Succumbing Ch. 04

Story Info
Seeking her future MILs approval.
2.5k words
4.14
30.8k
8
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to everyone who has voted on my story and to those who have emailed me.

Vanessa felt her shoulder being shaken and woke up. Blinking, she tried to figure out where she was. When her vision cleared, she recognized the bedroom and memories of her seducing Jason's mother flooded her mind.

Jason stood next to her, frowning, his hands balled into fists.

She scooted back until she hit the headboard. Pain and pleasure shot through her pussy, and she groaned.

"Mama just left."

Did Ma'am tell him what she'd done? Words leapt through her mind but never made it to her lips. What could she say?

"And what I can't figure out is why you're in here asleep."

Vanessa pressed her hand to her chest. Her heart was pounding so hard it shook her body. "I'm sorry, Jason," she gasped. "The ring hurts me when I walk, so I—I thought I—"

"Yeah, I know," he sneered. "Mama felt so sorry for you she told me to take it off. Said she would have done it but she was embarrassed by your...nakedness and left you in here."

A shaky breath blew through her lips. She hadn't told him.

He rested one knee on the mattress and reached toward her. She automatically shrank back but the headboard blocked her path. With a flick of the clip, he released her and she shuddered.

Instead of pulling back, he played with her clit, rubbing his fingers over and around it. Her legs fell open, and she glanced at him hopefully.

His free hand moved to his dick and his hand dipped inside his shorts. "Sorry, V. You're a much better suck when you're horny."

He released his hard dick and it stood nearly upright. Her mouth watered at the sight, and she crawled over to him. She leaned forward, and then stopped. "May I?"

His dick flexed and he smiled at her weakness. "Oh, yeah," he breathed.

Just as her mouth closed over the tip, he cupped the back of her head. "Throat."

Fear in its purest essence filled her. Their eyes met, his dark with anger. She lowered his gaze and swirled her tongue over the tip, her fear of him greater.

She did everything she could to get him to nut—liking, sucking, playing with his balls—but he would merely squeeze the base of his dick and wait for his climax receded. Part of her hoped that if she obeyed, he would let her cum, but the other part resisted taking him into her throat.

"What you do with your mouth," he murmured. "Such a slut."

Vanessa's pussy tingled with pleasure but still her mind resisted. If she was a slut wouldn't she liked the things he made her do?

He slid his hand into her hair, twirled it around his fist and slowly lowered her mouth. Inhaling, she tried to relax her throat. At contact, she gagged and he pulled her up briefly before trying again. This time, he got passed her gag reflex but she panicked when it felt like she couldn't breathe.

"Let it pass, V. Just imagine how good you'll feel when taste my milk?"

His milk? A slut?

Did he know what she'd done or was his words coincidence?

"Oh, yeah, V. You definitely know how to please, slut."

He stiffened and his hot seed shot her belly. He didn't release her until he began to soften, then he forced her head up and down until he was satisfied. He pushed her onto the bed and she tried to pull her onto him.

"Please, Jason? I—I need to cum."

"I love the way you beg, V." He rolled over and lay between her legs. "But until we get Mama's approval, you will not cum. Do you understand?"

She nodded, tears gathering in her eyes. "I don't know what to do. I've tried so hard to please her."

"You can ask her Wednesday afternoon. Her reading group is meeting and she wants you to come."

"But what about work?"

He pushed himself to his feet and slapped her across the cheek. "You know, maybe that's the problem. You resist, hesitate. You always have something to say? You need to be obedient!"

Vanessa cupped her stinging cheek. "I will, Jason. I promise."

Suddenly all the anger drained from him and his shoulders slumped. "I thought you wanted to marry me."

"I do!" On this subject, Vanessa felt no hesitation. He would be kind to his wife, she was sure of it.

On Wednesday, Vanessa awoke with a bad feeling. She still hadn't cum and her body was nearly numb with the need to find release. And not the kind of numb where she didn't feel anything—that would be a good thing. No, it was the kind where her body stayed in a haze of desire that only minimally subsided when she sucked Jason.

Her skin was hot with little prickles all over and she was so wet she soaked through her clothes. She'd pleaded with Jason to let her wear panties so she could wear a pad to soak it up but he just laughed, enjoying her suffering.

For the third day she awoke to Jason's fingers playing with her clit. He knew how to bring her just to the point of orgasm, and then stop. This morning, he'd done it several times, until she dissolved into tears and begged him to let her cum.

