We have a few visitors come in that are into cat-girls, so this room is focused on that fantasy."

"Wait a second," Jiri interrupted, his tone dubious. He tore his eyes away from the girl's and shook the cobwebs from his mind again. He looked down the hallways and saw that they did seem to extend for quite a distance, much longer than the house seemed to be when he was outside. "You're telling me that there's magic in this house and you use that to make every bloke's fantasy come true? That's just impossible."

Salem turned away from him and opened the door she had been talking about a second earlier. "Does that look impossible to you?" she asked playfully.

Inside the room was literally a rainforest. Salem took his hand and led him into the room and closed the door behind them.

"Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty," Salem called out, causing Jiri to chuckle. Salem turned to look at Jiri. "Her name is Kitty, and you'll see why in just a moment."

She let go of his hand and stepped back a couple of paces just before a large weight landed on Jiri's back. He fell to the ground and discovered it wasn't as hard as he expected it to be. It was covered with so many leaves and so much moss that it was soft and slightly spongy. Jiri rolled himself over to see what had landed on him and found himself staring up at a large cat's face.

There was something odd about the face though, the more he stared at it. It seemed to be a woman's face that was morphed somehow into that of a cat. The soft looking fur on her face was pure black and whiskers come out from the edges of her mouth and above her eyes. Large ears, covered in black fur stood atop her head, but Jiri could see the pink inside them, just like a cat's.

"Let him up, Kitty, he's only here for a tour, not for play," Salem said. At those words, a look of disappointment crossed the human/cat face above him and she/it stood up on her legs/paws. She then reached down a hand/paw to help Jiri up. He took it without thinking and noticed as he stood that it was a paw and a hand at the same time.

Her entire body was covered with fur, but her body was that of a woman. She stood before him, showing off her soft furry body, one hand/paw on her hip and her tail behind her swishing around. Her legs and arms were well toned, like that of a cat, and he couldn't help but find her very desirable. He could see why some people would want to be with a woman like this.

"It must take hours to put on all that make up, and you do all of this just for a client?" Jiri asked Kitty incredulously.

Kitty sauntered up to Jiri and took his hand in her paws. She brought his hand, palm up, to her mouth. "Does this feel like it's just make-up?" she asked him, a slight purr in her voice. She then licked his palm from the base of his fingers to his wrist.

The rough cat tongue scraped his flesh and tickled in an exciting way. Jiri tried to pull his hand away, but the tips of her paw holding it tightened slightly and he felt the points of curved claws just lightly grip his forearm.

"Mmm. You taste so good, sir. Are you sure you don't want to stay here and have some fun before you continue on with your tour?" At her words, Jiri felt a caress around his thigh and looked down to see that her tail had proved it was real by reaching between her legs and wrapping around his upper thigh. Its tip twitched and tapped at the bulge in his groin and he could feel his body cry out for more of this creature's touch.

"He's to meet with the Lady when his tour is over, so I don't know if that's a good idea, Kitty," Salem said as she moved behind him and pressed her body into his back. Her head was right next to his as she said those words, and he could feel the heat of her breath next to his ear. He could also detect that she wanted just what Kitty wanted.

"Did they say how long his tour had to be or how much time you had to show him everything?" Kitty asked, stepping closer to Jiri. Her furry breasts were now pressing into his chest, her hands on his hips. He could feel the heat between the women work its way though his clothes and their lust was starting to drive him crazy.

"Jason never gave me a time frame, no," Salem moaned. Her hips seemed to be grinding into Jiri's back side. "Oh, that feels so good, Kitty, don't stop," she moaned into his ear before nibbling on his earlobe and sucking on it. Kitty rested her head on Jiri's other shoulder and licked his neck with her rough tongue.

"My naughty little tail is penetrating her very deeply from between your legs, lover. I don't think she'd be very happy if you moved and caused my tail to come out of her right now. I hope you don't mind being stuck between us."

After saying that, she pulled back, put her hands on his shoulders, and leaned back into him, her lips connecting with his. Jiri felt her rough tongue rake across his, teasing it into her mouth. He felt her teeth at the front of her mouth, finding them to be just as sharp as a cat's teeth looked to be.

