Succubus Summoning 203

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He winked at the audience.

"In the interests of science, of course."

Some of the audience laughed. Lutwidge continued to mutter into his whiskers.

"Shall we begin?" Brennan asked the succubus.

She smiled and loosened the front of her corset, letting her tits—large, pale and topped with pointed pink nipples—bounce free. She reached down and unzipped her crotch, revealing the secret folds of her sex.

Brennan's Adam's apple bobbed up and down. It was involuntary. Fuck, she really was a wet dream in flesh. His cacodulloughon was superior, of course, but he could see the appeal in summoning a daemon like this. Rowling was one lucky bastard to be getting this every night.

He even had the green-haired one as well!

Brennan took off his lab coat and dropped his trousers. He tried to get on top of his excitement as his heart boomed in his chest. This was his big moment, his chance to demonstrate his brilliance. The Collar of Daemonic Compliance was going to revolutionise warlockry. He was going to be more famous than his illustrious great-grandfather.

He stared at the succubus. What. A. Body.

He wondered what Rowling made of this. The succubus was just his daemon rather than his girlfriend, but it must be odd watching another man fuck her.

Tough titty. Brennan had the genius prerogative. He took a step forwards.

It was a tough job, but someone had to fuck the sex-bomb succubus.

The succubus held up a hand.

"Wouldn't you rather we did it on something more comfortable than these hard floorboards," she said.

Her other hand went down to her crotch, almost like she was patting her pussy in reverse.

"Volup Torupulum nidafacii Umbrassix," she incanted.

She lifted her hand away from her pussy. It looked like she was pulling an invisible chain out of her velvet depths.

He heard a soft noise behind him and turned around to see a black shape, dark like clotted shadow, well up from the floorboards like a fleshy fungus. It unfurled and expanded like an inflatable, finishing up as a large, comfortable-looking cushion.

Neat, Brennan thought as it bumped up against the back of his ankles.

He turned to find the succubus right in his face.

Whoa, fast, he thought.

She gave him a sultry smile and prodded him in the centre of his chest with her index finger. Brennan overbalanced and fell backwards onto the cushion. It felt squishily organic, but was also soft and pleasantly comfortable to lie on.

The succubus was already astride him. Her seductive smile had taken on an edge of feral lust.

Very fast.

It was okay. The collar would cut in and protect him the moment she attempted to harm him.

She reached between his legs and grabbed his balls. A dark field pulsed around her hand. He jolted as a warm feeling enveloped his testicles. He let out a gasp as she lightly pumped him and the pleasurable feeling expanded to encompass his entire crotch.

"Making sure you're fully juiced up." The succubus gave him a smile that was pure filth. "We can't have you running out halfway through your demonstration."

He shuddered as she gave his balls another light squeeze. They didn't look noticeably different, but they felt so tight and fully laden he would have sworn his testicles had swelled up to the size of tennis balls. The succubus's empty black eyes shone with lust. A long-nailed finger crept down his perineum and tickled his anus. A slender snake of dark energy slithered up his ass and sank fangs into his prostate. He writhed in blissful torment as he felt the gland twitch and vibrate inside him.

Oh.

Succubi were a lot more dangerous than he'd given them credit for. He'd allowed her near his sexual organs for a few brief moments and that had been enough to put him—literally—in the palm of her hand. He was thankful he'd made sure she'd put the collar on before indulging his curiosity.

He moaned out loud as she gave his throbbing balls a third pump. A wave of dark, lascivious energy flowed into him. His testicles churned and boiled.

"Mmm, nice and juicy," the succubus said.

Brennan squirmed on top of the cushion. It felt like he had a pair of swollen grapefruits between his legs.

"Too tight?" The succubus ran a teasing finger up the side of his hard and twitching erection. "I know how to relieve that tension."

She straddled him and wrapped a hand around his eager hard-on. The fleshy lips of her vagina gaped open above him. He could see right inside, saw the fleshy pink interior glistening with her arousal. So sexy, and yet it uncomfortably put him in mind of a mouth, open and salivating.

