Succubus Reborn Ch. 03

Story Info
Iliana takes care of Lauren.
2.7k words
4.66
35.5k
40

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosliwec
nosliwec
501 Followers

This series will progress to lesbian and incest sex. If this bothers you, you might want to leave now. This is a continuation of my previous chapters so it will be helpful to read those first.

All characters depicted having sex are over 18.

*****

As I descended the steps, I saw Lauren lounging on the couch. Having just come home from community college, she was unwinding by watching some television. I smiled at the memory of her mother lying there as I pleased her sexually. Surely, Lauren could smell my pheromones as it permeated throughout the room. A step creaked under my foot, which alerted Lauren to a presence in the room with her.

"Hi, Mom..." she started before she saw me. "You're not my mom."

"No. I am not. My name is Iliana," I answered as I walked further into the living room. She was going to ask more about me, or perhaps why I was there, but the sight of my body in the robe coupled with the pheromones lingering in the room as well as those permeating from my body left her speechless. I may have lost the ability to manipulate people with my mind, but the strength I have been gaining has allowed me another means of control. Granted, they can still resist, but few seldom do.

Her eyes traveled down my body. The robe I wore, being loosely tied, showed a lot of skin. It flowed over my breasts and down my stomach where it was fastened just above my mound. Lauren's gaze had fallen to the valley between my breasts. A small gasp sounded from her when she noticed the robe was so loosely held together and my nipples were, in reality, the only things holding the top from exposing my entire torso.

Her hand moved, imperceptibly, down her body as she willed her eyes to travel down mine. My robe ended just below my ass. As I walked toward her, the two flaps would open with each step exposing my naked and bare snatch. Her hands had found their way to her crotch, which she rubbed over her tight denim jeans. I got to the end of the couch facing her. She took in my entire visage and licked her lips. I could smell her desire.

Remembering where she was, she glanced behind her and asked, "W-where's M-mom?"

Taking her chin in my hand and turning her to face me, I answered, "She's upstairs taking a bath. She asked me to take care of you while she relaxes."

"T-take c-care of me? H-how?"

"How do you want to be taken care of?" I oozed the words thick with sexuality.

"I-I want..." So turned on, she couldn't form words to express her desire. But I craved to hear her say it.

"Yes? What can I do for you?" With a gentle caress, I slipped my hand down her chin, down her neck, to her breasts. I cupped her breasts as she threw her head back. Not worrying about being caught now, she closed her eyes and moaned loudly at my touch. "Tell me. How can I take care of you?"

She opened her eyes and stared into my golden irises. "I want to..." A squeeze from my hand sent shivers down her spine. "...kiss..." I bent down and took her mouth in mine. With a hunger, she returned the kiss. I was leaning over her, my hand on her breast massaging the mound, while our tongues twirled around in each other's mouths. Her hands, which had been rubbing her crotch, encircled my waist and pulled me to her.

Falling on top of her, our bodies pressed tightly against each other, I released her mouth and kissed first her cheek, then her ear lobe, followed by her neck. I pulled my hand from her breast and slipped it under the hem of her shirt. Her legs wrapped around mine as her hands frantically tried to get her shirt off. I leaned back, once her shirt was over her breasts, to allow her to pull it the rest of the way.

Tossing it without caring where it landed, she said, "I want to..." I continued my kissing starting with her collar bone. "...lick..." I started to lick down her bra strap. Reaching the cup, I licked the edge over her young breasts. "AHHHHH...So good!" Her sexual need was growing with every passing moment as I savored her youthful body.

She began to squirm and tried desperately to take her bra off. It was as if the very fabric was searing her skin. With that encumbrance gone, she grabbed my neck and yanked my head to her achingly hard nipple.

"...suck..." she continued.

I obliged. First tonguing the surrounding areola, before sucking the nipple into my mouth. She screamed again. She pressed my face harder into her heaving breast. I did my best to get the entirety of her breast in my mouth as my tongue flicked at her nipple. I decided it was time to give her other side the same treatment.

I licked and kissed my way to her dry breast. I looked up at her. As we locked eyes, she took a deep breath and nodded at me. I quickly attached myself to her nipple. I nibbled at it with my teeth. She ground her crotch into my waist. With the nipple in my teeth, I pulled away from her body. She writhed and groaned both in pain and in pleasure. I let the nipple fall from my mouth. The cool air soothing it before I dropped back down and began sucking it gently.

