Sue Ch. 13-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

I guess I'd have been happy just doing that, fondling and sucking her breasts, feeling her squeezing my cock - it was more than I had ever done with a girl before and I really couldn't imagine Mary letting me do anything else, actually the thought of sex probably never entered my head, sex was something other, older people did. So, when we heard what I imagined were the sounds of Shirley and Bert's final orgasm I expected Mary to tell me it was time we went back to the party, or something like that. Then, after a while we heard them moving around, getting dressed and, having turned the light back on, first one and then the other leaving the bed-room - and then Mary said. 'Now us!' It was natural that I'd think that was her signal that we should go too so I got up, helped her to her feet, picked up her bra and handed it to her - then saw the puzzled look on her face.

'Don't you want to?'

'Want to what?'

'Make love to me silly.'

My brain span, as I said, the thought really hadn't entered my head. 'I, I thought you meant us leave too.' I stammered.

'No you dope. You've got me all worked up - and I know you are too.' she added with a funny sort of a grin. 'Come on, there must be something up here we can lie on. You do want to don't you?'

'Yes, course I do. I just didn't expect - 'I thought quickly, trying to remember just what there was in the attic that we could use, then I remembered the old sofa. Mum never understood why Dad had insisted on keeping it when they bought the new one, it was massive and we'd had incredible trouble getting it up the narrow stairs and over into the far corner. I took her hand and guided her across to it, Mum had put an old sheet over it to keep the dust off, so once that came off we were set - and I hadn't the faintest idea what to do next!

Luckily Mary did and while I just stood there gawping at her she slipped straight out of her dress, she still had pants on of course and stockings and a garter belt but seeing her standing there like that, I felt as though I was dreaming until, as she started to undo her stockings she looked up, saw my expression, grinned and said. 'Come on, hurry up, get your things off too.'

'I haven't got any - things, you know - frenchies.' I muttered desperately, still hesitant about the whole thing, almost looking for excuses to get out of it.

'No need to worry this time, I finished my period last week. Come on, it's safe, trust me.'

I didn't know enough then about periods and cycles but didn't want to admit that, so had no further excuses. I had never been very happy undressing in front of blokes at school and the thought of undressing in front of a girl, even in semi-darkness was more than embarrassing, it was terrifying. But I guess the hormones were pumping so hard by that stage that I could have overcome anything and, turning my back on her, I stripped off too, noticing that the front of my underpants was already damp from my cock's reaction to the excitement of the last half hour. As I took them off my cock sprang up and I saw that its fully swollen head was still wet and sticky with what had been oozing out of it.

I don't know what I expected her to do when I turned around but I hadn't expected her to just stand there staring at me - or I should say - at my cock and I saw what I must have looked like when I stood gawping at her a minute or two earlier. But when I saw how impressed she was with the way I was built I immediately felt better, more confident somehow and realised that what I wanted more than anything else was to finally find out just what it felt like to have my cock inside a girl - instead of my hand.

The fact that she'd done it before helped, although she didn't exactly take charge she didn't wait for me to do so either, she lay down on the sofa, spread herself for me and as I got up between her legs and pressed forwards she reached down and guided me into herself. It felt like heaven! So warm, tight but at the same time slippery and I found that I only had to give a bit of a shove to sink myself right up inside her until our bodies were pressed tightly together.

I can't really describe how it felt, I know it was fantastic, that I wanted it to go on and on but that of course after the mounting excitement I'd been feeling I came far too quickly. But Mary must have been at least as excited as I was because as I felt myself building up to it, I saw the expression on her face change, felt her hands gripping me even tighter and her thrusting hips urge me on faster and faster. We both tried to keep as quiet as we could but I felt sure that in spite of the continuing party downstairs, everyone in the house must have heard us when together we finally climaxed.'


Chapter 15

More Memories

When he finished Brian just sat there with a far-away look in his eyes, it was as though as he had been talking to me he had somehow actually re-lived that first experience and I didn't want to interrupt his reverie. But after a few moments I saw his eyes focus again and he smiled at me and said. 'You asked for it.'

