Succubus Ranch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjm202036
mjm202036
483 Followers

Salem now stood directly in front of him, her breasts rising up and down with each deep breath she was taking. Her hands began to unbutton his shirt and expose his chest for her fingers to caress. When it was completely undone, he was beyond trying to stop what was happening to him and wanted nothing more than to give her the desire she clamed to want. He wanted to give her his pleasure.

"As every witch knows, what you give always comes to them back three-fold. So, if I let you cum, I will have three orgasms just by standing here. The longer I make you wait for it, the harder your orgasm will be, and the better my orgasms will be, too."

Her last words seemed to come out in gasps, as if her body was being plundered without anyone touching her. He neared his peak even more so when he felt her hands reach his shoulders and pulled his head to hers. Her lips, the softest lips he'd ever felt before, pressed against his. He opened for her tongue willingly and let her plunder his mouth.

He moaned as he felt his balls burn with the desire for release and he felt her body tense as she almost reached the point of no return.

Without warning, she jumped away from him again, like she had done in Kitty's room earlier. He was frozen in place, his cum boiling inside his balls, screaming for a way out. The vines had stopped their caressing, of his cock and were now just holding it in a death grip. He was being denied his release once more, but just barely.

He tried to thrust his hips into the cocoon of the vines, but he was still frozen in place. Salem stood there, tears flowing down her cheeks as she stared at Jiri.

"Oh, I never knew it could be so bad. I know your pain, Jiri; because I feel it three fold. I'm so sorry that I put you into this position now, and I hope you will not be angry at me for not giving you what we both want. It's the Lady's demand that you do not give yourself fully to any of us."

Jiri heard her words, but couldn't respond. He was concentrating on trying to get his body to calm down from the lust that he was feeling now. Every muscle in his body had tensed up with the impending explosion of release and he tried to focus on getting them to relax as his orgasm subsided. He knew that he was now feeling the ultimate case of blue balls, being denied climax twice after being so close.

Finally, when his body was more relaxed, the vines began to wither and die where they were, falling to the ground and turning to dust. Salem still stood there, now dressed in the stocking, shorts and tee-shirt that she had on the first time he saw her. She was holding her lower abdomen as if she were going through heavy cramps and Jiri couldn't imagine the pain she must be feeling if it was three times as bad as what he had just experienced.

"The Lady is ready for you now," Salem said with a soft gasp when Jiri was complete free of the vines. "You need to redress yourself again. I'm sorry that I can't do it, but I don't trust myself now to even touch you again. I'm likely to take you beyond the point that we've already reached."

When Jiri had composed himself and closed his pants again, he looked at the beautiful woman before him again, with a new attraction.

"I think I understand more now than I did before about this business. But I don't see how any of it will help my business in Australia. I don't know how I could ever get this much magic there."

"If the Lady and Jason decide for it to be so, I'm sure they will find a way," Salem answered softly, walking past him toward the trees around the clearing. "Come with me and I'll take you to her."

Jiri reached for her hand, but Salem quickly pulled it away from his reach.

"No, don't!" she barked, then softened, "I will not trust myself touching you after how close we were. It's too tempting to take you now. You are not for me. The Lady knows your desires and she will fulfill them, if she wishes it. You are a lucky man, Jiri, if she does."

Jiri just nodded his head and followed the sweet looking arse before him. It was hard to resist his temptation to just take her in his arms and have his way with this witch, but he figured that if he did that, he would never have an opportunity to get this magic back home.

When they reached the trees, Salem reached out and grabbed a knot in the trunk of one and opened the door that was hidden there. Stepping out of the clearing, Jiri was surprised that it opened next to the stairs where they'd came up.

"Wait a minute," he blinked, "this door was much further down the hallway earlier."

"I've told you, already. This place is full of magic. The Lady wants you now, and I've been given the most direct route to get you there. Follow me please, and don't even attempt to grab me like you wanted to. She will not be pleased, and neither will you. I can promise you that."

