Suck School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
680 Followers

We finally walked out of the store, though I staggered more than walked while massaging my sore jaws. We arrived home and Joe declared that I was now a top-notch expert cocksucker. He added, "It also seems in addition to just being skillful, you love cock, love having one in your mouth, and relish being a cumbag slut. I like that in a woman." I again felt pride and satisfaction. I think I really did love and crave sucking cock, and, as for the slut part, didn't much care whose cock I sucked, though Joe was definitely my first choice.

My husband continued, "We'll fuck once or twice a day like we always have. But from now on you can give me in-between blowjobs with ease. You can suck me off almost anywhere and anytime: waking me up in the morning; under the table as I eat breakfast; in front of the sofa as I watch TV; leaning over on the car seat as we drive down the road; in public places like under a restaurant table or in a darkened movie theater... limited only by my recuperative powers. As long as I can get it up, if we're not in bed fucking, I want you sucking my cock. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I do," I replied with a smile.

"Also, to give you practice and since you clearly enjoy sucking any cock, I'll take you back to the bookstore from time to time and watch you suck a dozen or so cocks through the glory hole. Once in a while you can watch me suck someone off, too. Then, besides your blowjob skills I'd like to see you improve your slut whore skills. It would excite me to watch my loving wife act like a slut. Once in a while at our cock sucking practice sessions I might invite a guy into our booth and let him shove his dick up your cunt while you blow me. Maybe sometime I can make it more personal and invite a close friend over for an evening and we could take turns watching you suck us both off. Or maybe I could watch you use your cunt to fuck him. Or we could both fuck you at the same time. Would you do that for me?"

"I'll do anything to please my husband," I replied. "My number one is you fucking me. Number two is me sucking your cock. Number three is you eating my pussy. Number four is doing whatever you want me to do. You're right, I like the feel of a large cock down my throat and will suck off any man you want me to any time. And any man you want can fuck me... any time, any place and in any hole you want. And I'll do my number four priority with as much gusto as number one. Is this slutty enough for you? Maybe you'd like me to walk down the street topless?"

"Don't think we need that last thing... but let me think about it," Joe chuckled, "I would like you getting in the habit of being braless and pantiless, though. I like how that looks and would be proyd to show you off. But all the other stuff will make me the happiest man alive."

Three months down; thirty years to go of cementing our love for each other with non-stop sex of every variety possible. (Though some things haven't come up yet. I wonder if he would like to watch me 69 another girl. Or suck a young boy's pecker. Or fuck a wine bottle. Or tie me up and torture my nipples and pussy. Or have way more than one friend stop over. Or maybe find him a young boy that he could suck. Or.... Ye gads! My husband has turned me into a sex-crazed idiot!) Life is good. Now I have to go exercise my jaw and strengthen my tongue and lip muscles because I can tell I'm going suck off a lot of men and take a lot of cock down my throat. I can hardly wait, and hope Joe doesn't think he went too far turning me into a skillful sex-craved cock sucking and fucking slut.

spider007
spider007
680 Followers
12