Sue & Ali Perform Ch. 6

Story Info
More fun with the three of them.
2.4k words
4.31
29.9k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goodnight
goodnight
19 Followers

There was massive sexual tension in the air as Sue was the final one to cry out that she was cumming. It was obvious more was going to happen and I wasn't to be disappointed. Mandy made the move stripping of completely and laying on the floor in front of me. She had obviously watched the other two intently when they had given her their tandem masturbation show because she almost immediately put her hands between her legs and used her thumbs to rub her clit, pumping her cute little arse up and down. Before I knew it Sue and Ali were naked and had joined Mandy on the floor.

I was in heaven the tandem masturbation was magnificent but a trio, albeit not quite with the perfect timing Sue and Ali managed, was unbelievably erotic. As I sat and watched their three pussies getting wetter and wetter and their lips swell as the excitement moved up notch-by-notch I finally took out my throbbing cock and slowly started to caress it.

The tempo in front of me was increasing dramatically as all three girls were moaning with pleasure, their pussies starting to gape, begging to be fucked. Ali came first, I could see it coming, her body began to tense and she pushed down hard on her thumbs crushing her clit between body and hand, her pussy quivering as the pleasure surged through her body.

Mandy and Sue came together and I had difficulty not bringing myself to an explosive end as I watched their pussies contract and their bodies shake and shudder as wave after wave of pleasure crashed through them. As they lay recovering I could see that Ali was losing control her eyes filled with the same lustful look she had when she first licked Sue. It wasn't long before I was proved right, she knelt up pushing her pussy towards me begging me to fuck her. Not to be left out Sue was soon at Ali's side instructing me to fuck them both as I had before two strokes each of them.

I wasn't going to say no and plunged myself straight into Ali's wet warm pussy two strokes later I was in Sue. Mandy was entranced and I told her to masturbate while she was watching, I was extremely excited but knew I would last a bit longer than last time. By the time I had entered Ali for the fourth time Mandy was knelt up by the side of her begging for me to fuck her too.

I stopped, wanting to but not sure about Ali's reaction. She was so deep in her own lustful sexual world that she just said "yes go on take her, fuck her hard and deep" Sue nodded her approval so I positioned myself behind Mandy admiring the view of her pussy throbbing with excitement in front of me. Then I plunged straight into what turned out to be a virgin pussy. I hadn't thought and had rammed straight through her hymen. Mandy screamed but with pain not pleasure and we all realised what had happened. Ali quickly told me not to stop just keep going until Mandy was cumming. As I drove myself deep into her again and again Mandy began to experience the pleasure after the pain and was soon moaning and encouraging me to go faster and deeper. Her pussy was so tight that as she started to contract with her orgasm it was too much for me and I jetted cum deep into her body, which was jerking violently in time with the release of her orgasm. In the meantime Sue and Ali had started to finger each other and quickly jilled each other to orgasm.

As I lay there cuddling Mandy, Sue and Ali started to kiss and as I watched I noticed them whispering to each other. Suddenly Sue asked Mandy whether she wanted to spend the night with me because her and Ali had some unfinished business to attend to. Mandy was still blown away by her multiple orgasms and jumped at the chance. That wasn't the only thing that jumped, my cock was fully ready for action again just thinking about it.

As we went up stairs Sue whispered to me to enjoy it and to look forward to her recounting what she and Ali were going to get up to. I really couldn't believe this was going to happen I hadn't even spent a night alone with Ali and I had been handed the opportunity to have her 18 year old sister do whatever I wanted her to while Sue and Ali where pleasuring each other in the next room.

Mandy and I lay on the bed for a few minutes and I asked her if this was really what she wanted, I was actually in no doubt that it was, the lust in her eyes was unmistakeable, she just nodded. I couldn't wait to get my hands on her but took things nice and slowly and leant over to kiss her. Mandy responded immediately her tongue fighting with mine as I gently stared to pull on her swollen puffy nipples. Mandy was beginning to whimper, so I broke the kiss and asked her to start masturbating. I was very excited about seeing a different technique close up. I wasn't disappointed the two fingered rubbing of her clit gave me a wonderful view of her pussy as it opened and pulsated with excitement. Her juices flowed feely and much more than Ali or Sue's. I also had ideas for her other hand which unlike the two thumbed rubbing was free for other uses.

She opened her legs a bit wider to give me a better view and started to circle her clit with her fingers then rubbing it hard for a bit before returning to the circling teasing movement. She continued with this sequence as I watched her pussy lips flowering open her juices glistening within her pink inner sanctum. Her free hand was pulling and caressing her nipples, which were very swollen and erect.

As her excitement built her rubbing got faster and more intense eventually turning into an all out frenzied attack, her hand flashing across her pussy, her breathing now coming in short little pants and as she neared her orgasm her pussy was fully open and pulsating with pleasure, her juices soaking her inner thighs. As her body began to shake, she arched her back lifting her buttocks of the bed thrusting her pussy against her fingers time after time as each wave of the orgasm pulsated through her nubile frame.

