Suddenly Something

Story Info
Mature man falls in love with a mature woman.
15.1k words
4.64
82.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Deep Basu, a fairly successful corporate executive and now CMD of a Swiss owned company in India. I am a happily married man with two grown up children both well settled abroad. My wife is a well educated woman, who in recent days keeps herself busy in social activities, to cope with the empty nest syndrome. We did have a very active sex life during the first four or five years of our married life. Later, it gradually went down hill, but did exist till about ten years ago. But now it is almost non-existent. Once in a blue moon, we do have sex and I still perform well without the use of Viagra. At my age of 56, I do feel a bit sex starved and have to remain satisfied with the use of my hands. I never had a chance to have any romance before marriage. Nor I had any extra-marital affair during the long thirty years of or married life. I, of course, never deny that I never felt attracted to other women. I liked and admired so many women in my life. But nothing romantic happened ever. I have enjoyed clandestine sex once in a while, when travelling abroad. But those were just one night stands, nothing more. As such, romance was totally absent in my life, except for first couple of years after marriage.

In my heart of heart, I am a very romantic person and have a strong sex urge too. But my romantic overtures or sexual adventures, by sheer lack of opportunities, never went much beyond unrealised fantasies. At this age, I am more or less reconciled about total lack of romance and keep myself occupied with my work and a bit of reading & golfing. But all of a sudden, something happened that created a big turmoil in my life.

I was attending a conference in Geneva. It was for the CEOs from all over the world. At the lunch break on the first day I was mentally searching if there was anyone from India. Apparently there was none. Suddenly I noticed a lady wearing a sari. She was wearing a jacket over her sari and I mistook her as one from a western country as long as she was sitting. She had a scarf over her head that had hidden her Indian style hair and her complexion was too pale for an Indian. Now that she was standing and had taken her scarf off, I could recognise her as an Indian. She also noticed me and walked up to me. We shook hands and introduced ourselves. She was the CEO of an Indian Bank and was now stationed in Bombay. Her name was Mona Kapur. She was a Bengali married to a Punjabi. As the first day's programme was over, we walked out of the conference hall and went to the lawn behind the hotel. Both of us were free and we sat down to chat.

While we got to know each other I watched her closely. She was quite tall for an Indian woman, about 5' 8" and was very trim. Her lean body matched her chiselled features and her black hair had streaks of grey, which shined like silver against the sun. Her bust was moderate but her hips were quite large and very noticeable against her lean waist. From what she said about her education & career I guessed she was about two years younger than my 56 years. She looked young for her age, particularly because of very smooth and wrinkle free glowing skin.

As we exchanged notes, we discovered we had one thing in common. We had both planned to enjoy a holiday for about a week after the conference, but our spouses were not accompanying us. I always felt holidaying with my wife was a bit too restrictive as I have to honour her wishes for visiting monuments & museums all the time and had no opportunity to unwind. So, this time I decided to be on my own. My wife was visiting my son in USA and timing was just right for me. For Mona it was a compulsion as her husband was recently transferred to Singapore and no way he could get out for a week. But Mona was too eager to take a break and decided to be on her own. None of us had any itinerary in mind and had not booked any hotel or air or train tickets. All that we wanted was to unwind. We both were very surprised at the similarity of our holiday plans or lack of it and laughed our heads off. We immediately struck a chord of friendship.

After chatting for more than two hours we went back to our rooms to get ready for cocktail & dinner for the conference participants. As I entered the hall, I saw Mona standing alone apparently waiting for me. She was looking gorgeous in a white silk sari with red & golden border, dark red sleeveless blouse and a maroon shawl with golden embroidery. She hurriedly walked up to me and I was delighted to see her so eager to meet me. We managed to stand apart from the crowd and quietly chatted. After a while we found the music too loud and quietly slipped away from the hall.

We went to the bar, which overlooked lake Geneva and settled down with a bottle of French wine. The bar was not crowded at all and we saw the moon shining over the lake. We enjoyed the environment, which was simply out of this world. The wine loosened us up and we chatted endlessly. We talked about literature, movies and music and our tastes turned out to be very similar. Without so many words being spoken, I realised she also had a bit too romantic mind. We instantly liked each other.

