Sue. Fun With Ken

Story Info
Wife enjoys a threesome with husband and a freind.
4.5k words
4.29
71k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justtoold
Justtoold
289 Followers

This story is another one about me and my wife Sue. Yes it is an actual true story of our younger more adventurous days. This story is no exception in that I do not write them with much descriptive sex in them. I like to think that my style is more of describing the chase, than the actual catch. It is just a quirk I have, although this story should have enough facts for you to use your imagination to fill it in though.

I have to thank (DD) for the fine editing skills without which this effort would not be readable.

***************************************

Ken and I were sitting in the bar trying to solve the world's problems after work one Friday night. Everyone else from work had left already leaving Ken and me at the bar alone. Karen, our favourite waitress, was working that night. She was a sexy babe with a perfect body and knew it. She always wore a loose top so that when she bent over to serve us, there was ample tit showing and anyone behind her got a great view of a perfect ass. I'm sure that's how she made all of her tips.

Ken and I had been there for about four brews, just enough to loosen up a bit. The next time Karen came by to clear the table of empties, she did her teasing again where she flashed her tits at us by bending over so we couldn't miss the view. Ken told her "If you keep up that teasing, I'll have to take you home and see if the rest of you looks as good as what you have on display.

She just laughed at him and then looked at me and teasingly said "And what's your offer?"

I replied "You are too sexy and high maintenance for me, but I figure I have a hot enough wife at home and she is probably better in bed than you are anyway." She laughed at that and went back to serving the rest of the patrons.

Ken had been to our place many times, so he knew that when I said Sue was a good looker I wasn't shitting anyone. He had told me more than once that Sue indeed was good looking, and he liked the way she looked. Sue may not be as thin as Karen, but I definitely liked what I had married. She may not be a model, but she had an athletic body that is very firm to the touch. To me, she always looked like the girl next door. You know the type. She was that girl you always fantasized about when you were younger while playing with yourself under the sheets at night.

After Karen walked away with that sexy gait of hers, I said to Ken "If you keep working on Karen, maybe one day you'll get lucky with her."

He laughed and said "There is not much chance of that and besides, I prefer my women to have more muscle on them."

Since I had a few bottles of liquid courage in me I was a bit more mischievous than I usually was, and said "You mean you like your women shaped more like my wife, Sue." He agreed that her body type was more along the lines of what he preferred.

For your information Sue had told me a few times that she liked Ken's looks and she had admitted to me that she wondered what he would be like in bed. I was pretty sure she was hot for him. I am also sure that she would never act on those fantasies without letting me know ahead of time. Ever since the first few days we had known each other we had agreed that we wouldn't do anything with any one else behind the others back but we would allow the other to enjoy their fantasies if they wanted. Having an agreement like that had lead to some fun adventurous times with others.

Now don't go thinking that we both were running around all the time fucking anything that would move or joining in orgies and swapping with anyone that came along. Not many people know about our lifestyle because we don't advertise our relationships and we choose our partners carefully. We make sure that there is a bit of a connection with the person or persons we have our fun with before anything happens and all of our partners have also agreed to be discrete about our lifestyle. So, that's why most of our friends and neighbours never knew about our "secret" life.

The thought of Sue taking pleasure in someone else while I watched always got me horny, and I thought to myself that I should get Sue and Ken together. Just then, Ken jokingly said "The way Karen keeps showing off her boobs, I'm sure I know them quite well now, even if I have never touched them." He continued that thought by saying "Who knows, maybe one day I will be able to tell Karen that I have compared her tits to Sue's and can honestly tell who's are better."

I could see this was the opening I had been hoping for so I replied "When would you like to do that?"

He looked at me and stated "First I would have to talk your Sue into showing me her tits, and I'm sure you wouldn't be happy with that." He added "Sue probably wouldn't show then to me anyway."

I decided to goad him a bit, and told him in a conspiring voice "Sue has told me that she thinks you are a good looking guy and I know for a fact that you are one of her fantasies. If she ever showed you her tits she wouldn't stop until she got you in bed." I teased him more by saying "Sue is way too hot for you to handle anyway."

