Sue & Ali Perform Ch. 1

Story Info
Wife & her friend masturbate for him.
3.1k words
4.35
89.5k
21

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goodnight
goodnight
19 Followers

I met Susan when she was 18 and I was 19 neither of us had any real sexual history when we met. I had indulged in some very innocent petting but had still yet to feel up my first pussy. Sue had never even let anyone get as far as a quick grope of her tits.

For the first three months I was limited to the odd handful of tit but gradually Sue became more adventurous and after the first fingering of her pussy it wasn’t long before we started the inevitable youthful screwing. We learnt together and had a wonderful time, but I had a fantasy, I wanted to watch her masturbate but was afraid to ask. One thing led to another and we eventually become engaged. Soon after this I plucked up the courage and one night in the heat of passion, I asked her if she ever masturbated. There was no answer at first so I asked again. Grudgingly she answered me and said that she used to but didn’t need to anymore. I told her I would like it if she did still particularly if she would let me watch. But no joy she was quite adamant that she wouldn’t ever do that.

Over the next three months or so I regularly tried to get her to do it for me but no luck. One night however she did suggest that she would masturbate and let me know when she had done it. I tried again to persuade her to let me watch but no matter how much I pleaded I got the same negative response. I must say I was getting a bit frustrated and began to resign myself to the fact that I would never see her masturbate.

I thought no more of it as our relationship developed and we got married a few months later. About a month after the wedding Sue was upstairs in our bedroom and called down for me to get upstairs and fuck her because she had just masturbated. I was up the stairs in double quick time hoping to at least catch the last vestiges of her pleasuring herself. No such luck but the sight in front of me was magnificent. Sue was on her back with her legs spread wide and her pussy glistening and wet from its recent fingering. I told her she should have called me earlier and I could have watched her Cum. But again she told me that she didn’t want to let me watch her and told me to hurry up and fuck her. She said it had been the first time she had masturbated in a very long while and had really enjoyed it, but now needed to feel me inside her.

It was a great fuck my excitement enhanced because I knew only minutes before she had fingered herself to orgasm. I don’t think I need to explain what I was visualising as I plunged in and out of her wet receptive pussy. I was treated to this about once a month then after about six months; I then tried a different tack and asked her if she would like to watch me masturbate. I didn’t get an enthusiastic response but she did say she would watch if I would like her to. Thinking this might be the way to get her to masturbate for me I put on quite a show for her before cumming in long hard gushes. I asked if she had enjoyed it and she said that it was good. The trouble was she was now feeling very horny and it was going to be a while before I would be ready to fuck her so she would like me to lick her out. I laughed and told her she could always masturbate, unfortunately I again got the usual sorry she didn’t want to. I even offered to leave the room whilst she did it, but that wasn’t right either because I would know what she doing.

So a tonguing it was, very nice but I was growing desperate, I needed to watch a woman masturbate. I wanted it to be Sue, but was seriously considering trying to fulfil my fantasy elsewhere if she didn’t agree to do it soon.

There was this little minx called Alison at work who was always flirting with me so I wondered whether there would be any mileage there. The only trouble was she was a good friend of Sue’s. I was also aware that flirting was quite harmless and that taking it any further could be dangerous. I certainly wouldn’t want Sue to find out. And of course I wasn’t even sure that Ali would go for it anyway. I did decide to try if the opportunity arose though. After all I wouldn’t really be cheating on Sue I only wanted to watch.

One day that opportunity did arise and I nervously tried it on. Ali and I had to stay late at the office. We were sitting opposite each other with a couple of desks between us and had been teasing each other with our usual flirting when Ali, as she had done many times before, announced she was feeling horny. My usual response to this was to say that Steve, her boyfriend, was in for a treat later and that she would have to wait. But instead I told her I wouldn’t object if she wanted to sort it out. She laughed and said you wish. I carried on baiting her by saying she was chicken and wouldn’t dare. The conversation went backwards and forwards for a while with me saying she wouldn’t dare, and her responding oh wouldn’t I. Eventually she asked me what I’d do if she decide to masturbate. I laughed and told I’d stay and give her moral support in her moment of need. She looked straight at me and for what seemed an eternity and I was beginning to think I’d really over stepped the mark but then she quite casually said she quite fancied giving it a go.