We unconsciously held our hands and at one point I noticed Mona had taken off her sandals and her feet was resting on my feet. I slipped my feet out of my shoes and let her feet rest properly on my feet. I was rather surprised at the romantic mood engulfing me and I was unable to believe the environment was real. When we were told the bar was closing, we reluctantly moved out. Mona was a little unstable in her feet and held my hands. I placed my arm around her to help.

I asked Mona if she was hungry and she said she was famished. We went to the coffee shop and enjoyed lovely Swiss fondue. After we finished the food we were too full. But it was difficult to resist the temptation of having Swiss ice cream. We ordered one ice cream and the young waitress asked with a sweet smile, if we wanted two spoons. To my surprise, Mona smiled back and said only one spoon! As the waitress placed the ice cream in front of us, Mona took a scoop and offered it to me. She had the next scoop and offered me the next one. I couldn't remember when I last shared the same spoon with another person and my heart felt rather warm.

As we left the coffee shop and walked towards our rooms, Mona said in a sad voice," You know something? It's all very nice to travel alone, but going back to a lonely bed is not something I relish. If I sleep alone, I always have a disturbed sleep. So many years of travelling have not been of any help."

I was rather surprised she was telling me this. As I was in high spirits I said, "I wish I were your husband. Then you wouldn't be sleeping in a lonely bed."

She looked at me and said, "Honestly, I see nothing wrong if we sleep in the same bed just for avoiding loneliness. At my age, I am not unduly worried about my modesty getting outraged. I don't think I run that risk, particularly from a gentleman & a friend like you. More I think of it, the more I feel you & I sleeping in the same bed is a not a bad idea after all. Why don't you pack your suitcase and shift to my room for tonight? Tomorrow we are leaving anyway."

Though I was totally shocked at her suggestion, I felt she was serious and asked her, "Do you really mean what you say?"

She said, "Off course I do. What's your problem? You don't like any intrusion in your privacy or you enjoy sleeping alone?"

I said," The problem is nothing, except that I don't trust my libido as much as you trust the gentleman in me."

She shook her head and said, "Come on my friend. I don't think at this age my physique is going to play havoc to your libidinous instincts. Even if it does, let it be. I am no prude."

I was both pleased & confused at the same time and leaving her at her room I went back to my room. Fortunately, I hardly unpacked my suitcase when I arrived early in the morning. So, my task was easy. I usually sleep only with my shorts and nothing else. But I thought it wouldn't be right to wear only shorts and in stead put on a kurta & pyjama.

Mona's room was not locked and as I entered I found her sitting on the sofa wearing a robe provided by the hotel. Her sari, blouse and petticoat were hanging inside the closet, which was open and I could see her panty and bra (both black) lying at the bottom of the cupboard. I felt a stir in my groin as I realised she was naked under her robe.

She looked at me and said," You mean to say you always sleep in a spotless kurta pyjama like a Hindi film hero?"

I was flabbergasted at this attack and as I fumbled with an answer, she said," Please, for heaven's sake, fell free to wear your normal night dress, which you would wear if you were alone or your wife was with you. No point trying to be unduly modest for my sake."

I realised she meant what she said and took out my shorts from the suitcase. I went to the bathroom and came out with only my shorts on. I didn't even have my brief underneath and my chest was completely bare.

She looked at me and said," Now you must be feeling easy."

She looked at my bare chest and said," I am surprised you have no grey hair on your body, though the hair on your head is salt & pepper. My hubby's hair on the chest, whatever little he has, has all turned grey."

I realised she was mentally comparing me with her husband. I didn't know what to make out of it.

She was now sitting on one side of the bed and had a bottle of lotion in her hand. She opened the bottle and said," Would you please switch off the light? I have a bad habit of pampering my body with moisturiser before I go to bed."

As I switched off the light, the room plunged into complete darkness. Sitting on the other end of the bed I could only feel her soft movements. As my eyes got used to the darkness, I could see her profile. She had taken off the robe and was rubbing lotion on her naked body. Even in that darkness I could see the outline of her heavy bottom under her thin waist. I felt excited as her hands moved on her breasts and then went lower down.

