Succubus Rising Ch. 02

Story Info
Sita finds trouble while searching for Adrian.
3.7k words
4.56
14.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 03/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charies88
Charies88
10 Followers

Well, as with most of the comments I have received bout my term for sexual encounters, I have edited this so that it isn't so awkward for you guys to read. Hopefully you will like this chapter a little better than the first and thank you for being so kind. I was actually really scared to post my stories onto this website.

Again, thank you for reading and voting. ^-^ Enjoy~

_______________________________________

Sita set off in the general direction that she thought Adrian was heading towards. He had only told her of some landmarks that he'd seen when traveling, and she'd only seemed to remember the next town over was called Naria. 'Seems like a good guess as ever' she thought to herself and headed to where she remembered it to be on the map. East.

Passing clusters of trees and woods, the walk seemed peaceful. She had what she owned in a pack hanging over her shoulder which was mainly some of her dresses and a pair or two of her father's old trousers, cash that she's saved up since she was old enough to do the occasional job around the market place. As well as the basic needs. But the further into the woods that she walked, the more she grew nervous. This was father than she has ever traveled on her own or with anyone else. By the talks of the merchants and even by Adrian, Sita knew the city was at least three days of travel by foot.

She walked along the path for hours. Since she was under the protective shade of the trees, the sun didn't bother her too much. The wind was blowing pleasantly, bringing in the scent of fresh pine and clover, the scent of the forest. Above her, the birds talked among themselves and the insects scattered along the Forrest floor.

Sita stopped near a river to refill her wine skin with water and to soak her aching feet. She id a lot of walking and already there were small blisters forming at the bottom of her feet. As she sat, it was beginning to grow dark and many of the sounds she had heard during the day disappeared only to be replaced with the hoots and howls of the wolves and wild dogs.

Nestling in the crook of the trees she sat beside, he pulled her cloak out of her bag to cover herself with to fight off the chill of the wind. She was just about to sleep when she felt a hunger deep within her belly. It wasn't a hunger for food, her mother made sure she took with her enough food to last a few days, so she didn't understand what was going on inside of her.

Curling up against the growing cold, she drifted off into a restless, dreamless sleep.

The next day passed in a blur. The hunger didn't edge away, even when she ate the bread and butter that her mother packed. And she traveled as far as she could go. She didn't walk as fast as she did the first time and the third day she wasn't even close to the city. She seemed to be getting weaker and weaker as each day went on. It wasn't until her Dream or.. rather, not much of a dream that she had with Adrian that she began to feel this way.

It took her a few more days before she saw the walls of the city come into view. Weakly, she went into the city, slightly dirty, her feet sore and full of blisters. Her hands were scraped and she looked like a poor beggar woman. Sighing in relief, she glanced around her. The people were milling around. gathering their things, bartering with their neighbors.

Limping to a lone woman hanging their clothes out to dry, Sita cleared her throat lightly. "Ma'am?" She asked. The woman paused and looked over. "I have nothing for you." She replied with a huff. "No, No I don't need anything from you asides some information. Have the merchants come by yet?" The woman let out the breath that she's been holding. Obviously relieved that the strange woman didn't request food or money like the other beggars wondering about.

"They have, and then they left. A day ago. I am not sure where they went to next, all I know is that they will be here again in a few months, depending on their sales and the weather. I know nothing more."

Sighing deeply, Sita nodded. "Thank you very much for your help."

Turning around she headed down a few alleys, looking for a cheap room that she could stay in on her limited funds. Hopefully she had just gotten a cold that made her weak. If they left a Day ago, by the time she was able to leave after them, they would have more than three or four days ahead of her. If she was lucky. And also depending if she felt any better.

Passing by a few dark alley ways in a part of the city that was known for it's dangers, she glanced around uneasily. She felt someone,. or several someone's eye's watching her. The hair on the nape of her neck stood on end and she shifted uncomfortably. Glancing around, she couldn't see anyone so she slowly went on her way, having to take several stops every few blocks.

