Suck Sisters of Seaton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's all there is to it, Leo," Barb responded. "You come over tonight, I'll show 'em to you, and you jerk off on them."

She teased him, "You know how to do that, right?"

"You're kidding, aren't you?" he asked again. "There's a hidden video camera somewhere and this'll have a gazillion hits on You Tube by tomorrow." Well, this was before the days of the omnipresent Internet so I suppose it was more like "and this'll be on the cover of next week's tabloids," or something.

"Honestly, Leo," I countered, "There's nothing secretive happening here.

"Barb and I were talking the other night. We're both in between relationships, we both love watching a guy come, and you (a) are a nice guy and (b) seem like you would keep this private, just among us."

"So what are you going to be doing," he asked me, "while I'm jerking off in front of Barbara?"

"Leo, it turns me on too. Let's just say I'll be there to provide 'moral support.'"

"You know, to tell you the truth," Leonard said, softening to our request, "I think the two of you are so hot. You have the most beautiful butt on campus and your legs, whew!

"But I've always been a, if you'll pardon the expression, 'tit-man.' I know every big-boobed model and porn star. But, I'm absolutely fascinated with Dolly Parton."

"Dolly's not a young woman, you know. She's got to be twice your age, Leo," Barbara said.

"Well, whatever. She's got the greatest tits I'll never see. I don't know or care if they're real or not. I know every movie she's ever been in and I must have all of her videos. I must have watched Straight Talk, Rhinestone, Steel Magnolias, The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, Nine to Five, all of her films a gazillion times. No, two gazillion times, once for each boob."

"Straight Talk, that's the one with James Woods, right?" asked Barbara, "where she plays a radio psychologist?"

"Yeah. I love that scene," said Leonard.

"You mean, 'Holy Moley'?" asked Barbara.

"You got it," he replied with a smile.

I looked at them like they were nuts. Barbara explained to me that there was a scene where they finally go to bed and you hear them speaking from outside the bedroom door. Then a black bra falls to the floor and that's when Woods's character says, "Holy Moley!"

"Yeah, almost every one my boyfriends has told me he loves that scene." Barbara said. "I don't get it, though. You don't see anything except a bra." She shook her head with a grin and shrugged her shoulders. "Men!"

Eventually, dear Leo agreed. It was fun talking intimately with him in a public place about such a private topics.

We discussed our desires in more detail. He couldn't believe it. He'd never known a woman who didn't need a fair amount of foreplay, some sensuality, and digital or lingual stimulation (as well as some good ol' in-and-out) in order to climax.

We both explained that we were a little different than some women in this respect. That sounded so much better than the cum aficionadas we had agreed we were -- and an avocation at which we were hoping to improve our skills.

To tell the truth, Barbara and I were so excited we were unable to sit still all day. I saw her between classes that afternoon. She mimicked fanning her face. I smiled. Then she rolled her eyes and surreptitiously did the same thing towards her crotch. I cracked up. Neither of us could believe that we were actually going to do this.

But during my last class (International Cultures) I was visualizing a beautiful penis - the tip glistening with pre-seminal fluid, balls gently swaying to their own rhythm - being aggressively masturbated and then spewing its delicious whiteness all over Barb's beautiful breasts, hoping that it might possibly shoot a volley or two (or three) in the direction of my mouth. I had a small orgasm just imagining this anticipated and soon-to-be-real fantasy. As I came back to my senses I just hoped I hadn't let on (aurally, aromatically or visually) that I'd just come. Fortunately the lecture hall was warm and most of the other students were in their own fantasy worlds -- or fast asleep!

Barbara and I had dinner and drank a bottle of wine, deciding to offer our guest dessert and coffee. We each showered and then looked at one another like we were mad. Should we put on sweats or pajamas? They would be functional, certainly, in the sense that cum stains could be easily washed out. But how sexy would that be? We were both knowledgeable enough to know that the more excited a guy got, the more he came. (Of course for me I only knew this first hand with one guy, but still...) Or we could go with the lingerie scene. Barbara liked wearing her lacy bras and looked very sexy in them -- even if they were big. (Most of her bras had four eye-hooks; some had five.) As my top half was not what men focused on, I considered something that would show off my legs and butt.