"I'll go on top, shall I?" the succubus said.

"I prefer doggy—"

His preferences didn't come into it as she smoothly sat down and guided his erection up into the silken depths of her pussy. He entered easily enough, his passage aided by the slippery juices coating the inside of her vagina. Then she clenched and the soft walls pressed in, pleasantly squeezing his cock. A languid undulation pulsed through her vagina, gathering up sparks of pleasure and dragging them up his shaft. The pulse reached his glans and became a long, drawn-out suck.

Brennan erupted.

He writhed and squirmed beneath her on the black cushion. Pulse after pulse of semen flooded out into the irresistible fleshy suction of her sex.

They weren't exaggerating about succubi. Experiencing one firsthand he understood why some warlocks chose to make them their daemon of choice. That was some ejaculation. A few moments ago his balls had felt as swollen as if he'd gone without sex or masturbation for a month. Now they felt empty, completely depleted.

"I thought it would aid your demonstration if we skipped a lot of the in-and-outing and got straight to it," the succubus said. "I hope you don't mind."

"Uh," was the best Brennan could manage. His chest rose and fell as he took heavy breaths and tried to get his scrambled nerves back under control.

The succubus shifted position, milking the last weak spurts of ejaculate from his cock with tender pulses of her fleshy pussy. Brennan noted his cock was still hard and showed no inclination of going down.

"This collar," the succubus asked, "what exactly does it do?"

Brennan was only too happy to explain. "When a daemon acts with hostile intent there's a clear and detectable spike in their aura just beforehand. The collar detects this and administers a strong mystic shock to prevent the daemon from hurting their victim."

"Hurting?" the succubus queried.

She shifted position in his lap again and his eyelids fluttered as he felt the silky-soft walls of her vagina rub against his engorged member. He sucked in his cheeks.

"Endangering," he clarified.

The succubus smiled and nodded her head.

"Clever boy. Countless warlocks have discovered to their cost that a succubus never hurts her prey."

Of course. Brennan was a genius after all. No daemon was going to loophole his soul away.

"Let's try it out." There was a smile of amusement on the succubus's lips.

That smile wouldn't last long once the shocks kicked in, Brennan thought.

"That large load of cum you ejaculated into my pussy—very tasty, by the way, thanks—should have established a good connection. I think we'll start with a gentle little energy drain."

The fleshy walls of her pussy squeezed around his erection. They felt soft and malleable as they enfolded him. It felt like his penis had been embedded in warm dough. He felt gentle tugs and then an odd tickling sensation as if something was flowing out of his cock to be absorbed by her smothering sex. It wasn't painful. Far from it.

"Ooo," the succubus said, pursing her luscious black lips. "It's tingling." She pointed to the collar.

So was Brennan's cock. Bliss settled through his body as the soft flesh of the succubus's pussy lapped at him with gentle undulations.

"I wonder what happens if I start to take more," the succubus said, her black eyes gleaming.

She ground her hips against his. Not riding him yet, but moving enough for the friction to bring his cock back to full arousal. Tickling ripples flowed through her vagina, teasing his cock. From deep within her, a cushioned ring descended to suck on the tip of his penis, gentle like a kiss. The pleasant trickling sensation grew stronger as more of his energy flowed out of him.

No need to panic, he thought. The collar would stop her from taking too much. He lay back and enjoyed the sensations.

"Oh!" The succubus squirmed in his lap. "It shocked me," she said, smiling in surprise.

So had her squirming. Bolts of pleasure flashed through him as her motions rubbed the soft walls of her sex against his. It hadn't been far off from triggering another climax.

"Let's see what happens when I really start to slurp up your delicious energy," the succubus said and Brennan wondered if she was doing her own experimenting on him and the collar. "Don't worry. This won't hurt at all. On the contrary, it's going to make you orgasm...again."

