Sue and Jim Number 3

Story Info
Married and hooking up.
4.2k words
3.06
19.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was going to be the third time I had met her in a hotel room. We had met on-line, cybered some, done some phone sex and then met in the city. Things like that don't always work out but I could tell when we first met up that I was going to get it. She was not the skinniest, or all that hot looking, and she was well into her 30's. Still, she was local, available, and sometimes needed a good hard fucking. Above all, she loved to suck my cock. So I was usually available to natter with her on-line, remembering that look in her eyes when she first started licking it. The first time she had been all over me, bouncing on my cock like she had not been fucked in years. The second time was a little less good, since I just went up to her room and we had not been flirting beforehand. She seemed a little put off, but I fucked her and then she let me face-fuck her, so she took two good loads. I was not sure I would ever do her again after that, but she kept looking me up on line, and I knew it was just a matter of time before she needed it again. You need to be available for lonely married sluts like that, so when they get in heat you are ready to give it to them. Plus I was pretty sure this time I was going to get her ass. I had brought the subject up on-line, and she had always just said no, but now she had been asking about it, asking if it hurt and if it was dangerous and stuff like that. I figured she was ready. She was nowhere near as hot as the other cyber-chick I had going, but for a virgin ass and a good blowjob I figured I would show up.

I was waiting for him again. He was my first (so far only) cyber guy, and the only man other than my husband I had been fucked by since I got married. He was always pretty obvious. He did not care much about me, or about anybody as far as I could tell, but he was always ready when I needed to cum on-line, was ok looking and had a nice big, thick cock. I had never expected to do him for real more than once, (if that) but apparently that cock kept me coming back. The first time had been exciting because I was cheating for the first time, taking another man's cock in my mouth, feeling his cum shoot into me. The second time was a little weirder (now I was cheating for the second time, and with a fairly loser-ish sort of guy) but he was not that interested how I felt. I had taken off my clothes, feeling a little self-conscious, and fat, but he just put me back on the bed, pushed my legs apart and started fucking me. No foreplay, no licking, just a big hard cock getting pushed into me over and over. He must have pumped in into me for forty minutes, never faster, never slower, just fucking me and fucking me. I loved it. I came twice before he came in me, and I was figuring we were done, but as he pulled his dripping cock out of me he said I was taking the next load in my mouth. No asking no nothing, and when I got down on my knees he just grabbed my head with both hands and shoved it into my mouth. The first time we had met I had been more or less in control, and I loved the feel of his cock in my hand and on my lips but this time he just started fucking my face. I did not enjoy it really, but he could have cared less. I was only polite to him as I left to avoid a scene, and I was sure I would never see him again. I was not sure what to expect this time, and even less sure why I was here at all, when I heard a single knock on the door. I opened it and he came in, closing the door quickly and quietly behind him.

She looked about the same. Maybe a little skinner, and a touch older. Not even as good looking as my wife, but I was fine with that as long as she was willing to take it like she had been the last two times.

"Hi" she said

"Hi. You are looking good." She blushed a bit, although I'm sure she knew I was full of shit. She was wearing jeans and a sweater type-thing and I assume a bra, since her tits were way too big to be perky like that on their own.

"Do you want to go get a drink or maybe eat something."

She was like this on-line too, sometimes being real coy and wanting to chat about her day or whatever. I would have been happy to pour some booze into her, but I knew that once she got into her slutty behavior she quit fooling around in a hurry. I was tempted to just shove her to her knees and show her what I was there for, but my real goal was to get her to give up her ass, so I was going to play it as classy as I could.

"No, I don't really need to go out" I said grinning. "Would you like to go out, or can you get what you want in here?"

I blushed a bit, since I was staring at his crotch already. He knew what I was here for, and I would have bet that he was not planning to be here for more than an hour. I did not really know what to say, or what to do, but I wanted to keep some control over things. I figured he had planned the whole thing out and I had not, but I reached out and felt the bulge in his pants.

"No, I figure you have what I came here for."