Eventually, after shaving our various parts, putting on lotion so our skin was smooth, and generally getting as put together as we could, indulging in lipstick, eye liner, eye shadow, mascara and foundation (all of it unnecessary), we were hoping we looked like we hadn't gone to too much trouble. Barb wore a lacey short black robe over a red and black underwire bra with lacey shoulder straps and matching red and black lace panties. I chose a spaghetti strap top without a bra and black near-thong bikini panties. We were ready: we probably overdid the perfume to cover up the scent of natural feminine pheromones filling the flat.

Around ten, Leonard came over in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, looking very tense, as though we still had not convinced him that something unpleasant was going to happen to him. When he saw us half-dressed, however, he let his guard down a little.

"Leo, you look tense. Would you like a beer or a glass of something?" I asked, hoping to calm him and allay any apprehensions.

"Sure, I'll have a beer, thanks," he responded. I got the beer from the refrigerator, making a point of leaning down with my backside not far from his face, and set it in front of him on the table. I knew he was staring at my legs and butt. Then he asked, "You two are serious about this?"

"One hundred percent," Barb replied. "Angie and I were just talking last week about sex. We realized that we may be in the minority of women, but both of us get off when a guy comes."

She wisely opted to leave out the specifics of our individual obsessions, deciding that those might be better left unsaid, even if it became obvious shortly.

To tell you the truth I'd only tasted Danny's cum. Sure, I'd seen videos with guys coming by the bucketful, but I'd never tasted any except Danny's. I was a little concerned that every guy's was unique and I might not like Leo's.

Anyway, after much discussion and quite a bit of alcohol -- completely prohibited in the dormitory, as I said -- we were able to convince Leo that we were serious and we all agreed that it would just stay among the three of us.

When we all felt that it was time, all of us were silent -- and petrified! We were even afraid to look at one another, choosing instead to stare at the floor.

After several moments thick enough with the fear of the immediate reality you could cut it with a knife, in a gesture that even surprised me, I got down on all fours, crawled over to Leonard, pushed his legs apart and slowly slid my hands along his inner thighs. They felt wonderful, the tense muscle underneath his jeans.

"This is the show, Leo. Let's see if you're true to your sign, if you really are a lion. Let's see what you got, honey," came out of my mouth, but I'll never believe I actually said it. Me, aggressive?

Being so tall even on my knees I was almost starring him directly in the eyes. I smiled and after a moment when I could see the fear fading, I began to unbuckle his belt. Just touching his pants began to get me hot. Then, like a surprise firecracker, the sound of my unzipping his jeans was like a starting gun for all of us.

Simultaneously, I had a small shock in my panties and briefly glanced down between my bare thighs to see if I'd possibly left a puddle of vaginal secretions. Thank goodness I hadn't. Barbara walked over from the couch and began to ever so slowly move to the background music we'd had on the player. As she opened several buttons of her negligee, Leo stood up to help me lower his pants.

In a second we'd gone from three reasonable, slightly drunken college students to a phallic focused ménage à trois.

Though his body was going through the procedure to help me free his cock from the confines of his jeans and underpants, his concentration seemed to be on the baring of Barb's big boobies. By now she'd stripped off the nightgown and was slowly shimmying her breasts still encased in her large and lacy, red and black bra.

As I finally pulled down Leo's underwear I was pleasantly surprised to see a very handsome penis, popping to attention not three inches from my face. His balls were nice hefty round globes in a comfortable sac with much less hair than I'd been used to with Danny.

My review of Leo's equipment made me miss the unveiling of Barbara's breasts. As I stood up, as usual towering over everyone, I saw that Barbara had removed her underwire (Wow! I'd never noticed how huge those cups were! You could honestly hold a cantaloupe in each one.) and was moving back to the sofa.

Leonard, mesmerized by her breasts could say but one thing -- in an homage to his goddess, "Holy Moley!"

"OK, dude, now that yours is out and mine are out let's see it, let's see the white stuff," Barb urged with an unlikely bravado, feeling more comfortable with the sexuality in the room.

Leo had begun to stroke his cock slowly, bringing it up to full attention. I was a bit fascinated by how different it was, up close, than Danny's. Not better or worse, just different.