Salem's hands moved around his waist from behind and began to undo his slacks, releasing the button and then pulling the zipper down. She pushed his slacks and underwear down as far as her arms could reach and without causing the tail to come out of her. Her moaning was growing with each second in Jiri's ear as she continued her assault on his lobe.

Jiri had closed his eyes at the start of the kiss and concentrated on the feelings these two women were giving him but he was brought back to reality when he heard Salem moan with sorrow.

"No, don't go away," she whimpered, pushing harder against Jiri's body and grinding him against Kitty. "Give it back."

Jiri felt the tail, slightly moist, touch his bare leg as it pushed his pants further down and then it touched his balls and slide along the underside of his crotch. The fur tickled his nuts and perineum as he heard Salem moan in pleasure and gratitude again as tail returned to probing deep inside her folds. With each thrust of her hips and the tail, Jiri's balls were tickled more and more by the soft hair along it.

Salem's hands reached around his waist again and began to stroke his dick with the softest caresses he'd ever felt a woman give him. At the same time, Kitty was grinding her body against his groin. The soft fur of her body teased the head of his cock as Salem's fingers stroked him to the height of his lust.

Just as he was about to reach the point of no return, both women abruptly stopped as if a bucket of ice water was thrown on them. Worse, they both jumped away from him, and Jiri fell to his knees with the pain of being so close to release but not reaching it.

"Fuck me dead!" he gasped, almost painfully, remaining on his knees, "I was so close."

"We're sorry, Jiri, but we were going too far," Salem said softly, "Kitty, you and I will do this again tonight, because I think you've got a client that would enjoy it."

Kitty nodded, walked over to Jiri and knelt down in front of him.

"I'm sorry, Jiri, but Salem is right. The Lady only wants you to see what we offer, not take you all the way through the process. It's for her to decide whether you should or shouldn't."

With that said, Kitty's padded palm caressed his cheek and the tips of her claws slightly scrapped his face. She leaned in and licked his lips with her rough tongue again and helped him stand.

"Please forgive me for not doing it for you, Jiri, but you need to pull your pants up," Kitty said breathlessly, "If I do it, I'm likely to lose control and be punished for enjoying you."

Jiri nodded, righted his clothes with a little difficulty due to the raging hard-on he now had. He then reached over to Kitty and touched her on the top of her head. He started to scratch her there and heard her start to purr.

"I can now see why some men have a liking for cat-women or furries. Thank you, Kitty," he grunted as he turned back to his guide, "Show me more, Salem."

She nodded and they stepped back through the doorway and into the hallway again.

"Do you believe in the magic that's in this building now?" Salem asked with a little smirk.

"I believe it now, but I don't understand how I could ever use this back home."

"I'm sure the Lady and Jason could come up with a way, if they decide you're allowed to use it. Is there anything else you need to see more of to know more about the magic here?"

"How does this magic work?" Jiri asked, shaking his head in amazement, "How far of a change could it make for a person's desires to be met?"

"It can go as far as the person's imagination can go," Salem said, her face lighting up, "I don't know if you could tell, but I'm not a normal woman, you know. None of us here are normal anymore. We are the fantasies that are desired by our clients."

"How do you mean?" Jiri frowned, "You look normal enough to me, besides having one of the hottest bods that exist. I'd bet you could make loads of money as a model with your looks."

"I'm a fantasy that another man had once and I'll never change. There are hundreds of men out there that will give their entire life over to have me as their fantasy. Here's my room, I'll show you."

Jiri hadn't even noticed that they had been walking down the corridor the whole time they had been talking and was a little shocked to find out he could no longer see where the top of the stairs was. Looking back to the end of the hallway, he still couldn't see the end of it. He then turned his attention to the door that Salem was opening.

When she opened it, Jiri found himself looking into a wooded forest again, but much less like the rainforest where Kitty was. He stepped through behind Salem and found himself standing in a small open space surrounded by large oak trees and young saplings at the edges of the clearing.

"This is where I have my way with men. As you can see, it's nighttime here in my small clearing, and it will always be night time here."