I smiled and leaned back a bit as she felt it grow under her hand. I have fucked a lot of married women, and some of them want to kiss you and some don't but most of them are a little weird about it. Why she thought her husband would care if he saw her kissing me when in about half an hour my cum would be dripping down her chin I have no idea. Some sort of weird chick thing. I don't really care either way, so I was willing to do whatever she wanted. I figured if she felt a little more in control to start with it might improve my chances of getting her to spread her ass cheeks, so I just smiled and looked down at her.

"I'm pretty sure I can provide whatever you need, babe."

She didn't actually kiss me, but she put her arm around my waist as she kept slowly rubbing my crotch, looking up at my face occasionally but mostly down. She seemed uncomfortable with talking to me or even looking at me, but she was sure interested in my dick. I was not sure what to say, but I knew I had to keep her moving at the right pace.

"Would you like to take a closer look at it?"

I slid down, still feeling his crotch, and feeling the hardness inside. As soon as I got down on my knees I felt better. I don't know why, but getting on my knees in front of a guy always gets rid of my nerves or my doubts about doing him or whatever. I hardly ever suck my husband's dick, and I never kneel down for him, but once I got down in front of Jim again I was sure I what I was doing. I reached up and unbuckled his belt and slowly pulled down his zipper. He was wearing white undies and they bulged out in front of me. I reached up and rubbed it through the cloth. I looked up at him and he gave me a shit-eating grin like I was about to be sucking his cock and he was looking forward to it. I smiled back at him and reached into his shorts and pulled them and his pants down slowly. The top of his shorts slid past the base of his cock and slowly down and down and down. It's not actually a huge cock. Eight or nine inches maybe, and fat, but not hugely fat. Still, that makes it twice as thick and almost twice as long as my husband's. The first time I straddled him and forced it into my pussy I knew what I had been missing since I got married and that was what I was here for. It popped out as his shorts came down over it and I held my breath a little as I reached my hand up to stroke it. I licked the tip a little and looked up at him.

"I think you brought me just what I need." Not the cleverest thing to say, but I wanted to say something and keep him from grabbing my head and getting rough with me. I licked all up and down the shaft, holding it with one hand and rubbing the inside of his thigh and up towards his balls.

I smiled down at her as she pulled it out. Lots of married chicks won't suck cock or don't seem like they like it. She liked sucking cock, you could tell. She licked it for a bit, going up and down the shaft and feeling my balls with his her hand. Part of me wanted to grab her hair and push it it, but I let her play with it for a bit. The first time we met she dropped to her knees as soon as we got into the room and started licking it and put it her her mouth, but she did not take it all or even suck it for very long before she pushed me back on the bed and got on top of me. The second time she took it all, but that was because I forced it in. I could tell she did not like it, she struggled a little, but I could also tell she had taken this much cock before. I wanted to see what she would do on her own.

"You still like it babe?" She smiled up at me and slid the tip into her mouth.

"I'll give you all you want, but why don't you take off your clothes and let me see those tits." I said as I let my pants slide down. She kissed the tip of it (she loved playing with my cock) and reached down to pull off her top. Most chicks find it hard to undress sexily, and middle-aged ones who could loose weight find it even harder. She did not care how she looked anymore, she was just starting at my cock, and frankly I was staring at her tits. Once she was naked she held up her arms a bit like she was showing me her body. Her body was passable for and older chick, but I did not really care about that since I knew she wanted cock and I was going to give her a lot of it. I ran my hand down her cheek.

"So, Sue, would you like to suck my cock?"

"I would love to suck your cock"

I was kind of surprised to hear her say that, but not surprised at all to see her get back on her knees. I brushed my hand through her hair, but did not leave it there as she put her hands on my thighs and started licking my balls as she rubbed her face against my dick.