I couldn’t believe my ears but she was serious, her hands were quickly below the desk and it was obvious from the movement that she was rubbing herself or doing something well enough to make me believe she was. It wasn’t long before I was convinced it was real, Ali was becoming very flushed and her breathing was getting heavier. She really was doing this right there in front of me; I wanted to see much more and contemplated looking under the desk but didn’t want to push it she might have stopped. She suddenly announced she was going to cum and started to pant. Her body shuddered several times and small moans escaped her lips as she was cumming. As she relaxed looking very satisfied after her orgasm she said how exciting it had been but that we must keep it a secret, particularly from Sue. I had no problems with that it was just what I wanted to hear. She even said that she might do it again if I would like.

Ali masturbated in front of me fairly regularly, always under exactly the same circumstances, in the office beneath the desk. Nothing was ever said but I was sure that if I tried to push for anything more it would all stop, and I didn’t want that.

During this time I’d given up on trying to get Sue to masturbate for me. I still wanted to watch a naked woman do it and preferably Sue, but would make do with what I was getting for the time being.

One night Sue announced that she had invited Ali and Steve round for dinner. This wasn’t a problem Sue and Ali regularly went out together and there was never any hint that Sue knew that Ali was putting on her little tease shows for me.. It would however be the first time that we had all been together since Ali had started masturbating in front of me. When the evening arrived Steve had been called away so Ali came alone. The meal was quite eventful, both girls had dressed up for it and there was quite a lot of flesh on show. Ali teased me unmercifully all night, every time Sue left the dining room to do something in the kitchen her hands would disappear below the table and she would masturbate. She of course stopped every time Sue came back into the room.

For desert sue had put together a selection of fruit. This unwittingly upped the evening’s sexual innuendo. Ali started it by pretending to give her banana a blowjob, gently running her tongue up and down its length and around the tip before fucking her mouth with it moaning gently. Sue thought this highly amusing and joined in by breaking open a peach removing the stone and declaring she was going to lick it out just like a pussy. I laughingly told them both that they were a disgrace, behaving like a couple of bitches on heat. Sue laughed and told me it might be to my advantage later. Ali pouted and said it was OK for us but she was going to be all alone that night. I quickly told her that she would have to see to herself. Sue giggled and nudged me telling me not to embarrass Ali. Ali told Sue it was all right she had been thinking the same thing anyway.

I think Sue got a little embarrassed at that point and said it was late and time to retire. Ali was staying the night so we said our goodnights and went upstairs to bed. I couldn’t wait to get at Sue’s pussy I really was feeling very horny. As soon as Sue climbed into bed I went straight for the honey pot and was more than happy to find her already wet. She had obviously been turned on by the evening’s events too. After a couple of minutes Sue was really squirming under my caressing and fingering then surprised me by asking if I thought Ali was really doing it. I played along pretending I didn’t know what she meant making her actually spell it out and ask me if I thought Ali was masturbating. I was even more shocked when Sue suggested we should try and listen to find out. We crept out to the landing and listened at the door, I had a raging hard-on and Sue’s pussy was dripping wet.

There was definite activity from Ali and not just the usual settling down before going to sleep. The bed in the spare room was quite old and squeaked a bit. We grinned at each other and continued listening. It wasn’t long before we were certain she was masturbating the noises from the bed were getting louder and faster and soon little moans could be heard. By this time I was frantically finger fucking Sue while she was giving me a wonderful hand job. The moaning soon turned to panting and then the delicious sounds of Ali’s orgasm. Sue and I were straight back in our room and gave over to lust and I rammed myself deep and hard into her soaking wet pussy. Four strokes and we both came with tremendous force. I didn’t push it that night but I did thought the seeds might have been sown for the future.

The following morning Ali had to be up and away early so Sue and I got up to wave her off. As she opened the front door I decided to ask her if she had managed OK on her own last night. Sue playfully slapped me and again chastised me not to embarrass Ali. But I was sure Ali would play along and I was right because as she got to her car she shouted back to say of course she had and really enjoyed it as well.

Nothing further was said about that night’s events until we went to Ali’s for dinner the following week. Steve was still away so it was just the three of us again. The evening was again filled with sexual innuendoes and as the alcohol started to take affect the girls got more adventurous. Their party piece at the table was to get me to judge the best faked orgasm as they competed against each other to re-enact the pretend climax scene from the movie when Harry met Sally. Needless to say I declared an honourable draw. Although I must say Ali’s was by far the best but I’m not to sure that it was all faked.