"Are you telling me that you're supposed to be a vampire," Jiri said apprehensively, taking a slight step back from her. After seeing Kitty, he didn't want to be killed now by a real vampire, even one so attractive.

"No," she laughed, putting her hand over her mouth. "Maybe this will make you see who I am better."

She waved her hand toward the center of the clearing and a giant pot appeared out of thin air with flames licking at the bottom of it. A little bit of steam came off the top of the cauldron; and rolled over the edges, down the sides and across the ground, radiating out from the cauldron and toward the edges of the clearing.

"See," Salem said, pulling Jiri's gaze back to her. She was now standing before him in a form fitting black satin dress. Her hair framed her face perfectly and atop her head was a wide brimmed pointed black hat. The neck line of her dress plunged to her belly button, showing her magnificent cleavage. The long sleeves flared wide at the ends and seemed to be a frayed at the edges. The bottom of the dress had slits up both sides along her legs, all the way from the ground to her upper hips.

"You're a witch, then" Jiri chuckled as he shrugged. He didn't notice that he was adjusting himself right in front of her. "So, men have fantasies about witches. I've had several clients come to me asking for that fantasy before. I've always been able to dress my girls up to help with such easy fantasies. I don't mean to sound rude, but what's so special about this fantasy that my clients would want to come all the way here for you instead of staying in my country and get what they want."

"You're not being rude, Jiri, you're just curious," Salem said with a small smile, "but unlike your girls, I'm an actual witch. I use magic on the men that come to me, to make their fantasy better."

"Show me how."

"I think it will be okay, since you've asked and I'm not trying to force it upon you," she seemed to be saying to herself, "Okay, I will. Just try not to do as I want you to do, okay?"

Jiri nodded, thinking to himself that this would be an easy task. He'd never given into his girls demands, unless they asked politely.

"Jiri, pull your dick out and start jerking off," she said.

"I'd do that anyway at the looks of your body, love, but I don't think I'm going to just because you tell me too," he said to her.

"Then why are you doing it?" she asked him.

Jiri looked down and he saw that his hands had already pulled his dick out of the now open zipper and were working at pulling on his erection.

"What the hell?" he asked himself out loud.

"Do I need to show you more?" Salem giggled.

Jiri ignored her as he tried to concentrate at stopping his hands. He tried to think of disgusting things to try and kill his erection, but nothing would come to mind. Closing his eyes, all he could see was the beautiful witch that was standing before him.

"Jiri, open your eyes and look at me," Salem's voice called to him.

His eyes snapped open against his wishes and he was looking at Salem, now standing in the nude. Her body glistened with moisture that he guessed was her sweat from standing near the boiling cauldron. His cock jumped at the site of her body and he tried to stop his cursed hands.

"I know it feels good, Jiri, but you need to stop now and walk to me."

Jiri's hands suddenly stopped stroking his shaft and held it out toward her as he placed one foot in front of the other toward her.

"Good, you seem to know that I've got control, right?"

"Yeah, I see that you've got control of my body, but any hypnotist can do that. You've just hypnotized me with those gorgeous eyes of yours."

"Good point," she said with a grin, then reached out and caressed the tip of his cock. Taking the drop of pre-cum from his tiny opening, she licked her finger clean. "Mmm...Very good point, indeed. But, could a hypnotist do this?"

At that point, vines grew from the ground at Jiri's feet and began to entwine around his legs. He could feel the pressure of them thru his slacks as they went up his legs past his knees. He tried to move away, but he couldn't get his body to make any movement at all.

"You're mine now, Jiri. Don't you know that?" she whispered, "You've asked me to show you how come I'm a better witch than the women you have dressed up as witches. It's because I control the elements around me and manipulate men like they want to be manipulated. I even have control over your body, and can do with it as I desire. And as any good woman in this business, I desire only to please my client."

Jiri felt the vines and their soft leaves reach his balls and start to curl around the base of his cock. The gentle grip of the vine was tantalizing and teased him more than his own hands were doing earlier. At some point, he had released his dick and the vine had moved in to fully engulfing it.

mjm202036
mjm202036
483 Followers