I felt her hands move to her pants. As she was trying to unbutton her clasp, I caught her wrist and moved them away from her body. She looked up at me startled. Her hair was disheveled and the look in her eyes held a primal lust to cum. Panting she stated, "I want to cum."

I ran my hands down her arms, which I had raised over her head. They reached her breasts. I grabbed them both and kneaded them simultaneously. Before departing, I took her nipples in my fingers and, pinching them, twisted and yanked on them. Her body jerked under me as her legs tightened around me. My hands then trailed down her thin waist to the top of her legs.

I popped the button of her jeans. I heard it hit the wall somewhere behind me as I started to unzip her pants. Reaching behind me, I pulled her legs from around me. I then stood up and grabbed her waistband and pulled the jeans down her legs. As tight as they were on her, her panties underneath came off as well. Getting them over her delicious ass, proved a slight obstacle. However, once down her legs, I leaned down and licked around her labia. Her juices were flowing freely by the time I bared her pussy. With her jeans still on her legs, she was straining to get her legs stretched wider.

I placed a finger between my mouth and her pussy. Once it was lubricated with her juices and my saliva, I plunged it into her folds. I continued to lick her pussy as I plunged my finger into her depths. She was shaking her head in ecstasy as she was moaning in coherently. Her hands were gripping the back of the couch as if a turbulence was threatening to throw her from the couch.

A second finger slipped in her as I started to suck and flick her clit with my tongue. Her thought of being thrown from the couch forgotten, she grabbed me by my hair and pulled me closer to her dripping cunt. I lapped up her juices as my fingers pummeled her canal. She slumped back, panting. Satisfaction was etched on her face, but I wasn't done yet. Not by a long shot. I finished removing her jeans from her legs.

Upon finishing my task of baring her flesh, I stood up. The robe had fallen from my shoulders and being tied, even loosely, hung down the back of my legs. With closed eyes, she languorously said, "That was amaz..." As she opened her eyes and caught sight of my body, she stopped talking. She couldn't finish her thought. My body, exposed to her young eyes, was the very embodiment of perfection. Another wave of lust flowed through her, her previous orgasm forgotten.

I untied the sash holding the garment to my body. Unabated, she leapt from the couch and slammed me to my back on the coffee table. She feasted on my face licking up her juices that had dried there. I had awoken a tigress and she was ready for another round, but I wasn't ready. Not for this. Not yet.

I flipped her over onto her back. I kissed down her body. I wasn't interested in the foreplay. She was primed and I was impatient. As I reached her mound, I pulled her body so her ass was resting on the edge of the coffee table. I knelt before her splayed legs and dove my face forward. I licked from ass to cunt in one long motion before I plunged my tongue in her folds.

My tongue grew to its cock-like size. When her body was full, she started to writhe, but she never tried to pull away. The pheromones she had breathed in and her orgasm had mixed to make her a sexual creature herself. If anything, this combination made her crave sex almost as much as I did. The change in her would be faster since the physical changes would not be as drastic.

Her feet, left dangling, moved to my shoulders to gain leverage. With her heels on my shoulder and the remainder of her feet on my shoulder blades, she lifted herself off the coffee table. The placement of her feet actually shoved me tighter into her crotch.

Resting on her shoulders, her hands reached for her young breasts and roughly kneaded them as my tongue kept shrinking and growing inside her folds. She was panting heavily, delirious with arousal. At the angle she was presenting me, I slipped a finger in her tight ass. My other hand reached around and was flicking her clit. All the while, Lauren kept moving her body to feel my tongue fill her up. She started to glisten from the sweat of her body's exertion.

As her orgasm came crashing down on her, one of her kneading hands wrapped themselves in my hair and held my head in place. Her body tensed and became motionless. Frozen in place as she reveled in her orgasm. She let out a scream a banshee would have been proud of. I laid her back onto the coffee table and watched her twitching body as she came down from her high.

I gently stroked her body collecting her sweat on my fingertips. She lay there panting and moaning. When my fingers reached her face, she quickly bent her head and captured them with her mouth. Tasting the juices that spilled out on them as well as her sweat, had her moaning even more.