I walked the few steps to the sofa and both Barb and I sat down. Leo waddled over (his pants, after all, were around his ankles) and, staring at Barbara's tits as though his life depended on it, he began to stroke harder and faster, only several inches from them. He drew a bead right on her sternum.

Fascinated by watching how he was doing his thing, I noticed some fluid at the tip of his penis. Since I had to bend over quite far to get down to check out the liquid accumulating on the underside of the head, I noticed a couple of things that temporarily stopped me in my tracks -- though the alcohol and hormones were clearly contributing to my concentration dissipation.

Never have I seen a man more zeroed in on anything than Leonard was at that moment. There could have been an earthquake, someone could have yelled "Fire!" or it might have started to sleet in the suite, but Leo would not have been aware of anything. His entire being, his glassy gaze, the tension in his wrist, the flexion of his thighs, everything his body was doing was centered on three things: his imminent orgasm and Barbara's two breasts.

As I said, I'd bent down so low to see his pre-seminal drool that I was just about eye level with and only a few inches away from Barb's amazing breasts. Now, I've never been with or wanted to be with a woman, but on reflection this pair of breasts was beautiful and most would have thought them to be fake. They were not just big. Each one began at the same exact spot in the middle of, but high up on, her chest and was both firm and yet pendulous at the same time. It was unreal, as though each was a water balloon and quite globular. They had relatively-sized, slightly darker than pink areolas (though in hindsight they were probably larger than some women's tits) and perky nipples that stared at you, daring you not to stare back.

Even though I'd seen them a few times since moving in together, now that I was comfortable examining them up close and personal they really were magnificent in every sense of the word. I'd seen men trip and walk into things while watching her around campus, but I just knew Barb had them in the palm of her hand when she unveiled them to a date. They had no beauty marks, stretch marks or any blemishes at all. They were truly amazing. And speaking of the palm of -- Oh, sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me tell things in sequence.

For a brief moment I was envious, but then I thought about my own assets, my slender, long body, my legs and butt. I really didn't feel wanting. Except of course, in trying to find guys my size, but being tall is just who I am and that's a whole 'nother story). In fact, I briefly thought, 'Boy, what we would look like with her chest on my body! We'd look like some superheroine from the comics.'

So, there we were. My head was inches from her boobs and his cock. Barb had begun to caress her breasts, her perky nipples becoming perkier, and then I saw her other hand moving sensuously down her belly to her panties. I could smell a whiff of Leo's maleness and, being right above her crotch, a bit of the combined aromas of Barbara and myself.

Leo was now grunting and flipping little droplets of fluid around. One or two landed on his target, Barbara boobs and a couple landed on my nose and cheek. I scooped up the fluid on my face and licked it off my fingers. Yummy.

Then -- I couldn't believe this myself -- I leaned over and licked a tiny drop from right near one of Barbara's nipples. That did it -- for all three of us.

It was just at that moment that a spark set off a chain of near-simultaneous events.

Barbara's hand had just reached her clitoris when my tongue just slid across her areolas to her nipple and, pow! It was too much for Leo and Barbara and me.

Still staring at the sex fantasy (my tongue, Barb's boobs and his cock), he let loose a spurt of sperm and seminal fluid that seemed to last for a couple of seconds. It was as though I could hear it, what with my face only an inch away. It was beautiful, white, rich, creamy and, if my tongue to tit contact hadn't quite made it happen, that spurt put the two of us with the no Y-chromosomes over the edge.

Barb was frozen, her eyes gazing intensely at the head of the penis aiming its load in her huge-busted, natural cleavage, one hand just now rapidly rubbing her clit, the other pulling on her unoccupied nipple. If there weren't neighborhood dogs rushing to our dormitory attracted by the wealth of feminine aromas we were emitting, they must have heard her nearly inaudible squeals of delight as an array of extremely high-pitched tones came from her gaping mouth.

For my part, I began to come as Leo's first volley of semen splashed onto Barb's skin. It ricocheted off her right breast and then onto my face. That did it for me; I couldn't take it any longer. I reached over and grabbed onto his cock and aimed it into my mouth. From three inches away I didn't miss a drop of the second, and much larger, spurt. It was like putting your mouth under a faucet and turning on the tap. That one spurt seemed to completely fill my mouth with the most amazing, tasty, luscious cum. (I hate to admit it, but it was so much better than what's-his-name, my former boyfriend.)