I wanted to take the whole thing, in part to keep him from forcing it into me, and in part because I came here to take a big cock. He was just leaning back a little and letting me do whatever I wanted for now. I slid my mouth up over the tip and pushed my mouth down, feeling it push my lips apart as his thick cock went in. I pushed it to the back of my throat, but I was still only about halfway down the shaft. I only pumped it a couple of times before I reached around and grabbed his ass with one hand, keeping the other on his balls, and pushed my head down on it. I heard him groan as it went in. I have taken bigger cocks, but it had been a long time since I had done this and at first I gagged a little, but I relaxed by the second thrust and took it all down smooth, squeezing his balls a little as I did. He was still not grabbing my head, which was a nice change, and I put both hands on his firm ass cheeks and kept putting it down.

She did not fool around much this time and took it all down. I could here her gag a bit, and she was drooling all over it, but she was taking the whole thing. I've only had a couple women take it all without my forcing it in, and never anyone like her. I could tell she was up for some serious cock tonight, and I smiled down at her, craning my neck a little to get a look at her ass. Nice and round and white, and I could just imagine it in front of me. She sucked me for a bit, then fell back, reaching up and stroking it with her hand as she looked up at me.

"Are you going to cum in my mouth?"

She knew I was going to, since she does not like it on her face and she was long past telling me she was not the type who swallows. Still, she needed to catch her breath, and she liked it when I talked dirty to her.

"I am going to cum in a lot of places tonight babe. I bet you want your mouth to be the first one, don't you?"

She nodded again, and I grabbed her head gently and pulled her towards me.

"You want a big load of my cum in your mouth, don't you?"

"Yes, I want you to cum in my mouth." You could tell she loved saying slutty stuff like that. She puckered up her lips and slid it in again, not as deep this time but faster, like she was trying to get me to cum as fast as she could. I was fine with that, since as much as I was enjoying having her suck me I was really after her ass, and I figured that the faster things went the better.

I could tell he was not going to take very long. He had his hand resting on my head, but he was not really doing anything with it. His balls were getting ready, and even though he was not really forcing it on me his hips were moving back and forth and his hand was getting a little tighter. As I felt his cock swell inside me he put both hands on my head and pushed my head towards him. I rammed him in deep again and felt him squirt it into my throat. He held my head still, pressed up against him as it throbbed twice, pouring his milky cum into me each time. I have no idea why some guys cum so much, but he always came a lot. As I pulled back it ran down my chin, which I figured would turn him on, but I couldn't have stopped it if I wanted to.

He smiled down at me (I think guys like it when women kneel in front of them with cum on their faces)

"A little more than you could take, babe?"

She was panting a little, but looked like she was ready for a lot more.

"I want to take all you can give me" she said.

I was still pretty sure she did not know she was about to be fucked in the ass, but she was leading right into it. I pulled her up onto the bed and although she did not see it I pulled my pants closer to the bed. I had a tube of lube in my pocket, and I wanted to finger and lube up her pussy and ass before she knew what she was about to take. She spread her legs apart and I started kissing up her thighs. Very few women looks skinny from that position, and she was not one of them. Also like most older chicks she did not shave or trim her pubes. Yet another reason to go after younger babes, but she was about to make it up to me. I kissed along her inner thigh but only briefly licked her pussy once and started up her stomach towards her tits. As I moved up I ran my hand along her leg and began rubbing her pussy, starting right up at top and running my fingers all the way down to her asshole. She raised her hips up a bit each time I got to her clit and each time I got to her ass, and I knew she was going to take it, which made my dick start to get harder almost at once.

His fingers were all over my clit and pussy, and I was gushing wet already. He leaned on one arm and was looking at me as he fingered, but I was not paying much attention to him. He moved down again slowly and played with my clit a little with his tongue, then slowly licked all the way down. Licking pussy is the one thing my husband does well in bed, but I was wetter than I had been in a long time. He slid a finger into my cunt, and a little later another one began playing with my asshole. He had always talked about doing me in the ass, and I had always said I was not interested, but when he slid a finger into it I didn't say anything, just arched my back a little and moaned. He put both fingers in, and slowly shoved them into my wet hole and started to gently finger-fuck my ass.