"You alright, Miss?" A guy asked from behind her. Looking over her shoulder, she was relieved that it wasn't a gangster or someone with battle scars or missing limbs. The man had on a fine Tunic with a well tool'd leather belt along his slim hips. His hair was long but tied behind him with a leather string. Behind him, was a man dressed like him as well but with shorter hair.

"I Don't know. I've been feeling ill. Is there an inn or a physician around?" She asked, her guard lowered slightly, figuring they were just the king's men out patrolling the streets.

The guy with the long hair looked over his shoulder at his partner and gave a one shoulder shrug, and raised his brow. "We know one, don't we Michael?" He asked with a knowing look. Michael nodded. "Sure. There is one at the inn we are staying in. You may come with us if you prefer?"

Sita sighed and smiled brightly. Though she was dirty, and her dress was slightly torn, she seemed to brighten somehow. "Of course, thank you." Taking the arm of the long haired man, whom she learned was called William, they lead her further into the city and into a near deserted part. It was clean so it was more than likely off limits to certain people or people avoided the area. Sita didn't know which, but she felt safe with them.

They lead her inside and called for the doctor that was indeed staying there. After checking her out in the best way the doctor could, he shrugged. "I don't know miss. You seem healthy as a fine horse. I don't see why anything should be wrong with you. But I would get some rest, perhaps it is just fatigue. Put some of this ointment on your pretty little feet so they don't become stiff like those laddies over there." He nodded to the two gentlemen that helped her.

"Thank you, Doctor." Sita said, leaning back in her seat. "How much.." She was beginning to ask when he held up his hand. "Don't trouble yourself sweeting. The guys took care of your bill. You just rest." She blinked at him in a sort of shock. "Thank you." She repeated and smiled at the guys as they approached. "We are glad you aren't ill, m'lady. But we booked you a room and have a bath sent up to you."

"You guys don't have to do this for me. Really. I cannot pay you back.. I don't have that much with me." She looked down.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head. Now, off you go. we will see you later." They grinned at her and she smiled back, walking up the stairs, following the young tavern maid that nodded to her room. "Your room, and your bath is ready."

Closing the door behind her Sita smiled happily at the slightly steaming tub in the middle of the room. A square cloth hanging from the side and the rose tinted with roses to make it scented.

Shredding her clothes and stepping inside the water, she shivered as her soreness started to ease as she eased into the water. Washing the dust and dirt away, she did start to feel somewhat better but still weak. She made sure to clean everywhere she could and when she came out, she wrapped a larger cloth around her and sat on the chair near the window. Finger brushing her hair, she smiled.

Her father always use to complain about the people here, saying they were cheats and the men were rogues if there were any, but she couldn't believe the niceness that she had encountered just upon arriving to the city.

She was relaxing when she heard a knock on the door. "One moment!" She called out and went to her bag to pull out a dress, having been lounging in her towel, freshly dried from her bath.

Right as soon as she got the dress pulled out, that the door opened and Michael and William stepped in. "Fresh and clean now, my dear" Michael asked, grinning when he saw her freshly washed and still wearing the towel. Secretly, he was pleased that he didn't have to mess with the clothes that only seemed to get in the way. "C.. Could you give me a few moments, to get dressed please?" She blushed and held her dress to her chest, as if to hide herself from their eyes.

"No. I don't think so." William replied and closed the door behind him. He slid the wooden plank over the door as if to lock it and they began taking their belts off. "It is time for you to work your debt to us off miss. The doctor said you were clean and well, that's all we care about."

They walked over to Sita as she began to step away from them her back hitting the wall behind her. "What are you doing?" She asked and stared up at him, clutching the front of the towel and dress to her front as if that would protect her. Michael reached over and pulled the dress from her hands and grabbed her arms in a swift grab. Pulling her arms up above her head and holding them with just one of his, he grinned as he pulled the towel from her, and her breasts bounced free. They were full and lush, her nipples perked out in a slight pinkish color. Her belly was smooth and her hips here round, just firm enough for them to grab onto, and not skin and bones like some of the women were.

"Look at that, William." He replied, grasping her breast with his free hand, groping her roughly and pulling her nipple.

