Sucking Sidney

Story Info
Wife controls sucking.
4.4k words
4.2
45.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story so improbable that I hesitate to present it as something that I participated in, but it actually happened. It was something that I never would have considered doing and something that I certainly would never do again, but unique situations lead to uncharacteristic actions.

*****

My name is Ed Jenkins, an accountant at a local bank and my wife is a high school teacher. She is named Jennie and we are a perfectly normal married couple in most ways. I'm 46 and she is a very young looking 44. We were 23 and 21 when we were married, had two children who are grown and gone, leaving us with the usual "empty nest." Being alone together after all those years was very different and, unlike many couples, we actually drew closer together and rekindled the feelings had been suppressed and dormant in the years of parental responsibilities. In our younger years, we had been quite active sexually, both together and, in a small way, with others. Jennie was something of an exhibitionist and we both enjoyed situations in which she could expose herself discretely. We had several couples with whom we engaged in a fair amount of petting or "making out," but nothing of real importance.

I had indulged in a couple of casual affairs... no, affairs is too strong a word, just something more than one night stands but less than affairs. Jennie knew about both incidents and was not particularly upset since she, happily, recognized their incidental nature. The fondling of our friend's wives was seen as nothing more than a little fun.

She enjoyed that type of "fun" too and had been thoroughly explored by several of our male friends. However, her only real sexual activity of an extramarital nature was sucking the cock of old high school boyfriend when she attended her 20th high school reunion. That, however, brought back memories of her college days when she had "hooked up" fairly regularly with one fellow, Sidney Wilson. They hadn't actually lived together but they slept together quite often and she very much enjoyed the sex. After that incident with her old high school boy friend, we had talked occasionally, fantasizing actually, about what it would be like if she rekindled the flames of that college relationship, but it was just a fantasy with no real thoughts of doing anything.

However, over the next three years, those erotic discussions gradually became less pure fantasy and more "I wonder what it would be like?" That changed, eventually, to serious speculation as reality snuck in. I had had those two experiences, so I saw no reason that she couldn't enjoy a little extra-curricular sex if she wanted it. Once I convinced her that I had no problem with her indulging in extramarital activities as long as it was just sex, she admitted that the idea of guilt-free sex with her old partner sounded appealing. How to arrange such a revival of a long time ago relationship was, fortuitously, made easy with her 20th college reunion, four years after the high school episode.

Actually, the two of them had kept in contact - Christmas cards, an occasional note on major events, etc. - but nothing more of consequence. He was also a high school teacher and they had met at several state teacher conferences where they had talked, but their previous relationship had never been brought up - until the reunion. He was divorced and living in a neighboring town, so, at the reunion, the prospects of some pleasurable sex with an attractive married woman had an obvious appeal. They ended up screwing in his hotel room that night and the sexual reconnection was made.

The result was something like an affair in that it was no once-or-twice event - in fact, it continued regularly for several years before tapering off to once in a while. It always was a purely sexual affair with no real overtones of romance and that continued. Two friends, each "with privileges." As is usual with such relationships it began in a surreptitious way, at least as far as he was concerned. Actually, I knew of the arrangements even before they began but I was just more comfortable by not, presumably, knowing anything. The clueless husband. As a result, their first meetings were in motels, a situation that made Jennie fearful of being recognized.

So, after considerable thought we decided that the solution was for her, supposedly, to have told me that she had met him by accident, then to invite him to dinner to meet her husband. In fact, that worked out well, and dinner turned into frequent, friendly visits. He and Jennie had had the same major in college, taught in the same academic areas in their high schools and loved to talk shop when together. At least, that was the premise of their meetings. Thus, when he stopped in, usually on Saturday evening (purportedly without planning), we would talk for a while, and, usually, go downstairs and play a few games of pool (which Jennie loved). After I had played a game or two or when they embarked on a discussion of school situations, problems, etc., I would excuse myself and go back upstairs to read or watch TV in our bedroom.