I felt an urge to touch her and said," Don't you rub lotion on your back?"

She said," For that I need some help, sir. My beloved hubby at times gives that help, but mostly reluctantly. Are you offering that help, sir?"

I didn't want to miss the opportunity and moved close behind her.

She said cheerfully," That's like a good boy" and handed the bottle of lotion to me. I rubbed lotion on her naked back and felt wonderful as my hand moved on her silky smooth skin. She had a lovely groove all along her spine and I felt nice as I ran my finger along her spine. Touching her naked body created a strong stir in my groin. I was in the grip of a very wild desire, which I never felt in many years. As I was rubbing the small of her back, I wondered if I should move further down and touch the top part of her bottom. Some how my hands moved down and were at the top of her crack.

At this stage, she took the bottle of lotion from me and said, "Sir, it may not be right on my part to take your help for the parts below the waist, as that might be too much of a provocation for your libidinous instinct." She laughed with an awful sweetness and I was hit by the Cupid's arrow like a teenager boy in love.

Now she stood up and said, "I have to wait for a few minutes in standing position to let the lotion get absorbed in the skin. Would you feel disturbed, if I walk around the room without anything on me?"

As I said, no problem, I was watching her naked profile in the darkness and the curve of her bottom looked awfully sexy. I couldn't figure out the exact shape of her breasts but as I saw her from the side, I could guess her mounds were quite nicely shaped. I could also see the outline of a furry patch around her crotch. My manhood, which was hard like never before, twitched very strongly. To avoid further excitement, I lied down in bed and pulled up the blanket to my neck. To my dismay, my manhood stood like a pole and made a tent in the blanket. To hide it, I turned to my side.

By now, Mona was slipping a nightie over her head and though it didn't make a difference in the darkness, I felt sad as her nudity got covered. Mona came to bed and to my surprise she pushed her pillow close to mine. I felt more excited at the anticipation of her body touching mine. She lied down very close to me and pulled up her blanket. Though her body didn't touch mine, it was less than an inch away, and I could feel the warmth of her body and the sweetness of her body aroma.

I turned to her side, raised my body over hers and kissed her on her forehead and then on her eyes. Her aroma felt sweeter and her body felt so soft. "Thank you Mona." I said and lay down on the bed.

I heard Mona saying in a husky voice, "You know Deep, nothing is more relaxing than having a decent companion close to you. I feel so pleased with my self today. Thank you so much for being at my side. Let me hold your hand, and sleep in peace."

I took out my right hand and held her left hand – it was so soft and warm. But Mona said, "Ouch! Your hand is so cold" I felt so embarrassed and took my hand away. But Mona held it again and started rubbing my palm over her blanket. I realised my palm was rubbing over her blanket covered thigh – Wow! What a pleasant sensation! As my hand became warm, Mona held it softly and within a few minutes, she was fast asleep. I felt a soft wave moving through my body, touching my heart. I was completely lost in a romantic spell. I didn't know when I fell asleep.

As I woke up in the morning, it was a great sensation to have a lovely woman on my side. She was still asleep, with her one arm resting on her forehead and the other arm on her belly. Her pink lips were parted a little, which looked awfully sexy. The blanket covered up to her waist. Her breasts looked fairly full even while laying on her back, much bigger than what appeared to be the size under her sari. The mounds moved up and down with her breathing and I was tempted to fondle them. Her fingers were long and very delicate, with manicured nails. Her underarm was soft and had a couple of creases. A part of the skin in the underarm was slightly darker than the rest – showing the shaved part. Her blanket had moved a bit, exposing her left leg. Her nightie was short – it ended at her knee, but now it had moved up to her mid thigh. Her shapely leg was a piece of art and looked very nice under her soft & shapely thigh. The skin of her thigh was silky smooth and there were slight traces of hair on her legs.