'Mmm - and I'm glad I did. You told it with such feeling that it sounded as though it was something that happened yesterday.'

His smile widened as he said. 'No, my memory of what happened yesterday is much more vivid - a thousand times more exciting.'

I liked that and showed it by reaching across the table and squeezing his hand and said. 'Me too. But tell me, did you see the red-head, Mary, again?'

'I saw her of course - but no, we never made love again. Actually, when it was over and we went back downstairs, re-joined the party, for the rest of the evening I sort of kept as far away from her as I could, heaven knows why.'

'I thought so, that seems a fairly common attitude from boys after their first time. It's what happened to me anyway.'

'Really, tell me, it's your turn anyway.' he said with a grin.

So I told him about my disastrous experience with David and we both had a good laugh about the even more fumbling attempts of my first lover and the way he'd wanted nothing more to do with me afterwards.

'But before that, what kind of experiences had you had with boys - he wasn't the first one to try to make love to you, was he?' he asked when I'd finished.

'No, of course not, just the first to succeed, even if in spite of himself. No, there were quite a few who wanted to and some of those tried quite hard - but I found out quite early on that if I released the pressure for them it became much easier to hang on to my virginity.'

'What do you mean?'

'Masturbate them, jack them or suck them off, whatever - as I said, just to release the pressure. Boys are so much easier to satisfy than girls are. Girls are looking for someone to love them, someone they can say is 'theirs', having a boy that other girls are envious of, all sorts of complex things. Boys want a girl who looks good - and want to have orgasms, much more straightforward!'

'And you, you aren't, weren't like the other girls?'

'No, I found that out quite early on - I actually like sex itself, with the right person that is, I don't mean sex just for the sake of it, I'm certainly not and never have been what you'd call promiscuous - but I do like sex. There are plenty of girls I've known that use sex, to get or to hang on to some boy they want, they have orgasms and stuff - but if you ask them about the actual sex, what they like best about it, they either don't know what you mean or they come up with something about how it demonstrates their love for the other person or some other, similar sounding nonsense.'

'And you? What do you like about it, with the right person of course.' he added with a cheeky smile.

'Oh everything! I like the look of a man when he's ready for it, his cock big and hard; the smell of it, the feel of it throbbing in my hand, the taste of it in my mouth. The lovely, squirmy feeling I get inside before we do it, the incredible feelings I get when it's right up inside me. The things a man can do to me with his hands or his mouth and tongue. Just about everything - for me it's one of the very best parts of living.'

'Your enthusiasm is fantastic - and it shows when you make love with a man, assuming your reactions with me are your normal ones that is.'

'Oh I think I might be reacting a bit more strongly with you than I have with the few other guys I've been with Brian. That's because you do such magical things to me - you really do you know.' I said quite seriously.

'That's nice to know Sue. I can't tell you what you do to me though - but I can say that it's nothing like I've ever known before. But, what happened after your first disaster, obviously there was someone, other than the boys you simply quietened down so expertly.' he added in a lighter tone of voice.

'Yes, there was someone, I spent the best part of two weeks with him, not living together of course, I was on holiday with my parents when I met him but we spent as much of the time as we could together - and most of that time was pretty physical. I probably learned more about sex and my own feelings about it all in that two weeks than all the previous times together.'

'What was his name?'

'Richard.'

'And just what happened with Richard?'

I started by telling him how I had met him, through the girl in the bikini shop, that first night out, at the movies, what she and Richard's brother had got up to in there and what Richard and I had done together down in our 'special place'. And then how we had spent the best part of the next two weeks. During telling him that of course I mentioned my 'erection-making trials' and saw how even more intense his expression became when I did.

'Tell me about that, what you did and how you felt Sue.'