Ken just stared back at me as he thought about that for a bit, then boldly stated "If she feels like that, then you had better watch her the next time I come for a visit. Knowing she has fantasies about me will make me want to find out how interested Sue really is in me. I imagine that she would look pretty good while laying under me as I fuck her and besides I think you're just bullshitting me anyway."

I was now getting excited about where this conversation was leading, so I said to him "When have I ever given you any reason to think I would bullshit you? You can't imagine what she's like when she gets naked. I can guarantee the real thing is much better than your imagination."

As I told him that, I was getting a picture out of my wallet. I cupped my palm over the picture and looked about cautiously making sure no one was looking and said, "Here's the proof, have a look at this if you think I'm bullshitting you."

He laughed and said "What's this, a family portrait?" He took the picture from me and turned it over. I just about laughed out loud at the look that came over his face. The picture he was looking at was a picture of Sue that I had taken six weeks ago with my Polaroid camera. She was standing on our back deck wearing a see thru bra and panty set and pouring water over herself from the hose she was holding, which made the bikini set look invisible. The camera had caught the light just right and you could see everything down to the number of trimmed pussy hairs that was covering her pussy.

The picture mesmerized him. "Damn. She sure is sexy!" Ken stated. "The next time I come to visit, she will definitely have to watch herself. After seeing this picture I won't be able to keep my hands off of her."

I knew I had him now, so I said "If you want her that much all we have to do is ask her and I'm sure she will jump at the chance to jump your bones."

His next statement came out as a question. He asked me "God! She would willingly let me have her body and you would let her?"

I replied "You betcha. I like to watch her with other guys. To answer your question about if she would jump your bones, I already told you she thinks you're hot and would like to try you out. All we have to do is ask her and if she says no then that's that, but I think she will like the idea"

I got up and told him "Wait here because I am going to phone Sue and ask if I should bring you home or not" His jaw almost hit the tabletop when I told him that. I went to the phone booth and called home. Sue answered and asked me when I was coming home.

I said "Soon. Right now I have a question to ask you."

She replied "Ask away."

"Do you remember your fantasies about Ken and how you wanted to strap Ken on and see how he rides?"

She said, "Yes. It's one of my favourite fantasies. Why do you ask?"

I responded with a question of my own "Do you want to make that fantasy come about tonight?"

There was no hesitation in her voice when Sue said "Yes! How and when is this going to happen?"

I then had to tell her about my earlier conversation with Ken and how he wanted to see her tits and sample her other wares. I finished that explanation by telling her "I will bring him home tonight if that's OK with you."

She exclaimed, "Oh my heavens! You're not kidding, are you?"

"No. As soon as I hang up the phone we'll leave the bar and head home." When I hung up the phone I went back to Ken. "Come on. We have a date with a hot chick." I told him as I grabbed his arm.

He climbed into my truck and we headed out. When we got half way to our acreage I stopped at a pay phone and called home again. When Sue answered she asked how long before we would be there. I replied "No more than ten minutes. Get yourself ready."

She asked me what she should wear, and I told her "Wear those daisy duke shorts you have, with high heels and nothing else. That should set the mood for the night. He has a lot of interest in your tits, so you might as well just flaunt them right off the bat."

When we walked in the door, Sue met us with a couple of beers and a big smile. Ken stopped dead in his tracks as he looked at Sue. It took him a couple of minutes to take the beer from Sue and then he said "Wow! You do have a nice set of tits and the rest of the package is really good too!"

Sue thanked him and turned around like a model on a runway. "I'm glad you like my body I didn't think anyone else but Bill liked it."

Let me tell you Sue's nipples were standing at attention and they looked like they needed to be sucked. We all went into the front room and I sat in a chair on one side of the room and Ken sat on the couch. Sue came over to me, bent at the waist, and gave me a big kiss. I kissed her back for several minutes. I knew that from where Ken was sitting he was getting a prime view of Sue's ass. From the rear most of her ass was showing in those daisy duke shorts.