Jiri blushed at the thought that his mind had been read so easily, but just nodded and admired the woman as she continued to lead the way. They walked down the stairs and went toward the back of the house from the entry foyer. When they reached the back, they turned left and went through another door. Inside the door was another set of stairs that led down.

"I'm not to go any further, Jiri. At the bottom of the stairs, go to the end of the corridor and into the room at the end. Do not go into any of the rooms but that one. The others are for only certain people and you are not one of them."

"Will I see you again, Salem?"

"No."

"May I have one last kiss?"

"I could only wish, but she is waiting and I can't risk her anger."

Salem turned and quickly left the landing they were standing on, slamming the door behind her. Jiri walked down the stairs and found he was looking down a long corridor. The temperature was cool, but for some reason he was sweating just standing there. On each side of the hallway, there were about ten doors each. As he passed each one, he could hear men and women in the greatest throes of passion on the other side.

Some of them sounded like they were beyond orgasm, others sound as if they were going through orgasm and great pain at the same time. Either way, Jiri felt his cock grow at the sounds of these men and women that he couldn't see. The last few two doors on each side he didn't hear any men having their orgasm. Instead he heard women's voices on the other side. He could hear their fingernails scraping on the doors themselves.

"Oooh, please, come in. Don't pass me by, when you know you want me to fuck you," came a soft sensuous female voice from the first door, "Mmm...I can smell your cum. It smells delicious. Let me suck you dry, lover. Just open up and cum for me. Don't listen to them! Come to me instead. I'll let you fuck me anyway you want. Just come to me and I'll give you pleasure that will never end."

At the other door, he heard two women talking to him at the same time.

"If you come to us, we won't let you down."

"You'll never be let down with us."

"We'll keep you up for a very, very long time."

"We can please you like no single woman ever could."

"Just open our door, please."

"All you have to do is open it, and we'll happily bring you in and let you cum and cum and cum and cum."

"You'll never want to leave us..."

"...and we'll never let you leave us."

"Yes, I can feel your warmth touching it."

"Just turn the knob to turn us on forever."

Jiri came to his sense before he turned the doorknob he was holding onto. He let it go and touched his groin where he felt the pain of being so near to orgasm again. He found there was a wet stain where he had already leaked a lot of pre-cum. The stain looked like he had already cum and he was still raging hard.

"Damn this," he grunted and turned to face the door at the end of the hallway. He didn't know if he should knock or just walk in; but he knew that if he stood in this corridor much longer, he would end up walking into one of the other rooms.

With a deep breath, he grabbed the doorknob and began to turn it but stopped himself just in time. He was facing the door where the two women were tempting, groaning and moaning on the other side again. He was going to lose his mind and his will to stay out of that room if he didn't move now.

Jiri turned to the Lady's door, grabbed the door handle, opened it, jumped in and slammed the door behind him. He leaned against the door and nearly cried at the sudden loss of the sultry women calling to him. This feeling was gone as soon as he heard her voice again.

"Good job, Jiri," the Lady said sensuously "You're the first man to have ever made it all the way to my chambers without entering the other rooms. It's about time I had someone besides Jason in my room for a change.

Jiri had opened his eyes at the sound of her voice and saw he was standing in a red bedroom. She still wore the black latex body suit that looked like it was painted on and his cock let more pre-cum escape at the sight of her. He continued to lean on the door; but it was more for support than just to keep it closed. He felt weak in his knees before this woman.

"Jiri, I understand that you don't want to be part of a franchise for Succubus Ranch, and I don't blame you," she continued, walking seductively towards him, "I wouldn't want to take you away from the business that you have already started back at your home. Too many people there already know your business and starting a new one would only cause them to question trying a new place."

She had reached Jiri at this point and was only inches away from his body. Heat was emanating from her body somehow, and Jiri felt like he was standing next to a furnace. Her hands reached up to his shoulders, sliding down them to his chest. She began to undo the buttons of his shirt as she continued to talk.

"I think I may have found a way to get around that problem, Jiri. You see, your lady friends have really enjoyed themselves here tonight and have learned a lot of the magic that I've put into this place. The thing now is to decide if I should let them leave with that magic to your business without some form of compensation."

