Suckin off my Boss

Story Info
My boss teaches me to be a cocksucker.
1k words
4.12
148.8k
39
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was taking a year off of college because I hadn't gone to class & just partied when I got a job at a local supermarket as a night time stock boy. My boss was middle aged & liked to drink a lot at the local bars around town. I wasn't legal age at the time so I would go with him after work in the mornings & drink at the bar. One night we were both not on the schedule so he asked me if I wanted to go to a titty bar that was down the road. I hadn't been to one yet since I looked so young so I jumped at the chance.

The girls there were barely attractive with a few beer buzz & they didn't get any better with even a few more, but I enjoyed the scene. Their gyrations made me feel dirty & I was hard most of the time. I'm not sure how long we were there, but we eventually left & went to my boss's place. He cracked out a bottle of Jack & we started to do shots. I had a good tolerance for booze, but after a few shots it started to catch up with me & I blacked out. I vaguely remember being sick at the toilet & laying on his bed with the light on in a pair of his gym shorts & a shirt, drifting in & out for a while.

When i finally came to the world was blurry & i was on his love seat on top of him bobbing my head up & down. At first I thought this was some kind of wild wet dream, but the world started coming into focus. I looked down at my cock & i was naked. I looked back and could see his pubes nearer then far as i rocked my head in his lap. Just then it finally hit me what I was doing. His cock was sliding in & out of my mouth. He mumbled something like 'so good' and started playing with my cock with his free hand.

Suddenly, I popped off him and looked up in his eyes. I gave him a fearful, questioning look, kind of freezing in time.

'Good, cocksucker', he said, reaching behind my head & pulling me back down. Something inside me wanted to fight but another hidden part of me told me it was ok & let him insert his head back in my mouth. He pushed down and now what i had been seemingly doin so naturally, I started having to think about. I could feel his head hitting the back of my throat and tasted something new filling my mouth. kind of slimy with a salty taste. I thought for a second he was coming and started to pull back, but he said it again, 'Good cocksucker'.

'Kneel there', he pointed to the ground in front of the sofa & i did. He sat in front of me & grabbed my head with both hands behind my neck. He thrusted, now pushing his cock head back into my throat for the first time & I gagged. He pulled back & did it again, then again. I was worried I wouldn't be able to breathe. He stroked my throat & i was gagging alot so he stopped going so deep.

I knelt there for a few minutes staring at his crotch as it rose up to meet me time & again. Several times I tasted his salty slimy mix slip out and fill my mouth, which combined with juice from my throat from his fucking it. My mouth was like a warm pussy for him to use. His head was rubbing on my tongue so i tried to flick it and make it feel better but really it was almost all i could handle to stay on him. My jaw was getting sore and I didn't know how much more I could take so I started bobbing with his rythym and making little noises. I felt like such a pussy. A man was fucking my mouth & all I could do was whimper 'uh-huh' and 'mmm'.

After what seemed like forever. I could feel his body start to tense up & he started callin me names, tellin me to take his load. I had my hand on his balls & could feel them jump & there was a blast in my mouth of hot goo. It had a much sharper taste than the precum from before & i instinctively pulled back but he held me in place & just kept shooting off, telling me to eat his load like the fag i was. I gave in & let him use my mouth. the sharp cummy taste mixed with the juice that was already in my mouth making a nice salty mixture that I really liked. It felt as if the inside of my mouth was lined with silk and my whole body seemed to warm as i truly accepted his load.

He told me to take it easy since he was so tender but kept me in his mouth to slowly bob & lick his head with his cum still in my mouth. Eventually I pulled off & swallowed. I could not bring my self to look him in the eye and he could sense my shame. He pulled my head up so I had to look at him & told me that I was his cocksucker & that it was ok, because that was what I was made for. He made me promise him that I was his cocksucker & would eat his cum at any time he wished. I reluctantly obeyed but was really hot inside & wanted to do it all over again.

My job description changed that night and we'd slip away at work to his office & I'd take his load. I didn't mess with any of the other crew at work but he introduced me to several older gentleman from the area, so I had a steady diet of cock for quite some time. Some people might say that what he did was bad, but he opened up a whole new world for me. on my knees, looking up begging for more.