Succubus Ranch Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjm202036
mjm202036
483 Followers

He barely had the ability to think at this point, and Max's mind thought he felt the kisses leaving behind more of that oil. The soft, pliant, almost rubbery material wrapping around his legs was massing it into his muscles. They relaxed even more; but the kisses on his flesh were erotic beyond measure. His blood boiled as they moved up over his lower thighs.

Max became dimly aware that his towel had been opened completely and that Cecelia's hands were now at his stomach. He could feel her breasts pressing into his hips, his erection nestled in the valley just between the warm, sensual flesh. He caught his hips moving slightly and did his best to hold them still; but controlling his muscles had become too hard for him, and his cock continued to slide gently across her sternum with her breast pressing in around it.

"Don't worry, Max," Cecelia cooed, her lips now kissing his bare bellybutton. "You will enjoy every moment of this and come away from it fully refreshed. Just tell me I can give you pleasure. Let me make you cum, lover."

She had moved further up now, and her breasts were now pressing into his stomach. Cecelia's hands had reached his shoulders and were sliding around behind his neck as she kissed her lips on his bare chest. He felt the material now being to touch the edge of his ball sack. Some of the oil it was pushing around touched it as well and an electric jolt of pleasure raced through his system.

Max couldn't keep his hip from bucking and his breath escaped from him in a small cry and whimper that Cecelia heard.

"Yes, please," Max barely said, his mind not caring what it had promised earlier.

"As you wish, lover," Cecelia whispered into his ear before moving her mouth to cover his. Max kissed her back willingly, but was unable to move his arms as the material seemed to flow quickly all over his body.

He felt his dick sink quickly into liquid heat as the material wrapped around it. The kisses were more erotic than he had expected them to be on his sensitive head; but the stuff, as it stroked the oil up and down his shaft, had tightened around the base and kept his orgasm from escaping just yet. Hit tongue warred with hers, constantly losing the battle, but ever so happily to play with it again.

Cecelia's hands reached to the side of his face and slid around behind his head as her kiss became more demanding and the massage continued all over his lower body. The kisses on his erection became more demanding as well, some of the little sucking lips beneath the rubbery material pulling his dick one way while others would push it in that same direction. Soon, his cock was made to stand erect with hundreds of lips wrapped around it and nothing just over the tip.

Then all the lips let go of him. Cecelia's mouth released his at the same time the little lips let go of his cock. A weight immediately pressed onto the head of his cock, and then he was instantly enveloped in the heated warmth of the most heavenly pussy he had ever known existed. Max and the masseuse nearly yelled the pleasure of the impalement as the inner walls pulsed their agreement that this was what they wanted to massage.

Cecelia remained still, and the massaging technique stopped moving as well. Both she and Max were breathing hard for a second, and then her hands came to rest beside his face again, her finger tips caressing the strap of the blindfold.

"Are you ready to see me now, lover?" she moaned, her lips inches from his own.

"Most definitely, yes," Max replied, his breath slowly coming back to him.

He felt the mask being tugged up over his head and was surprised to find that the sun had almost set. The red glow from the far away horizon gave light highlights to the shortly cropped brown hair that was around the pixie like face of the woman sitting on him. Her eyes shown with great happiness at seeing his smile, but she seemed to have a worried look on her face, too. She darted her eyes down for a split second and then looked back at Max, biting her lower lip.

He felt her rise lightly above him and his exposed cock received the hundreds of kisses again, trying to push him back up into her. Max wondered about this and let his eyes roam down her voluptuous chest and down past the tanned, trip, tight stomach to find a sight that shocked him. Her skin, where her hips should have been, changed from human flesh to a strange look.

Max watched it change colors just slightly, changing hues from brown to dark red and back all the way down. He raised his head, and Cecelia leaned back so that he could get a full look at what he thought he was seeing. He thought he was in a nightmare, at first; then she pulled a little more off of him again, and the suction cups massed around his exposed erection began to attach and kiss his sensitive shaft. They also pushed on his cock trying to push it back into her while oozing the oil over his cock and giving him great pleasure all the while.