After I had time enough to get settled down and wasn't likely to come back, they would go into the guestroom, undress and have a long session of intense sex. Obviously, Jennie felt completely safe since she knew that, obviously, I would not interrupt. These sessions would last till 12 or 1:00 AM, after which, Sidney would quietly leave and Jennie would join me in bed - tired but happy. After this same pattern had held for five or six visits, I'm quite sure that Sidney recognized that I couldn't be that unobservant and his concerns about being caught probably disappeared. However, it was easier on everyone to ignore the "elephant in the room" and we continued the charade.

Thus, it was normal for me to be reading in bed knowing that downstairs in the guest room, my wife was engaged in adulterous sex with a lover. It undoubted will seem strange or, even, impossible that I had absolutely no jealousy about what they said or did. In fact, our sex life was excellent and very satisfying and her relationship with Sidney was just enjoyable recreation and I had nothing, except as an enabler, to do with it. Needless to say, however, I had some normal curiosity about that relationship and we usually spent some time in an erotic conversation as she described her evening. Out of that same curiosity, I had looked between her spread legs to see, and, one time experimentally lick, her well-used cunt.

The issue of me watching them in action was raised a number of times and I admitted that doing so probably would be exciting, but nothing came of it. I certainly could not hide in the closet - the usual method of wife watchers - and peeking in a window had little appeal. Setting up a secret spy-type camera to record them was more trouble than it was worth, so I just waited for her verbal description of their tryst. On one unbelievable (to me, at least) evening, however, I became personally involved because of a very unusual situation.

Jennie and Sidney had been in the guest room for some time, and I assumed that they were, as usual, fucking. I knew that he was a bit "under the weather" when he came in - in other words, he had been drinking a bit and wasn't feeling too hot. We had played the usual, de rigueur, games of pool, and I had, as expected, left and come upstairs. I was reading, assuming that it would be quite a while before Sidney left. Suddenly, Jennie came hurrying up the stairs into the bedroom, saying "Sidney has passed out! We were naked and starting to have sex when he just went to sleep.

"The problem was that before he left home, he took two prescription pills that he's taken for years, back to college days. They definitely cannot be combined with alcohol. He had a few drinks with some friends before he came over, and drinking is something he doesn't do much anymore. He just forgot about it. When he began feeling a bit woozy as we played pool after you left, he suddenly realized what he had done and just told me that if he passed out to just let him sleep it off the way he used to. Remember, I told you how scared I was the first time he did this when we were together and he was totally unconscious for hours and no one could waken him! When he finally woke up that first time I could have killed him for not warning me that it might happen! At least, this time I was somewhat prepared."

"Yeah, I remember. He's lucky that he wasn't driving or something and that you know what's happening. That's a weird problem to have. It will certainly cut down on your fun tonight! There's not much you can do with someone you can't wake up."

"Yeah, it is weird and is why he does very little drinking these days. In any case, you're wrong about not being able to do anything! When he was still awake, I was working on his cock, getting him good and hard. It was really up and I expected him to get on top and take me, but he just lay there. I suddenly realized that he was completely out with a very hard cock. So, I just did what I did the second time back in school when it happened. I got up, spread my legs over him and lowered myself onto his cock. I screwed myself until I was tired - I actually went off at least once! I treated him like a dildo! Then, I thought that you probably would enjoy seeing me with a cock in my cunt and I came to get you!"

"Do you think it would be safe? I wouldn't want him to come to and see me watching him fuck my wife!"

"I don't think that there is any way that he's going to wake up for hours. He was actually moving up and down as I was on his cock, but he never even made a sound or, for that matter, breathed harder. If he had been awake, or even semi-conscious, there would have been some sign. Anyway, I know that he would be out for several hours at least - just like the last time he took those pills with alcohol."

"O.k., a chance like this is not likely to happen again, so let's go." We hurried downstairs, her still naked and me in my pajamas. As she had said, Sidney lay there on his back, quietly breathing, with his cock sticking up almost as hard as she had left it. It looked about the same size as mine, perhaps a bit longer, and it was shining with what had to be Jennie's cunt lubrication. I had never seen any cock but my own in that condition. I felt my own cock coming to attention, thinking of the many times that cock had been in my wife. The cock, itself, didn't affect of interest me, but Jennie's relationship with it did.