She was getting into it, and I was trying to finger and lick her just enough to keep her going but not enough to make her cum. I got my knee up on the bed and raised up above her so she could see my cock, still fingering her as she stared at it.

"Ready to take this in your ass?" I said. I had thought about this question a lot, and did not want to phrase it so she could answer no. She nodded yes, and I could tell she was going to take it, but I wanted to hear her say it, and I assumed she wanted to say it too.

"Say it for me. Tell me you want it babe."

Honestly I had not been expecting this, and I'm sure he had been planning it all along. I've only done that a few times, and never really liked it before. Still, when he had stuck his fingers deep into it and I felt it push my ass open it felt great, and I could tell from his voice that this was what he was here for. I was here to get fucked by a big cock, so I nodded yes. He wanted me to say it, I assume because he wanted to hear me say something slutty, and probably because he thought I would enjoy saying it. (He was getting to know me pretty well for our third time.)

"Fuck me in the ass, Jim. I want you to give it to me." Not the most creative thing to say, but I figured he was not going to be real picky. He stood at the edge of the bed, took hold of my ankles and pulled me to the edge, standing between my thighs with his huge-looking cock sticking straight out. I reached out and felt it with my hand, knowing that it was about to go where his fingers were.

Assfucking is best doggie-style, and I was planning on riding her hard from behind, but first I wanted to see her face while I took her virgin ass. I spread my fingers wide as I took them out and I could tell that she was loose enough but that it was going to take some effort to get it in, which was just what I wanted. I lifted her hips up a bit and ran the head of my cock down her pussy to her ass. I slid the tip in just a bit, then put my arms around her thighs. Normally you want to do it a little at a time, but I wanted to give her as much at once as I could and see her reaction.

He paused a little as he stood between my legs with his cock pressed against my hole. I could tell he was going to enjoy doing this to me. He started to put it in slowly, and it felt huge as it went in, stretching my hips apart until I thought I was going to split in half. He put it in about an inch, then pulled it out a bit and thrusting, slowly driving it deeper and deeper. He had a wild look on his face, like he was doing the most amazing thing ever. I was going to say something, but I couldn't. It was just incredible feeling it in there and it felt like it was at least four times as big as it actually was. My hips shook each time he thrust into me, but he just kept going, never faster or slower, just giving it to me again and again. I came after about five minutes, a good hard orgasm that made me gasp for breath.

She came pretty quickly after I started fucking her, which was about what I expected. She liked a nice long fucking last time I gave it to her, and she was obviously liking it again. She came pretty quickly on her back, and I paused for a bit and then rolled her to her side and kept going, She recovered pretty quickly, and I gave her some as she lay on her side, softly saying "yes, yes, yes" as I did. Then I rolled her all the way over and grabbed her at the top of her hips. I pulled her up to so she was on all fours and drove it in deep. I had been giving her the fairly slow, steady fuck I knew she liked, but now it was my turn, and I started to go faster and harder.

Once he had rolled me over he started to fuck me like he wanted to drive me into the bed. At first he had a grip on my hips and ass, and was pulling me into him as he kept thrusting his cock into me. I only lasted for a bit up on all fours, however, and once I came again I dropped down onto my face he let go of my hips and just started driving it into me. My face was pushed down on the sheets and I was just trying to stay on the bed. It was just like the time he had face-fucked me, I was not even sure he knew I was there, he was just driving his cock into a hole over and over again. He kept on fucking me, grabbing my shoulders and pulling me back, muttering something to himself that I could not hear over the bed and my own moaning. I could feel him going faster and faster and harder, and I knew it would not be long.

God I loved giving it to her. She loved getting it hard, and she came twice while I was in her ass. After the second one she seemed about done, but I could have cared less. I pounded her hard, watching her head bob up and down as I drove it into her. I knew she would not want me to pull out and cum on her back, and anyway I wanted to be the first to cum in her ass, so as I felt it coming I grabbed her hips again and pulled her into me. She wrapped her legs around me and started saying something again as I came in her. I appreciated it, but it did not really matter. I gave it to her and she took it.

12