That went on for what seemed like a few minutes. Leo kept on coming on Barbara's tits and into my mouth, Barbara kept coming, and I kept coming. I reluctantly swallowed each time -- temporarily aiming it back at her boobs -- but I didn't want to miss too many shots.

Finally, Leonard's orgasm began to diminish. I swooped my mouth over the head and sucked for all I was worth, licking around until he begged back because of the intensity of the feelings in that pretty little head of his.

But, I was a madwoman, I needed all of that cum. I began to lick the gobs of white liquid gold that were all over Barb's amazing chest.

And, if you don't mind my quoting this line from Seinfeld, "They're real and they're spectacular!"

Each time I licked, Barbara had another spasm of delight and each time my tongue found another rich puddle I savored the tingling feel of it on Barb's soft, smooth boobs and then the taste as I swirled it into and around my mouth. I had just one, long come.

When I'd found all the cum there was on her chest I saw a few on her thighs and, without giving it a second thought, dived for those with my tongue. Being only inches from my roommate's most intimate parts was a bit strange, but that lasted just until my taste buds received their prize, licking her soft, smooth thighs. Eventually, I got off my knees and sat down on the floor with my back against the sofa, still gazing at Leo's now-shrinking penis and Barbara's beautiful, slightly saliva-coated breasts. I had no shame about what I'd done. It had felt completely natural, and I think I'd had the largest and/or longest orgasm I'd ever had.

Barbara was still on a roll, her hand beginning to slow its movement in her crotch. Her mouth was still open and some sounds were emanating, but her eyes were now closed and she had not returned from planet Orgasm.

As for Leonard, he'd collapsed onto the armchair next to the sofa, his cock still in his hand, his mouth also open, but his breathing was beginning to return to normal. His cum had been so voluminous, I was thinking about his astrological namesake as Leo the Lion!

He had finally stopped staring at "the twins" and his eyelids were starting to droop. I, personally, was hoping for some more of the white stuff, but maybe he needed a nap. It was getting late.

Several quiet, feel-great minutes in which we all luxuriated passed. I again surprised myself when I crawled over the two or three feet, across Barbara's legs (taking the opportunity to take one long slow soft swipe with my hand to caress her from breast, to belly, and down along the inside of her thigh) and sucked Leo's cock into my mouth down to the base and licked his balls with my tongue. (I told you that I'd had a great deal of experience with my old boyfriend, um, Danny. Yeah, that's right, good ol' Danny.)

Leonard started to get hard again, but, well, you probably don't want this old lady yacking away at you all the way to Chicago, do you?

What? What did she say?

OK, then. Let's take stock of reality, I said to myself. You're sitting here next to a complete stranger named Angie and her fast-asleep husband named Steve. And for the past three-quarters of an hour Angie has told you a story that was so erotic and so "up your alley" from a somewhat sexually obsessive viewpoint, that you've probably had at least a few small orgasms just from listening to this wet, wickedly wanton, wonderful tale.

"Say, Angie, that is no way to end a story," I told her. "You can't simply leave it at 'Leonard started to get hard again...' You've got to tell me more.

"I mean, I've really loved every minute of your story. In fact, I, myself, am something of a cum-lover: no more than three hours ago I drank a Margarita glass full of the semen from about a dozen guys' orgasms."

"No way, dude!" Angie outrageously replied.

"Listen, let me get up to take a pee break and you can continue when I get back. I travel a lot for business, but this is the best flight I've ever been on without actually having sex!"

"You're on," she replied.

And with that I stumbled to my feet, not worrying if I'd left a puddle on my seat, and headed for the lavatories.

* * * *

CHAPTER 2

Most of the plane was either asleep or watching an edited-for-air-travel version of the latest political thriller or shoot-em-up. Some were doing a little of both. When I came out of the lavatory, I saw that same flight attendant sitting in one of those fold-down seats.

"You've been on my flights before, haven't you?" she asked.

"I knew you looked familiar," I answered. "Probably. I cover most of the west and southwest for work."

123456...9