Jennie reached over and shook Sidney, got no reaction, and then put her hand around his cock and moved up and down on it. It quickly returned to full erection. To make absolutely sure that he was really out, she pulled back and, suddenly slapped his balls. He flinched slightly, but not the way a man normally reacted to having his balls hit. Reassured, she said, "Watch," as she climbed on the bed, got over Sidney with his rigid cock aimed upward, and slowly lowered herself until the tip touched her cunt. Looking at me and smiling, she, inch by inch, lowered herself until she was impaled on it.

It was an amazing sight, another man's cock slowing penetrating my wife, going inwards until her hair merged with his. She ground her cunt against him for a few seconds and, then, began fucking herself, moving up and down, letting the cock slowly pull out and then dropping down so that she was completely penetrated again. She repeated that cycle time after time, moving faster and faster as she became more and more aroused. Feeling the cock going deep into her as her husband watched added excitement, finally pushing her over the edge to an explosive orgasm.

It was an unbelievable view, one that was much better than a watcher could get from a closet, window or, even, from a recording. I was able to get down just beside them and see the actual fucking from up close. In fact, I got my head within six inches of the penetration and watched the cock go in, making squishy sounds as they came together. As it came out, there was a slight sucking sound and I was fascinated by the shiny lubrication from Jennie's cunt that coated it. It was an experience that I had never dreamed of seeing except in a porn film - and this was my wife with the cock in her, not some porn actress!

I couldn't believe that her vigorous moving on his cock didn't waken him, but he just lay there with his cock being used as she fucked herself. As her movement approached climax, however, he did begin moving almost as if he were doing the fucking, and suddenly, his upward humping movement became stronger as if he were approaching orgasm. His movement scared us, certain that he had awakened and that we were in a very embarrassing situation. Both of us reacted fearfully, Jennie stopping her own movement abruptly, while I ducked down, preparing to sneak out of the room. Fortunately, it quickly became clear that the reaction was automatic, a cock stimulated to do its natural thing, perhaps involving an erotic dream, not a conscious act.

After staying there impaled while she searched his face for any awakening, Jennie slowly raised herself and let the cock slip out of her cunt. As would be expected, it was still hard and was glistening with her lubrication that coated it. As her legs spread as she dismounted, I could see the hole of her cunt, open and deep red from her vigorous use of the cock. Overcome with a perverse desire, I rolled her over on the bed, spread her legs widely, and put my face against that thoroughly aroused cunt. I began licking around the lips and the clit, aroused by having seen that cunt with his cock buried in it. It had been extremely exciting seeing my wife with a cock sliding in and out of her.

Admittedly, this had not been a real fucking where the man is an active, knowing participant, but the view of the cock-cunt connection was the same. It was wild to be licking where the cock had been penetrating her less than a minute before. Finally, overcome by excitement, I moved up and buried my own cock where his had been, the internal passages of my wife's cunt. Needless to say, it didn't take long for my orgasm to take place as I put my cum where his frequently went, up into my wife.

At that point, something totally unexpected happened. The explosiveness of my climax drained me of energy for a moment as I slumped down over Jennie, my cock still in her cunt. My cock lost part of its rigidity after cuming, but it was still firm. As I lay there on her, I looked sideways and realized that my head was level with Sidney's cock and, because its recent activity in my wife's cunt, it was still sticking straight up. It wasn't as stiff as it had been, but it was still quite impressive. What really caught my attention, however, was the head which was leaking a clear fluid which could only be the pre-cum for what he had almost shot into my wife. The shaft was still shiny from Jennie's lubrication, combined with some of that pre-cum. I couldn't take my eyes away from it, and, as I rolled off of her, my own cock returned to the state of hardness it has before I had screwed her.

