Succulent

Story Info
She thought he was just her friend's fianc?...
1.3k words
3.66
41.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serenity laid back on her pink satin sheets, sighing to herself. As she drifted of to sleep she thought of Aris. Aris was mysterious, that was what made him so attractive, well there was more, thoughts of him made Serenity blush. He was perfect, but he has a dark-streak to him, which he rarely let many people, let alone girls see. Tonight while they were lying in Serenity's bed he revealed it to her. The night had begun when Aris had come over to the apartment that she shared with his ex fiancé Gwendolyn.

Now Serenity had always been friendly with Aris because he was dating Gwen, but never really saw a good side to him mainly because Gwen was always ditching her for him, and telling her Aris controlled her. But Serenity knew better she knew you had to have given someone control they cant just take it. Even though she didn't really know the real man something about him made her think of Aris sometimes during the courtship of her friend. Serenity would never admit it but she wanted Aris or at least his love.

It was rather early when all their 16 guests were on their way to getting wasted. Aris was not a drinker, even though he bought for them. He just drank one glass of wine. Aris sat in the corner of our dining area under the light; his hair seemed to have a gold glow sort of like a halo. Serenity would shyly peek at him as he played. Out of the blue Aris started playing, "Cherub Rock" and this completely drew her to him. She raced over holding her Guinness by its neck.

"That's Smashing Pumpkins!" she said excitedly.

"Yes." He smiled so wide she could see his teeth. They were imperfect, slightly crooked; Serenity loved how they added to his sexily carved features. It only made him more interesting to her.

"That's my favorite Pumpkins' song"

The two of them started talking about The Pumpkins then music in general. He looked at her so intensely; she could almost feel his thoughts.

"Lou Reed is such a good lyricist." Serenity mused with a dream like air, never stopping to think or wonder if Aris would know who he was.

Aris did something that first surprised then excited Serenity he stood up went behind her and he hugged her tightly "I love you." He said laughing, in his hundred and-something years alive he never met someone who was like her.

"Why cause I like Lou Reed?" she giggled

"Serenity!" Gwen came up behind Serenity wrapped her arms around her, almost choking her. Gwen gave Serenity a huge wet kiss.

Then she stumbled back into the living room area.

Aris moved closer to Serenity his legs brushed hers. Serenity's heart began to race. He shook his dismissively and chuckled "No, because you're you." She smiled and to keep from blushing she took a sip from her beer. Aris had a slight somber vibe coming from him even though he appeared to be happy she could tell he felt all alone. Serenity wonder just how badly he'd been hurt by the break up. She figured awful because of the way he looked and how happy Gwen was, she was never happy unless someone else around her was miserable. It was usually Serenity who was the one in pain, now it hurt her to see him like this.

Aris sniffed the air as he caught her scent. "Is that Amber perfume?" Aris asked being as close as he was he could almost taste her.

"Cherry Vanilla." Serenity nodded finishing her beer." You want to go to my room, it'd be less noisy." She smiled sweetly offering him her outstretched arms.

"Sure" Aris smiled and picked her up and carried her down the hall to her undecorated bedroom.

They lay talking for sometime still about music. Aris would occasionally touch her in some small way.

"You like metal?" Aris sounded surprised.

"Yeah my mom got me into it." She whispered almost like she was talking about being abused. "And my last boyfriend roadied for Metallica."She smiled as she recalled what Aris hoped was a good memory.

"Gwendolyn was always afraid of my darker side" he admitted sadly.

"Hmmm, that just intrigues me." Serenity blushed. The urges she suppressed for the length of she'd known Aris now they could just freely float to the surface and they were at rapid speed.

"Gwen never liked my music." He sighed "she said I should play like The Pumpkins all the time." He looked deeply into her eyes. Her breath caught in her throat for a brief second she thought she might drown in the ocean of his eyes.

Suddenly he hand caressed her cheek, his hand felt cool on her blushing skin.

"I'll admit, I thought you took my best friend away." Serenity stammered.

"Sorry." He whispered bringing her face closer.

The first real kiss Serenity had ever received was so intense it was almost as if they were trying to burn each other with the passion inside. His tongue explored her mouth she was unsure of what to do but Aris didn't seem to mind

"I'll admit I thought about you." He said smiling down at her.

"When?" she asked playing the naiveté card to full advantage.

Aris blushed next. "Sometimes when I was with Gwen mostly when I was alone though." He kissed her forehead. Serenity smiled a dark, wicked, and sexy smile.

"I thought of you as well."

Aris then slid his legs in between hers.

"How so?" he seemed to purr.

"I would imagine you a vampire, would steal into my room and drink from me, when I was bleeding." Serenity blushed the color of her sheets. Aris lean up on his elbow so that he was over her.

"Dear, sweet Serenity, that's why Gwen left me, part of it anyway." He smiled wide revealing for first time his fangs. She looked confused for a moment.

"Aris, what. Are you saying?" she looked in his bright green eyes and thought, hadn't they always been blue?

"I am a vampire and

Aris kissed her again, this time she started to rub against him rhythmically. Aris kissed her ear lobe holding it gently in his mouth. "And yes my eyes are blue." He whispered between his teeth.

"Aris." she moaned as his fingers found her moist pussy, he groaned in excitement as he explored her soft and yielding much like he dreamt it would be. Serenity bit into his shoulder as he made her orgasm. She never had one; she had always pushed the guy off before she did. Aris however would not accept "no stop." He would take nothing less. He slowly pulled her dress off exposing her nude form to his gaze the fingers on his left hand traced over her nipples. Hungrily he began to suck on her right nipple. Serenity wondered if he could hurt her, but through the animal lust in his eyes she could see he wouldn't dream of it .

Almost instinctively climbed on top of him. Using her hands to support her Aris held tightly to her hips helping her rise up and down on his cock. The look in his eyes was so intense she almost couldn't look at him.

"Oh, fuck." She panted as she went harder on him. Aris smiled caressing her breasts. She moaned and arched her back her finely manicured nails dug into him her head bowed.

"Serenity?" he whispered softly after she had just sat there for several minutes.

Her head shot up and she was smiling with the same hungry smile he often had when looking at her.

"Yes?" she giggled.

"You ok?" he asked pulling her close.

"More than ever." She kissed him.

"Good." He held tight cradled against him.

Serenity laid back on her pink satin sheets, sighing to herself. As she drifted of to sleep she thought of Aris. Aris was mysterious, that was what made him so attractive, well there was more, thoughts of him made Serenity smile. He was perfect.