Such Stuff Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

The Witch was so besotted with Lizzie's body, so consumed with desire that as soon as she was in the bath with Lizzie's soft hips between her thighs and Lizzie's breasts in her hands that she forgot all about the Silver Shoes. She would take her time washing Lizzie with a bar of soap making sure she was as clean as anything and making sure she touched her everywhere. Lizzie would shudder as she felt a bony finger in her bottom and stare fixedly ahead as the bony hands played with her round bottom knowing it would not be long before she would feel hard nipples against her back and the touch of soapy hands sliding up her thighs. The water may give the Witch the appearance of youth but her touch was her real self—all hardness, boniness and leathery skin.

Out of the bath the Witch would dry poor Lizzie and push her down on the cold stone floor, settling her own sex over Lizzie's face and commanding her to lick and lick whilst all the while playing with Lizzie's own sex, sticking her fingers into her and pinching her clitoris until it was red and hurt. Poor Lizzie's tongue would ache as try as she did, for she knew her ordeal would be over the quicker, it took a long time for the Wicked Witch to come, drenching Lizzie's face. But the Wicked Witch did not care one jot about Lizzie's own needs; her finger work was not for Lizzie and never brought her to orgasm. Lizzie had to seek her own release with the powerful Lion.

Lizzie was quite beside herself. Try as she might, despite wracking her brains, she could not think of a way to escape from the Wicked Witch or, as she knew she must in the story, destroy her. Water had not had the expected ef­fect and, indeed it, had quite the opposite effect. The Witch was equally stuck in trying to think how she might get Lizzie's Silver Shoes. But the wicked crea­ture was very cunning, and she finally thought of a trick that would give her what she wanted. One night she placed a bar of iron in the middle of the kitchen floor, and then by her magic arts made the iron invisible to human eyes. So that when Lizzie crept back across the floor having visited the Lion she stumbled over the bar, not being able to see it, and fell at full length.

She was not much hurt, but in her fall one of the Silver Shoes came off; and before she could reach it, there was a flash of light, the Witch appeared and snatched it away and put it on her own skinny foot.

Lizzie was sprawled across the floor quite stunned by the fall and the bright light, with her dress awry showing her thighs and indeed her pretty sex. The wicked woman was greatly pleased with the success of her trick, but the sight of Lizzie's helplessness and exposure inflamed her desire once more. She bent and touched Lizzie's pretty curls and stroked her bony fingers right along Lizzie's most private areas. The wicked woman licked her lips as she easily pushed her hard bony fingers into Lizzie.

Instantly, before she could even wonder why it was so slippery, why the entry was so easy, why Lizzie was so lubricated, the wicked woman gave a loud cry of fear, and as Lizzie looked at her in wonder, the Witch hand and then arm began to shrink and fall away.

"See what you have done!" she screamed. "In a minute I shall melt away."

"I'm very sorry, indeed," said Lizzie, who was truly frightened to see the Witch actually melting away like brown sugar before her very eyes.

"Where did you find it? Who has been with you? Did you know semen would be the end of me?" asked the Witch, in a wailing, despairing voice.

"Of course not," answered Lizzie. "How should I?"

"Well, in a few minutes I shall be all melted, and you will have the castle to yourself. I have been wicked in my day, but I never thought a girl like you would ever be able to melt me and end my wicked deeds. Look out—here I go!"

With these words the Witch fell down in a brown, melted, shapeless mass and began to spread over the clean boards of the kitchen floor. Seeing that she had really melted away to nothing, Lizzie drew a bucket of water and threw it over the mess.

She then swept it all out the door. After picking out the Silver Shoe, which was all that was left of the old woman, she cleaned and dried it with a cloth, and put it on her foot again. Then, being at last free to do as she chose, she ran out to the courtyard to tell the Lion that the Wicked Witch of the West had come to an end, and that they were no longer prisoners in a strange land.

The Cowardly Lion was much pleased, though surprised, to hear that the Wicked Witch had been melted by his ejaculate, and Lizzie at once unlocked the gate of his prison and set him free. They went in together to the castle, where Lizzie's first act was to call all the Winkies together and tell them that they were no longer slaves. There was great rejoicing among the yellow Winkies, for they had been made to work hard during many years for the Wicked Witch, who had always treated them with great cruelty. They kept this day as a holiday, then and ever after, and spent the time in feasting, dancing and communal intercourse.

Lizzie awoke with some difficulty to find Puck starring at her from his pre­ferred roost on the bedpost.

"Ho, ho, so you escaped then. Not clever enough for you after all. He will be quite the cross one. But you have been asleep for days and much have we missed you. The Chevalier has been quite beside himself. "Oh what if she never wakes, where will we be, what is to be done, a glass casket perhaps for a sleeping beauty..." he mimicked.

"Days? How can I have slept for days? Surely I would be ill or worse but I don't feel awful at all?"

"Ah, well you see you slept, ate and drank in the Land of Oz did you not?"

"But, but that was a dream or is this just a dream?"

"Ho, ho, what thinks you? It feels real enough—does it not to you?"

And Lizzie had to admit it did. It was all a puzzlement.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12