Suck & Blow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockatoo
Cockatoo
589 Followers

“Okay, okay, okay, I’m naked, I’m the first to be naked, are you guys happy? Feast your eyes, and eat your hearts out. Somebody had to get there first, might as well be me, right?”

“I got naked, too.”

“You’re covering up. C’mon, let it all hang out. What else have you got to loose? Now we can get the rest of ‘em.”

Ooooooooh shit. She’s right. Curtis grins, carries his sofa pillow and the joker over to Patsy, who looks very worried as he blows it against her forehead.

“Strip.”

She remains seated, looking up at her boyfriend as she reaches for her hips under her long-tailed shirt. Her eyes never leave him as she flashes her dark curls and deep pink at the other three of us as her panties come off before she’s demurely hidden under the shirt again. She’s totally naked under there, and one more good hit will give us all the grand unveiling.

She doesn’t want to risk that yet, though, and passes the joker to me, correctly assuming I want to keep my pants on, since I’m obviously still pitching a tent. I pass it to Jessie, sweet Jessie, who I can always trust, right? Naw. She blows it right back into my face.

“Let’s get those jeans off, Barry. It’s getting hot in here.” She undoes her bra clasp and tosses it aside without ceremony. She’s easily got the biggest tits of all three girls, and I can see Curtis leering at her, but this is all normal now. Joanne has got us all ready for group nudity. One problem:

“Jessie, honey… I’ve gone up. You know? I can’t.”

“Be a sport.” She starts undoing my pants herself.

“Up is nice,” says Patsy, heavily. Her hand is under Curtis’ sofa pillow. He’s not saying anything, and he’s gripping that pillow awfully tightly. He might tear ten fingertip-sized holes in it if he’s not careful. Joanne is staring at me, breathing through her mouth and shaking slightly. Goddamn. Jessie’s having trouble with my pants, I raise my hips to help her, but she doesn’t seem to realize that I’m hooked down in there. She keeps tugging, letting out little grunts of frustration, until finally they’re around my thighs and the little guy springs back up and out and wub-wub-wubs up and down straight up from my groin. In my head, I hear one of those “ba-wa-wa-ra-ra-rarararaarara-oiiiiiiiinggg” sounds you make with a plastic ruler against the edge of your desk. I think I’m the only guy who hears it. The boxers have done nothing but display me more prominently, framing my unit through the wide-open fly.

“Oh, Jesus Christ, Barry, where’d you get that thing?” Joanne is staring in amazement. I don’t really know why, it’s not THAT big. I guess it might be a little more than average, but maybe not, either. I don’t lay it down and measure it against other guys.

“Factory original equipment. Like it?”

“Jesus Christ.”

“I’ve always thought Barry had a beautiful dick,” Jessie says, stroking it affectionately. She leans her head down, taking almost all of it in her mouth. I hiss through my teeth and stroke her hair as she gives me a few short, deep thrusts before drawing me out like a sword and sucking the whole time, so it makes a neat “POP” upon exit. I feel the chill of her saliva slowly evaporating from my skin as she resumes her absentminded hand-job. “It’s your turn, Barry. Who’s next?”

I stand up and pull my jeans and boxers the rest of the way off. Fuck it. Jessie’s down to just her panties and Patsy’s down to just her shirt. Patsy is now sitting in Curtis’ lap, facing us, away from him, rising up and down slowly, and there’s a healthy flush of rosy-red in her face. She’s clutching the sofa pillow to her own groin, now. Shit, I don’t want to interrupt them. Jessica, or Joanne? Hmmm. Jessie is grinning at me and nudging her head over to Patsy. I look back at her with a tiny shake, and mouth “you do it” to her. I don’t know if she gets it, but I tilt my head to Joanne, who’s staring off into space with glassy eyes. She’s reached into her own lap, and the smell of pussywet is thick in the air. Jessie’s eyes light up and she gives me the quickest of nods. I don’t even bother with the card as I reach over to JoJo.

“Wait, I don’t get it, I’m already naked, what’s the point?” She protests as I lean in.

“Maybe I just want to kiss you.” I do. It’s a soft one, gentlemanly, almost a polite first-date kiss.

“Oh,” she says as I move away. Just one little “oh,” and she’s almost trembling, she reaches out with her hand, unmistakably perfumed with her own pussy musk. She touches my face, anointing me with her oil, and she turns to look at her sister the way a bowler looks at tenpins.

“You,” she says, crawling over to where Jessie and I sit, “You take off those panties of yours.” She kisses her sister on the mouth, harder than I’d kissed her, this is the real thing, and they melt into each other’s arms as I cradle sweet Jessie in mine. They touch each other’s faces and necks, they break one kiss and it turns into another- they’re necking with each other, and their hands wander up and down each other’s bodies, except Jessie has one hand behind my back, stroking along the length of my spine. Joanne’s hand finds Jessie’s, and I’m slowly included in the makeout session. I steal a glance at Patsy and Curtis, who are still at it, but going much harder now, she’s bouncing more than rocking up and down, Curtis’ hands are grasping around her hips, trying to hold her in place as he fucks up into her, and she’s letting out little breathy grunts with each thrust.

