Succumbing Ch. 01

Story Info
Pleasing her future mother-in-law.
1.4k words
3.97
67.3k
12
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mama will be here in thirty minutes. I know she's going to love you."

Vanessa smiled at Jason's child-like enthusiasm. They'd been together three months and from the beginning he'd made it clear his mother was the most important woman in his life. He had asked Vanessa to marry him, on the condition that Mama agreed.

"I feel a little anxious," he said, glancing at the navy blue armchair he'd moved into her apartment. The place was small, one bedroom and one bath with a crowded living room and a kitchen big enough for one.

He sat down in the chair and Vanessa immediately dropped to her knees. Unzipping his jeans, she pulled out his hard member and began to run her tongue up and down its length the way he'd taught her.

He was big. Eight inches long and three inches round. He could it to bring her pleasure and pain. Sometimes she thought he preferred pain.

He rubbed her behind the ear as if she were an obedient dog. "That's my girl," he groaned.

Vanessa no longer felt shame by the way he treated her. She had tried to resist, she remembered, drawing the tip of his cock into her mouth, but he'd eventually broken her will.

One time he'd sent her an outfit—a short skirt and revealing top—with a message to be dressed by the time he arrived. He hadn't sent underwear but since the skirt was so short she'd put on a lacy pair. He had been furious, yelling at her for being disobedient.

Then he'd left.

Instead of thinking good riddance, she'd called him, leaving message after message, pleading with him to call her. He didn't.

Desperate, she'd finally gone to his place. When he'd answered the door, he'd opened it just wide enough for her to see another woman inside. Distraught, she'd run to her car and drove away.

But something had driven her to go back and, when she did, she'd seen him fingering another woman's pussy as they stood by his car.

When he'd showed up at her place a week later, he never said a word. He pushed her to her knees with a not-so-gentle hand on her shoulder, and she had known exactly what to do.

Then he'd moved in, bringing the blue chair with him. He'd told her that every time he sat in it, she was to suck him off until he came.

She felt his cock grow longer and harder. His body tensed and then he released a shuddering breath as his sperm shot into her mouth. She struggled to swallow before any of the hot, salty liquid could spill out. He never deep-throated her.

He wanted her to lose some, so he could punish her.

He didn't attempt to pleasure her, leaving her frustrated as usual. "I bought you an outfit to wear for Mama. It's on the bed."

Vanessa's heart sank at the thought but then she thought, if it were for his mother, he wouldn't want her to look like a slut.

Vanessa waited for him to nod before pushing herself to her feet. She hurried quickly down the hall, wanting to be ready when his mother arrived.

Vanessa's heart sank at the sight of the sexy maid's outfit lying on the bed, complete with a garter belt and stiletto hills. This must be another test but why today?! She could refuse, but then he'd go back to his other women.

Vanessa fell to her knees and buried her face in the comforter to hide the sound of her tears. What was he doing to her?

Grabbing the hand held mirror of the nightstand she stared at her reflection. Clear blue eyes. Straight, shoulder length blond hair. No one looking at her would believe that inside she felt broken. She was a rising executive at a prestigious company and no on had any idea of the degradation she suffered every evening when she went home.

Looking lower she saw her small breasts. B cup.

Even though they fit her small 5'2 inch frame, she hated them. She longed for a D cup. Jason would like that.

Still lower was her flat belly and firm thighs, but she found no pleasure in what she had, only disappointment for what she didn't have.

She heard the door open and looked up. Jason entered the room with his jeans unzipped. Confused, she scurried to him and began to pull his cock out. Surely, he wasn't ready to cum again already!

He slapped her hard against her cheek, and she fell back, cupping her face.

"Why aren't you dressed? Were you thinking about disobeying me?"

"No, Jason. I'm sorry. I just want your mom to like me, and I'm not sure what she'll think of me in that outfit."

"Get on the bed!" he shouted. "How dare you spoil this day? All I wanted to do was show you off to Mama, but you couldn't let me have that, could you?"

Vanessa scrambled onto the bed, her heart pounding furiously.

He grabbed her vibrator from the night stand as she automatically lifted her skirt and opened her legs. She wasn't wearing panties—that was forbidden.

He switched on the vibrator and began to tease her clit with the cold metal object. She wasn't wet, which made him angrier.

"Why do I put up with you when I've had so many better lovers?"

His words hurt, but she knew better than to cry. He wanted that too—any excuse to punish her would do. Soon, she felt a wet coating on her pussy. Jason plunged the silver bullet into her and turned the speed to high. Her hips began to buck with her need to cum. She moaned her desire, so close. Just as she was about to cum he switched the speed to low, leaving her right on the brink of an orgasm.

"Please, Jason." She panted. "Please let me cum. I'll do anything."

"I just bet you will." He leaned close to her face, and said, "It better stay in your pussy, and you'd better not cum."

Vanessa swallowed hard. The last time he'd done this to her had been after a long night of lovemaking. He'd left it on low, told her not to cum, and then he'd left. By morning her body had been at such a high level of need, she'd slowly moved the remote control dial to high and had had an explosive orgasm.

Jason had called right after that, asking her if she'd cum and she had confessed, too afraid to lie. He had refused all contact for three weeks and the whole time she had been tortured by images of his being with other women.

Finally, desperately, she had gone to his place. He'd dragged her into his bedroom. It had reeked of sex. The bedclothes were in disarray. He'd taken her from behind with her nose buried in another woman's juices. The heady scent had made her dizzy, which she didn't understand. She'd never been with a woman and didn't want to be.

Before she could figure it all out, an organism ripped through her body, taking her so high she thought she'd never come down as her pussy clenched his cock until she milked him dry.

Afterward he'd rubbed her behind her ear and said, "Good girl."

Those were now the words she longed to hear but his angry, twisted features showed no sign of relenting.

He eased his long legs into a pair of black slacks, his member hard and pointing straight up, before grabbing his light blue silk shirt from the closet. Slowly, she stood and dressed in her outfit, squeezing her cunt around the vibrator so it wouldn't slip out. There were no panties, which almost guaranteed she'd fail.

Once she was dressed, he rubbed her behind the ear. "Good girl. You look beautiful."

Happy that she had pleased him, she followed him down the hall. The doorbell rang just as they reached the living room.

Jason opened the door and a woman with large breasts—easily double D—entered the apartment making it feel even smaller. She had a nice, firm body for a woman in her fifties. She kissed Jason on the mouth, lingering a little too long for Vanessa's comfort.

Jason turned toward Vanessa and said, "Mama, I want you to meet my girl. Isn't she beautiful? Vanessa, this is mama. You can call her Ma'am."

His mother kissed her on the lips and Jason raised the speed of the vibrator, making her jump forward. She squealed and his mother's tongue slipped between her lips.