Succubus Summoning 113

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soft hands picked up Phil's left hand. Supple lips, alternating between hot and cold, sucked on his index finger.

"You silly boy," Nÿte whispered in his ear. "Your body will not be able to withstand the five of us together."

She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him down until his chest was squashed against her heaving breasts. Her lust enfolded and overwhelmed him. His body was no longer his to control as he thrust into her tight pussy.

Nurse Honey pressed a heavy breast between Phil's buttocks and squirted her thick honey. She murmured soothing nothings as she massaged his sphincter with light circular motions. Phil jolted forwards as he felt her finger, lubricated with her thick honey, slide into his ass.

Beneath him Nÿte flexed her hips and legs, drawing Phil's cock into her as deep as he could go. Her walls squeezed around his cock, holding him snugly in place as they began to suck. Phil's whole body stiffened, his nerves jangling like wires as he felt another powerful orgasm approaching.

"Fill me," Nÿte breathed in his ear.

At the same time Nurse Honey pressed a nipple against his ass and began to pump her warm viscous honey inside him.

Phil cried out as another orgasm crushed him in its grip. He reared up over Nÿte, his spine flexing as if it had been wired to an electric current, his hips driving hard against her as he spurted cum deep into her hot flesh. She accepted it and her walls squeezed tightly around him, sucking him and teasing out the orgasm longer and longer until finally spent, Phil collapsed on top of the soft pillows of her breasts.

His body was coming apart. His breath came out in ragged wheezes, like he'd run a marathon. He felt drained, weak. And he knew it was nowhere near over.

"Is he ready?" Nÿte asked.

"Relaxed and lubricated," Nurse Honey replied. She kissed his buttock.

"Good," Nÿte said.

She flipped Phil over so he was lying on his back on top of her, his shoulders resting on her breasts. She hooked her legs up over his and then forced his knees apart. Her tail, the tip swollen with venom, reared up between his legs like a striking cobra. Phil's eyes widened but he didn't struggle, he had no energy left.

"You'll enjoy this," Nÿte whispered in his ear. Her tail playfully boffed his erection back and forth. "I'm going to make you come like a fountain. Verdé, would you care to drink of our delicious little fledgling?"

"Ooh yes," Verdé said, standing astride him. "My pussy is so thirsty." Hers and Nÿte's tails briefly entwined, like two kissing snakes.

She stood above him and rubbed her clitoris. Her juices ran out down her inner thigh. The scent of her arousal rolled over Phil like a wave. He inhaled and his mind fell into a deep bed of fragrant blossoms.

She lowered herself down on him with teasing slowness. She stopped, letting her labia kiss his glans. Her lips brushed him at first, then a gentle press, enough for him to feel the warmth of her body. She bounced, letting just the head of his cock sink into her fleshy folds. Phil was eager for her to continue the descent, to wrap his whole length in her succulent heat, but she teased him, holding her body above him as her eyes glinted with amusement.

"So eager to race to his doom," Nÿte said, her legs stopping him from thrusting up into the luscious vagina hanging above him.

"They always are," Verdé replied.

She slid down his cock with exquisite slowness, wriggling her hips as she descended to heighten his pleasure. He sank into her moist folds and an upwelling of pleasure gushed over his body. She stared directly into his eyes as her vagina engulfed his cock completely.

"I would have liked to have shown you the exquisite possibilities of pain," Nÿte breathed in his ear. "But you're not ready so I'll be gentle."

Her tail wormed into his ass, lubricated by a thick layer of Nurse Honey's syrup. Phil bucked upwards, but this served only to drive his cock deeper into the waiting embrace of Verdé's pussy. The succubus on top of him sighed and pushed back against him. Phil was trapped between two impossible pleasures as Nÿte's tail wriggled in his ass while Verdé rose up and down on top of him.

The other succubi were not about to be left out.

Cέrμləa returned to sucking his fingers. Her supple lips crackled with electric charge as they took his fingers into the warm interior of her mouth. Her tongues slithered and coiled around each digit in turn.

Nurse Honey lifted his right foot and began to tickle the sensitive sole with an erect nipple. She sucked each toe in turn, wrapping her soft lips around them as she drew out the tension in his foot.

Phil's other hand was trapped in the moist space between Rosa's thighs. She worked some magic and his hand gained a mind of its own. Phil didn't order his fingers into the hot cavity of Rosa's cunt, but he still felt the pleasure as her pussy sucked them with the dexterity of a mouth.

Too much. Too much pleasure.

Verdé rocked her hips on top of him, the slick flesh of her vagina rubbing against his cock as he plunged in and out of her. Nÿte's tail thrust back and forth in his ass, the tip tickling against his prostate and sending little shivers of pleasure up his spine.

Too much.

He was floating. No, he was glowing. No, he was floating on a glowing pool of bliss. Warmth was welling up inside him and cascading through his body.