'It started out a bit like last night, when you went to sleep while I was watching the movie, only Richard and I were in the place I mentioned, on the beach, where nobody could see us. He was naked and the sight of him, so small, so defenceless, was so different to the way I had seen him before, with a full erection, I was fascinated by it. At first I was just curious to see how it felt, then as I continued touching it, I saw it beginning to respond, it had a life of its own you see - he was sound asleep but it was awake. I thought it was magical the way it gradually got bigger and bigger and when it began to stiffen and then got really hard it gave me strange sense of power - feeling it come alive in my hands, as though it was obeying my commands.

Once I had got it fully erect I wondered if I could actually jack him off without waking him - that was expecting too much of course but he didn't wake up until his orgasm actually hit him, it was fabulous!'

It was my turn to get lost in a reverie, the memory of that time with Richard was still powerful and I remembered everything about it, the sound of the ocean beyond the rocks, the smell of his arousal, the feel of him as my fingers gripped his cock and the sight of that first hot load erupting from him.

Brian's voice broke through the dream-like sensation. 'Go on, tell me about what else you did in your 'experiments''.

'Oh, oh sorry lover, I was somewhere else for a moment. Well that first time got me interested in just what else would and what wouldn't arouse him and perhaps, other men too. So at different times I'd try different things. Sometimes when we were in public places I'd discretely steal a feel of him, or whisper sexy things to him - telling him how hot I was feeling, how much I wanted to feel his big, throbbing cock inside me, or that my mouth was dying to taste his thick, creamy jism - things like that. When we were lying on the beach I'd point out a really sexy looking girl and talk to him about her, ask him how much he'd like to do it with her, suck on her breasts and pussy, tell him that I felt sure from the way she kept looking across at him that she had the hots for him.

I tried all sorts of different things. One evening, when a group of us were having dinner together, I wore a skirt and blouse and no undies. He was sitting next to me of course and it made me feel good to see that although he had already kissed and sucked on them so often, he still kept stealing glances down the front of my blouse, at my breasts. But I wanted to see how much more I could arouse him and, about half way through the meal I whispered to him that I didn't have any panties on either, then took hold of his hand and guided it up under my skirt, so I could prove what I had said. I admit that it was exciting for me too, sitting there with people all around us, while under the table I had his fingers feeling my pussy - and even more exciting seeing his and even more importantly, his cock's reaction to the knowledge that I was naked - available. Even when we had finished dinner and got up to leave I could see that he still had a fair sized bulge in the front of his shorts and had a bit of a giggle as I watched him trying to hide it.

How would you have handled that situation Brian, do you think you would enjoy it, or would it offend you?'

'No it certainly wouldn't offend me, I'm not that much of a fuddy-duddy, I hope. I'd just as certainly enjoy it - I'm enjoying hearing you just talk about it, as you can tell.' he added, reaching out for my hand and placing it on his crotch, where I then felt the length of his half-aroused cock.

'Mmm, I like the feel of that.' I said. 'Is that just from hearing me talk about Richard and I?'

'That - imagining being in his position with you and of course, looking at you - you're looking especially gorgeous tonight, as I said, that's a very, very sexy nightie.'

His words gave me a nice warm feeling and made me want to feel his arms around me, cuddling me but I was quite happy to wait a bit longer for that, first there were more things I wanted to hear him tell me about.

'I still want to hear about the other two experiences you had before you were married. But why don't we make ourselves more comfortable, on the settee?' I said, adding with a cheeky grin. 'Then I can monitor your reactions better.'

We cleared the table and just to make sure we weren't disturbed, put the dishes outside the door then settled down, his arm around my shoulders my hand resting lightly between his thighs, my fingers curled down over the warmth of his swollen cock and balls.

'Is that comfortable?' I asked.

'I love having you touch me, you know that Sue - but if you go too far too soon don't blame me if I have to cut the story short.' I giggled and gave him a friendly squeeze, then snuggled closer and waited for him to begin.

'There was quite a big gap between my extraordinary experience with Mary and the next time I actually 'got lucky', as we used to say, with a girl. I went out with a few of course, mainly in groups, with my friends and their girls, pictures, for walks and though there was a fair amount of kissing and some petting, sex was pretty rare for most kids in those days. Sometimes I got so horny that I was tempted to contact Mary again, see if she was still just as interested as she had been on the day of the wedding - but, for whatever reason I didn't. So I guess it was almost a year later, I was at technical college by then, doing mechanical engineering, when I met June.