He didn't.

She'd tried to suck him, normally an early morning requirement, but he'd denied her that as well.

He'd given her a rarely used dildo and so desperate to have anything in her mouth, she'd sucked on it until she almost came. Jason had snatched it away, and she'd cried again.

She'd called in sick this morning but as she waited outside for Ma'am to open the door, she felt jittery and disconnected from her body.

The door opened and she nearly fell inside. Ma'am caught her and her face landed right between her breasts. She inhaled deeply until Ma'am pushed her away.

"What are you doing Vanessa? We have guests!"

She huffed and then led her into a den. Her house was practically a mansion compared to her little apartment. In fact, her entire place could probably fit into this room.

There were three ladies, two about her age and one younger. They were seated on a sofa dressed minimally but given the hot weather she couldn't blame them. A tray with a glass pitcher of lemonade sat on a long table and Vanessa asked if she could have a glass. Her body was so hot and the cold drink looked refreshing.

"Vanessa, this Karen, Stacy and Emma. Please have a seat."

Ma'am poured her a glass, and she drank it down quickly. It was good, tangy yet sweet. "May I have another, Ma'am?"

The three women looked at each other curiously but Vanessa barely noticed as she swallowed down two more glasses of the icy liquid.

Vanessa's vision blurred and she blinked. Must be tired, she thought.

"Ma'am? Jason said your reading club was meeting today. What book are you ladies reading?"

The women chuckled and Vanessa smiled, releasing the button on her vest. It was so hot in here.

She actually hated this top. Jason had picked out her outfit as usual. She wore a red vest with no shirt beneath it and a black skirt that barely covered her ass. No bra and panties, of course.

Realizing her legs were open, she slammed them shut. She cast a sideways glance at the women who were staring at her breasts.

"No book, Vanessa. That's just something we tell our men when we women want to get together and play."

Vanessa laughed along with the other women, though she really didn't know why.

Ma'am reached inside her open vest and twisted her nipple. "Do you want to play, slut?"

Vanessa trembled. "Yes, Ma'am."

Heat surged into her cheeks as she peeked at the other women. They were blurry and moved side-to-side. Ma'am tugged her around by her nipple. When she saw the woman leaning back against the arm of the sofa with her skirt pulled up and her legs spread wide, her mouth watered.

"May I?"

Ma'am nodded and Vanessa dropped between her legs and buried her nose into her soaking pussy. She inhaled the musky scent of her sex, weak with desire. She circled her clit with her tongue, and then thrust her tongue into her cunt.

Ma'am quivered and jumped beneath the onslaught. There was no gentleness as Vanessa plunged two fingers into the wet hole and scooped up her cream. She licked her fingers and dug inside again. Before she could retrieve her treasure, Ma'am bucked, tensed, and cried out, "I'm cumming!"

She slumped beneath Vanessa and she stared at her in shock. What had she done?

Before she could form an answer, someone grabbed her by the hair. "My turn," a female voice snarled.

She pulled Vanessa onto the floor and pushed her mouth into her pussy. Vanessa hadn't seen her face and didn't know whose pussy she was eating. The woman ground against Vanessa's lips, hurting her. She was about to cum when someone behind Vanessa pulled her to her knees. She was hauled against the person who slid her arms around Vanessa's body. One hand twisted her nipple. The other hand plowed through her pubic hair, cupped her vagina and pressed the heel of her hand against her clit.

Karen stood up. She was so tall Vanessa had to stretch to reach her cunt.

Karen was so close to a climax, Vanessa could smell it. Her vibrant aroma seared her nostrils. Glancing to the left, she saw Emma watching in fascination. That meant Stacy was behind her.

Vanessa tried not to buck against her hand but couldn't resist. It felt so good.

Once again, Karen grabbed her hair and yanked her head to her vagina. Sandwiched between them, she felt waves of desire crash into her.

She tried to ask Stacy not to make her cum but the words were smothered by Karen's cunt. Vanessa dug her fingers into Karen's hips as she thrust into her again and again to get her off. If Stacy made her cum, Jason might hurt her again.

Karen arched against her and her juices squirted into her mouth. Vanessa drank it all.

Karen rubbed her behind the ear and she nuzzled her leg in contentment. Then she moved. Moaning, Stacy pushed her to the floor, rolled her sideways, lifted her leg and settled against Vanessa, pussy to pussy. She humped against her like a rutting dog, her eyes squeezed shut in delicious agony.

She fell to the ground writhing and Vanessa used her tongue to bring her to a second and third climax before the other woman finally sprawled on the floor, satiated.

Feeling shaky, Vanessa sat up and leaned back against the sofa. She couldn't figure out what was going on. Just as the haze began to lift, Ma'am offered her another glass of lemonade.

Thirsty, Vanessa drank it and then asked for a second glass.

She'd just finished the last glass when she saw Emma coming toward her. She had something gripped tightly in her hand.

A strap-on!

Vanessa wanted to run but knew she couldn't show any resistance. Ma'am would be angry and not give Jason permission to marry her.

She couldn't be fucked by a dildo, though. She'd cum.

Tears began to leak from her eyes she was so confused.

Emma knelt in front of her and began to kiss away her tears. Vanessa didn't move, wanting to turn in to her kiss, but afraid of rejection.

When Emma's lips tentatively touched hers, Vanessa melted. This was all she ever wanted, to be kissed, loved. She eagerly returned the kiss but Emma pulled back.

"Slow and easy. You in a rush?"

She smiled and Vanessa blushed.

Emma kissed her again and everything just faded away. She knew that Ma'am, Karen and Stacy were watching but she didn't care.

Stacy pulled Vanessa on top of her and wrapped her legs around Vanessa's waist. Their lips never broke contact.

Vanessa was in heaven.

Vanessa trailed her lips across Emma's hot flesh, kissing and nipping but again and again she returned to her mouth. She could stay there all day.

Gentle hands pushed on her shoulders and she moved to Emma's breast. Her lips closed around the tip and drew her nipple deep into her mouth. She was a little disappointed that there was no milk but sucked happily anyway. She wasn't a double D like Ma'am but her full breasts were firm and filled her mouth perfectly.

Eventually, she skimmed down Emma's body and buried her face in the third pussy that day. This time she made love to her vagina, kissing it and lightly teasing her with the tip of her finger.

Without warning, hands again pulled her to her knees. She reluctantly allowed herself to be pulled back only to discover that the other women were putting the strap-on on her.

Fingers played with her breasts and filled her cunt. She sighed, too far-gone to care anymore. Once the piece was in place, she lowered her body to Emma and began to kiss her again.

"Please make love to me, Vanessa," Emma pleaded.

Emma raised her legs and Vanessa sank the dildo into her. It was big, easily eight inches long and two inches round, so she gave Emma time to adjust.

When Emma began to shift her hips, slowly at first, and then faster, Vanessa began to fuck her. She pulled out and pushed back in until Emma was twisting her head back and forth.

With each thrust, the base of the dildo pressed into Vanessa's cunt. She was almost feverish with pleasure. The pressure built up so quickly it left her breathless, then after a long pause, the bubble burst and she collapsed on top of Emma.

Emma held her tight, kissing her deeply. "I love you, Vanessa."

Vanessa's heart nearly burst from her chest. Finally someone loved her!

Vanessa made sweet love to her until they were both spent. Finally she pulled the dildo out and rolled onto her back.

With a heavy groan, Karen slid her slit over the dildo and lowered herself in one stroke. She rose and fell with long, caressing strokes almost screaming in ecstasy. The pressure against Vanessa's clit drove her into a long, endless orgasm.

Suddenly Karen's entire body clenched. She threw her head back and cried out, bouncing on the dildo uncontrollably, and then dropped on top of Vanessa, sweaty and breathless.

She had barely staggered off of her when Stacy took her place. Soon, Vanessa lost count of the number of orgasms she had as the three women took turns riding the dildo to their satisfaction.

On Karen's third rotation, she slapped Vanessa's breasts and twisted her nipples until she cried in pain. Her frantic pleas must have turned Karen on because she had a long, powerful orgasm that left her convulsing for several minutes.

Finally, the women began to wind down and they staggered away. Crying and jerking spasmodically, Vanessa allowed Ma'am to pull her against her. She stuffed a breast into her mouth and squeezed until a squirt of milk hit the back of her throat.

Vanessa immediately latched on and began to suckle. The warm milk soothed her and her body began to settle down. Once she emptied both breasts, she fell asleep in the other woman's arms.