“Panties,” says Joanne, bringing my attention back to these two lovelies. I notice that JoJo’s hand has dipped down the back of Jessie’s panties and is squeezing her ass. Jessie doesn’t say a word, just leans back and raises her hips, pressing her shoulderblades down against the couch as her panties slide up to her raised knees.

“Oh, Jessie, you don’t have any hair… what’d you do?”

“It’s Barry, he shaves me, he shaves me so good,” she replies, heavy-lidded eyes rolling down to look at her sister’s face between her thighs. She’s laying back level with me now, I pull her towards me for a kiss and she responds, there’s a sudden twitch in response to JoJo’s fingers smoothing her legs apart like the pages in a book.

“Wow… you’re so pretty…. so smooth… can I touch it, Jessie?”

“Ooooooooh…” is all she can answer, as JoJo strokes open her petals. Jessie grabs hold of my bone again, squeezing with just exactly the right amount of pressure at the base as she gently jacks it up and down, moaning again and kissing me. My hand holding her to my side wanders around her arm to her breasts and I give one of them a nice twisty squeeze, the way she likes it, like a firm handshake. My other hand drifts down to Joanne’s head, which I notice is buried in sweet Jessie’s lap, obviously learning why I call her my “sweet” Jessie. I pet her head and stroke her hair, her hand comes up and touches mine, then reaches over to my bone, where she touches her sister’s hand and strokes it and me at the same time. This is too much. Ah, now JoJo’s moving her head into my lap, I look down, and She’s still got one hand at Jessie- two fingers up in her… fingers crossed, giving her sister a very clever corkscrew effect to enjoy, and one hand on my cock along with Jessie’s hand. She smacks her lips and darts her tongue out, wiggling the very tip of it sideways back and forth very rapidly, making an incredibly tight zigzag pattern right against the tender white underbelly of my dick. She guides both her own hand and her sister’s in a steady, hard, shallow rhythm squeezing the base. Oh, if she keeps this up, I am just gonna fucking explode all over her face.

Jessie enjoys the respite and says “Hang on a sec, it’s my turn, isn’t it?”

“Nnnnnngh,” is all I can come out with, and the best JoJo can muster is “mmmmmmmph.” I’d never have believed that Jessie’s sister was even better at giving oral sex, but goddamn, she’s knocking me out here. Jessie moves over to Patsy, who’s still riding Curtis in a sweaty reverse-cowgirl position.

“You are unforgivably overdressed, sweetie,” she says into Patsy’s breathless mouth as she lays in with a very deep open-mouth kiss. I see their tongues play and their jaws work back and forth as Patsy starts whimpering. She’s no longer bouncing- Jessie’s not looking to chip a tooth, after all- Patsy has shifted gears into a merciless circle grinding against her boyfriend’s hips, leaning backwards and supporting her weight on her hands. She’s starting to turn purple. Jessie takes both hands and tears open Patsy’s shirt, revealing her twitching, fucking, heaving womanly body all at once, from the glow on her neck to her quivering cone-shaped titties and engorged nipples and all the way down to her convulsing pussy. Jessie can’t keep her hands off it, and mauls one of Patsy’s breasts while her other hand pushes her flattened fingertips against her girlfriend’s furry mound. Patsy’s shriek is muffled by their kiss, and poor Curtis has to hold on even harder as Patsy looses control.

Joanne is trying to watch the show behind her as she periodically sucks me, with limited success. I nudge her to turn around and give me her hindquarters. Her eyes gleam with delight as she turns from me and sticks her ass in the air, offering herself to me doggie-style. I pull her loins open with my thumbs, drawing a sweet little gasp, and I plow three-quarters of the way into her gushing pussy in one stroke as a shudder runs through us both. I curl my fingertips around the crests of her hips and we’re pumping and making little slapping noises as her butt smacks against my thighs.

I lean forward and hold her closer- the strokes aren’t as long or deep, but there’s more friction, I’m hitting a different part of her pussy, against the front wall, and I can reach in with one hand to stroke her from the outside. She says “Yyuuuuuuhh…” as her eyes squeeze shut and her head rocks up and down and her whole body shakes in orgasm. Patsy goes off, too, right before JoJo does, sputtering and jerking and flailing between Curtis and Jessie. I’m not far behind, spending, oh god, up into Joanne’s pussy. Somewhere along the line, Curtis must have blown it, too, it’s all coming out of Patsy and he’s gone soft. I think Patsy had continued to ride him after he’d gone, nursing his leftovers until she could get herself over the edge. Jessie isn’t done, but in a minute, she’ll have no shortage of volunteers to help her out.

“You’ve Yule La.,” says Patsy, once she catches her breath.

“Huh?” I ask. Jessie asks, too, but Curtis looks like he’s kinda out of it, and Joanne is still woozy with her post-orgasmic euphoria.

“That thing that dangles down in the back of your throat and makes you gag. It’s called a Uvula. I’ve been thinking about it ever since you told us how Jessie gives a blowjob, Barry.”

I chuckle and reach for the mostly melted blender of margaritas. To hell with the headache. I need to cool down my Uvula.

Cockatoo
Cockatoo
589 Followers
12