She rocked her hips back and forth on top of him with smooth thrusts. Her breathing quickened and came out harder. She clutched and squeezed the gorgeous mounds of her breasts. Lewd squelching noises came from her pussy as his cock moved in and out. A gasp of pleasure slipped from his lips as the succubus rode him with easy grace.

Okay, yeah. She was right. Fuck.

Brennan's hips jerked. He was coming...again. The succubus pressed her hips down on him, drawing his erection all the way up inside her. Her moist pussy squeezed tightly around him. Brennan squirmed and writhed helplessly in the grip of another orgasm. Those liquid sounds grew louder and lewder. It really did sound like she was slurping him up, and not just his semen. A pleasurable numbness settled into his crotch and started to spread up into his abdomen.

"Yow!" the succubus yelped. She writhed on top of him like a scalded cat.

The pleasant slurping sensation paused, but only for a moment. The flow started up again, as strong as before. Brennan heard an audible crackle as the collar shocked her again. She yelped and quivered on top of him. Then she burst out in a fit of giggles.

Brennan hadn't expected that.

"What a wonderful toy," the succubus said. Her pale cheeks flushed red.

The collar crackled again. This time Brennan saw a bright blue spark flash forth and burn an ugly red welt into the flawless white skin of her neck.

The succubus mewled and squirmed on top of him. A hot rush of fluids bubbled out of her pussy and drenched his crotch. His cock was right in the flow and responded by jumping back to full hardness. Blood surged into his penis, swelling it to strain right at the limits of his maximum erection.

The succubus folded her body on top of Brennan. The soft swell of her large boobs rested on his chest. She continued to move her hips up and down with short little bobs. Wet folds of flesh enfolded his manhood and sucked.

Her soft lips brushed against his ear.

"There's something I should have told you," she whispered. "I'm a dreadful masochist. I adore pain."

Brennan's heart skipped a beat.

No, it didn't change anything. No matter how high her tolerance to pain was, the shocks would still become too much.

That pain tolerance was freakishly high. Each crackle of the collar set her body writhing, yet provoked only oohs of pleasure from the succubus. Wow, she hadn't been exaggerating about that masochist thing. He could feel the heat of the collar from here and that acrid tang tickling at his nostrils was the smell of her flesh burning.

It would stop her.

"Mmm, slurp slurp," she whispered in his ear.

That's exactly what her vagina continued to do to him. The soft walls squeezed his cock with gentle contractions. The fleshy cushion at the end enfolded his glans and inhaled.

Brennan's hips twitched as another orgasm—and more!—was sucked from him.

So this was how a succubus killed her prey. A numbness like being wrapped up in soft wool was spreading out from his groin. He felt light-headed and pleasantly dizzy, as if his mind was floating away on a perfumed cloud. Hard to believe that something that felt so good was actually killing him.

Well, not killing him really. The collar would stop her from going that far.

The succubus whispered in his ear again, audible only to him. "I don't think your toy has enough juice. You're right on the cusp of your last orgasm. I'm going to make you come again and this time you won't stop until I've drained you completely. And this trinket is nowhere near the level of power needed to stop me." She ran a tongue along the lobe of his ear. It was hot, boiling.

Brennan's eyes widened. No. It wasn't possible. He'd tested it on everything.

The succubus sat up and her wings unfurled behind her. She rode him with easy grace—on top and in complete command. The collar crackled and sent out blue sparks. White smoke and the acrid stench of charred flesh filled the air. It didn't stop the succubus as she brought her hips up and down.

"Mmm, yes. Close now."

No no. Hold on. He had to hold on.

He squirmed and writhed beneath her. He knew he needed to throw her off him, but it was taking all of his focus just to resist the urge to come, and he didn't think he'd be able to hold that back for long. He felt like he was being dragged to the edge of a yawning black abyss.

The succubus moaned in pleasure. Her eyes were closed and her head tilted up at the ceiling. Her wings were fully outstretched now, a canvas painted in midnight.

