Succubus Summoning 202

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to experience ultimate pleasure?" Pfaffle breathed in his ear.

Hot steam swirled through Phil's brain. He felt the heat of their bodies pressing against him. The folds of Pfaffle's pussy, as mobile as a mouth, tightened around his fingers and drew them deeper into her intimate warmth. Her sex sucked on his fingers, hinting of greater pleasures to come.

Danger, his mind warned.

"I'd rather the experience was one I could look back upon and still enjoy many years from now," Phil answered after a deliberate moment of thought. "Sorry," he added.

Puff and Pfaffle exchanged glances and smiled.

"No need to be sorry," Pfaffle said.

"Tis a wise answer," Puff added.

Pfaffle's vagina released Phil's fingers as she moved in search of tastier prey. She slid across and straddled his body. Her fingers took his erection—that hadn't gone away, no surprises there—and steered it to the dripping folds of her womanhood. He felt her heat pouring over him. Looking up he marvelled at the perfect hemispheres of her breasts looming over him. Each erect nipple was surrounded by a spray of orange speckles.

"Now lie back and we'll give you a memory that will still feel as fresh as yesterday ninety years from now," she said.

She placed a hand over his erection, pressing it against her hot flesh. Her eyes closed and she sighed in pleasure as she sank down on him. Phil groaned as he entered her. The pleasure, that hot tightness, so good around his fingers, was magnified and even more intense around his throbbing cock. Her weight, her heat, settled on his groin. He watched as puffs of more smoke welled up out of her vagina as he entered her, as if fires were burning within her. He felt that same heat all around him as she took him all the way inside her, but it was a comfortable, erotic heat, not one that burnt and consumed.

She straddled him, his cock buried within the heat of her sex. He looked up at her and watched as she closed her eyes and toyed with her nipples. Those gorgeous breasts looked so ripe and inviting, so squeezable. He waited for her to start, to begin the up and down motions of her voluptuous body and create the friction that would ignite flames of ecstasy within him.

She didn't move. She didn't need to. Her pussy was motion enough, as he'd felt already with his fingers. It alternated between puffing on his cock as if it was a cigar and taking long drawn out sucks, like savouring an exotically flavoured lollipop. Phil lay back, writhing in helpless pleasure as her silken walls rubbed and squeezed against him.

"Other beings are so wasteful with sex," Puff said, turning his head so he was staring into her large amber eyes. "So much frantic, needless motion; they tire themselves out far too soon."

Phil knew then he was going to be in for an extremely long night.

He continued to squirm as Pfaffle's pulsing pussy sent waves of bliss rolling through his body. Puff smiled at his obvious loss of control. She took a long pull on her hookah pipe and exhaled a thick cloud of pink perfume into Phil's face. Phil's mind sailed away even as his body sank into what felt like a warm, comfortable womb. Puff pressed her lips against him and Phil lost himself in the pleasures of her kiss; lost himself in the pleasures of Pfaffle's pussy, puffing and sucking on his cock with delicate finesse.

When he came, it was less an explosive eruption than a slow, steady river, pulsing up into the warm cave within her. He couldn't even tell how long it lasted. Time had become stuck between two ticks of a clock hand. Pfaffle lay down on him, the heat from her body joining with Puff's as they sandwiched him between their warm bodies. Her vagina continued to squeeze and suck on his manhood. Both kissed him and blew more perfumed smoke into his face. Phil drifted away on a cloud of purest bliss, feeling the slow, steady pulses of his semen flowing into Pfaffle's accepting body.

At some point they switched, Phil's erection sliding into Puff's equally luscious warmth. It was only a brief pause before her pussy was milking a gentle flow of seed from his cock. Squeezed within their warmth, Phil drifted off into a contented, satiated sleep, semen still oozing from his cock in blissful, languid pulses.

* * * *

"Oi, lazy! Wake up!"

Whaa?

Phil's eyelids sprang open at Rosa's voice. It took him a moment to remember where he was until he realised he was lying on Puff and Pfaffle's big black bed. The two girls were cuddled up on either side of him.

"Come on. Time to go. It's morning."

Did he have to? His head was wedged between the soft pillows of their breasts. He felt contented and extremely relaxed.

"Gimme a minute," Phil said.

Or a day.

Or more.

He could lie here forever, wrapped between Puff and Pfaffle's bodies.

Okay, so not forever, but a little while longer at least. Puff and Pfaffle's eyes said they were okay with that.

"Fine! Stay here if that's what you want." Rosa stepped back out of the cave and started to close the door behind her.

As fogged as Phil's thoughts were, he was struck by a perfect moment of clarity. If that door closed it would never open again. That rocky wall would remain a rocky wall forever and Phil would never leave this cosy little cave.

Was that really so bad?

He looked up at Puff's languid, beautiful face. Her plush lips parted for the first time and he saw a neat row of pointed, sharp teeth behind them.

"Wait!" Phil called out. He struggled to extricate himself from the tangle of Puff and Pfaffle's limbs and the soft, sagging bed beneath him. "I'm coming."

The door stopped closing. Puff and Pfaffle were reluctant for him to go, but they didn't impede him as he slid off the bottom of the bed. He spotted his robes lying on the floor in a crumpled pile and scooped them up on the way to the exit.

"Come back again," Pfaffle said as he reached the door.

Puff sucked on her pipe and her pussy puffed out a smoke ring that expanded outwards in a shape of a heart.

Then they turned back to each other's embrace. Phil left them to each other and their hookah pipes as he stepped through the doorway and found himself back in his little room at Wargsnouts.

"Thought I'd lost you there," Rosa said. For a queer moment her blue eyes looked far older than the youthful, cheerleader-perfect lines of her face.

It was only a brief moment, almost too fast for Phil to catch.

"Who were they?" Phil asked, looking back at the closed door.

"Those two? Just a pair of lazy lizards," Rosa answered.

She returned to the dial by the side of the door and turned it to another location. This time she banged loudly on the door before pushing it open. Phil realised then Verdé wasn't in the room with them.

Verdé wasn't in the room with them because she was on the other side of the door, straddling a man on top of a lavish four-poster bed. They arrived in time to see the climax. Verdé stretched her wings, tilted her head back and came down with a loud, orgasmic sigh. Beneath her the man moaned and shuddered. As Phil looked on it seemed like all the life and vitality of the man poured upwards out of him and into Verdé. His eyes rolled back even as his skin stretched taut around the sockets. His muscle and flesh melted away until only skin and bones remained. Then he was still.

"Always taking her time," Rosa tutted. "She's as bad as those two sluggards."

Verdé leaned over and tenderly kissed the husk on the forehead. She got off and bounced towards them, broad smile on her face and her naked body glowing with fresh vitality.

"Wait! Wasn't that one of the..." Phil said.

"Mmm, yes," Rosa said, rubbing her stomach and smiling.

"You can't go around eating the other students," Phil said, panic clutching at his chest. "What if someone notices they're missing?"

Rosa flashed him a wolfish grin that showed off her fangs. "It's a school for Daemonology, silly. I bet students go missing all the time."

12