Succumbing Ch. 03

Story Info
Pleasing her future mother-in-law.
2.9k words
4.01
82k
11

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fear clawing at her belly stopped the moment Jason kissed her. He rarely kissed her so this was a special treat.

"Mmm, you taste so good," he whispered against her lips.

How would he feel if he knew it was his mother's pussy he tasted? Or did he know?

He raised her skirt up and the wall felt cool against her ass. He grinded against her and all thoughts of his mother vanished.

She loved it when he touched her gently. This was why she endured all she did. For these moments.

"You're so pretty, V. I don't like it when you make me punish you."

"I know, Jason." She unbuttoned his shirt and teased his nipples.

He dragged his lips from hers and trailed a fiery wet breath to her nipples. He drew one into his mouth while lazily playing with the other.

The vibrator was still throbbing softly, driving her need. "Please, Jason. May I cum?"

"I'm not sure you deserve to." His hand trailed down to her pussy and her body arched forward on its own. "What'd you and Mama do while I was gone?"

"I did what she asked me to do." Her words were hesitant, laced with panic. Had she told him otherwise?

"What did she ask you to do? Oh, give her some aspirin? She said she felt a headache coming on."

Vanessa was too afraid to lie and too afraid to tell him the truth. She bit her bottom lip instead, allowing him to draw his own conclusions.

"Well, if you can take care of my Mama, the least I can do is take care of you."

He pulled the vibrator from her body, and she sagged with relief. Capturing her hand, he led her through the apartment. She almost cried when she saw their path toward the blue chair. If he came, he wouldn't care about her needs.

He dropped the remote onto the table beside the chair and continued toward the bedroom. Relief once again flooded her body.

She was so eager to cum that she immediately began to unbutton his trousers after they entered the bedroom.

"Heel, sweetheart. You're acting like a dog in heat."

Embarrassed, Vanessa turned away. If he would allow her to cum on a regular basis, she wouldn't be so desperate.

He grabbed a fist full of her hair and yanked her around. "Did you just turn your back on me?" he growled menacingly.

Fear gripped her throat like a vice. She wanted to explain that she was embarrassed, but she couldn't speak.

It didn't matter, though. Not even giving her enough time to formulate a response, he forced her over to the bed.

"You want to act like a dog in heat, I'll treat you like one."

He pushed her onto the bed and she landed on her belly, her arms and legs outstretched. "Uh-uh, get on your hands and knees."

He pulled her up by the hair and she cried out in pain. When she heard him unzip his pants she started to struggle but he only tightened his grip.

Slapping her ass, he said, "Be still."

She froze.

Without warning, he surged into her. Even though it was meant to be painful, the immediate feeling of being stretched and filled felt so good.

He banged into her, drawing all the way out and then plunging in again. Waves of pressure eased toward her pussy, gathering strength, pushing against her. She panted, trying to catch her breath. "Jason, I need to cum."

He didn't respond but continued his frantic push-and-pull rhythm. He grunted, a signal that he was about to climax. If he did, it would be all over.

"Beg, Bitch. Beg for your treat."

Humiliation made her cheeks burn, but she was beyond caring about how she came across. If he wanted to treat her like a dog, he could.

"Please, Jason! Please?" She whimpered and that took him over the edge.

"Cum," he gritted through his teeth.

At his command, the pressure building between her legs grew heavy and hot. It spread like wildfire through her boy until she felt it would consume her. Her heart beat loudly in her eyes. Her body was hot all over and then cold. Right at the edge, she stopped and then tumbled over. She continued to rock against him, not wanting her bliss to end.

When she finally stopped, she felt sated. Jason pushed her away and she fell on the bed again.

"Go to sleep, Bitch."

Curling into a ball, Vanessa closed her eyes. Her heart ached for the gentleness that had eluded her yet again.

No matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't please him.

It was Sunday again and Jason had worked himself into another frenzy about his mother's visit. As Vanessa twirled her tongue around the head of dick, she knew she couldn't blame him. After she'd dropped her plate and forgot to buy whipped cream, he was afraid she'd mess up again. So was she.

He groaned and relaxed into the chair. This time, she'd remember to buy everything. She'd baked a cake earlier and only had to put the icing on for the meal to be complete. With his permission, she'd set up a tray beside the table so that she could eat with them.

"I'm still not sure about the tray, V. Mama grew up in another time, when the women served their men and their guests. I don't think she'll be too happy."

Vanessa stiffened at the mention of his mother, but quickly got back to work, running her tongue along the length of his member.

Maybe she should move it. Jason had been different since he'd taken her like a dog. Gentler. And she just didn't want to ruin it.

Still, he'd left her body in a state of desperation each night, slipping a finger into her pussy just before she dosed off and leaving it there all night. The first two nights she awoke up pumping furiously against him, trying to cum, but then he remove the digit leaving her feeling empty. She finally realized that he was training her to be patient.

