Sucker Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm kneeling behind painslut now, your eyes watching as I take his hips & push his head down onto you, my massive black cock so close to his asshole, his spit glistening on it, his 9 inch weapon just in reach of your tongue as his hot mouth envelopes you again. I order you to grip his shaft as I begin to push my strap-on into painsluts well trained asshole, you remember the feeling my finger gave you as you pull back painsluts foreskin & notice the precum increasing as I glide slowly in & out of his dirty boy cunt, the hole that only 2 weeks ago I had stretched with my fist, while he knelt bound & helpless electrodes attached to his scrotum & cockhead 'til he came hard & copiously from the pain alone.

You manage to reach to lick his congested purple cockhead whilst the obscene dildo reams your lover's ass, each thrust causing my clit & g-spot to move against the vibe, bringing my orgasm closer, making me fuck him faster. You stare mesmerised as the large rubber scrotum slaps against him & he starts to moan on your cock & sucks you harder & faster. The sucking, the sight of him being reamed, the taste of his precum leaking copiously now combine to make your head reel & you gasp & grunt as you feel your orgasm sweep over you & you start to fill his mouth with a massive load of hot thick cum that he swallows hungrily.

You stroke his shaft harder now, brutally pulling back his foreskin in time with my thrusts moaning as you continue to pump sperm into his greedy mouth, longing to feel his hot load hit your face & lips. My thrusting quickens again as my orgasm starts & I hump upwards brutally driving the vibe hard against my clit & the head of the strap on even deeper into his ass. As the spasm takes me I pull hard on painsluts scrotum & finally he shudders & shouts as his monster cock starts to spray your virgin face, your tongue out trying to catch as much of his hot load as you can as he pumps rope after rope of thick glutinous cum all over your face & chest.

I smile as we throb in the aftershock of our orgasms, pulling the dildo from painsluts ass with a pop I slowly rise & go back to my chair, reaching inside my harness I switch off the vibe & look at my two pantied suck sluts happy & glowing.

Painslut helps you off the table & kisses your sticky mouth, then using one finger he collects his cum from your face & feeds it to you, I watch as you hungrily gobble his thick cream, every last drop. – now boy you must clean his cock as he must clean his filth from me -. Painslut crawls over to my chair & beckons to you as he lays on his side his head in my lap & begins to slowly lick my strap on clean, tasting the bitter tang of his own asshole. You crawl to lay beside him & look up at me your face glowing – thank you Miss- you say breathily before bending your head to clean every last drop of cum from painsluts semi hard prick. I stroke painsluts head as he smiles happily at me.

Just then the phone by the bed rings

12