If this is a nightmare, let me never wake up from this heaven, he thought to himself. Max lay his head back on the pillow and looked up into her eyes as he pushed his hips up into her. She had a look of fear in her eyes until his hips thrust, then a smile crossed her lips and she moaned as he filled her pussy willingly once more.

He smiled up at her as he felt her octopus tentacles start up their massaging again. Several of them quickly moved up past his hips and started to caress his stomach as the suckers delicately latched on and then let go, leaving behind a drop of the massage oil that they apparently produced.

Max lay still as the arms began to stretch up, two of them moving a little quicker than the other two on his abdomen. They reached up to his neck and shoulders and started to massage the muscles there as the tentacles wrapped around his shoulders and behind his neck. The whole while, he looked up and could see Cecelia slowly rising and lowering her top half, and felt the suckers at her center kiss all over his shaft when it was exposed.

He moaned in pleasure and couldn't resist a giggle when one of the tentacles at his feet began to play between his toes. Cecelia rose up a little and let her sucker filled center kiss, pull and massage the aphrodisiac oil into his cock while her two tentacles at Max's feet began to caress and play between his toes.

The mixed sensations of tickling and such sensual pleasure that was assaulting his cock sent Max over the edge. He felt the tight opening of her sex suckle on the head of his dick as his orgasm rushed from his balls and escaped into her. Cecelia moaned but did not take him deep into her just yet. Max could feel two tentacles wrap around and easily squeeze under his thighs. Their tips, suckers and strong musculature all worked together to massage and play with his balls and perineum, keeping the orgasm going when Max would normally have ended.

He grunted, feeling the restraint of the four tentacles below his waist holding him perfectly still as the suction cups teased his orgasm on and on while the ones at his feet kept up their ticklish torture. He didn't know whether to laugh, scream or cry with great pleasure she was committing his body to.

Finally, Cecelia sank down slowly onto his erection, taking him as deep as he could go and moaning with the pleasure of being filled.

"Thank you, Max," she sighed.

"Thank you," Max replied, his eyes slowly closing as his body relaxed from the intense orgasm she had just given him. "I never knew it could feel so good."

"It's what we do best here, at Succubus Ranch, lover," Cecelia said as her tentacles began to coil all around Max's body.

He felt them slide under his back, over his shoulders, behind his buttocks and around his lower legs. He was dimly aware of warmth covering his body where the tentacles weren't touching his skin directly and cracked an eyelid and saw that, just like an octopus, she had a thin membrane of webbing between her tentacles.

He lie still, feeling the tentacles continue to kiss along his flesh and move on, his cock remained hard deep inside Cecelia's warm massaging center. She started humming another tune, and his mind thought it sounded like a lullaby. His body relaxed even more, the feeling of the webbing almost like a pleasant blanket wrapped tightly around his body.

Soon, he was asleep and dreaming of Cecelia still riding his cock, her tentacles pulling and tugging on it, his erection being teased closer and closer to another orgasm. Each time he came close, she would hold back and a tentacle would wrap tightly around the base of his shaft, pinching off the flow to keep him from orgasm.

"Not yet, lover," Jamie cooed in his ear, her body lying next to his trapped body beneath the eight tentacles. "You need to want the release for us to continue giving it to you."

"I want it," Max whimpered, trying to move his hips; but they were held firm by the tentacles and suction cups. "Please," he begged.

"Just ask for us, and we will make your dreams and wishes come true this week," whispered Delilah into his opposite ear before nibbling on the earlobe. "We are at your beck and call; and we really want you to call for us."

"I want you," he said. "I want all three of you."

"You've already had me," Cecelia said, her sex sucking him close to orgasm again but the tentacle around his cock holding it tightly to keep him from exploding inside her. "Who's next?"