Fuck. Hold on! The pain would become too much. All he had to was maintain focus and hold on until—

The succubus gave a loud orgasmic cry and plunged down on Brennan. Her vagina seemed to melt around him. The swollen head of his cock pushed up into that soft cushion of flesh deep within her. It enveloped the whole of his head and part of the shaft beneath. He felt it contract around him like a fleshy pump taking a final mighty suck.

And that was it for holding on.

A final gasp escaped his mouth. His body flexed and he jetted semen—and everything else—inside her. This time the flow would not be checked. Lost to pleasure, he writhed and squirmed beneath her as he emptied his life into her. The comfortable numbness travelled up his body and enfolded his brain. His consciousness melted away until only the mindless bliss of rutting remained.

Sighing in triumph, Nÿte fell across him and wrapped him up in her midnight wings. Enfolded in darkness, Brennan slipped away until he was one with it.

* * * *

Phil was surprised by Brennan's request and even more surprised when he saw what the other student planned to do with her.

Was he crazy? Didn't he realise how dangerous Nÿte was? Phil had seen her reduce a man to ash with a single kiss.

What happened next went pretty much as Phil expected. Nÿte pushed Brennan down on the bed she'd created and started to fuck him. The collar worked...to some extent. It threw out blue sparks and shocked her. This didn't discourage Nÿte at all. If anything, she relished the shocks and mewled with delight even as thick white clouds of smoke filled the stage and the stench of burnt meat reached Phil up on the back row.

Underneath her, Brennan's moans of pleasure grew less and less restrained until Nÿte gave a loud cry of release and fell upon him. Her black wings drifted over both of them like a funeral shroud. The sounds of mutual climax faded away to be replaced by crackles from the collar and a burbling, disconcertingly wet sound that reminded Phil of the last dregs of an ice cream sundae being sucked up through a straw. Then silence.

"Oh dear. Oh dear." Lutwidge stepped back onto the stage and attempted to wave away the thick white clouds.

Nÿte sat up. Her pale cheeks were flushed red and she wore an expression of satisfaction. She looked down and put a finger to insouciant lips. "Oh dear. Was this supposed to happen?"

"Dearie me. Dearie me," Lutwidge said, still waving his arms around to clear the smoke. "Can someone please call for the nurse."

The smoke cleared and Brennan's body came into view. Phil doubted calling for a nurse would do much good, not unless they were well versed in the necromantic arts. Brennan's corpse was withered and shrivelled up, as if it had been lying there undisturbed for decades.

Brennan's daemon, the weird ball of sliding armour plates, floated towards Nÿte. Phil thought it might attack her in retaliation for what she'd done to Brennan. Not that it seemed to concern the succubus. She even blew it a kiss that shimmered through the air like a glittering star. The daemon didn't rise to her provocation. Instead it span on the spot, the plates folding in on themselves and shrinking until it winked out of existence with a small flash of light.

Nÿte stood up, zipped up her crotch, pulled her corset top back up over her voluminous breasts and stepped off the stage. Behind her the artificial black cushion deflated and melted into a black ooze that dribbled away between the floorboards. Calmly, the succubus walked back up the stairs with the same aloof elegance she'd descended with. This time the boys scooted away from the ends of the rows as she walked past.

While Lutwidge busied himself with the withered body The Scrote walked back onto the stage.

"Well, well," he said. "That was unfortunate, but as Mr Brennan has sadly demonstrated, there are no quick fixes or magic shortcuts when it comes to learning how to control daemons. It takes effort, application and discipline—skills Mr Lutwidge and I will teach you over the coming months."

Nÿte reached the back row. Phil saw the collar had left a black scorch mark about an inch thick around her pale neck. Spidery red welts—burns from the sparking collar—ran like cracks from the base of her jaw to the top of her chest. Nÿte didn't seem bothered by them. Her black eyes gleamed and a broad smile was on her lips. Right before Phil's eyes the red lines and ugly black scorch marks faded away until Nÿte's pale skin returned to its previously unblemished state.

She sat down next to him. She nudged him and passed him an object. Phil looked down and saw it was the black leather collar.

"For later," she said with a suggestive wink.

to be continued...

12