The sight of her young pussy immensely turned me on, it was so inviting and I wanted to taste it. I got between her legs and started to lick her juices from the inside of her thighs gradually getting closer and closer to the honey pot. My cock was jumping and twitching as I got closer. Mandy was beginning to squirm under my attentions trying to hurry along the inevitable, pushing her pussy down to try and meet my tongue. Finally I gave in driving my tongue into her pussy rubbing her clit with top lip at the same time. She thrust herself against me shuddering as an immediate orgasm hit her and I lapped up her sweet juices as the flowed freely into my waiting mouth. I didn't relent sucking her clit into my mouth and attacking it with my tongue causing her to cry out in pleasure once again her body convulsing as another orgasm battered its way through her.

My cock was now straining at the leash and as I was contemplating my next move Mandy made my mind up for me. Pushing me onto my back she knelt with on leg either side of me and impaled herself on my engorged member. Then she started to fuck me her beautiful young breasts bouncing in front of my eyes, her nipples visibly hard and swollen. I reached out and started to play with them causing her to squirm even more as she continued to thrust down burying me to the hilt in her dripping pussy.

I had the perfect view of her pussy as she bounced up and down the lips peeled open to expose her swollen clit. I removed one hand from her rock hard nipples and started to caress her equally hard clit. Within seconds she threw her head back, her body shaking in time with the orgasmic waves and she thrust herself down harder and harder rubbing her clit against my pelvic bone. I was so deep in her near virgin pussy and it was so warm and tight that I lost control of myself and thrust to meet her as my own orgasm swept through me. As we lay cuddled together the silence was broken by the sounds of orgasms from the next bedroom as Sue and Ali continued to explore each other's bodies.

As we lay listening Mandy told me she couldn't wait to join them and how much I was going to enjoy watching all three of them make love to each other. My cock stirred just thinking of it but Mandy soon drifted of to sleep. I soon joined her dreaming of which pussy I would fuck when they had finished or perhaps I could repeat fucking all three.

I woke early the next morning to find Mandy still fast asleep laying on top of the sheets her legs wide apart with her pussy fully displayed. It was too tempting and I had an idea. I went downstairs to look for a candle. When I got back upstairs Mandy was still asleep so I started to rub the candle along her clit. Her body soon started to react to the attention and she started to get wet. As soon as I observed her pussy lips begin to swell and open up I slowly inserted the candle and began to fuck her with it.

It wasn't long before this woke her and she immediately started to instinctively thrust to meet the candle. As I worked it in and out of her she stared to get very turned on I took her hand and placed it on the candle for her to take over. She didn't break the rhythm continuing to fuck herself, raising the tempo as she got more and more excited. I stared to wank myself as I watched her. She never took her eyes of my cock as she took her first real look at a man wanking. This obviously excited her immensely and the candle stared to flash in and out of her even faster, her free hand energetically rubbing her clit. She screamed as she orgasmed, the force shooting the candle several feet out of pussy. I was ready to cum and knelt over her watching her continue to rub her clit her eyes still fixed on my hand as it pumped my cock, until I could hold off no longer and sprayed cum all over her causing her to shudder to a second orgasm.

As much as I would have loved to stay and continue exploring the delights of Mandy's body I had to go to work. By the time I had showered and dressed Mandy was asleep again so I crept out quietly looking in on Sue and Ali as I left. They too were both asleep but I could smell pussy, my cock twitching as thoughts of the two of them ravishing each other the previous night flashed through my mind.

When I got home Sue and Mandy were already there and Mandy had left for her swimming training. The girls said they had a treat for me, which they were sure I would enjoy much more than a story. I couldn't get upstairs quick enough Ali and I were naked in a flash, Sue unusually taking a little longer than normal and as she slowly pulled down her panties I could see why, she had wanted to surprise me her pussy shaved and as bare as Ali's. It looked tremendous and I could see she was already excited, her pussy lips slightly swollen with droplets of her juices clearly forming. I glanced at Ali's pussy and saw it in the same excited state.

I was then instructed to sit and watch as they lay on the bed and started to caress each other. I was already extremely excited my cock throbbing in anticipation as they continued to explore each other's bodies. They gradually moved into a position with Ali's head at the top of the bed and Sue's at the bottom, laying on their sides, Ali placed her leg between Sue's and they pushed their pussies towards each other, when they met they both gasped, their wet slippery pussies merging and grinding against each other. I shifted to get a better look and could see their clit rubbing clit and their lips looked to be erotically kissing.

As I knelt by the side of them watching Ali grabbed my cock pulling me towards her, not breaking pussy contact with Sue, she took me in her mouth sucking me deep into her throat. As she sucked I stared to play with Sue's nipples causing her to grind even harder against Ali's pussy squealing with delight as she came, the feel of her warm juices flooding out was too much for Ali who shook with her own orgasm as their juices merged. This caused Ali to suck even harder on my tool. I needed to cum and started fucking Ali's mouth as I had never done before feeling my cock hit the back of her throat with each thrust.

After an initial gag Ali took it all in her stride still grinding her pussy into Sue's, I saw them both orgasm again before I felt the familiar rumblings of my own release approaching. As they parted I got a wonderful view of Sue's dripping wet pussy this time soaked with both her own and Ali's juices. With that I started jetting into Ali's mouth in the most exciting of orgasms. As we all lay together Ali told me that they were going to ask Mandy if she wanted to join them and that if she was up for it and didn't mind I would be invited to watch and maybe join them. I didn't let on that I knew Mandy couldn't wait and was more than happy for me to watch and join in.

goodnight
goodnight
19 Followers