Sucking My First Big Cock

Story Info
Curious guy's first time gay - and it had to be big!
1k words
3.73
258.7k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mastiksh
Mastiksh
116 Followers

Hello, this is a true story; I met this gentleman in one of the cities of India. I never met him again, he came, I sucked, he vanished ... if you ever read this, email me my friend, and I did not even know your name. But thank you for my first time.

----------------------------------------

I was curious. I had never been attracted to guys as such, since I was a kid, only girls captured my imagination (they do so even now...) but then began the age of getting into porn, its new, its a learning. But even for a long time I did not think of being with a guy at al.

It started a few years ago when through the internet I began to read or see pictures or sites that showcased some BIG cocks and how they brought ecstasy to women (or men!).

I got hooked to big cock sites and slowly got into gay personal sites.

To cut the long story short, I put up my profile and wanted to meet some big cock guys. I was clear that I was not into anal, kissing etc, for me still a pussy is what I am for.

So here I am visiting this city, staying a star hotel logged onto the net on this site and hoping to meet a nice guy.

Let me say that even now, it's a shame that most guys would not meet just for oral; they would want the whole deal. Shame but I guess that's what they are there for!

Anyway, luckily there are guys like this guy who has his profile. I click on the picture; he has a few face shots and one picture which capture my imagination at once!

It's a nice lovely close up of a big very thick cock! I try my luck, send a message and really don't expect a response!

But whoa. There is a message; I click on the link with my heart pounding. It's from him alright. He asks me for my hotel number. I give it to him and wait.

The phone rings, its him, I can hardly hear anything; my heart is pounding so hard! He says something about meeting soon; he liked my pictures and wanted to know what I wanted to do... I mumble something about oral and he said nice. He will see me in 15 minutes!

I just could not believe it was true. I kept saying to myself, gosh I am going to have my first big cock!

It was less than 15 minutes when my door bell rang. I rushed to open the door and there he was, good built, guy must have been around 45 or so, great smile. He obviously liked what I looked like, said so immediately!

That put me to some ease; I welcomed him in, and offered something to drink, which he politely only asked for water!

He was friendly and chatted a bit and then said 'so what do you want to do'? I must have been blushing when I said, I wanted to suck!

He smiled and said come here.

He was in the sofa seat; he got up and moved towards me. He pushed me to my knees and pulled me towards him. He had a baggy shorts on and I could make out a tent already... my mouth started watering in anticipation. I felt strange. My heart beating fast... he slowly unzipped and let his shorts drop. Gosh it was my first time so near to such a big thick piece of meat. I always knew white men were bigger than Asians, but had not seen something like that so close, in person!

I slowly took him in my hands, and pulled the skin back, I put my lips on the head and he let out a moan.

I took the big head in my mouth and it stretched my lips wide. I looked up and he smiled, stroking my hair and complimented again on how good looking I was.

He said he wanted to lie down on the bed if I did not mind - gosh why would I?

He moved to the bed and lay down, asked me to take off my shirt which I did. He complimented me again on my smooth body and started playing with my nipples...

I did not know what was happening, I just wanted to suck him real bad. I took him in my mouth again and started stoking the shaft with my hand (as I had seen in the movies). I just loved the way his thick cock felt in my hands. I could just barely wrap my hands around his thick meat!

I sucked him with much more enthusiasm and vigor now. He was moaning a lot now. I would go all the way down as much as I could and then stop at just the head, take it out, suck the shaft from the side, bottom... I just played with it and wanted him to enjoy it as much as he could. I suddenly felt submissive and wanted to please the master!

I sucked and sucked till he asked me to stop - he did not want to cum yet...

He asked me to stop, played with my body a bit, and sucked my nipples. I then resumed the sucking till he wanted to blow but again stopped me. He said he could not cum (not sure why, he said something about not letting his wife know or something but I did not care I just loved sucking his thick cock and was grateful anyway).

He then got up and got into his shorts again. Then just before zipping up he said. You want to say bye to your friend (meaning his big cock1).

.., I smiled, got to him and again got to my knees and took him in my mouth.... and looked at him while his big cock still in my mouth and thanked him with my eyes.

.. He soon left complimenting me on how wonderfully I sucked.

And then he left...

I do hope you read this sometime and if you still remember me do email me.

Mastiksh
Mastiksh
116 Followers