"Very well endowed." He agree'd and began to pull his tunic over his head leaving him bare except for his hose. Already there was a bulge in his pants and it seemed to twitch in it's bindings.

"Now you can do this willingly, or we can force you. This is the way of the world sweetling, you better be prepared. Though,." Michael cupped her cheek and she jerked away from him with a glare. He only chuckled. "I can't believe anyone would leave you alone unsupervised anyway. You're a jewel~"

"Why are you doing this?" She asked, tugging at her wrists, wiggling as if trying to get away from him. Her struggling only made him hold onto her tighter.

"Because you would waste the streets of your beauty. We could only help. Now what is your choice. Willingly, or by force. I will only ask you again this one time."

Tears welled up in her eyes and she nodded, going limp in his grasp. She wasn't strong enough to get free anyway and it seemed like she really didn't have a choice after all. "I agree.." She said finally.

Michael released her, then took off his own tunic and they lowered their hose, their hard manhood's slipping free and standing strong and proud.

"On the bed. on your hands and knees." William ordered.

Sniffling but willing herself to be strong, Sita slipped by him and crawled onto the bed, getting on her hands and knees, her head lowered as she tried to get a hold of herself.

Coming up behind her William and Michael each stroked her rear and up her sides. Michael stayed behind her and placed a kiss on the back of her thigh, and she trembled somewhat at his touch. William went to the front and crawled up onto the bed in front of her and she could see his throbbing manhood sitting in front of her face. He reached under her to grope her again before pulling back to grasp her still slightly damp hair.

Griping tightly he lifted his head and smiled. "Open your pretty little mouth." He said and she slowly complied. He lowered her to his manhood, pushing himself into her mouth. "Suck me." He ordered. Tentatively, she began go suckle softly. It was foreign to her as her tongue rolled around his manhood the smoothness of his manhood. He pulled her head back roughly, by pulling her hair the pushing himself once more into her mouth only deeper. Still she suckled on him, gasping for air only when he went too deep.

Already she could feel a strange tingle in her belly, much like what she felt when Adrian visited her. And soon, he didn't have to guide her mouth on him and she took him deeper and deeper into her mouth and even down her throat. Her warm tongue caressing his heated flesh. She groaned around him as she moved her head back and forth on him and he petted and tugged at her hair, groaning.

Michael licked her thigh and moved to her center, pleased to find wetness building in her tender folds. Running his tongue along the outer lips of her center, he had to hold her hips still as she gasped, twitching. William had to keep her from lifting up to see what he was doing and seemed to groan loudly when she moaned and gasped around his cock, her throat muscled contracting around him.

William licked in slightly, tasting her sweetness, as it coated his tongue. she was warm and ready, her juices flowing even more now as her hips seemed to arch back to him as he flicked her tongue teasingly around her entrance before he pulled back and suckled the little nub into his mouth. With the sensations of his teeth pressing against her and his tongue wiggling against her she cried out, her cried muffled as William pushed himself deeper into her throat as her nose finally pressed against his belly. "Yes, there you go, angel." He coo'd.

Holding her head, he began to thrust his hips into her face, knowing she can handle his full length and began to fuck her mouth, never mind her clenching his thighs and her nails digging into his flesh. she gasped and cried around him, her eyes closed tightly as she tried to breathe around his throbbing manhood. Somehow he was growing larger in her mouth, the ridges and veins pulsating and she could feel him twitch against her tongue as he held her head still and just moved himself into her.

William, meanwhile sucked and nipped at her little clit making her juices fall onto the sheet and he licked up what he could of her sweetness. Pulling back he rubbed her rear, in between her crack and leaned against her rear on his knees.

"Michael, stand up." William asked and Michael withdrew himself from her lips, to hear her gasping for air, his pre and some drool slipping from the side of her mouth. She seemed light headed but somewhat more energized than before. Lifting her up to where her back was resting against Williams chest, he wrapped an arm around her middle and pinched and tugged at the nipple of her right breast, teasing it til it was hard as rock.

