Such Stuff Ch. 02

Story Info
Lizzie's strange dreams about books takes her to Oz.
2.5k words
4.33
33.5k
9

Part 2 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,643 Followers

Part 2

Really Wizard

It was some days later that Lizzie again entered the bookshop. She did love books, and seeing another assistant and not the strange one from her last visit, she spent a happy half an hour browsing. It was only when she went to pay for her books that she noticed that he was actually there. He smiled at her, peer­ing through his glasses, "Ah, Alice wasn't it?"

"No, Lizzie," she said before she could stop herself.

"Ah yes, Lizzie, you were looking at Alice. Excellent book, you should read L. Frank Baum next."

"I didn't read Alice, I told you I'd read it before."

"Pays re-reading, I find, and Baum?"

"The Wizard of Oz?"

"That's it and many others. I am sure it will excite you."

"I've read it!" said Lizzie. "It's a children's book. Pleasant but hardly excit­ing."

The young man smiled. "We'll see, we'll see." He picked up Lizzie's books and rang up the till.

Lizzie was somewhat taken aback by his strange remark.

Closing the door as she left, Lizzie saw him staring after her, a slightly un­nerving young man, in his black shirt and yellow tie. Lizzie did not like him one little bit.

Dreaming again, Lizzie looked about her. Where was she? She looked down at herself, no it was not Alice's dress; Alice did not wear a faded ging­ham frock with checks of white and blue and silver shoes. She reached up and took off a pink sunbonnet and looked at it. The sun sure was hot.

She was standing just outside a wooden cottage, or shack, and she could see there were several roads near by. She looked idly at them and turned to in­spect the cottage when something about the roads suddenly struck her. Not so much about the roads as one particular road, it was not metalled but paved and it was paved with yellow bricks. Yellow bricks!

"I'm in Oz! What fun!"

So Lizzie skipped off down the Yellow Brick Road, the shack forgotten, singing happily to herself "Follow, follow, follow the Yellow Brick Road..."

She saw how pretty the country was about her, and realized she was in the land of the Munchkins. There were neat fences at the sides of the road, painted a dainty blue color, and beyond them were fields of grain and vegeta­bles in abundance. The houses of the Munchkins were odd-looking dwellings, for each was round, with a big dome for a roof. All were painted blue, for in this country of the East blue was the favorite color.

When she had gone several miles she thought she would stop to rest, and so climbed to the top of the fence beside the road and sat down. There was a great cornfield beyond the fence, and not far away she saw a Scarecrow, placed high on a pole to keep the birds from the ripe corn.

Lizzie leaned her chin upon her hand and gazed thoughtfully at the Scare­crow. Its head was a small sack stuffed with straw, with eyes, nose, and mouth painted on it to represent a face. An old, pointed blue hat, that had belonged to some Munchkin, was perched on his head, and the rest of the figure was a blue suit of clothes, worn and faded, which had also been stuffed with straw. While Lizzie was looking earnestly into the queer, painted face of the Scarecrow, she was surprised to see one of the eyes slowly wink at her. She thought she must have been mistaken at first, for scarecrows never wink; but presently the fig­ure nodded its head to her in a friendly way. Then she climbed down from the fence and walked up to it.

"Good day," said the Scarecrow, in a rather husky voice.

"How do you do?"

"I'm not feeling well," said the Scarecrow, with a smile, "for it is very te­dious being perched up here night and day to scare away crows."

"Can't you get down?" asked Lizzie.

"No, for this pole is stuck up my back. If you will please take away the pole I shall be greatly obliged to you."

Lizzie reached up both arms and lifted the figure off the pole, for, being stuffed with straw, it was quite light.

"Thank you very much," said the Scarecrow, when he had been set down on the ground. "I feel like a new man."

"Who are you and what are you?" asked the Scarecrow as stretched him­self and yawned. "And where are you going?"

"My name is Lizzie, I am a girl and I am going to the Emerald City to see the great wizard."

"I thought perhaps you were a girl," he said.

"Why, don't you know?" she returned, in surprise.

"No, indeed. I don't know anything. You see, I am stuffed, so I have no brains at all," he answered sadly.

"Oh," said Lizzie, "I'm awfully sorry for you.

"Do you think," he asked, "if I go to the Emerald City with you, that Oz would give me some brains?"

"I cannot tell," she returned, "but you may come with me, if you like. If Oz will not give you any brains you will be no worse off than you are now."

They walked back to the road. Lizzie helped him over the fence, and they started along the path.

The Scarecrow was interested in why Lizzie, in her role as Dorothy, want­ed to go to see the Wizard and find a way back to Kansas.

He listened carefully, and said, "I cannot understand why you should wish to leave this beautiful country and go back to the dry, gray place you call Kansas."

"That is because you have no brains," answered the girl. There is no place like home, you see." Lizzie asked the Scarecrow how he came to be made.

"My life has been so short that I really know nothing whatever. Luckily, when the farmer made my head, one of the first things he did was to paint my ears, so that I heard what was going on. There was another Munchkin with him, a funny looking one, no blue on him at all. He was dressed in yellow and black. Looked quite out of place.

The first thing I heard was the farmer saying, "How do you like those ears?"

"They aren't straight," answered the other.

"Never mind,'" said the farmer. "They are ears just the same," which was true enough.

"Now I'll make the eyes," said the farmer. So he painted my right eye, and as soon as it was finished I found myself looking at him and at everything around me with a great deal of curiosity, for this was my first glimpse of the world.

"That's a rather pretty eye," remarked the Munchkin who was watching the farmer. "Blue paint is just the color for eyes, though I'd have preferred yel­low."

"Then he made my nose and my mouth. But I did not speak, because at that time I didn't know what a mouth was for. I had the fun of watching them make my body and my arms and legs; and when they fastened on my head, at last, I felt very proud, for I thought I was just as good a man as anyone.

"This fellow will scare the crows fast enough," said the farmer. `He looks just like a man."

"Why, he is a man, and haven't you forgotten something?" said the other.

"Don't think so," said the farmer looking a bit puzzled.

"I was puzzled too," said the Scarecrow to Lizzie, " what else did I need?"

The farmer carried me under his arm to the cornfield, and set me up on a tall stick, where you found me. He and his friend soon after walked away and left me alone.

"Many crows and other birds flew into the cornfield, but as soon as they saw me they flew away again, thinking I was a Munchkin; but by and by an old crow flew near me, and after looking at me carefully he perched upon my shoulder and said:

"I wonder if that farmer thought to fool me in this clumsy manner. Any crow of sense could see that you are only stuffed with straw.'

"I felt sad at this, for it showed I was not such a good Scarecrow after all; but the old crow comforted me, saying,

"If you only had brains in your head you would be as good a man as any of them, and a better man than some of them. Brains are the only things worth having in this world, no matter whether one is a crow or a man."

"After the crows had gone I thought this over, and decided I would try hard to get some brains. That, I thought, was all I needed to make me a real man."

"I understand how you feel," said Lizzie knowing the story, "If you will come with me I'll ask the Great Oz to give you some brains as soon as we get to the Emerald City."

"But then," said the Scarecrow, " a young Munchkin couple came into my field amongst the corn and lay down together just by me and made love. I real­ized then that not only did the farmer not give me any brains but also he didn't give me a cock either. The boy had a great big one, which he stuck in the girl, and they had such fun. I was very sad when they left. If I only had a cock!"

Lizzie felt very sorry for the Scarecrow and was about to say that proba­bly the Great Wizard could give him a penis after they had seen him in the Emerald City when, looking at the cornfield, she had an idea. "You don't need to go to the Wizard for that, I can get you one now!"

"You can? You are a clever girl!"

Lizzie ran to the corn and pulled off a cob, she carefully peeled back the husk and stuffed it into the Scarecrow's fly. It stood out of his trousers' fly pointing up at the sky just like a real cock. The Scarecrow was overjoyed. They set off together down the road, the Scarecrow's new penis pointing proudly up­ward and waving from side to side as he walked down the Yellow Brick Road.

They had walked on a bit when the Scarecrow asked Lizzie, "Do you think it will work?"

"What will work?"

"My new cock."

"I'm sure it will work very nicely on a lady scarecrow," said Lizzie kindly but thinking that such a thing, and such a meeting, was not likely to happen.

The Scarecrow stopped and sat on a log. He began to stroke the cob. Lizzie really did not know which way to look. It was so embarrassing! She walked up and down waiting for the Scarecrow to finish what he was doing. After a time she stopped pacing and looked at the Scarecrow with his ears that were not straight and his blue eyes, one bigger than the other. He was concentrating on his newfound addition.

"Err, how are you doing?"

"Well, I don't know I've never done this before but it is what the girl Munchkin did to the boy Munchkin when they first came to my field. Does it look right to you? It feels good."

Lizzie reluctantly came over and bent to look at the cob. At the very mo­ment she bent to look at it, the Scarecrow said, "Oh" and milky fluid shot from the end of the cob up in the air and right onto Lizzie's face and mouth.

Lizzie echoed the Scarecrow with an "Oh." She wiped the milky fluid away. It tasted sweet and starchy rather like the juice from fresh ripe kernels of sweet corn. Not surprising really.

The Scarecrow was even more pleased with himself and, grabbing Lizzie's hand, skipped away down the road with her, his new cock still sticking out of his fly, looking as much like an erect cock as it did before.

Toward evening they came to a great forest, where the trees grew so big and close together that their branches met over the road of yellow brick. It was almost dark under the trees, for the branches shut out the daylight; but the travelers did not stop, and went on into the forest.

"I see a little cottage at the right of us," said the Scarecrow, "built of logs and branches. Shall we go there?" The Scarecrow led her through the trees until they reached the cottage, and Lizzie entered and found a bed of dried leaves in one corner. She lay down at once. The Scarecrow looked at her,

"Lizzie," he said.

"Yes?"

"We know my cock works?"

"Yes?"

"And I'm very grateful to you for finding it and all that?"

"Yes?"

"Well, can I try it properly in you rather than wait for a lady scarecrow?"

Lizzie thought a bit but could not see the harm in that. The Scarecrow was not really much different from a stuffed teddy bear, although rather large and with a cob sticking out of his trousers.

"I suppose so."

"Oh, thank you Lizzie, you are a good, kind girl!"

The Scarecrow lay down beside her. Lizzie reached out and took the cob in her hand. It really was rather large and its texture very different from a penis. The individual kernels of corn gave the cob a series of ribs and corrugations. It was smooth but rugged. Lizzie began to get quite excited at the thought of its rough texture rubbing along her vagina, perhaps bouncing across her clit as it moved around. It was not only large but also rather thick, it would stretch her. She should have thought of that when she picked it. She could easily have picked a smaller cob! Getting up on her knees she lifted her Gingham frock and took hold of the cob carefully, she was a little worried it might come away in her hand but it now seemed quite well attached to her newfound friend. Lizzie sank down on the Scarecrow pushing the vegetable penis into her and began to ride the cob sliding up and down and feeling its texture running over her delicate sex.

"This is better than doing it myself," said the Scarecrow, "this is what the Munchkin boy and girl did next!"

Lizzie moved faster and faster, the corncob really was very hard and big, the bumpy texture giving really good feelings, pushing in and out of her as she bounced up and down on her knees on her bed with the fingers of one hand pushed up into her sex. The bedsprings were creaking quite hard as her or­gasm came, her hand drenched with her excitement.

She rolled over onto her back. "Phew! That was really good," she thought, "well that's a different slant on Oz. I won't see the Scarecrow in the same light again! I'm surprised he didn't ask me to suck him off. I bet that Munchkin boy did to his girl. Poor Scarecrow in his field watching the two of them at it and he stuck up on his pole unable to move. Well I hope I dream about Oz again an­other night. I can't see me having sex with the Tin Man though, or indeed the Cowardly Lion. He'd be worried my pussy was going to bite him!" Lizzie laughed to herself and drifted off to sleep.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,643 Followers