Such Stuff Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,665 Followers

"Now first I trim with these scissors, oh yes, what pretty curls."

Lizzie again was not too sure about this strange man smoothing her curls with his fingers and cutting them away but she lay there as they fell.

"Now the hot flannel to soften the hairs—not too hot I hope? Now I lather up the brush and apply, spread it nice and thick, build up a strong lather, oh yes." He was enjoying his work.

Lizzie felt the sharp steel scraping across her skin, her delicate very per­sonal skin—she kept very still.

"There we are, there we are, nice and smooth, oh yes."

Fingertips caressed now hairless skin, indeed moved to caressing other skin that had never had hairs—pinker, even softer skin. Lizzie sat up and looked down. She hadn't looked like that since she was a little girl. Gone were her curls, just a mounding of pale skin around her slit.

"No, my dear lie back, oh yes, whilst I mix and heat the wax. Nearly there, see how easily it melts. Let me just rub in this lotion, it will prevent adhesion and shield you a little from the heat. I'll just rub a little more, especially just here. I expect that feels good, oh yes. Now lie back as I apply the wax, see how it moulds and takes on your form."

The hot wax was a shock at first but it soon cooled. The strange man ap­plied successive layers building up the wax mould until he was happy. Careful­ly he lifted it from Lizzie—it came away easily.

"Wonderful, wonderful. Let me apply this balm."

Once more his stroking, seeking, curious fingers roamed at will over Lizzie's sex rubbing the balm from a glass jar. It was clear he enjoyed his work. He seemed to be getting more and more worked up as he rubbed.

"May I, may I, oh yes my dear, this all makes me so excited that I cannot concentrate, may I, please, may I place my penis in your mouth." He unbut­toned his fly releasing his hard, rather small cock. "Please quickly, let me put it in." Without waiting for Lizzie's acceptance or refusal he pushed his penis forward against her lips. "Quick, quick, suck."

Lizzie surprised, did as she was told.

"Oh, I come, I come, oh yes I come." As Lizzie sucked the spurting began. Lizzie now knew to keep her tongue tip at work just below the head at this mo­ment. She really was becoming quite the experienced sextress.

The penis was tucked away as quickly as it had appeared. "Oh yes, thank you, your equipage will be ready tomorrow morning, oh yes, I will attend and fit it myself at the House. Perhaps then," he paused, "a further suckage might be possible?"

Lizzie walked away from the shop bemused. What a strange little man. She paused at the teashop and looked in at the window. Even the éclairs were definitely penis shaped and filled with cream not confectioner's custard. "Well what a surprise!" she thought but, even so, went in for a cup of tea with a smile on her face feeling actually quite happy with the day's progress. So the strange little man would fit her tomorrow.

As she sat drinking her tea and eating one of the strange éclairs, trying not to let the cream squeeze out and make a mess, feeling at peace with the world she suddenly started, with a frown crossing her face. "I must be on my guard." She thought, "I must not let myself be seduced by this made up world. True, it has its good points but it is not real, it is not where I belong and I do so want to go home."

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,665 Followers
12