I mentally compared her with my wife. Her arms & thighs looked slender compared to my wife's flabby ones. Her skin was much smoother and her belly looked almost flat compared to my wife's round ones. Her waist was much narrower compared to my wife's, which had a couple of tyres of flab. My wife's bum was also quite heavy, but it was more of a large mass compared to the shapely thing like Mona's, which looked curvaceous because of her slender waist. My wife's breasts were quite large (38c) and sagged heavily. In comparison Mona's breasts looked much more attractive. She, on the overall, looked so much more young, tender and sexy. At the same time, her maturity offered the comfort level I needed, which young women could not. I felt she could be an ideal companion for me at this age. I felt like taking her in my arms, but restrained myself. I noticed my hard on was stronger than ever and tented under the blanket.

I covered her leg with the blanket and left the bed carefully not to wake her up. I went to the bathroom letting out the stream of accumulated water. It took a long time to empty my bladder and to my dismay, the hard on, though much less, didn't disappear. My brief was there in the bathroom and I put it on. That helped in making the bulge look smaller under my shorts. I still felt uneasy as one could still make out that I had a hard on. I couldn't do anything better and tried to divert my mind to other thoughts. But no way, with this attractive sleeping beauty around, I couldn't think of anything else.

I noticed it was 6.30 am. I made two cups of tea in the electric kettle provided in the room. I stood near her with the cup of tea in my hand and wondered if it was too early to wake her up. As I wanted to serve her tea very hot, I decided to wake her up. I knelt down by the side of the bed and bringing my lips close to her years, whispered, "good morning". As she opened her eyes, I could make out she was already awake.

"Good morning, I was waiting for the tea!" she said with a disarming smile and added, "being served bed tea by one's partner is a great privilege. I don't remember having such privilege in many years." She removed her blanket and got up from the bed. Her nightly was up midway of her thighs and I was enamoured by the sight of her lovely thighs. She did notice my eyes glued to her thighs, but did not make any attempt to pull the nightie down. As she stood up, she raised her arms up and yawned radiating her charm around. Her nightie was of white light fabric with soft pink prints and she looked very cute.

I suddenly noticed she was looking at my bulge and before I had a chance to do anything, she pointed her finger at it and said, "I have been noticing this ever since you left the bed. I thought you have done something about it in the toilet. But now I see it's still on display."

She said this playfully and I was embarrassed to death. She added, "What is the reason for it? Me?"

As I had to nod in agreement, she said, "It is really a very pleasant surprise for a woman of my age. I have forgotten when my hubby had a spontaneous hard on because of me."

I now pulled the curtain over the window, which fully covered one wall and sunlight flooded the room. The view outside was magnificent with snow clad mountain shining under the morning sun. She came by my side and looking out said, "Wow!" She stood there with a mesmerised look. I stood by her side enjoying the beauty of the mountain and the warmth of her closeness. After a while, I moved away to pick up our cups of tea. As I was moving back to her, I saw her backside against the sunrays. Her nighty was now completely transparent and I could see her full naked body silhouetted under transparent fabric. Her hips were wide under her narrow waist and I could even see the crack between her ample butt cheeks. As she turned around to face me, I could clearly see her aureoles with erect nipples picking out and the dark patch between her thighs. The sight was so exciting that my manhood became rock hard.

I was rather fed up with the look of my wife's pussy, which she shaved twice a month, and most of the time it had some prickly stubble. I loved the natural look of a woman's pussy. From what I saw through the transparent nightie and also in the darkness last night, I was sure Mona had a natural growth of hair down below, at the worst it could be lightly trimmed. With these thoughts, my desire to see Mona naked got stronger. At the same time I was depressed thinking that I might not get the opportunity of seeing her naked at all.

As I stood beside Mona and sipped the warm tea, our bare arms touched and I got a heavenly sensation. After a while we moved to the sofa and drank tea in silence, while Mona leaned on me. The touch of her softness on my bare chest gave me enormous pleasure. When I lighted a cigarette, Mona said she would also like to have one. She did also smoke at the bar the night before and I wondered if she was a regular smoker. After I lighted her cigarette, she took a long drag and as if she read my mind, said she picked up the habit of smoking in college. But gave up when she became pregnant. Later in life, she feels the urge for smoking when she is with some one who enjoys his or her smoking. I don't smoke much, but enjoy every smoke and I love to have a woman joining me in smoking. My wife did give me company in smoking for first few years after marriage. But now she gets irritated whenever I smoke. I realised Mona is going to be a better companion than my wife.