She was in her last year at school and worked at the week-ends in a record shop, I really fell for her in a big way - in fact, if things had worked out differently I might well have married her. Anyway, after a bit of chatting up, she and I started going out together.'

'What was she like, I mean what did she look like?'

'June, she wasn't very tall but had a good figure, not particularly big-breasted but had a really tiny waist that accentuated her other curves, nice legs, a terrific bottom. She had blue eyes, fair hair, not really blonde but it was very soft and had natural waves in it. There was no one thing about her that was spectacular you understand - I liked and fell for the whole package.'

'She sounds nice, go on, what happened?'

'Well we had been going out together for several months, we were becoming almost a 'couple' - as people call it today. Obviously there was plenty of kissing and cuddling going on between us, she let me fondle her breasts sometimes and I knew she liked the way I did that but she wouldn't allow me to get underneath he clothes or do anything else. That wasn't so unusual then but the way she stopped me from going any further did seem different somehow - I couldn't quite put my finger on it but sometimes I got the impression that it wasn't June stopping me, it was as though someone else stepped in between us - it's hard to explain.

She'd never known her father, he'd been killed in the war and her mother had obviously had a tough time bringing her up on her own - I wondered if that had made her a bit over-protective, if that was what caused June's reluctance to let herself go, so to speak. I got on well with her mother and probably because there wasn't a man of the house I made myself useful around her place. Being mechanically minded there were times when I was able to fix things for her and after I'd mowed the lawns a few times she started giving me a couple of bob for doing it, saying she'd always had to pay someone else so I shouldn't be embarrassed to take it.

So, apart from the sex thing I felt everything was going fine and after the annual picnic, was convinced of it.'

'What picnic?' I asked.

'It was on what we used to call Empire Day, the church and the local Chamber of Commerce used to put on a big fete and picnic down by the river - it was the biggest do in town - everybody went to it. You couldn't buy alcohol but just about everyone took some and by the end of the day there were usually a few drunks lying about sleeping it off. None of us kids drank much in those days, we couldn't afford it for one thing, but we always managed to find the cash for a good supply of beer and the odd bottle of rum for the picnic day. June had some of my beer then stuck with cola and I can only think that someone spiked it with rum because towards the end of the day she was showing all the signs of being just a bit tight.

The finish of the show was a fireworks display and a lot of the kids - and some of the adults too I might add - used to take the opportunity of watching that to wander off into the surrounding bushes to do a bit of fondling and petting. I was surprised when June agreed to my suggestion that we watch from somewhere a bit further down the river, I was sure she knew very well what I had in mind and I'd expected her to avoid having to keep my wandering hands under control - but instead of that, she actually seemed quite eager. So we found ourselves a spot where nobody else was around and sat down to wait for the rocket that signalled the start of the show. I put my arm around her and pulled her close, letting my hand slip round until I could cup her breast in it and began to gently squeeze it. She immediately turned her face for me to kiss her and as I did I felt her responding far more strongly than she usually allowed herself to - and of course I began to wonder if she might actually let me get my hand inside her blouse that evening.

It turned out that I not only got my hand inside her blouse, I got my cock inside her pussy! The drink must have lowered her defences just enough, I won't say she was eager to go all the way but her resistance to the effect of my caresses was so low that the natural excitement of her body's response was stronger than whatever limits she had previously put on herself. Of course this time, unlike my encounter with Mary, I had to do everything and in spite of her initial eagerness and her apparent enjoyment of what I was doing, every now and then she'd get an attack of the 'no's - telling me not to go any further I mean. So the fireworks display was over before I'd got my hand under her skirt - but once I had and had then managed to get a couple of fingers up under the elastic of her panties and had a feel of her damp pussy, I found that things speeded up quite a bit. Of course she didn't touch me, my cock that is, but there was no need to, it had been rock-hard for ages.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers