Suddenly Out of Control Ch. 01

Story Info
She used to suggest kinky ideas to me.
791 words
4.14
14.9k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 07/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She used to suggest kinky ideas to me, and I was never sure how much of this she meant, fantasised, or just wanted to test me...

On so many occasions, I would fear her suggestions, yet at the same time wish she was serious by acting them out. I was still rather a jealous boyfriend - my self-esteem was lacking.

I vividly remember an occasion - we were a nightclub, dancing away - where she told me under the noise of the music, that she wants to be an anonymous sex slave for one evening. I was not fully comprehending what she was saying. It was summer, she dressed in a very skimpy outfit. The club was on two levels and when we walked up the wide stairwell, it was easy to see her panties from below. She loved this and flaunted it. Upstairs had a lounge-type lay-out, with separate sets of furniture - couches with a coffee-table in the middle, almost crating natural closed-off areas for groups of friends to chat. We walked past these "booths", and suddenly she said "This one". There was a bunch of guys - about 6 of them, and only one girl. She took me by the hand, and walked up to the guys. She simply said, matter-of-factly while looking at them: "Hi, I am your slave for the next hour."

Then she turned to me, and spoke closely into my ear, simply stating "You can leave now and save yourself, or you can watch and help me out of my clothes." I was speechless, and she took matters in her own hands without hesitation. She started unbuttoning her top so her boobs started to show, and slinked up to the only other girl. She whispered something into the girl's ear, they winked and exchanged smiles. Then she slipped her hand over the next guy's crotch, just a bit too obvious.

She turned back to me and said "Strip me and look after my clothes. I am so wet, I want these guys to see what a wet, bald pussy looks like. You need to put me on display on the table and hold my shoulders down, and my knees back. I want their cocks to burst out of their jeans". She looked so powerful... I stood behind her, and started taking her clothes off. First her top, which was a little see-through and had an annoying row of small buttons down the front. One by one I undid them until her boobs kind-of popped out. She was bra-less and young. I took her top off, folding it up and tried to stuff it into my back-pocket. The guys - and girl - were riveted. Her nipples were stone-hard. She hissed in my direction "Carry on like this and I will cum in front of them... hurry!"

I was nervous as hell. I unzipped her mini skirt on the side, and eased it off over her hips. It just dropped down to her shoes. I could not see what the guys were seeing, but I could smell her... she was soaked. She lifted her shoes over her skirt and stood there with just a pair of wet panties. On the rhythm of the music, she put her hands in the air, and locked her fingers together. Her breasts were even more pert now. She swayed her hips left and right, I hooked my fingers around her panty, and stripped her down. The guys were looking VERY happy - her bald pussy now in full display. There was a shiny string of her wetness that clung onto her panties from her lips...

She looked my way again and said "Display me!" The table was cleared, I picked her up and put her down on her back, as instructed. Her hands were behind her now and she slowly lifted her legs up, bringing her knees towards her chest. I got so turned on, I started to take over. I thought - maybe I need to show her what humiliation really is. I stood over her outstretched arms, bent over a little and grabbed her knees, yanked them back a bit. To my surprise, the other girl got up on her knees, stuck her hand out to my GF's pussy, and simply opened her lips like a flower. Her pussy was glistening in the lights. She was seriously swollen up, and the pink of her clit was protruding out under her hood. The girl took an empty beer bottle, put the neck in her mouth like a cock, lubed it with her saliva, and started pushing it against my GF's pussy... The guys started stirring uncomfortably, struggling to keep their cocks at bay.

... part II coming up.