Just like he would train a dog not to jump on visitors.

He tugged open her shirt and began to knead her breasts. That meant he was going to cum on her chest, not in her mouth. Still, she'd have to clean him up. Despite her best efforts, she now craved the taste of him.

He guided her mouth with his hand, forcing her to bob her head faster and faster. Groaning, he pulled his dick from her mouth and squirted his spunk all over her breasts.

He rubbed it in as she licked away at a couple of strings that clung to him. Before she could work him up into another erection, he told her to take a shower. "I'll put your outfit on the bed for you."

She scurried off, trying to hide her apprehension. What had he chosen this time?

Turning on the hot water, she stripped out of her clothes and left them lying on the floor. She decided to get them after her shower, not wanting to waste water.

Standing under the hot spray, she soaped her washcloth and began to wash her breasts. The nipples were rock hard and jutting forward with the need to be touched. So sensitive, it almost hurt whenever the cloth touched them.

Vanessa set the cloth down and began to rub them. Her pussy tingled at the sensation. Because of Jason's "training" she stayed on the precipice of an orgasm 24/7. It wasn't fair that he came every day, whenever the whim struck, but she had to wait for permission.

Allowing her hand to ease over her belly, she moved closer to the hair of her apex. Soft curls twined around her fingers, as if they were beckoning. She closed her eyes, enjoying the delicious feeling of hot water raining down on her breasts and her fingers playing with her pussy.

Jason would probably kill her if knew. But he couldn't know unless he had a hidden camera in the shower.

A sick feeling began in the pit of her stomach. Her hand stilled.

She hadn't planned to cum, but Jason didn't even want her touching herself without his permission.

Suddenly afraid, she turned off the water, grabbed her towel and slowly stepped out of the tub.

She dried off, her hands shaking. Any punishment at this point would have to be in front of his mother.

A knock on the door had her careering backward. She almost fell into the tub but caught herself on the sink. "Y-yes?"

"Come out."

She didn't hesitate, fearing the action would be videotaped and he'd have even more reason to punish her.

Jason was sitting on the bed dressed in jeans and another collared shirt when she slowly entered the bedroom.

"What did I tell you about throwing your clothes on the floor?"

Surprise then the realization that he didn't know she'd touched herself hit her. She ran over and picked up the clothes. "I didn't—Jason, I was only going to leave them there long enough to take a shower."

"Oh." He seemed to relax with her explanation. "It's just that Mama doesn't like a dirty house. If she'd ask for a tour and saw that, she would think you was a terrible housekeeper.

"I'm sorry, Jason. I—I won't do it again."

He didn't seem to know what to do with himself now that her explanation had taken the wind out of his sails.

"I have a surprise for you. Two actually."

He pulled a nice black one-piece pants suit from the closet. Though it looked loose fitting, she figured there had to be a catch after last week's maid uniform.

"Do you like it?" he asked with an eager expression.

"I love it."

"I also bought this."

He pulled out what looked like a ring but was way too small for her finger.

"What is it?"

"A clit ring. I thought you might like a trial run before we get you pierced."

Vanessa sputtered. "Y-you w-want me to wear it?"

"Of course, silly. Come here."

He pulled her to the bed when she didn't move. As she lay back, her legs opened automatically and he placed it around her clit. It felt tight.

"It hurts," she said, with more than a little apprehension in her voice.

"That's because you're all tensed up. Relax."

He kissed her on the mouth and she instantly submitted to his touch, hoping he would allow her to cum. Her clit expanded, pushing at the ring's boundary and she moaned. "It still hurts."

"But only a little?"

She nodded.

He slipped a finger inside her cunt but only long enough to scoop some of her cream to smear over her clit.

Her pussy clenched, needing more.

He lowered his hand back to her pussy as if he was going to honor her unspoken request but the doorbell rang.

He stiffened. "That's Mama. Hurry and get dressed. She doesn't like it when people are late."

Vanessa didn't have time to contemplate his statement as she hurriedly stepped into her outfit. Slipping into a pair of ridiculously high-heeled black straps, she took a step forward only to stop short when the material brushed against her engorged clit.

She nearly doubled over as a jolt of heat speared her pussy. She heard the faint sound of Jason calling her and forced each foot forward. By the time she reached the end of the hallway, she was panting so hard it shook her body. She was about to have an orgasm right now.

Jason hurried around the corner, frowning. He stopped at the sight of her. "Vanessa, did you hear—are you all right?"

She gritted her teeth and shook her head. Noticing the humor lurking in the depths of his eyes, she realized that he knew the effect the clit ring was having on her. "Jason," she huffed, imploring him with her eyes.

"Listen, Mama forgot her pills at her place, so I'm going to run over there and grab them. She takes them with dinner."

He left, and shaking, she slid down the wall until she reached the floor. Once again, her duties as a hostess were lacking. Jason's mom wouldn't be happy and he neither would he, which meant punishment for her.

Her cunt clenched in excitement.

"Vanessa?" His mother rounded the corner and almost tripped over her. "My goodness! What has he done to you now?"

Ma'am helped Vanessa into the bedroom and gingerly guided her onto the bed. She slid the one-piece off, and Vanessa laid their naked, mortified. She touched Vanessa's thigh, and she immediately opened her legs the way Jason had taught her.

"A clit ring!" Ma'am exclaimed. "Has to be your first. There's nothing that eases the pain like a gentle suck, but Jason's not here.

Vanessa's hips flexed automatically at the thought of Jason's mouth on her clit. Her body was on fire, and she needed relief.

Ma'am tenderly parted Vanessa's lower lips. She stared at her vagina, and she burned with humiliation feeling the wetness between her legs. She wanted to close them, but knew better.

Ma'am touched her fingers to the sensitive area sending Vanessa's desire skyrocketing. Moaning, she silently pleaded to cum.

"It's okay. I'll take care of you."

She rushed into the bathroom and returned with a cold cloth. She laid it on Vanessa's hot pussy, and it was instantly soothing.

Ma'am crawled onto the bed and cradled Vanessa against her breasts like a baby. "There, there," she murmured.

Vanessa lay against her so desperate to cum she could hardly breathe. Several times Ma'am rearranged the cloth, touching her in the process. A couple of times Vanessa thought she felt a finger in her cunt but the feeling passed so quickly she couldn't be sure. And each time she leaned forward, her hair would brush over her nipples, sending currents directly to her pussy.

Ma'am was wearing a peasant style shirt with the bulk of her large breasts showing. They were so soft and full she rubbed her face in them. They smelled like milk, warm milk.

Vanessa was almost delirious with the need to cum. Finally, unable to stop herself, she reached up to lower the other woman's shirt. Ma'am pulled her hand away and Vanessa groaned, disappointed.

"You must ask before you touch me. That is how you treat your master and mistress."

Is that what Ma'am and Jason was to her? she wondered. "May I suck your tits, Ma'am?"

She nodded and Vanessa worked her breasts free. Her eyes widened at the sight and she buried her face in her breasts, breathing deeply. She latched onto her nipple suckling like a baby. Warm milk gushed into her mouth, and she drank greedily.

How was she still lactating? The thought came and went as she resisted the orgasm building in her lower belly. She wanted to cum but Jason had vowed to punish her if she ever came without his permission, and she believed him.

Ma'am dragged Vanessa's hand to her pussy and Vanessa buried several fingers deep inside her. Her cream was so thick her fingers were enveloped in softness.

The other woman's moans grew louder as Vanessa latched onto the other breast and continued to fill her belly with the warm liquid.

"You're such a slut, Vanessa. I knew it the moment I saw you."

Vanessa stiffened at the other woman's words. A slut?

"This is the second time we've met and both times you seduced me."

No. That wasn't how it happened. Was it?

Vanessa tried to think but couldn't. "You want to please me, don't you?"

"Jason said to do whatever you asked..."

"I didn't ask you to suck my tits or to fuck me with your fingers. You're a slut, Vanessa. Say it."

Vanessa resisted the thought. She wanted to pull away but couldn't. If Ma'am told Jason that she hadn't pleased her, he would punish her.

"Make me cum, Vanessa. Now!"

Unable to ignore the command, she slipped another finger into her cunt and sped up the pace of her thrusts.

"Please, Ma'am. Kiss me."

She so desperately wanted to be kissed. Jason rarely kissed her, and she missed it so much.

Ma'am leaned down as if she was going to kiss her and Vanessa felt her heart speed up in excitement. Just before their lips touched, she moved to her ear and whispered, "I save my kisses for one person only. And that's not you, slut."

A tear slid from her eye, from disappointment or shame she didn't know. She wasn't a slut. Jason had never called her that. But she'd seduced his mother twice.

"Say it."

She felt herself shrink inside. "I'm a...slut."

Ma'am came hard, her pussy clamping down on Vanessa's fingers until it hurt. But she welcomed the pain, knowing she deserved it.

As her body stilled, Ma'am carried Vanessa's fingers to her mouth. Utterly defeated, Vanessa sucked on her fingers. She closed her eyes, enjoying the taste and smell of her cream.

"Slut," Ma'am whispered next to her ear with a chuckle.

She got up slowly and dressed, leaving Vanessa on the bed desperate to cum. The moment she heard the door close, she curled into a ball and cried. She tried so hard to please Jason and his mom but all they did was call her names. Bitch. Slut.

She just wanted someone who would be nice. Someone who would kiss her. Someone who would say I love you.