Moving forward, Michael held onto her hair again, holding her still and resumed pushing himself into her mouth at an angle. Where he would reach her throat, making her choke and gag around him so that her throat would massage and squeeze him like he wanted. He was so close, but still he worked in and out of her mouth.

Aiming himself William pushed her legs apart to where shew as straddling him, like she was sitting on his lap. With a deep thrust himself, William let out a moan as he pushed into her tight pussy. Just barely broken in, he could feel her walls closing in around him like an invasion, her inner wall muscles spazzoming and clenching, suckling him the way her mouth was suckling at Michael cock. Her hands rested on Micheal's thighs and they began to thrust together, but both at different speeds, and William could feel the tip of his cock hit the barrier of her body, but he slammed against it with each thrust.

She felt like she was going crazy. The pressure in her belly grew and she squeezed at the hips of the man in front of her. She suckled as hard as she could, working her tongue and teeth in a way that made Michael groan in pleasure. She reached a hand up to grasp the base of him, stroking the small area that her mouth didn't get to as if she were masturbating him while suckling the tip.

Sita knew she would come soon, the way William was thrusting so hard and heavy into her, bouncing her off his hips to where there were small smacks echoing along the walls. She cried out when she felt the sharp sting of his hand on her rear when he spanked her. Hitting her again she twitched and seemed to grow righter around him.

"That's it, baby.. Ride me."

Michael held still suddenly, and a rush of warm gooey substance suddenly filled her mouth and down her throat, Gasping and choking as she was still bounced onto Williams cock, some of the white cream fell from her lips to rest on her breasts, making them glisten by the light of the candle.

Pausing from his thrusts, William withdrew and laid on his back as Michael guided her to straddle him. Pushing her down so her sticky breasts pressed against Micheal's chest, Michael once again guided himself into her tightness, thrusting his hips up with a grunt, continuing his pace. "That's it baby, Take me in all the way."

At this angle, she let her cries out freely, moaning and whimpering with each time he hit the barrier inside her, hitting a certain spot inside her body that drove her crazy with desire.

It wasn't until she could feel another hardness that she seemed to pause.

"W..What?" She gasped out.

Tugging her hair once more, William pulled her head down into a deep kiss, as Michael thrust his damn manhood, from her mouth into her rear.

Oh, she was tight. Her rear squeezed so tightly that it tried to expel him from her but after a few thrusts and a bit of help from the pre his manhood was leaking he was able to thrust against her easier. William groaned as the pressure as her pussy tightened even more, if possible, around him and they began to thrust. One thrusting in as the other withdrew.

From the bouncing, Sita couldn't help but whimper and moan lowly as she bounced against the two men and it wasn't long before her own body jerked as one climax after another hit her in waves, til she was milking their man hoods.

Both cried out themselves as they came, spilling their seed inside her until it leaked out around them and onto the sheets. As they came, Sita could feel a force in the air and she breathed deep. It was like sweet honey rolling down her throat and suddenly her eyes glowed as she drank and drank the energy, feeling her body become more energized until she was ready to just bounce from the bed and run off in search of more.

She realized a few moments later that the men had slipped out of her and had gone quite still. William, who laid under her was breathing shallowly, his skin gone ashingly pale and Michael had fallen to the floor in the same state. They weren't moving and their chests seemed to be shaking with each rasping breath.

Squeaking suddenly she moved back until she was standing and looked in horror at the two men. They were almost dead, she knew. Not knowing what else to do, she cleaned herself up once again in the now cold bath, and got dressed. Packing her things once again, she unbarred the door and seemed to run out of the room, not knowing what had happened. If they used her or.. if she used them.

Careful to avoid contact with people passing in or out, she ran out into the darkness, continuing east in her search for Adrian. She knew something was not right and all she knew was she Had to find him and find out what kind of curse he put on her. And she hoped, desperately that no one would find the two men for a while so she had time to escape. She knew she was not prepared to explain to everyone how she did what she did, and why. For those answers she would have to find 'Him'. Only he would know what was going on with her.

"Adrian.." She whispered in a frightened manner as she ran, gliding down the street, her energy boundless as she didn't even stop to catch her breath.

Charies88
Charies88
10 Followers
12