She giggled at me because she knew what she was doing. When we stopped kissing Sue she went over and sat beside Ken on the couch. "So tell me, how come you want to have sex with me, and why tonight?" she asked Ken.

Ken explained, "While were having a few beers, Karen, the barmaid, was in her usual teasing mode. She wanted to know what I had to offer her, so I told her. Then, she made the same offer to Bill and he told her that he had someone hotter at home. That got me curious because Karen is pretty hot and Bill turned her down. Bill said your tits were better looking than Karen's so I told him that I had never seen yours, so I couldn't compare them to Karen's. That's when he pulled out a hot picture of you and told me you had fantasies about me, so here I am."

Ken then said to Sue "You do have a really nice set of boobs. They seem to be a handful and you display them nicely." He then reached over and covered her tits with his hands.

She covered his hands with hers and squeezed his hands so that they would squeeze her breasts. Ken got the idea and started fondling her. She leaned forward and gave him a kiss and said "For your information they are 34C's and I do not have to wear a bra. I also like to have them fondled."

Ken and Sue escalated the first small kiss into swapping tongues. Ken still had his hands on Sue's tits and when they broke the kiss, they looked over at me as if to ask if what they were doing was all right with me. I just looked back at them and gave them a big smile and said "Don't let me stop you. You both seem to be enjoying yourself. Feel free to continue."

They both looked at each other and Sue wrapped her arms around Ken's neck and kissed him passionately. They were kissing and touching each other with a lot of eagerness and Sue was trying to get Ken's clothes off of him, while his hands kept getting in the way as he was trying to caress every part of her. She had partially succeeded in getting Ken's shirt off, when she grabbed his head and pulled it down to her tits. She commanded him to suck them and he did with vigour.

Sue has sensitive tits and loves it when they are sucked and played with. I found out a long time ago, that she could have orgasms just by having her breasts molested. It was quite fun in public situations and I had gotten into trouble a few times by making her come this way.

Tonight was no exception. It didn't take long before she was gasping for air and her body was trembling as Ken sucked and licked those boobs of hers. Ken was lost in them and did not seem to want to stop his ministrations.

I loosened my pants to make room for my hard on, and sat back enjoying the sight while drinking my beer. I was pleased that Ken would soon be fucking my wife in front of me. Sue pulled Ken's head in to her chest hard and started to shudder all over. I had seen her do this lots of times and knew she had just cum.

When she came down from her orgasm, she released his head. Ken took a deep breath and said to Sue "Holy shit! Do you always cum that easy?"

Sue smiled at him and replied "That was just a warm up. I hope you are staying the night because after what we just did, I want a lot more from you before you leave."

They went back to fervently kissing and soon were back to enthusiastically trying to get the rest of each other's clothes off. It was not long before they were both naked.

Sue got her first look at his cock and was taken aback by how big it was. He was a solid eight inches the same length as me but he was twice the diameter of mine. "Hot damn! That is one lovely hunk of meat! I can't wait to get that inside me." Sue exclaimed.

Ken was caressing her all over and she was trying to get his hard cock in her hands. His boner always seemed to be just out of reach and this got her frustrated. When Sue and I played, I usually let her have her way and here he was teasing her. She redoubled her efforts and Ken told her, "Not yet, you sexy little thing."

He stood up, picking her up off the couch, and laid her out on the floor. He then spread her legs and told her she had a nice looking snatch. He positioned his head between her legs and started to tongue her pussy. I will be the first one to say that my favourite thing in this world is licking and tasting Sue's juicy pussy. It seems that it tastes better, the more she pushes it into my face. Right now, she was grinding her pussy into Ken's face with a vengeance, so I figured she must taste fabulous right about then.

Ken came up for air after about five minutes and picked her up and laid her on our coffee table. He went around to Sue's head and pulled her until her head was off the table. Ken tilted her head down and moved up, so that his cock was now in her face. She opened her mouth and he slid some of his cock in. She gobbled up as much as she could until her mouth was stretched as far over his cock as she could get it. He moved his pelvis back and forth, fucking her face while his balls would bounce off her nose and forehead. Sue had her hands on her tits and was pulling and twisting her nipples. They did this for awhile until Ken pulled out and repositioned Sue on her back on the floor.