"Delilah," he moaned, his eyes shutting tight and then opening again when he felt the bed move. He sat up in his dark bedroom and looked around. He saw Delilah with one knee on the mattress at the end of the bed and the other leg straight and still on the floor. She looked hungrily at him and licked her lips.

"I hoped you would call on me again," she said, beginning to crawl up and over his body. He could see her naked breasts hanging as she stalked up his body like a cat on the prowl. "I'm going to show you the pleasures that a normal woman will never be able to. Jamie hopes that you will ask for her tomorrow for your swimming lesson, instead of Jenny. She wants that kiss you denied her...and me."

Delilah pressed her lips to Max's and he fell back onto his bed with the beauty laying atop him, her body pressing into his and proving to be all woman.

The rest of the week passed quickly for Max, every thing planned for him starting off as an exercise routine, but eventually it would become a sexual frenzy between him and the woman who was training him. By the third night, Delilah had become his roommate, sharing his bed with him every night, having him orgasm several times during the night.

In the mornings, Max would meet up with Jason and Maradith for breakfast; each time they would introduce him to another one of the ladies of the house, and he would end up with the woman beneath the table giving him a mind numbing blow job. After a quick rest in his room, and some more sex with Delilah, Max would be escorted by Jamie to the pool, where he willingly dived in and was always surprised by the ocean view when he surfaced again.

Once on the beach, Jamie would take advantage of Max's tired muscles and slide her nubile body atop his, her tail pressing between his legs. The first time he went all the way with her, he questioned how they were going to have sex; but that issue was resolved when his cock sank into a small slit hidden beneath her scales. He felt the smooth silken texture of the pussy beneath; but it was cool instead of hot like all the others. This difference did wonders to excite him more and grew stiffer inside Jamie's gripping sex.

She rode his cock for a few hours each afternoon, covering his body with hers and blocking the sun so that he would not become burned by its glaring force. His ejaculations always took longer with her, and he enjoyed the fact that he could last so long inside her pleasurable cool sex.

After a couple of hours on the beach, Jamie riding Max's cock to a couple of orgasms and then him rolling her over and pushing himself as deep into her as he could to give her one more load, Max would depart from his mermaid lover with a deep longing kiss and promise to return with her the next day. He would then walk over to the gazebo for his massage with Cecelia and her magical tentacles.

Each evening ended with her tentacles masturbating him to near orgasmic bliss before she would mount him and ride him to several more blissful releases. Eventually, he would fall asleep under her massaging suction cups and wake up in the middle of the night in his own bed, Delilah pressed close to his body, her hands caressing his bare flesh and teasing him to another erection.

Max regretted when his last day at the Ranch was coming to an end. During the night, after waking up to Delilah's soft caresses, he pulled her close to him and held her close without any attempt to try and have sex with her.

"I just want to hold you, and be held," he told her. "I wish I could hold all three of you tonight, since I'm leaving in the morning."

"All you had to do," said Jamie's voice.

"Was ask," finished Cecelia.

Max opened his eyes and saw Jamie lying on the other side of him, her mermaid tail easy to see the outline of under the covers. Cecelia was at the foot of the bed, just at Max's feet, her tentacles hanging off the edge and reaching quite a way up toward all three of them.

"We want to hold you tonight, too," Jamie said.

"Maybe, in the future, we can hold you longer than just a night," Cecelia said.

"But we do understand that you have to go back to your work, lover," Delilah whispered, turning his head toward her and giving him a soft kiss on the lips.

Soon, Max was lying on his back, Jamie in one arm, Delilah in the other and Cecelia lying atop his body, her arms wrapped around him. Her tentacles wrapped all of them in a tight embrace as all three fell asleep. Max's dreams were the least erotic that night; but they were the happiest dreams he had had in years past.

*

Copyright 2009 © by Jason Morris. All rights reserved.

mjm202036
mjm202036
483 Followers