When she finished, her hands had already removed his shirt and opened his pants. He was standing at full attention before her and his mind was reeling with the need to cum. Her fingers reached his shaft and began to caress the underside of it as she stepped closer to him. Her breast were now pressing against his chest and to his bare skin, it felt like they weren't covered by anything.

"Jiri, are you willing to compensate me for letting your girls go back with you to make your business better? I promise you that you'll enjoy paying me for it."

Her hand felt like silk against his shaft as it glided up and down the underside. He thought he felt a fluid pouring over his dick but he didn't care as long as she didn't stop what she was doing. He felt the same feeling on his chest where her breasts were touching him, but it seemed to be spreading out, instead of just flowing down with gravity.

"You want to compensate me, don't you Jiri?" she cooed, "It feels too good not to give me what I desire; especially since I can tell you want it too. All I want is your cum, Jiri. I just want you to cum for me, on me, in me, many, many times. You'll be a good lover for me and your girls, I'm sure. They've told me so much about how you've trained them to be as good as they are. They're much better now, you know. I've been training them all night and they are ready to show you what they've learned."

Jiri moaned at the caress of the fluid that was now flowing around his body. It had started at her hands on his cock and his chest and her breast, but now it was already covering his entire body from the neck down. He groaned when he felt it cover his toes and slip between his feet and the floor. He couldn't remember when he took off his pants or shoes, but he knew he was now standing there naked for the Lady to play with. And he wanted it that way.

Looking down, he saw that his body was fully covered by the same shiny black latex that had been covering the Lady. She, however, was now pressing her completely nude body against his covered body. Everywhere she touched him felt better than it ever had before. Each touch was like the touch of every woman in the world. Each caress was the most sensuous caress that he could imagine, and then some. He felt his dick explode as the latex covering him closed up the only opening that had been left open, just at his lower back.

"That's my man; and it looks like this stuff loves your seed too."

Jiri looked down and watched as his sperm was absorbed into the latex. Every drop that seeped out of this dick's head was quickly soaked up into the substance and never made it past the head of his dick. With each drop, the latex vibrated more around his cock and balls, keeping him hard in its grip.

"Come, Jiri. I think you need to see what your ladies have learned," the Lady said with a soft smile, grabbing his cock in her hand and pulling him away from the door with it.

As he entered further into the room, he saw that there was a hole in the center of the room that was only three feet deep but took up most of the large room. Jiri thought it was a type of wading pool, since it appeared to be filled with water, but he would learn differently soon enough.

In the center of the sunken pool, Jiri watched as Adel slipped above the top of the fluid. Her body glistened with the slime-like material that was now covering her body. Her hands massaged her breast, rubbed her neck, played with her face and slick hair, then made their way back down to her flat stomach. She was a glistening goddess of lust in slime and Jiri desired her more than he had before.

Jiri let loose another load of sperm watching Adel spread the slime around her body and listening to her moans of ecstasy. He watched the sperm arch as it flew the two feet from his cock to the pool. Instead of falling all the way into the pool, Jiri thought he saw the liquid actually reach up and grab his cum out of the air.

Staring at Adel, he didn't notice that the Lady had let his dick go. He stepped to the edge of the pool and watched as the woman moaned louder in the throes of her passion, her fingers either pulling at her nipples or sliding down into the slime to caress her pussy.

Suddenly, another woman emerged from the fluid at his feet and gripped Jiri's ankles. She yanked him hard, causing him to lose his balance. Spinning in the air as he fell toward the pool, he saw the Lady standing nearby, her skin now as red as blood. A long slender smooth tail from behind her rose up to her shoulder and rested on it. Giant bat wings rose behind her back and stretched across the room. Her body was beyond perfection and the sight of her caused Jiri to orgasm again so soon after shooting his second load into the pool.