Jennie was watching me and, after a minute or so, said, "He's got a nice cock, very much like yours, but it excites me to have it in me because it's different. Just think, that cock was just in me a few minutes ago! It fucked me. Fucked your wife! Look how hard it is even after having been in me." She reached over and grabbed it, running her hand up and down it. "Why don't you feel how hard it is? It really feels nice! Go on!"

I was fascinated as I watched my wife playing with another man's cock and at her urging for me to feel it. The thought of doing such a thing normally would have turned me off completely, but this was not a normal time. Slowly, hesitantly, I let my hand go forward until I tentatively touched it. I had never in my life had the slightest desire to see another man's cock or, certainly, to touch one, but this was different situation - it had just come out of Jennie! Abruptly, overcome with a lewd desire, I wrapped my fingers around the shaft and moved them up and down, almost as if I was masturbating him. It was slippery and my fingers moved easily from the base to the tip and back several times. Actually, the feeling was quite sensuous and my normal negative reactions to doing such a thing obviously were diminished. However, the perverse nature of what I was doing suddenly hit my mind and I had a weird feeling of awkwardness as I glanced up at Jennie.

My face flushed with embarrassment at what I was doing, but she didn't seem the least bit questioning, merely saying, "It really is hard, isn't it." Leaning forward, she looked closely at the pre-cum on the tip and added, "He must have quarts of stuff in there. Here, let me see what this tastes like." She moved around me until she was on the other side of him and, seeing a drop seep out, flicked her tongue over it, commenting, "It's kind of bland, not as strong as the real stuff." Then, as another drop appeared, she said, "Here, you try it."

Caught up in that bizarre situation and not even thinking of what she was telling me to do, I never hesitated. I leaned forward with my tongue out and swiped it over the cock head, deliberately tasting it for the first time. Neither of us said anything as we watched another drop form. We alternated a couple of times and, then, Jennie just sat back watching. After hesitating for a moment, I did it again. Why, I really don't know.

I wasn't wildly excited by what I was doing. I had no sudden revelation that I had homosexual of gay tendencies. It was more that I was caught in some kind of a happening, divorced from the real world. I wasn't thinking, just reacting and Jennie was in control. With her watching approvingly, I repeated that sequence several times, licking, waiting, licking, repeat. Finally, as I came down to do it another time, she put her hand on the back of my head and lightly pushed down. With my mouth open enough for my tongue to come out to lick, that light pressure was sufficient to push me down and the head went directly inside. My first reaction was to jerk back, but Jennie kept her hand firmly on my head, pushing harder, and, suddenly, I had a cock in my mouth.

At least half of Sidney's cock was in before I was really aware of what was happening. Reflectively, I jerked upwards, but when the head was at my lips, Jennie pushed down, sinking the cock even deeper into my mouth. Again, I pulled back up and she pushed back down. Certainly, I could have fought harder, pulled away more determinedly, but, somehow, she was in control. This happened several times, his cock almost coming out of my mouth and Jennie pushing my head back down, causing it to sink deeper each time. The last two times my mouth reached the hair as the entire length slide in, actually going a bit into my throat. I really had been in something of a shocked daze, not actually thinking, but suddenly I realized, Jennie was fucking my mouth with Sidney's cock!

Again, my normal reflex took over and I pulled back firmly and, this time, it came completely out of my mouth. It was barely out, however, when Jennie pushed downward again, lightly this time, saying, "Suck it, Honey! I want to see you suck a cock! Particularly one that has just fucked me - your wife! Come on, suck Sidney's cock!"

It was the weirdest feeling. I had never dreamed of doing such a thing, but here I was, a cock firmly implanted in my mouth and my wife telling me to suck it. As her comment sank in, I felt a real rush as I thought, "Damn, this cock had just been in Jennie! It has fucked her and come in her many times! She wants me to suck the cock that just been in her!" As that thought flashed through my mind, I swallowed the cock again, taking it as deep as I could into my throat. I pulled up, sucking gently, and went back down. I kept that up, developing a rhythm, actually deliberately committing felatio - sucking a cock.

12