I was utterly gob smacked by Sue’s next suggestion, as she said she wanted to play a game of strip darts. I was ecstatic when Ali agreed I was going to see her naked. The rules would be quite simple one piece of clothing off for each lost game. Then dares until everyone was naked. To cut a long story short I had the girls down to just their panties before I lost a game and then had Sue totally naked soon afterwards. I didn’t have to wait too long for Ali’s panties to be slipped of either. And god what a beautiful sight they both were. Sue was a natural blond and kept her bush well trimmed while Ali was clean shaven. It was obvious they were both turned on I could see juices on Sue’s bush and Ali’s swollen pussy lips were starting to peel open like a pink summer rose.

Sue won the next two games, which meant I was now down to my trousers and boxers and Ali had to be given a dare. I heard Sue say she wanted Ali to rub my cock for ten seconds. Ali was only too willing and I nearly came as she carried out the dare. There were two more dares before I was naked. I had dared Ali to turn her back to me and touch her toes giving both Sue and I a wonderful view of her gaping wet hairless pussy and Ali dared Sue to do the same. The view was identical the only difference the light covering of blond hair.

It was Ali that suggested we should have one last game the winner deciding a dare for us all. I was sure I was going to win and must have been thinking too much about what I would dare because I played terribly allowing Ali to throw the winning dart. She squealed with delight but said she hadn’t thought about a dare because she didn’t expect to win. We all sat down for five minutes while she thought. The dare she came up with was beyond my wildest dreams we were all to go to bed together and cum at least once.

As she said it though I was sure Sue would chicken out. So I was surprised to see a beaming smile on her face as she leapt up and was first up the stairs shouting back at us enquiring what we were waiting for. We all climbed into Ali’s bed, me in the middle with a girl on each side. As we lay there I was imagining what was going to happen. I thought the most likely was for me to either fuck or finger fuck Sue while Ali masturbated. Hopefully with a little secret help from me. Although I was fairly certain neither Sue or Ali would mind me touching her, Sue had after all got Ali to rub my prick albeit through my trousers.

Sue made the first move grabbing my prick and slowly begian to wank me inviting Ali to help. I was in seventh heaven, two beautiful naked girls massaging my prick and now certain in my mind that I would get to play with Ali’s pussy. Not that I could see a thing it was pitch black and the lights were out. I then got he biggest shock yet. Sue asked Ali if she would like masturbate with her and then help make me cum. I couldn’t believe I was hearing this I’d spent years trying to get Sue to masturbate for me and now she was going to do it and wanted Ali to as well.

Ali didn’t even hesitate in agreeing. There I was lying between two women who I was just about to listen to masturbating themselves to an orgasm. I wouldn’t need their help to cum it would just happen. But it got even better when Ali suggested that they let me watch and unbelievably Sue agreed. Before long the light was on and the duvet was on the floor.

I positioned myself at the bottom of the bed to get the best possible view of both girls and they moved closer together towards the middle of the bed. I was beginning to shake with excitement. Then they both turned on to their stomachs put their hands between their legs and started to play with themselves. It didn’t take long before they both started to breath heavier and it was Ali who started to quicken the pace a bit. As she did this I could see exactly what she was doing. Both of her thumbs were turned upwards between her pussy lips rubbing against her clit as her buttocks rose and fell rhythmically. Sue seemed to be doing exactly the same, which was soon confirmed as she started to quicken the pumping up and down of her shapely arse.

It wasn’t long before they were both moaning and panting as they watched each other masturbate. They seemed to be moving in perfect timing ever quickening the rise and fall of their buttocks and with it increasing the rubbing on their gaping swollen pussies, every now and again pausing to pull their lips apart for me to see how wet they were. By this time I was ready to explode and kept my hands well away from my cock, one pull of the foreskin and I would have cum immediately. I was fascinated and couldn’t take my eyes of the performance in front of me.

It was Sue who first said she was ready to cum but that she wanted Ali to cum with her. So Ali quickened her pace and soon said she was ready too. By now they were both pumping up and down really fast, they started groaning and panting and finally both shuddered to an amazing orgasm. I was so excited I only touched my cock once and shot cum everywhere. The girls turned to look at me and smiled opening their legs to give me an unbelievable view of their gaping soaked and satisfied pussies.

I was bit disappointed when Sue said we ought to get some sleep. I wanted to make the most of this; I didn’t think I’d ever get the chance again. I now know different, so if you’d like to hear about it let me know.

goodnight
goodnight
19 Followers