Looking down at the woman that grabbed his ankles, he saw his Asian beauty diving toward his groin. Her mouth latched on his cock just as his back hit the liquid and he sank into its warm slippery embrace. He felt the girl's mouth still around his cock, and the blow job was a thousand times better than he had ever had from her before.

He also felt hands and fingers creasing every inch of his skin as the slime seemed to glide over it. Invisible mouths and tongues were kissing and licking every part of his body where the fingers were at the same time. His toes and fingers were being sucked just as hard as his cock was. His body was rocked with pleasure that he had never felt in his life. As he erupted into another orgasm, he felt his body shaking with the onslaught of ecstasy he had never known existed.

He felt his lungs burning from holding his breath, but he didn't care because the pain just brought him more pleasure. Finally he lost control of trying to hold his breath in and let it out, immediately taking in a gulp of the liquid that was covering him.

He knew that he was dead now, because he never wanted to come out of this fluid. He gave up his life, just to feel this pleasure at the end of it.

But it wasn't over. His head was pulled above the top of it and he stood covered in the slime. Jiri coughed up the slime that he had swallowed and breathed in air that smelled of fire and sulfur; but the taste of the fluid wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. His body was still being caressed by all of it, and the added magic of the latex skin he wore caused him to cum one more time. Jiri let out a scream with the rush of the orgasm he was having, but it was a scream of base desire for more.

Then Jiri felt the press of many women around him. He saw it was his ten women, all of them covered in the slime. The Asian was directly in front of him, kissing his mouth now, sucking his tongue into hers. He looked to his right and saw Adel was there. She had taken his hand and led it to her crotch. Her pussy was sucking his fingers into it and each inch that they were pulled in seemed to give her an orgasm. She had become more of a nymphomaniac than she was before.

The other women were kissing his body everywhere they could put their mouth. Their tongues were either licking the slime off or spreading more on him, he couldn't tell, nor did he care. The Asian woman kissed her way down his chest and straight to his cock, giving him the pleasure of her blow job again. He came, screaming for more, before another mouth covered his.

Another mouth came up from underneath his spread legs and swallowed his balls, with a tongue licking, caressing and squeezing them. Jiri tried to scream out his pleasure, but the mouth covering his just sucked his breath in and poured more slime down his throat. Slick bodies pressed in from everywhere, and Jiri thought he was in both heaven and hell. Even though his orgasm was over, he still had a raging hard on; and the girl that was sucking on his dick continued her ministrations.

Jiri felt the woman directly behind him kiss her way down his back to his buttocks and then between the cheeks. He felt another of his women press against his back, just as the woman that had kissed her way down now pressed her tongue just past his arse. Jiri shot another load of cum into the Asian goddess that was sucking him so well.

With that orgasm, the women grabbed Jiri with their slimy hands and pulled him down. He went willingly into the embrace of the slime again, his mind wanting nothing more than to be immersed in this liquid lust, to never rise out of it again unless to bring someone else to enjoy the pleasures that it offers.

As it covered his body, he felt every atom of his body being pulled apart with the constant sexual pleasures he was receiving. He also felt and enjoyed as the slime sank through his skin, seeped through his nostrils, ears, and all of his openings.

He felt it taking over his body as it was racked with the painful pleasures of the orgasms that seemed to continue to come, one after the other. He felt his soul being ripped out of his body, but the pain of it only brought on another orgasm of pleasure.

He didn't know how long he was under, and he didn't care. He lost count of how many times he came in the women that were always there surrounding him, he just knew he didn't want it to ever stop. But it did when the Lady's voice called out to him.

"Jiri. Come to me."

Jiri put his feet down and stood up in the pool, the slime dripping from his body. Part of him struggled to stay immersed and pleasured, but he fought the urge with all his might. The ten ladies let him go and parted from him when he rose, their slime pulling back from him. He walked to the edge of the pool and looked up at the demonic goddess that stood before him.

"Jiri, do you still wish to take this magic back to your home and spread this pleasure to the world?"

"Yes, my Lady Mistress. I want so much to share this pleasure to all that are willing to enjoy it."

mjm202036
mjm202036
483 Followers