With a cat-like grace, she rolled over and pushed me back on the couch. The hunger in her eyes was evident. She had a prize in sight. Unlike last time, now I was ready. She locked her mouth on mine. Her hands came crashing down on my breasts. Her fingers closed around their flesh. My legs encircled her as I thrust my crotch into her stomach. She broke our kiss and looked down my body. When her eyes traced back up and our gazes locked on each other, her tongue sensuously and tantalizingly licked her lips. She bent lower to take a nipple in her mouth. She twirled her tongue around the hard nub. Then she switched to the other breast, but her instincts weren't to worship my body. No, she wanted to ravage me. She soon moved from my breasts and was between my legs in a hurry.

As she knelt before me I heard a thump before she exclaimed, "Shit!" She extricated herself from me and sat on the coffee table rubbing her toe. Apparently, she had stubbed it on the furniture. Looking back at me, her pain forgotten, she grabbed my legs and whipped me around. I was now lying on the couch my back on the armrest. She fell on the couch, her face looking directly at my open pussy.

I lifted a leg up and rested it on the back of the couch. My other leg draped off the couch exposing myself fully. She tentatively licked my folds, but then her hunger took over and she plunged her tongue into me. I smiled as I watched my newest convert eat from my wanton goblet. She was frantic as she tried to get my juices in her mouth. She was growing frustrated. I let her keep at it for a while. She sat up and was rubbing her jaw.

I looked at her curiously. I was wondering what was going through her young mind. Her jaw sore, yet her need was unabated. What would she do to sate her desires? She plopped back on the couch. Except this time she was in the same position as me. Her back was on the other end of the couch. She closed the gap of our bodies.

She was soon pressing her pussy into mine. Her outside leg was positioned over my body as she had wiggled her inside leg under my outstretched leg. She started circling her hips on my crotch spreading her juices over my mound.

I enjoyed watching her as she continued grinding our pussies together. Her young breasts were flailing on her body. I could see the sheen of her body glisten as she fought off another orgasm. I took a the foot that was over my body and brought it to my mouth. Her leg was pressed between my breasts as I took her foot and began to suck her toes.

She moaned at this sensation as she began to thrust harder onto my mound. She came once more as our clits rubbed each other. She rode out her orgasm spasming against my cunt. This time her orgasm didn't deplete her of her energy. Invigorated, she repositioned herself on the couch. She moved her hands under my ass as she brought her mouth once again to my pussy.

She would rub my ass as she would pull my pussy to her face. She alternated between flattening her tongue in long licks to rolling her tongue and jabbing me with it. She would bring her mouth away from my pussy and flick my clit.

"Oh. My. God!" I heard from behind me. I lowered my back so my head could look behind me. I saw Lauren's 18 year old sister, Jessica, standing in the doorway in her cheerleader uniform. Standing beside her was a friend of hers.

Lauren looked up at the intrusion. In a growl, she said, "Get out." She bent back to her task with renewed vigor. I grabbed her head and pulled her hair as she continued to tongue fuck me. I looked back once more to see that the two interlopers hadn't moved a muscle. Seems that my plan to corrupt the women in this house wasn't going to take as long as I had thought. I brought my attention back to the nubile 20 year old between my legs.

With the audience behind me and the mouth and tongue on me, I decided now I would give Lauren the treat she was after. I spilled my essence into her waiting mouth. She drank it up. Once I was done, Lauren began having the same tremors her mom had, but I was too interested in the two teens behind me to give her much thought.

Swinging my legs over the trembling woman, I stood in front of the two intruders. "Enjoy the show?"

"That was..." Jessica began.

"...HOT!" her friend finished. Jessica nodded her assent.

"So, Jessica," I asked, "who's your friend?"

"Em-emily."

"Emily," I took her hand and kissed her palm, "how do you know Jessica?"

"W-we're both seniors on the squad," Jessica answered for her.

"She's my b-best friend," Emily added.

I smiled as I seductively asked, "Do you two want to share something else in common?"

They looked at each other before glancing at me and, simultaneously asked, "Share what?"

I grabbed their hands and said, "Why me, of course." They let out a suppressed gasp and nodded their heads. Yes, this was going to be much quicker than I had planned.

nosliwec
nosliwec
501 Followers