Ken spread Sue's legs and she guided his cock into her burning cunt. He slowly entered her and stopped every few minutes to let Sue get used to his monster cock. As soon as he hit bottom, they were off to the races. She went absolutely wild and was twisting and thrusting at a furious rate. All that could be heard in that room was grunts, moans, harsh breathing and their bodies slapping together.

I watched Ken's ass move back and forth as he drove his cock into her. Sue's legs were wrapped around him, pulling him into her pussy further. I must admit that Ken had great endurance because they fucked like this for a long time. Ken finally shoved himself into Sue as hard as he could and started growling as he came. Sue squealed as she came when she felt him shoot his load into her.

They collapsed in a heap on the floor with big grins on their faces. While they had been engaged with each other, I had taken my clothes off and was slowly jacking my very hard tool.

When they caught their breath, Sue and Ken both agreed that the sex they just had was wonderful. Sue turned to me and said "Thanks dear! Ken is better than I thought he would be."

"No thanks needed." I said as I got up and went over to them. "It's my turn now I think." I added

Sue looked at me and commented to Ken, "Bill likes sloppy seconds and loves a pussy that is dripping with another man's cum. Bill, I want to be on top when you fuck me." How could I argue? She mounted me cowgirl style and took control. I noticed that she was a lot wetter than normal. Ken was groping her tits as we fucked and I could not keep up to her pace. It wasn't long before I added my cum to what was already in her.

We got untangled and took turns getting cleaned up. While Sue was gone, Ken and I talked about what had just happened. "That was extremely hot! I've never done it with a woman while her husband watched." Ken said. "Sue sure is a great fuck! I don't think I have ever had anyone better than her. You sure are lucky Bill!" If there is ever anything I can for you just call me because there is no way I can ever pay you back for letting me enjoy your wife like that."

"If I know my wife, this will not be enough for her." I said "She will want to fuck you again tonight because once never seems to be enough for her."

I got some more beer and we sat around and discussed how hot Sue was. After about ten minutes, Sue came back into the room. Of course she was still nude. She grabbed mine and Ken's hands and said "We are going to take the rest of the action into the bedroom." The bed had been stripped of blankets, so Sue just scooted to the middle and had Ken lay down on one side of her and me on the other.

The second go around went at a slower pace. Sue closed her eyes as Ken started to run his hands over her body. I caressed her tits from behind, paying a lot of attention to her nipples. Sue exclaimed "I'm ready Ken. Put your cock in me again!" Ken was putty in Sue's hands just then, so he complied with her wishes immediately.

They lasted a lot longer this time. When my turn came, I again enjoyed the feeling of a very hot and slippery pussy. Ken retrieved the blankets and covered us with them. It wasn't long until we fell asleep. In the middle of the night, I awoke to them enjoying each other again. It was quite erotic watching Sue in the moonlight, riding Ken's pole cowboy style.

It was no surprise when Ken agreed to stay the rest of the weekend. Saturday was a fairly regular day for us, except for a lot of discussion about what had happened and what was expected to happen in the future. Ken found out more facts about our lifestyle and how we expected him to be discrete about it. He agreed to keep our lives in confidence and we confirmed to him that he would be included in more future activities if he did.

We did some chores around the yard in the afternoon and that evening started out with a few relaxing drinks and some music to set the mood. Sue danced a few slow songs with us as we enjoyed the evening. After a while, the clothes started disappearing and we hit the bedroom again. Since Ken was our guest, he got to go first again.

After a good go around, the three of us just laid there catching our breath. I wasn't long until both Ken and I managed to get hard at the same time. The two of us were caressing Sue, and Sue being Sue, was responding positively to us. Between breaths, Sue told us "I want both of you at the same time. Ken, I want you in my pussy because you are too big for my ass and Bill, I want you in my ass." Sue hadn't had double penetration for a long time so she told us "This should make the weekend one to remember, so let's get at it."

I exclaimed "Oh boy! A Sue sandwich!"

Justtoold
Justtoold
289 Followers
12