Rosa leant over and fastened her hot lips over his for a wet kiss. As she drew back she pursed her lips and Phil felt something leave him and enter her.

"You're a delicious feast," Rosa said before leaning down for a longer kiss that left Phil breathless.

He felt her pussy spasm around his probing finger, flooding his hand with her hot juices as she came.

"We feed on the spirit as well as the flesh," Cέrμləa said, positioning his other hand between her legs as she leant over him.

Cέrμləa seemed determined to outdo Rosa as she brought her lips down for her kiss. Her tongue wriggled between Phil's lips like an electric eel. She exhaled more of her aphrodisiac perfume directly into Phil's lungs.

Phil felt his willpower draining into the demons. They were feeding off the pleasure they were causing him and drawing out his spirit with it. The fight and the fear were ebbing from his body until all that remained was a languid torpor.

He looked up in the mirror and saw a scene that could only belong in the most opulent of sex films. Was that really him lying there, naked, while five visions of loveliness sucked and fucked him to higher planes of bliss? What he saw was so far beyond even the sweatiest, most furtive of his night-time imaginings he knew it had to be real.

Was he really that thin?

He looked further along the reflection of the bed and his blood chilled when he saw a skeleton lying spread-eagled on the red sheets, the bones arranged in a similar pose to the one he was in now.

He had to... He had to...

Phil's view was blocked by the round globes of Cέrμləa's and Rosa's breasts as the two succubi came together in sapphic embrace. They giggled as they kissed, their ripe breasts hanging invitingly above Phil. They lowered their bodies and jiggled their soft boobs in his face.

Was it so bad? All he had to do was surrender to the pleasures they were giving him.

No. He had to resist. He didn't want to die, even in ecstasy.

He had to...

Oh...

Nÿte's tail vibrated pleasantly in his ass. Verdé's vagina squeezed around his cock. He squirmed as waves of ecstasy washed through him.

He couldn't fight. His will was draining away, sucked out by their exquisite lips and pussies. He was melting into a puddle of purest bliss.

"Ready?" Nÿte asked.

The point of her tail scratched against his prostate. The tip was wickedly sharp.

"Yes," Verdé sighed.

She slammed her hips against Phil faster and faster. His cock plunged back and forth into her slippery flesh with greater speed. Her breasts swayed back and forth as she bounced on Phil's groin. Phil felt an itch grow in his balls until it overwhelmed all other sensation.

He was going to...

He was going to...

Nÿte plunged the needle tip of her tail into Phil's prostate. The venom sac in her tail pumped its full contents right into the quivering heart of the gland.

Ah... Fuck...

There was no pain. Instead it felt like a bombshell of sexual ecstasy had just detonated inside Phil's body. Phil's eyes glazed as he erupted up into Verdé like a volcano. His legs rattled against the sheets as he thrust his hips upwards. It felt like a geyser of boiling cum was rocketing out of him.

Verdé sat right down on him, her quivering labia pressed tight against his crotch as her vagina swallowed the full length of his cock and sucked it with powerful, organic pulses.

Phil was collapsing in on himself. He fountained both cum and energy into Verdé's greedy pussy. He had to stem the flow before he was completely drained, but he couldn't. Nÿte continued to urge him on with her thrusting tail. His poisoned prostate twitched and pulsed like a pounding heart, each beat pumping more of his life out of his body.

He was dying.

Even Verdé was taken aback by the force of his ejaculation. Her cheeks reddened as her own orgasm overtook her. She threw back her head, unfurled her wings and yowled like a cat. Phil felt her pussy explode around his cock with wet bursts. He was buffeted inside her as powerful tremors ran through her body. The force of her orgasm ripped him along like a piece of flotsam in foaming rapids.

He thought the flow would never end, that he'd keep spurting his energy into the succubus's body until his body dried up like a shrivelled cadaver, but again Verdé turned off the tap before she emptied him completely. Her own orgasm subsided and she smiled down at him. Her cheeks were flushed and her body was covered in a thin sheen of perspiration.

"That was beautiful," she whispered.

Phil passed out.

Again he wasn't out for long.

He opened his eyes and saw Nurse Honey's angelic face before him, her full lips pursed as she blew a stream of breath into his face. She lay on top of him, her voluptuous breasts lying on his chest, her warm thighs resting around his. She pursed her full lips again and blew another soft breath into his eyes.

No, not Nurse Honey now.

The realisation hit him like plunging through the icy surface of a frozen lake.

Her white hair hung down on either side of her face like drifts of Arctic snow. An elaborate set of horns threaded through it like a crown. Great white wings, glossy like latex, were stretched above him.

Not Nurse Honey, Mamǝḵā Bēyˁṯān!

"It's time," she said, her lips curling up in a cruel smile.

To be concluded...

12